Why did Sup Forums forgot about Sakura quest already?

Why did Sup Forums forgot about Sakura quest already?

I would never forget about Sakura's cute butthole

yeah cuz it was boring af

It was boring ass shit and the threads were godawful.

I wish I could forget. We could have had a lighthearted country comedy or a good drama about the decline of Japan's villages. Instead, they tried do to both and failed.

It was bad.

I hate this "if there isn't a thread active at this exact moment then its forgotten" meme

You're all wrong, just so you know. It was great.

I thought they don't have much space on their island. Where do all the nips go? Tokyo underground?

into the furnace

Fucked like rabbits after the war, but their kids had far fewer kids, and the situation is even worse with later generations.

That, plus most jobs being in bigger cities leads to a rural population decline. Which is sad, cause the Japanese countryside is really nice.

Sup Forums never cared about this show, just a handfull of pa floppers

pink butthole

No, it wasn't.

I loved the mc, cutesy art and animation but the show was seriously boring

>implying I'm still not one episode from being done because I don't want to end the adventure just yet
>also sakura was my favorite character.

>yfw there's a village where one of the old residents makes a doll for every person that leaves or dies.

because it was a mediocre seasonal SoL that didn't have much going for it.

Still watched it all the way through tho

It was pretty mediocre.

anal

Reminder that people who thought it was boring or mediocre are probably young kids under the age of 25 who can't relate to the character and where probably shounen kids raised on fast pasted Naruto-tier garbage

I dropped the show after about 5 episodes but I still feel a strong spiritual connection to pink butthole posters.

>The shitobako fanbase tried to shill it
>Flopped hard and everyone dropped it
>Two cour

I feel bad for the once mighty PA Works but that failure was comedy gold

>tfw you started the butthole meme, and it's still the first thing that gets posted now

I want that old man to write reviews of her pink butthole.

The only thing to remember about Pink Aoi's show is her butthole.

Just recently finished it, I thought it was great because the show actually sets itself conflicts and goals that sum up nicely in the end rather than being typical SoL shit of mundane things.
I guess I'm just a part of the minority.

Essentially, yes.

Do you still remember her?

I remember that I'm still waiting for her oyakodon

Shiori lives on in Netojuu.