/Polder/ Dutch Local Elections 21 March

Netherland local elections coming up?

Who are you voting for on Wednesday?

Don’t vote for VVD even if they are the only Right-wing party.

>FVD has 3 seats in Amsterdam in the polls
>Leefbaar Rotterdam 11
>PVV is strong here in Twente but has impossibls plans right now

Attached: CEFD01F2-FB9F-4BD4-ACCF-A1EEFD7CE81A.png (1200x800, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tweakers.net/nieuws/136251/onderzoeker-vindt-weer-ernstige-lekken-in-telsoftware-gemeenteraadsverkiezingen.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eerste voor Groot-Brabant

stoot

Attached: Alberto Smuggo.png (435x386, 36K)

Voting for the Lolbertarians

Limboland > Brabonegers

No. He’s a White Nationalist based on 2015 interview “Europe must remain dominantly White” and conversations some Dutch anons (including Erkenbrand) had with him.

He also talked with Jared ‘Huwhite’ Taylor which should tell enough already.

Same poster as
Voting FvD, Nanninga probably.

Declaring Islam a terrorist organisation sounds easy and yes that would be easier than changing the Constitution BUT it’s still hard because it will NEVER pass the Tweede and Eerste Kamer. Alsp we will get our asses sanctioned. MAYBE with a 9/11 tier terrorist attack but sadly we don’t have any terrorist attacks. I wish I knew Islamic terrorist groupa, I would give them money if they attack the Randstad. More Jews and Shitskins would die than White Dutch people. Only in Rotterdam it would be a shame because its pretty Right-Wing.

Is there any other way we can ban mosques? Maybe a referendum? I believe we would be cucked enough to vote for mosques.

(AIVD this post is satire)

Het lijkt er op dat mijn heuvel privilege enige controverse veroorzaakt

haha, nee.

Attached: negeropnieuw.png (408x336, 250K)

RIP Braboneger

NEUKEND BLAADJE DAT JE ER BENT *^&**&*&%^!!!

WIJ /pannenkoekenbaktechnieken/ HIER?

Attached: 1.png (2518x1024, 675K)

Guys I am going to vote for PvdA or Groen Links. Dunno who which on yet.
Gemeente Nevlo

Attached: soy boy 3.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Is Nedermeme redpilled? Ze bestaan weer.

Attached: 649A3E2B-E18D-43D7-BA2C-BC7A69393423.jpg (191x264, 27K)

Mooie valstrik jij soja boon

Herinnering dat boomers er voor zorgen dat het sleepwet refenderum 'voor' zal gaan

Attached: nederlandse ss.png (845x472, 335K)

BLANKER DAN JOU MEHMET

Attached: 56procentsuiker.png (1243x708, 999K)

And yet, he's tiptoeing around the cacti when he could just jump over them to the meadow.
All I'm saying is he's taking too long. Yes early days, only 2 seats, only 4 prospective seats in Cuck Central Station. There's such a thing as not revealing enough power level. All those cartelists already know what he's up to, that's why their defamation is so fierce.

Still, they probably know what they're doing. It just worries me, is all.

kom steken 8 uur na schooltijd tatta moggool

dan jij*
analfabeet

Nanninga is a basic bitch civnat.

It's a shame /ourguy/ withdrew his candidacy. If I lived in Amsterdam he'd have my vote.

Als je boomers kent die voor zijn, vraag ze of je hun smartphone even mag lenen.

"Whollah G, waar is mij uitkering?"
- Randstad

Wie DENK

He would have gotten mine too, such a shame he cucked out.
Or got thrown out. Whatever.

als jij denk je kan zo praat ik ben gewoon nederlander land is voor allemaal ik goed geintegrere waarom altijd haat op buitenlander?

/POLDER/ server invite /VeCae8r

Nee.

