Do your thang Sup Forums

Do your thang Sup Forums

Attached: a.png (1010x1361, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=voOo2tdYRGI
postandcourier.com/news/dylann-roof-s-sister-arrested-for-carrying-weapons-to-school/article_ba4ba8f4-27eb-11e8-888e-93a51468d120.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not ur army faggot op

But when the new blacked vids come out you are there...

Do what now?

I dont see how this is at all related to Tibetan fish scaling maybe you want that website of dangerous radicals ebaumsworld

I read that 5 times, and I still can't fucking understand what he is trying to say? Am I retarded or is she just not good at articulating sentences?

I mean she wasn't wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=voOo2tdYRGI

I'd like to do her thang if you know what I mean

fucking queen

What’s our thang?

Attached: C90751B8-2DE4-42E0-94FA-E27B3010CEEA.jpg (1194x892, 319K)

This. I don't speak niggress. Can anyone translate?

Basically saying "here's her information, go harass her and try to ruin her life"

The participants of the walkout are doing so with the permission of the school, and doing so won't stop future school shootings or change gun laws.

I hope bad stuff happens to you during the walkout, as it appears it's only the black kids walking out.

I hope this doesn't offend you, of course, but... it will, and I don't care.

I don't see what she did wrong, people say things like this all the time and do not get in trouble, she broke no laws. If this is illegal, half of Twitter should be in jail right now.

Why are they attacking her? IF a man is not guilty for the sins of his father a woman is not guilty for the sins of her brother.

Shes already in jail for bringing a knife to a march.

Knoifes aren't illegal here.

Ah yes he comes a million profiles with anime girls and frogs as their profile picture to try and harass a girl on twitter.
Amazing

Tru dat shit

Attached: IMG_2058.jpg (400x176, 21K)

That girl has bigger balls than you OP..

Q predicted this

postandcourier.com/news/dylann-roof-s-sister-arrested-for-carrying-weapons-to-school/article_ba4ba8f4-27eb-11e8-888e-93a51468d120.html

>Trump supporting student gets attacked and arm broken
>Rabid students wreck supermarket
This whole thing is turning into the Left's Charlottesville.

Goddamn, I want to wife that girl

>dis morgan mouth-roof niggas
>dis dylan mouth-roof lil sis
>do ya thang muh niggas

>not realizeing that this is dylan roof's little sister and that niggers have been "doin thay thang" on here twitter for years

NIGGERS ARE STUPID

>speak the truth
>get doxxed and harassed by niggers on twitter

but don't you dare have a wrong opinion on there, no no no

Attached: 1701053-colonel_kurtz.jpg (540x560, 52K)

>An 18-year old carries a knife and pepper spray to protect herself after tens of thousands of people threaten her brother and his family's lives

>Arrested for it

>OI BIN THAT SECOND AMMENDMENT YA WANKA

This is fucking stupid, I hate how the media targets people like this for minor crimes and makes it national news, fuck these "people"

All they're doing is putting her family at greater risk, fuck, that's probably what they WANT

Another Headline News story for these Sick Fucks

Tbf, she was fucking retarded to bring a weapon and drugs to school.

She was searched and found with a small amount of marijauna, pepper spray, and a knife on school grounds. Still kids type shit, but this would've gone better for her otherwise. She gave them an easy way to crucify her for who she is related too with plausible deniability on the court's part.

She was, but half of that school probably does that, and literally some one-hundred-thousand blacks do that a week in the US and don't get charged with shit, and if they do, it isn't publicized on National Television. She also had a reasonable idea that her safety at the school was at risk.

Anyways, OP, anyone "doin' they thang" on twitter can be charged under this law:

>S.C. Code Ann. § 16-3-1700

>(B) "Harassment in the second degree" means a pattern of intentional, substantial, and unreasonable intrusion into the private life of a targeted person that serves no legitimate purpose and causes the person and would cause a reasonable person in his position to suffer mental or emotional distress. Harassment in the second degree may include, but is not limited to, verbal, written, or electronic contact that is initiated, maintained, or repeated.

