youtube.com/watch?v=sMQVYdfqKUU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_metaphor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you know what isn't bad?

its true

he's not wrong

Free speech is bad

Why is Miyazaki such a retard?

He's not wrong, While I think the attack was absurd it's liken to smacking down a beehive naked, walking into a ghetto and droping the n bomb as loud as possible, jumping into a fire with gasoline soaked clothes

what did you expect to happen? people know certain terror and religious groups are radical as hell and the moment you say one negative thing about them they go total war on your ass. Charlie Hebdo made that choice knowing full well the consequences thus no one should have really been surprised.

And I tend to actually say shit like Miyazaki is just an old man used to his ways in an ever changing future. I think the way he shitted on those programers "Muh friend is disables wah, afront to humanity boo hoo" was extreme but here he's 100% right

Why do people care about his opinion on some random news happening? Has he ever made a movie worth watching? Literally not even joking. I can't tell. There's plenty of overrated movies that at least try to tell some sort of message. But seriously?

>Anything against my shitty ideology needs to be silenced

War is good (For the economy).

he makes literal children's cartoons for a living

well, this was in hindsight. I'm sure most people share the same opinion about this knowing what happened.

War is bad unless it's the German invasion of the USSR. In which case it's more than okay.

>youtube.com/watch?v=sMQVYdfqKUU
>Miyazaki dislikes Trump

I hate him now,

And look how it turned out for Germany, dumbass.

So he shares an extremely common opinion

Cry more.

>they share his opinion that means what he said is insightful, or needed to be said

I love eceleb worshipping. It made Sup Forums great. It will make Sup Forums even greater. Miyazaki threads are a delight! Can we make these threads a mandatory? He's an incredibly insightful man. You can tell he's a scholar.

Remember user, its bad to hate Trump in current year.

It's fine, plenty of Commies died. It was a worthy sacrifice. Also Germany is the wealthiest country in Europe so it could have been worse

Was he wrong here?

Good thing you're a namefag so I can filter you.

So is cowardice. And sloth.

I don't know what's wrong with cliches or what he meant with dead metaphors (as opposed to alive ones?) but I know for a fact it's a hypocritical thing to say considering his repertoire is children's movies and he funded Toei.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_metaphor

I don't think there's anything wrong with cliches either, if they're used well

okay mate

So how does that relate to Koe no Katachi?

They don't have to deal with issues like this in Japan, they never do things that stir up controversy

Not even the Criterion Collection has a Miyazaki movie. And those fucks have made some questionable choices. Why should I care what this old hack has to say?

So what's a dead metaphor when it comes to directing an anime?

Why should anyone give a fuck about the Criterion Collection?

It's past your bedtime old man.

>Criterion Collection
go jerk off to belladonna of sadness already, no one cares your a true ""art"" connoisseur

>belladonna of sadness
That's not even a movie. It's more like an interactive picture book. But just because Japan made more than one shit movie doesn't mean that Miyazaki can get away with it. That movie isn't in the criterion collection either so why even mention it? Yes. I also disliked Belladona but that doesn't mean jackshit.

Miyazaki hated the US for bombing Iraq. Trump bombed Syria two or three times already and continued Obama's overall drone policy. That alone should be enough for him to hate him, and the fact that Trump's a retard in general surely doesn't help

I would bet my sensitive asshole on the fact that most of the great Japanese films that aren't directed by Ozu and Kurosawa are not in the "Criterion collection"

War, war never changes.

Thanks for your blogpost but are you going to respond to the contents of my post? That's what the reply function is for after-all.

I can't believe Miyazaki is a Muslim. WTF! I hate him now...

Stop false flagging, Sup Forums. You just make your yourself look stupid.

This is a horrible thread and you should all neck yourself

This is all Japs. They're all so inoffensive and polite to the point that it could be naive but they close their border so it doesn't matter anyways

The Führer and decorated SS-Obergruppenführer Renge-chon. (1942)

They have almost no muslims in Japan, so it wouldn't matter if they did something similar.

>still thinking the attack was genuine and not a false flag
why are blue boards so blue pilled?

I agree. That's why I think we should remove the people who are starting these wars from our governments.

The Patriots knew this

Depends on what you consider to be "almost"

>He's not wrong
retard

Why is Sup Forums so leftist? This is sad.

Enough to be the only country with no jihad attacks.

Political ideology isn't just down to social topics. You can be Nationalist or Social Conservative but still support Economic Liberalism and other more liberal policies Politics isn't just "hurdur please more diversity" or "hurdur no more foreigners and refugees".

He's just a sore loser.

You're right, nationalism is a cancer. Mayocide can't come soon enough.

KILL ALL WYPEPL

The TPP has become history, become legend, become myth.