RANDSTAD GA WEG

Attached: KARA_BRABO.jpg (588x719, 65K)

Ik moet op een lokale miempartij stemmen

Attached: 1521262118435.png (1088x882, 1.33M)

I think he was pushed. He doesn't seem the type to jump of his own volition. Poor bastard. Thierry should have stood by him, and not in a Rutte kind of way.

waz met jou

Netherlands is so cucked. Half the posts in this thread are gonna be "i'm voting for VVD because PVV doesn't have their shit together" or some other bullshit. You guys are contending with Canada for worst posters on this board.

Wat zijn de partijen?

The PVV is only running in a few towns.

Most of us don't live in those towns.

>(((pvv)))
nooit erop stemmen, zelfs niet lokaal. (((pvv))) urk wil Israëlische producten subsidiëren.

Attached: C2CD3589-0132-448E-9B18-2642535E370C.jpg (597x465, 110K)

what year will you be white minority again?

Attached: pannekoek_Schalcken.png (400x434, 209K)

From what I know, they're really worried about the optics. Amsterdam is a seriously fragile cuck state, special in its own right. Absolutely nothing can go wrong with the campaign or it costs them seats.
Ramautarsing already had that spoiled with that interview where he mentioned race and IQ, but because that happened before FvD even became a political party there's nothing he could do, just bad luggage. Then that WhatsApp group leak ruined his second chance.
That's all I've worked out so far.
Not even internal politics, I'm not a part of that. Just based on public appearances and MSM-cancer.

echte blanke uren

Attached: azzmador.jpg (576x1024, 72K)

Arme Noorderling

Attached: 1469566532506.png (294x400, 68K)

we’re gonna see how much preference votes based Ramautarsing will get to see of people really are against what he said.

Our elections are going to be hacked/manipulated
>tweakers.net/nieuws/136251/onderzoeker-vindt-weer-ernstige-lekken-in-telsoftware-gemeenteraadsverkiezingen.html
They purposefully chose unsafe software to count all the votes. I urge everyone to be in the room where they count the votes (it is your right) and to note the outcome and compare them to the "official" outcome.

Attached: 1511013610253.jpg (420x276, 215K)

Vanavond lekker snert vreten. Verder ga een greet stemmen of een leefbaar meme partij ofzo, stnadpunten slaan kanker nergens op hier

No, we're not. He withdrew.

Oh yeah I forgot he can't be removed from the list

Attached: lavandelgas.jpg (504x470, 96K)

Wait, what? I thought he quit in time to be removed from the list.

But if he's on the list, everyone should vote for the Ramautarsing meme.

Attached: DJ-HYShUIAA0j6H.jpg (997x749, 94K)

>Don’t vote for VVD even if they are the only Right-wing party.
Im still voting VVD. And yes, its the only right wing party in my area.

Hey guys

Attached: STAAIJ.png (1402x1014, 443K)

Attached: 1518960707113.jpg (408x562, 25K)

DENK
E
N
K

Attached: kubra-dagli_8867.jpg (1200x800, 481K)

Attached: fashwaveoc3.jpg (346x300, 40K)

Nope, he left after the commission received all the candidate lists. Once that's happened you can't get off.

I predict... pro EU, pro diversity, pro refugee, pro non Dutch parties to get all the power
AZC in every neighborhood!
NL can easily take on 30 million gelu--I mean, poor people

>VVD
>right-wing
Stop fooling yourself, painful to see m8

Ik ga ook VVD stemmen. PVV is een weggegooide stem. FvD is niet actief in mijn gemeente.

Could any Dutchanon give me a quick rundown on the parties in the Netherlands?
It seems that it's debated who /ourguys/ really are.

Attached: 584c558631fa1.jpg (318x353, 66K)

jammer

Attached: nazirutte.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

It doesn't matter that much. They are municipal elections and will not influence national politics.

Also not all parties participate in every municipality, they have different standpoints in every city and there are also local parties.

Attached: GOUDEN_EEUW-2.png (1355x1041, 299K)

Attached: fractiediscipline.jpg (1120x376, 115K)

Well that I know, still a basic overview would be helpful.
How is the Christian-Democrat/Liberal gouverment then?