Spread this Anons, and report these harassers to the authorities while referencing this law.

BUMP

Attached: 1509990144635.jpg (558x434, 179K)

At the very least guys we should get HER informed of this law ( ), so she doesn't have to deal with these pieces of shit harassing her.

We have these Laws for a reason.

Attached: 1521197747565.png (564x564, 327K)

someone freeze her eggs immediately. we can grow an army of Roof's to do what the SoiGoiBois of today are too big of a faggot to do, and nill kiggers as god intended

Attached: mm.jpg (620x412, 187K)

Does anyone know how to contact her? I don't trust whatever lawyers she has gotten to inform her of laws like this considering her family, and I am really fucking tired of these Twitter vigilantes trying to ruin people's lives over near-inconsequential shit.

Bump for (literal) Justice

Attached: 1478484656097.png (480x652, 382K)

fpbp

Oh boy, even for niggers, this is a low

Attached: niggersgonnanig.png (615x244, 27K)

I guess when push comes to shove, Sup Forums just doesn't actually give a single shit about a 98lb White Girl who believes the same shit as us, whose brother literally did what half of this board screams about doing everyday, whose name and image is being dragged through shit for political reasons unrelated to her, and who has thousands of Blacks and other vigilantes threatening violence against her and her family.

Pathetic.

Unironically.

Let's all just go and post in the BBC threads, the 24,849th Trump/Syria generals, and OBVIOUS BOT/TROLL Meme Flaggot threads that are repeated word-for-word every few hours.

That's what Sup Forums is now I guess.

Sad.

Attached: roof15n-2-web.jpg (750x460, 33K)

you're trying way too hard

And you're not trying hard enough. No one is.

That is the problem.

we need to encourage her parents to make more Dylan's and Morgan's. they're natural RP'd warriors

I don't disagree. If anyone deserves us to white knight for her, it's Morgan.

he's right tho
white men just give up and roll over.
Sup Forums acts like niggers now, just log in and cry and do nothing.

army is for a cause, and you get only decide for yourself

No he's true. I'm starting to realize Sup Forums is most likely role play for most browsers. Half of the people on this board are mutts and don't truly believe what is said here.

you sound like a teenage girl making a dumb blog post, it makes you look desperate and that's pathetic
also you reddit space and you're using inflammatory language in order to goad a reaction out of people
you're a goddamn paid shill, or you're a bot, or you're underage, or you're from rediit
whatever the case may be, it's not doing it for me

then go start a revolution you fucking faggots

There's no scenario where I don't drop out of school if I'm Dylan Roofs sister. What the fuck how wierd would that life be

thanks

I believe the phrase is "personal" army schlomo, this isn't a "personal" army request.

>you sound like a teenage girl making a dumb blog post

Emotional appeal is needed sometimes to wake people the fuck up and get things done.

>it makes you look desperate and that's pathetic also you reddit space

Faggot, I've "reddit-spaced" since before you were born, it makes shit easier to fucking read. I hop back and forth, I'm not Autistic enough to care that fucking much about how my paragraphs look, and Sup Forums is notorious for fucking up how a person prepares a paragraph anyways, adding extra lines helps prevent this.

>you're using inflammatory language in order to goad a reaction out of people
I was literally just disappointed, if goading a reaction allows the conversation to continue to the point where shit can actually get done, than what is the harm? Sometimes it is needed, even here.

>you're a goddamn paid shill, or you're a bot, or you're underage, or you're from rediit
AKA
>"No human being who believes in similar ideas to myself could ever do anything I do not do"
I am a real guy that goes here almost every day, I've used this site since 2011, along with dozens of other chans. You sound more like a shill than anyone

See as follows for Proof:
1. You're apparently against any action of helping this girl
2. You shout down and start arguments with others trying to help her
3. You're attempting to halt a potential call-to-action that could help her
4. You're randomly accusing people of being shills (which ironically is a known shill tactic)
5. Suck my dick you whiny impotent British bitch faggot

Attached: Psychedlic_Nazi Vaporwave_Pepe.png (1090x789, 1.62M)

I think I see the issue

Attached: oneuglysheboon.jpg (225x225, 7K)

BUMP

Any Lawyerfags here (preferably from SC but anywhere really) that think this law could be used to get some of these pieces of shit harassing her in some trouble?

