mediafire.com/?rp83doomhb8e0en
mediafire.com/?66p7htha76nadu4
exhentai.org/s/d9546f3ab6/368336-12
i.imgur.com/pfin4fA.jpg
imgur.com/a/4IpMT
imgur.com/a/msr5V
imgur.com/a/hmVPq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hope I'm not too late, shower. I thought just "competition swimsuit" would have been enough

Requesting a Blazblue girl band with Noel Vermillion as the bassist, Tsubaki Yayoi as the guitarist, Mai Natsume as the vocalist and Makoto Nanaya as the drummer.

Request "Demon Lady" Charlotte Amande (One Piece) wearing Red Sonja's chail mail bikini and doing the same pose as Red Sonja in the right pic.

Requesting Fuwa and Galvantula tuning up Genos

requesting this qt

Don't worry, user! Wait which model do you prefer

Worked a bit on the lineart. I think I'll continue this tomorrow.

How about Atalanta wearing her own version of Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume?

For November, requesting Annie dressed as Shania from Shadow Hearts: From the New World.

Requesting Zest, with lactating breasts, or wearing cute things
if you have other lewd ideas you could try them.
Reposting for the artist with the WIP.

Commie-san!

Na zdorovie tovarichsh!

Requesting Chiya tied up and being forced to get a haircut (for her own good) by the other girls.

Requesting Rebecca from YuGiOh trying out a cute china dress/qipao

Requesting a bust chart of the Coppelion girls with Taeko at the "cow tits" end, and Aoi at the "cute small breasts" end

Darker colors, nothing really too specific other than me preferring high-leg and the darker color I guess

Requesting Yuma Kusanagi and Clarus Tonitrus trying to hide from people and covering their naked bodies.

Requesting Caulifla and Erza fusion

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia transforming into Ohrangers.

Any takers?

Noted. Will probably finish it tomorrow.

Requesting Ultimate Columbine Ursula and Yunyun with psychotic grins on their faces wreaking havoc, shooting people with magic enhanced bullets.

Kanna grooming herself like a cat.

can't you crop it to size

Requesting Sylvie happily making us a thanksgiving dinner.

no

Requesting extremely perturbed Sophia Dangerous Beast

Requesting colors for my school goddess.
Neptune ref: files.catbox.moe/56mg25.jpg
Uniform ref: i.imgur.com/0mANpxH.jpg

You expect colorists to finish that sketch?

Isuzu Sento being hot and bothered because she is trying not to masturbate for No Fap November

Nice

Requesting Hitomi casually defeating one of each type of lesser daemon via card game of the artist's choice.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodletter
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette

Requesting Tomoko putting on her tights, but falling over and getting her arms stuck.

Awesome

Requesting Kurumi finding the Bear Bear Village

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).

full_body
high_heels
chair_tied or hand_cuffed
tape_gag

Maybe have them suspended in glass cases like this Batman scene: youtube.com/watch?v=sXZP-xRjhT4

>being a SEEDfag

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Requesting Grey Wolf in a dog kigurumi

/y/ne harder, Evageeks

>nutting on girls
Tell me a girl, then tell me where she needs a mess happen. Thick hot ropes of it.

New rar for threads 2100-2109 is done:

mediafire.com/?rp83doomhb8e0en
mediafire.com/?66p7htha76nadu4

Also, just wondering if the user who was gonna draw fluffy mitty had gotten around to it yet.

[Gulag intensifies] Nice job m8.

Medaka
Mouth-neck-breast area. Visible cum-string from her mouth too.

Requesting a lewd and corrupted Hibiki trapping Miku against a wall, grabbing her chin and planting a kiss on her lips.

Aoi, all over the face. Even better if it looks like somebody is taking a picture while she dizzily looks at the camera, failing to comprehend that the shot is going to be on the net shortly.

Хорошо!

Mai Natsume, on her tits.

He said girl.

And he got a girl.

You gave him a tranny book

Requesting a Gremlin wearing an ushanka, tight black leggings, and a fluffy coat. She can have white hair and blue eyes if you want to go full anime Russkie.

All you maidrones belong in there

Something like this?

For some inspirational work of nice, thick, goopy facials I refer to Takuji's exhentai.org/s/d9546f3ab6/368336-12

Can any draw friends tell me how to tapper and adjust the ends of my vectored lines in CSP?