Partij voor de Dieren. Especially when there's no one really nationalist anyway, which would be the only possible argument for somene else.

There's the PVV and the FvD

The FvD is as if the alt lite got a party, with outshoots to the left and the right. It's less boomerish than Wilders, but also spends a lot of time on cucking.
The PVV is a zionist anti-islam party that keeps shooting itself in the foot.

Most people prefer the FvD, as the PVV seems to be going nowhere. Neither are perfect, of course.

Attached: 1490980073400.jpg (1940x1264, 1.54M)

Could be better, could be worse. Good for the economy, but making it mandatory to sing the anthem in primary schools and things like that, I don't know. Not a fan of useless symbolic politics.

Also since it's such a varied coalition, don't expect anything on controversial subjects such as regulated marijuana or euthanasia.

Attached: anglosbtfo.png (970x585, 728K)

Gewoon op een lokale partij stemmen. Dat is gewoon de best optie bij gemeenteraad verkiezingen.
Leefbaar capelle krijgt mijn stem en met de landelijke verkiezingen op FvD.
PVV is dood en de linkse partijen willen alleen maar meer belasting.

>go through local party roster
>each party has one or multiple jews somewhere

wow neat

Attached: 1509996659537.png (960x720, 1.39M)

>The FvD is as if the alt lite got a party, with outshoots to the left and the right. It's less boomerish than Wilders, but also spends a lot of time on cucking.The PVV is a zionist anti-islam party that keeps shooting itself in the foot.
If only...

Attached: GHKersten.jpg (266x391, 16K)

il make a scan shortly, lets see the fun we can have identifying the jews

One of the local parties, the Gbbl for landgraaf now also has jews, spotted one on the poster here. I think only the ouderen partij doesnt have that many jews now

oh, I like this game!

Attached: koek.jpg (600x867, 118K)

Welke partij is dit jongens?

>Wij heffen Artikel 120 van de Grondwet op (het artikel verbiedt het toetsen van wetten aan de Grondwet); Nationaliteit, gender-identiteit en seksuele geaardheid worden toegevoegd aan Artikel 1 van de Grondwet.

>In 2022 is minimaal 40% van de top van overheid een vrouw en zijn overheidsorganen een weerspiegeling van de etnische diversiteit van de bevolking. Er komen quota voor bovengenoemde gemarginaliseerde groepen als bewindspersonen en overheidspersoneel. De overheid stelt bij al haar diensten diversiteitsmanagers aan, die o.a. toezien op strenger optreden tegen discriminatie, inclusief leeftijdsdiscriminatie en racisme, bij overheden en op de arbeidsmarkt. Overheidsdienaren die discrimineren krijgen een waarschuwing en worden na een tweede overtreding ontslagen. Er is geen plek in defensie, politie, onderwijs en kinderopvang voor mensen met discriminerende gedragingen; er moet juist meer plek zijn voor vrouwen, LHBTQIA+’s en etnische minderheden. De overheid hanteert het Diversity Rating System (DRS, Owen Venloo) voor bedrijven en organisaties waarmee het zaken doet.

>Wij pleiten voor strengere handhaving van de geldende regels voor het faciliteren van kolven en bidden op de werkvloer.

>Mensen die discrimineren krijgen een Educatieve Maatregel Discriminatie opgelegd.

>Er komt een wettelijke taak voor scholen om intercultureel kennis tussen leerlingen te bevorderen en organiseren, d.m.v. curriculum zoals migratiegeschiedenis in het onderwijs. De overheid stimuleert een ‘kleurrijk’ perspectief in de media, scholen en geschiedschrijving. De rijke schakering van onze maatschappij is overal zichtbaar. Mensenrechten en de rechtstaat krijgen veel meer aandacht in het onderwijs.

>Iedereen heeft recht op voldoende financiële middelen om een menswaardig bestaan te kunnen leiden. We schaffen de tegenprestatie in de bijstand af.

>Het kraakverbod wordt opgeheven.

Does it say 'death to Jews'?