>S.C. Code Ann. § 16-3-1700
>(B) "Harassment in the second degree" means a pattern of intentional, substantial, and unreasonable intrusion into the private life of a targeted person that serves no legitimate purpose and causes the person and would cause a reasonable person in his position to suffer mental or emotional distress. Harassment in the second degree may include, but is not limited to, verbal, written, or electronic contact that is initiated, maintained, or repeated.

Attached: Caucasian Pepe.jpg (798x1000, 387K)

>>>do your worst Sup Forums
>this isnt a request for personal army
are you new here or just slow?

Anybody who says shit like "believes in the same shit as us" or refers to boards, of any sort, as some sort of collective or hivemind was always the cancer killing Sup Forums. Fuck your board identity, Sup Forums doesn't have one ideology. Half the posts you take seriously are people fucking around

The funny thing is the notable things blacks did was run out and destroy shit while the notable thing whites did was suspend a student for wanting to learn.

she's saying racist shit you high iq cracker

Remember when people found out Clock Boys sister called in bomb threats?
She's not guilty of Dylan's crimes but this is part of a larger context, when she's bringing weapons to school

Anyone who thinks they understand a person's view from a single snippet of a sentence is also a fucking retard. I know Sup Forums isn't all the same, it takes literally 5 minutes of browsing to realize this. Slow down your Autism.
Now while this board doesn't all think the same, there is a DEFINITE majority and lean to far-right beliefs. Why would you even argue about this, it's actually kind of funny. Relax.

>Half the posts you take seriously are people fucking around
No shit, you mean the site where the main board used to state (perhaps it still does) something to the effect of "everything here are artistic works of fiction, only a fool would take anything written here as fact" has a lot of people just fucking around? Who would have thought! How do you know I am not fucking with you, right now?

Regardless, we should get back to the topic at hand, /ourgirl/ needs help. I am not going to respond to anymore Autism or attempts at derailing the discussion.

Attached: Smiling Frog.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

The point is that you think Sup Forums should have a sense of duty to help out a dumb kid who sends dumb snaps and brings weapons to school. You're disappointed people aren't jumping on here because she seems like your average stupid Sup Forums poster. That's dumb.
Nothing we can do anyways, she should probably learn to lay low now, it's going to be a helpful skill

Under most circumstances I would agree that bringing weapons to school is absolutely retarded (unless allowed at something like a University and closed-carry), but this is a girl who has had hundreds if not thousands of deaths threats against her entire family, who lives in a city that almost majority Black, who has almost certainly been completely socially ostracized and treated like shit/threatened outright for something she had no part in—she absolutely had reason to believe her life was at risk at with all these black posters on twitter vowing for revenge. It may have been illegal, but she did the right thing trying to not fucking die.

As to the snapchat, I literally do not even see what is wrong with it. She didn't threaten anyone, hoping that someone would get hurt is not a threat, and if it was most internet users would be in jail. This is obviously completely politically-motivated and it's complete fucking horseshit.

Attached: Morgan-Roof-1.jpg (634x966, 41K)

Literally all she did was express her opinion and its national news because she had some weed (like 75% of kids in HS), and had a knife for her own protection.

Shes right though.
10/10 would pat noggin.

the nigress has about 200 followers on twitter, this will probably be her 10 seconds of fame before fading away or getting shot somewhere by one of her relatives

reasonable. imagine being a relative of dylan roof in a fucking nigger infested city

Dude, do you care to red pill me?
What's the matter?

I'm worried more that she'll get a judge who'll throw the book at her because of who she is related to, sadly there's nothing we can do about that directly.
And this particular one has only 200 followers, but she is definitely not the only one talking about this, all of black twitter does shit like this. And this chick alone has almost ten-thousand people liking (basically means agreeing with the suggestion) and ~5,500 comments with many talking speaking about how they're going to 'do they thang' as of the time of OP's posting.

