Post shit in anime that pissed you off

This right here is what got me. Every time Inuyasha would stand up to the dumb thot, this would happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEvBvbm6l0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Takahashi has a knack for this.
Between this and her best work I'd have to assume she's a dom.
>mc gets electrocuted
>mc has to sit like a dog
>mc is emasculated literally

You've never read a Rumiko work have you?

He deserved it most of the time.

The bitch was like Early Hideaki Anno, projecting his/her deep sided issues into their works and people eating that shit to everyone's horror.

But it's a perfect female wish fulfillment fantasy. Absolute power over a man with the ability to shut him down and prove him wrong anytime you want, for no reason, without providing valid justification, just because he made you feel bad? Mamma mia!

Read a bit of and watched most of ranma, Watch a couple of lum things. The "sit boy" thing had just popped into my mind, but basically the MC getting slapped around by some chick for no real reason is the bigger issue in general

>MC getting slapped around by some chick for no real reason is the bigger issue in general
you talking about real life or anime here?

>thot
Where do these people come from.

What did you expect, she's a teenage girl that was very self conscious about her situation. Inuyasha wasn't much better and a lot of the times deserved it. Keep watching and Kagome uses the beads less and less as time goes on, even during circumstances in which she was probably in the right to, like when Inuyasha starts running away to find Kikyou. It made for an easy way for Rumiko to show just how much Kagome and Inuyasha were growing to like each other, as well as just generally growing up out of their teenage phase.

The best thing is the show acknowledges this. Kagome eventually does come to the conclusion that she's being a bitch in most circumstances and actually stops doing it all the time because she starts to consider how Inuyasha feels about things and only starts to do it not because "Ow, my feelings were hurt." But just because Inuyasha was generally a tactless idiot that didn't communicate well with people. Then later still, Inuyasha actually stops acting like a fucking douchbag every chance he gets and Kagome doesn't use the beads on him almost at all. Hell, I can't even remember when she last used them during the final chapters. I think even when Inuyasha was going berserk, she didn't, even though her life was in danger.

Anime, I just find it annoying as hell. As for actual domestic disputes that women portray against men and vice versa,I just think that it's sad and unfortunate

>thot
Fuck off.

I'm here a lot of times, sometimes other boards. But if I'm going to be honest as to why I used thot, my conversational vocabulary has just gone to shit in recent years. There is no excuse, sorry.

but in my defense. Would it not be a proper term for kagome?

That's what he gets for standing up to a girl. Girls don't need guys and guys need girls so learn your place OP.

>Post shit in anime that pissed you off

>thot

Is this the new Sup Forums buzzword making the rounds?

In any case, go back to whatever /po/ infested shithole you came from.

I want Sango to dom me, but a Kagome is fine too.

Alright, I can concede to that. He was a massive dick head and it was a very valuable plot device to move the relationship. And you're right about the usage becoming less and that's when I started really enjoying it. But during the early parts I just remember rolling my eyes during these events.

That pissed you off? It gave me a femdom fetish early on and I wished it was me everytime.

>thot
Sit boy, bad word.

No? Kagome was a what? 15 years old scared girl in a different world surrounded by monsters and a stupid dog that wanted to kill her, I would just have him "SIT" as soon he got close to me, but as seen in the series, this situations changes over time, their feelings change, and the situation that bother you so much was perfectly reasonable at the beginning of the story.

I can understand femdom as a fetish, I can even respect it, but I felt when i made this thread that it was just unfair to the lad, even if he was a dickhead. Now when he went full asshole he deserved it.

You're right if it was actual 15, but 15 in anime feels more like 22, most of the time anyway.

BE GONE THOT

Yamato pining over Suzuka instead of giving Honoka a decent chance. Honoka made every effort, but instead dumb ass wanted troubled tsundere

>watching this in Jr high
>was so confused why I got so hard when she did that
>can only get off to femdom now

>/po/ infested shithole
What the fuck did /po/ do to anyone?

if anything, /po/ is the victim
i just want to fold paper animals, not learn how to honor the great fuhrer with the art of origami or to make minion papercraft

anime adaptation of Manga that have little to no relation with the original manga story.

>Is this the new Sup Forums buzzword making the rounds?
It's a facebook and youtube unfunny maymay if anything

So~ We just gonna ignore that to InuYasha he was kinda in the middle of a rocky break up just minutes before she woke him up? To him, sure, but for his context, dude didn't have fifty years to mature, get over his hard and terrible childhood and early teen years where he trusted no one. His situation doesn't equate at all when judging her behavior?

Kagome often abused him just because he disagreed with her or because he was rude. If that shoe was on the other foot, guy slapping the piss out of a woman whenever she said or did anything he disagreed with, we wouldn't be talking about "Oh well he was upset and emotional early on, but he calmed down later" it's be how much of a monster he was and how he only calmed once Stockholm syndrome kicked in and she became more compliant.

Once he found out Naraku had actually messed up his happy home he actually chilled out a great deal, but was dealing with a shit ton of emotions, thoughts, and feelings, but who did everyone defend? Kagome because she's the young lady who feels bad. Hell no one even really tried to see things from Inu's POV, they just told him he was wrong cause they didn't like his attitude and always always wanted him to conform... Well everyone save Kagome's friend. Them chicks were cool AF.

