Do you think that if a black child is raised by mom and dad...

Do you think that if a black child is raised by mom and dad, they will end up the same as whites raised by a mom and dad?

Attached: 1518958658006.jpg (480x678, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Gene
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No as genetics decides fifty percent of your personality

Yes but environment matters. Needs to be surrounded by all whites

I knew a black kid from great Britain and he acted and spoke completely white

What do you mean by acted white?

Nope. Intelligence and personality, even things like what colours you like and what women you are attracted to are mostly (not entirely) determined by genetics.

Sources;
(intelligence)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

personality and other traits
>can't find it, but there was a man who was adpoted away at birth and raised in a city. He later found out that he had an identical twin who was adopted out to a different family in the same city. They had never met and shared little in common with adoptive parents and other circumstances, other than that they were both reasonably well off. Both had the same model of car, the same colour and the same looking wife, as well as the same interests.

Feel free to disregard the previous paragraph as I can't find the source, maybe someone else can find it.

80% of your intelligence

Attached: 176B0C25-8630-468F-BB35-537D00733466.png (224x225, 7K)

My cousin has a black kid. Violent, mean, rude, in a gang, smoking weed by middle school. Fuck that kid

You know they’ve already done this experiment and the results are about 50/50. Sometimes a nigs just gonna nig

youtube.com/watch?v=WoK8OZlo4PU

I actually want to know.

Culture is the difference

Probly didnt give the government a reason to keep drugs illegal, because he clowned out when he was high.
If it werent for black ppls misbehaving while high, drugs would be as legal in america as they are in europe.

You mean like in the fresh prince?

All meme racism aside yes if the black child is raised properly they are exactly like us.
t. Guy with black friends who were raised properly

Yes, niggers are uneducated and acting on emotions without thinking. Not all blacks are niggers and not all niggers stay nigger

Attached: 1521213061870m.jpg (676x1024, 118K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Gene

MAO-A Gene 3R allele governs aggressive and violent behaviour in low stress situations (e.g shooting and stabbing behaviors without provocation). Blacks have a greater than 1 in 20 chance of having this gene, whereas whites only have a 1 in 1000 chance, statistically speaking.

When your'e genetically prone to violence, "culture" is just an excuse.

No

Attached: 8165AE5D-B7FE-4193-B214-74F47AA3BAF7.jpg (620x480, 124K)

"the same"

white people aren't all the same either lol

Sup Forums is actually making you retarded

I have a black friend that goes to the same dog park as I and he has never shown any nigger characteristics. Was raised by a middle class white family in Ohio and is an Optometrist. So There's my anecdote.

AYY RIGG :D

HOW U GON SURVIV RIGG?! THANGS HAV CHANGED MANN

>Fucks Andrea
>Threatens Dale
>Bonds with Carl

AND THEN HE LEAVES

didnt some kid get left with wolves or moneys or something and by the time he was teens he was a perfect member of that cultures society?

race does have implications but culture has a far more substantial effect on people's development. like white people and black people who eat grits, vs white and blacks who eat homefries

Probably

Attached: IMG_4919-800x468.jpg (800x468, 72K)

> sometimes
Fuck off.

Someone post the Russian Fox experiment video.

Attached: 1520977829379.jpg (150x150, 6K)