There are many people who're clearly alluding to violence.

Attached: zdgr.png (925x159, 30K)

There are tons of these

Attached: threat.png (891x162, 29K)

W A I F U

Did I hear right?
Simian Career Academy?
A bunch of niggers go to a Simian Academy?

no you're English just isn't good enough. I understood it perfectly the first time

*your

You forget Sup Forums is filled with kikes and other non whites?

She has already been freed from jail

probably not parenting but environmental. They live around niggers, so they understand niggers.

source?
also its probably better she be in jail so she doesn't get harassed by niggers

bump

Attached: 5751e5a4d3828.image.jpg (990x781, 138K)

this could be fun thou. i want cucks to cry

Uppity kids plus adderall is one annoying combination.

just because she was arrested doesn't mean she was doing anything against the law. you should learn a little bit about our country before you post. she was arrested for being dylan roof's sister, nothing else.

Shut up, Wesley

Domo arigato Dr. Dolittle

On what exactly, you're going to have to be more specific.
>What's the matter?
I am tired of the insanity in society nowadays, how hypocrisy, stupidity, and being completely detached to everything seems to reign supreme in western culture.
How can I love my fellow man when he is passionless? When simple actions that could help society are ignored. I am disgusted by how spineless and brainwashed the average person has become. I am tired of the "sit-com humor" predictable ('you go girl' *clap* 'mhmm' *clap* *snaps fingers* *black person making a facial expression*) nature of places that have powerful sways on public opinion like Twitter/Reddit. Forums where no discussion can truly take place, where you can barely speak, and when you do you must agree or are banned/blocked/ostracised/otherwise silenced. Everywhere is now a place of indoctrination, with very little variance in doctrine.

But foremost, I am tired of the cowardice. Everywhere people are afraid. Whites are silent. Truth is silent.
Too many are afraid to put morons in their place, to shut the mouths of fools, or educate them.

The world is not as free as it once was, and every day it seems to grow more confined. People are not as happy. Most think they are, but really they have only forgotten what it feels like.

But I'm Happy. I'm Happy. Just a bit tired.

Attached: 1511035574291.jpg (400x400, 36K)

fpbp

Doxxing and harassing. Niggers from twitter are pretty good at it, allegedly

niggers are so worthless

Attached: 1518280088063.png (717x587, 417K)

bamp

Attached: 11223694.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

I don't get it. Explain

SPACEY'D

a spaghetti burger with fries in poo?

Chili and cheese you uncultured swine

Why do blacks say "thang." It seems so forced, just say the word "thing" it's that fuckin' easy. Now I'm realizing it's a southern "thang."

>
holy fuxk she is a QT

Attached: 1509536399040.png (1711x960, 1.54M)

It's because whites have jobs. Their lively hood is threatened if they say anything about it. Until a safety net is created for whites to not be chastised, whites will continue to hide their views.

This isn't necessary a bad thing. As there are a lot of pissed off whites all over the place. You can usually meet random white people and they will share similar views with you.

Eventually, things will boil and white people will get really pissed off. The SJW mentality will suffer a major crush and a safety net for white people will create itself. You will see more companies just hire only white people and not give two shits about diversity programs or affirmative action. You can already see this happening with a lot more white groups forming. It's inevitable.

Attached: 1511662158328.jpg (981x1222, 231K)

My thing would be to have lots of sex with based Morgan

She didn't bring a knife to a march. She wasn't participating in a fucking march, she was going to fucking school. And she carries a knife and pepper spray to protect herself from dumb niggers who hate her because of her brother.

wtf is happening in that pic

Lil Roof is right though.

Would smash

Basic first aid

Attached: B5169511-445C-461E-B41F-3CAC11764931.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

>ITT: we line up to white knight for random women.

>the Left's Charlottesville
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAA
POINT AND LAUGH AT THE RETARD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>MEME FLAG
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAH
>HE THINKS LIBERALS HAVE STANDARDS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
OHHHHH OHOHOH NO NO NOOOOOONO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH

Attached: YUKYUKYUK.png (352x391, 284K)