Post good naruto jutsu that never get expanded on

Post good naruto jutsu that never get expanded on

This jutsu is lame

It was awesome

I want to fuck that lizard puppet

Underappreciated jutsu. One of my favourites

Wah

But it did, Sasori was literally the puppet end game and he could control a thousand puppets. The granny could do like ten good ones and Kankuro is a trick of all trades because he always has new tricks up his hands.

underrated character, underrated jutsu. But fight could have taken 1 or 2 episodes less.

I love puppets. In my opinion, Hidan had one of the best jutsus

One could argue that a lot of summons nearing the end were puppet-like just not quite man-made even Susanoo

Its a shame that more delicate techniques like needles and poison were overshadowed, but I do think that Boruto could bring them back

Medical Jutsu.
>use chakra to make you stronger
>everyone knows how to do that
>they don't know medical jutsu though
I guess you could argue it's the difference in specialization like surgeons and doctors.

The inazuka clans jutsu

I would expand her, if you know what I mean.

>narutard thread in 2017
but why? just leave middle school in the past

Literally just fighting as if you had a partner at all times.

>combine these together
>???
>profit

I cant help but think of scenarios with Naruto befriending Kyuubi early(clone training too), and they partnering like the inazuka wouldve been nice

Gentle fist or whatever the hyuga do.
Kimmimaro's bone stuff
Jugo's monster shit, I don’t remember why or when he disappeared from the story

Gentle Fist is just hitting chakra points anyways and we've seen them all do them. They're even still around. Bone stuff's end game was spine sword, so I doubt there's more to it. Jugo's monster thing was just hashirama cells wasn't it?

Basic clones. Most people can't see through them and they completely fuck with most strategies. Like imagine just Hidan if he could use decoys to help him close distances, or if any of the basic sound ninja used clones as decoys while they use their long range sound attacks.

Also since Gentle Fist can damage chakra and stop chakra flow it's absurd it wasn't used more frequently. They had to fucking write that Kidomaru can spontaneously create chakra blocking armor from his skin to get around that.

>Trapped a rinnegan user

underrated, desu

Did you just come back to Sup Forums today? You were better off where you left to.

Puppets and Haku's were my favorite. With puppets at least we had Sasori though, even if he died way too soon.

Fucking Tsunade crossing Kabuto's neurons was a technique that should've gotten more use, it's so fucking interesting.

>Jugo's monster thing was just hashirama cells wasn't it?
Jugo's thing was his own clan shit, the cursed seals was his cells implanted into other people.

Something about him having some nature FF-geomancer jutsu that drew from the surrounding land, but every place in Narut was so shit he was a monster all the time.

You should fuck off back to you containment subreddit, Narutard

Nice meme.

what exactly is there to expand on?

I like her jutsu. Too bad it never reappeared again.

how could you, Moot

HIS jutsu. Yep, pretty sure Naruto had a crush on him before learning he was a guy.

>her

I always liked her summons. I like mythical beast summons in general.

Man if MOOT was here, he would've banned this shit again after seeing what Sup Forums turned into.

Posting that Sup Forums tier image is proof that narutards are not Sup Forumsnon.

>Salamanders
>Lizards

user, I...

I unironically think that the Rinnegan's powers should of have been expanded on. By "expanded on", I mean the other powers it has should have been shown more, and combined with each other and other techniques in interesting ways; every Rinnegan user did at the end was create bigger and bigger Chibaku Tenseis and use more OP versions of other characters' techniques instead of using techniques like the Animal Path or the Ashura Path to get things done

>ywn have to beat the shit of your spoiled grandson with the defiled corpses of his parents.