These are your vector controls

Requesting Paper Saki

Requesting Dia (and optionally the rest of Aquors) walking around in their underwear after taking off their clothes.

Requesting the poster for American Psycho recreated with Saeko Busujima from HoTD, with the title reading "American Saeko"

Requesting Rachnera as a stereotypical Mega level Digimon

pfft nice

just dropping something

a little late, but here's your request

Can I get this animation but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

That's also nice bruh. Btw, did you ever catch my reply last thread?

Lewd! Too damn lewd but adorable!

Not bad.

uh i think? which one?

>those nipples

Careful, mods might go full retard

The one when you asked where you could find the shieldbro LNs

Komi must seize the means of (friend) production! This is incredible and hilarious, my favorite parts it the hands of the crowd. Thanks for drawing this communist! have a good weekend!
Cute job, Fracedo! You got her face pretty spot on! thank for the 2 cute komis! have a good weekend!
whoa Slavkomi looks scary! She might bully me! thanks for the slavkomi drawfriend, have a nice weekend too.

>tfw 3 deliveries

>3 deliveries
Good for you m8.

ah yes thanks for that, might just try out the summaries as im too lazy to read taht much these days, i wonder if it gets any interesting after the queen helped him? its pretty bland so far after that

Requesting outfit swap between these two cool girls!

Requesting Haruhi Suzumiya shitposting.

Depends on what you're expecting, there's going to be a lot of action coming up in the latter half of LN vol 5, and that's where the manga is sitting at after this chapter coming (Hopefully) tomorrow. Both vol 5 and 6 set up Vol 7, where shit is getting realer than real dealing with a hero from another world, and then Vol 8 we get finally some answers about the waves and travel to another world to take back something that was stolen in the previous volume.
I can make a few summaries of the LNs if you don't want to wait.

Requesting sexy office lady Merlin.

Ref (Warning: 3DPD): i.imgur.com/pfin4fA.jpg

>nips
Rip, but cute Galko, she is a good girl.

here's the non-sweaty one in case that one gets deleted. Added nips on a whim to be honest

While all that drama was going down in the last thread, I did some more work on this.

How'd I do with the lineart? Is it thinning out where it needs to?

You do commissions? I love the way you draw see through.

Thanks for the help.

Requesting Usula in a Virgin Killer sweater

Requesting something like the top image but with Diana from Jewelpet (bottom image).

Draw Lebe as a cartoon bum!

You're a mouse user, right?

That's correct. Will probably move on to a tablet eventually but for now while I'm on a streak I'm using a mouse.

Don't have SAI or Manga Studio? Back when I exclusively used Photoshop, I struggled with thinning lines to the point of using really small brushes. Once I used Manga Studio everything changed. I think there are tutorials out there where you can have Manga Studio/SAI thin lines as you draw (with your mouse). It's not perfect of course, but I've been using it for a while and it has done wonders and I still use the mouse.

Requesting Ursula getting sexy spankings. Would prefer Shiny Ursula in her skintight suit getting spanked.

I've got SAI installed but haven't figured out the crack yet that was posted in WWD. Didn't want to wait to do work on my latest project lest I lose my inspiration for it.

Requesting Goblin slayer eating a three course meal through his visor.
imgur.com/a/4IpMT

Anchor.

Whats a decent place to host comics?

Your own blog.

Requesting Koshimizu Sachiko clad in full anit-bap plate armor, bringing down a polearm onto a bappers head yelling "Ad mortem inimicus!" (Latin for "death to the enemy").
imgur.com/a/msr5V

Counter requesting MILF ara ara bap-chan

Requesting Toudou Chise from Princess Principal drawn in a full body portrait style.
Similar to these examples: imgur.com/a/hmVPq
It does not have to follow the same exact poses.

Or Chise looking at the viewer with a comforting expression, responding with these words:
"Owie, Owie, fly away"

I want to get a drawing framed for my /ss/ assignment, so the quality has to be good enough to be displayed.
Thank you!

>I want to get a drawing framed for my /ss/ assignmen

Make your own request then, BAKA!

You could always find someone to commission for that, you probably won't get what you are looking for without paying some cash for it to be honest.