But I don't recall ehr every acknowledging or coming to the conclusion she was ever being a bitch or wrong. I often recall everyone defending her not being frank with Kouga, but scowling at Inu for having the nerve to still have feelings for his woman who he was prepared to spend the rest of his life with. What a monster is he.

This

Goku's tone shift from Z to Super. Form DB to Z it made sense considering years between Ball and Z happened, he had a family and there was still some of that goofiness there, but it faded as time called for it. And as the series went on he matured a great deal... for Goku. Plus it just made the silly moments even better because they weren't always there and he was more just a simple older man in Z.

Then we go to Super and he's angry that Gohan isn't training, he doesn't get kissing, basically it's like the writers watch DBZ Abridged and based Super's Goku off of that one rather than what actually came before it. I mean if he didn't get mad at Gohan in Z for focusing on School rather than training after Cell, why would he be so mad about Gohan spending a few MONTHS concerning himself more making his family than shooting ki blasts in 1 billion times earth's gravity? I would question why Gohan powered down so hard after such a short time span as well, but Vegeta probably polls higher than Gohan cause edge or whatever so lets not have there be a three way power struggle.

Anyway while I have a laundry list of problems with Super, Goku's startling drop in intelligence is why I read the manga. At least there I don't have to hear him sound like a moron too. Small blessings and all that.

>Then we go to Super and he's angry that Gohan isn't training

When is he angry or mad about that, user? Stop inventing shit.

The opposite to their relationship happen often, but in shoujo manga

Inuyasha was introduced trying to kill Kagome for the jewel, and would have done so if he hadn't been stopped.

>Thot

It's like you don't want us to take you serious

>/po/
If this was bait, it worked.

EVERYTHING

I can't recall which ep. I recall Goku snidely bemoaning Gohan wasn't training, but since I could honestly be blurring that and the manga together I'll take that one back. But I know he gets all huffy about that in the manga before the Super Dragon Ball tournament.

I honestly don't even see Sango, Miroku & foxshit as his friends, just traveling companions. They're Kagome's friends.

t. Kagome

He was introduced smack talking who he thought was his ex for being in such a pathetic situation. He then looked genuinely upset when he noticed this person who smelled like his girl was, in fact, not his girk, offered to help her, and himself admittedly, if she removed the arrow. He then threatened to hurt her to get the jewel from her, yet never actually did more than violently swipe at the ground then get haxed into submission. He could have easily killed her, had he genuinely wanted it, unless you believe a school girl could out run someone as physically fit and non human as he was. Someone who's life was lived on the run.

He's rude, brash, and a bit of a bastard, but Inu Yasha never really hurt humans. In fact the one time he did he was horrified and trying to wash the smell of human blood from his hands. You trying to tell me that a guy like that could kill someone who he very clearly still had feelings for? Even if she hurt those feelings? When he immediately went soft the moment he realized she wasn't there for real? Seriously?

>thot
Kill yourself, underage.

All Inuyasha had to do to make it stop was leave. He wanted to be smacked into the dirt. He had Battered Wife Syndrome in less than 30 minutes of meeting her.

That's a very good way to put it considering how little support they give him throughout the series. A few good moments here and there, but hang around with a group long enough and the law of probability demands you sync up every so often.

Also foxshit starts so much crap it's ridiculous. I wish he was smitten more in the series than he was.

Yeah, he fucks with Inuyasha and if Inu reacts in anyway he get sat.

Also the wilk Koga/Kikiyo thing. Koga can come and hit on Kagome all the time and Inuyasha is suppose to accept it but if they even think he's thinking of Kikiyo they give him dirty looks. I like the anime but this shit drives me up a wall

The constant, needless endangerment and near rape of Melfina in outlaw star.
Also gene letting the would be rapist survive over and over.
I actually dropped OS and never finished it.

>anime with sexy girls
>show panties in the first episode to hype you up
>no more throughout the entire run

>mc is a cute girl who pretends to be a man

youtube.com/watch?v=BEvBvbm6l0Y

This scene. This whole fucking scene just pissed me off to no end.

Saito is in a relationship with Louise. He's BEEN in a relationship with Louise for several goddam seasons and what does he do when Tiffania tries to kiss him? Tell her "no"? Pull back even a little to let her know he's not okay with it? Nope! He just sits back and accepts it, the adulterous motherfuck. I wish he would've exploded in that scene from overly concentrated magic or some such bullshit.

And Tiffania's not free from fault here either, the man-stealing bitch. I don't give a fuck how friendly and innocent she is with everyone, or how jealous or "in-love" she is, you don't pull a stunt like that on your supposed "friends" knowing full well their relationship status.

Or worse, constant pantsu tease with no actual delivery for the entire run. It's enough to drive one insane.

Not true. All of them thought of Inuyasha as their most trusted friend. You don't even have to go that far into the manga to figure that out. Just watch/read the demon moth arc. All of them were pulled out of their nightmares by their vision of Inuyasha.

you can just look up pictures of panties online whenever you want