DENK of die partij van sylvana

A very crude initial scan, lets get started, from the first page

Attached: img001.jpg (2550x3300, 1.18M)

>Wij heffen Artikel 120 van de Grondwet op
D66, die vertrouwen elkaar nog geen eens

>don't expect anything on controversial subjects such as regulated marijuana
Marijuana is not the problem, the problem consists of degenerate Neomarxist hoholes who abuse it.
Kill them and the Normies will stop using herbal substances in the wrong way.
Before criminals got powerful in the US, Cocaine and Heroine were legal drugs, as only sick people and upper-class women consumed them.

Niet de FvD

it says 'Jews are going'

Attached: 1491256364676.jpg (302x425, 71K)

second page

Attached: img002.jpg (2550x3300, 664K)

>only parties are local hippies and party cartelists

guess it's the faggot hippies then

PVV
Overijssel Xd

fug, better first page. Srsly, count all the bergs and the steins.

Attached: img003.jpg (2550x3300, 1.28M)

niet vergeet

all you'd have to do is ban all organizations that openly advocate for unlawful behavior, religious or otherwise
since the Quran advocates for slaying or conquering non believers, all muslims would be banned from the country

then ban all forms of circumcision and you get rid of Jews as well

Pretty much yeah. The correct translation would be "Jews are done for"

Dank je voor dat, broer!
echte maakt mij denk

Attached: 1488315274254.png (490x573, 24K)

compleet plaatje. Tijd voor een rode stempel naar verdachte joden!

Attached: zeerslordigescan.jpg (5424x3584, 2.72M)

>echte maakt mij denk
use "het zet mij aan het denken"

Don't even need to declare islam a terrorist organization. If the corrupt faggots at the justice department would just look at the fucking cash flow and the undoubtedly "liaison officers" the shitskins send here they could deport and defund the entire driving force behind shitlam.

Until a true right wing/nationalist party/coalition wins a majority of seats nothing is going to happen. You can bet your ass that some borderline treacherous stuff is going on in the ministry of safety and justice.

I can choose between VVD, CDA, D666, CU, SGP, PvdA and Jezusleeft. What should I vote?

Attached: Jezusleeft.jpg (1272x663, 312K)

SGP

en nog niet meegerekend de joden welke hun namen hebben verandert! (wel tamelijk veel duitsers?) SP ook natuurlijk gewoon helemaal joods.

Attached: deverdachten.jpg (5424x3584, 2.75M)

gvd...dit is kanker

bedankt, broer!

Attached: 1509294858058.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Nice ideas.
I think there are easier ways to get muslims out.
For example, ban all religious sects and their memebers, who say their law is above national law and prefer their religion over democracy, this will get all muslims out.
Also forbidd wearing head-scarfs in public, as they are opressing women wearing it.
Then forbidd aggressive religious propaganda and illegalize circumcision, as said.
Also:
Stop all religious houses from beeing closed to the public.
Introduce multiculturalism into the mosques, make a quote for them that they should at least have 50% non-muslims in there and at least 3 races, 7 ethnic groups and 6 other genders than male/female, with 10% homosexuals at least.
This is doable, as you could just say "It's for the sake of bringing Islam into the hearts of the people and showing them how rich the muslim religious practice is".
It will result in muzzies chimping out and blowing themselve up in tranny-crowds taking all their companions and their mosques with them.

Dank je

Misschien dat het vooral zo erg is omdat landgraaf hun fusie tegen wilde gaan. Meer infiltratie dan gewoonlijk hier? Ik schat ongeveer 2x meer joden (gezien ik niet goed ben met potentiële duitse en joodse namen welke zichzelf overschrijden). Maar dit zijn de mensen welke in de partijen onrust zullen stoken. Welke mensen tegen elkaar zullen opzetten, en dan stiekem samen met hun hoofd partij, de SP iets van subversie proberen te doen.

"Jews are gonna get it"
"Jews are gonna die / get killed"
Almost got it lad

Bij1.
Ookwel bekend als Artikel 1.