I'm awaiting my November 4th orders from antifa as we speak. We're getting a late start, but we've got an extra hour tonight to kill whitey due to Daylight Savings so I'm sure it will be fine.

I hope all you politics faggots are underage. You do realize that no amount of whining on Sup Forums is going to change a thing right?

Kys poltard

Sup Forums isn't leftist, it just doesn't really care about politics, or at least doesn't want to discuss politics on an anime board.

So then, Sup Forums hates right-wingers for the same reason they hate gamers and Toonami fans: crossboarders who can't visit other boards without acting like they're still on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums or wherever else.

says the loser

>crossboarders
Hello plebbit

>vlcsnap
>doesn't know about crossboard scum

Hello newfag

No it isn't.

>he doesn't know what a dead metaphor
did you go to school?

This, anything else is wrong and anybody who disagrees is a crossboarder themselves.

I don't remember

It's been years for me but I still remember. If you're going to make fun of Miyazaki's critique you might as well educate yourself otherwise you end up looking dumb

I'm not making fun of anyone. I'm being critical of a guy who has not made a single movie actually worth a damn. I don't need to have majored in English for that. Only you're the one trying to imply there's something wrong with being critical of some guy

poor girl, she looks on the verge of tears. What a feminist the guy is. She probably took him seriously. I hope he dies soon. He can't be healthy for the industry

>war is bad
>never was at war

the amount of retards are astonishing

Belladonna of Sadness is actually unique and artistic, unlike snoozaki

Though I don't think it makes for a good movie in the movie sense of the word. Not trying to stir shit or anything.

> I'm being critical of a guy who has not made a single movie actually worth a damn
contrarian
>I don't need to have majored in English for that
this is high school stuff user
>Only you're the one trying to imply there's something wrong with being critical of some guy
No I'm just saying that it's pointless to be critical if you have no idea what the guy is talking about

>When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy.

>contrarian
Okay
>this is highschool stuff user
So is not watching children's movies yet the american education system incorporated his movies because of pearl harbor
>it's pointless
So is life

He's Japanese, and aside from Sengoku Era and WWII, they don't have much wars to fight.

>Hitoshi Igarashi (五十嵐 一 Igarashi Hitoshi, 10 June 1947 – 12 July 1991) was a Japanese scholar of Arabic and Persian literature and history and the Japanese translator of Salman Rushdie's novel The Satanic Verses.

>After Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini issued a fatwa in 1989, calling for the death of "the author of the Satanic Verses book, which is against Islam, the Prophet and the Qur'an" and in March 1991 (3 months before Igarashi's death) issued a further fatwa and multimillion-dollar bounty for the death of "any of those involved in its publication who are aware of its content". He was stabbed repeatedly in the face and arms by an unknown assailant and died. His body was found on 12 July 1991 in his office at the University of Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan.

>In 2006, the case was closed without having determined any individual suspects. Kenneth M. Pollack alleged in The Persian Puzzle that the attack was a covert operation by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards. In 2010, Bungeishunjū reported a rumor circulating among the Japanese immigration authority that a young and wealthy Bangladeshi committed the murder then flew back to his home country the next day, before it was discovered. According to the unverified rumor, the Japanese government has refrained from applying for the extradition of the suspect from Bangladesh due to fears of inflaming anger over the Satanic Verses controversy.

miyazaki is the typical pacifist misanthropic retard (now in bitchy old man form) and should be ignored when possible

Why does japan suck his dick so much?

He is the Walt Disney of Japan.

Because he made good movies. Separate the artist and his work

War is bad.

No Tomino's thing is that adults are evil

Miyazaki is the last hope for the industry you idiot, when he dies it's going to be nothing but lucky shit and k-on but you probably love that shit hence posting on Sup Forums so it doesn't affect you.

Jews fear the Samurai.

what is not bad ?

Miyazaki is an old man with one foot in the grave and hardly unique in the industry
He isn't the last hope of anything, and even if he was it'd be a faint and dwindling hope

You know what's cooler than cool?

ICE COLD

Would not bang

Would protect with all heart and soul.

Just, like, make little girls sad.

I can't hear ya

Talk shit, get hit, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

You misunderstand Miyazaki. His actual lesson is
>girls are cute

But Walt Disney made some great movies user as much as I don't believe in crediting a single person for the works of many. Surely you can't compare the two that easily.

>last hope for the industry
He's never made a movie of fucking worth. Nothing interesting about anything of his movies ever. Nothing commercially a risk. Nothing art-style wise different from any other of his works. The fuck are you blaming the industry for? Where do you get off spreading falsehoods? They should learn how to shade.

Why are Miyazaki’s fans so fragile in comparison to other anime fans? There was a Sup Forums thread making fun of him for a while and a dude got so mad about it he posted a video of a guy getting tortured and killed.