Why doesn't anyone blame the teachers or parents for being shitty and for not trying to stamp out bullying and prevent...

why doesn't anyone blame the teachers or parents for being shitty and for not trying to stamp out bullying and prevent shootings?

Attached: 0ba81942ecda0fbec0cace1c88b77ee1.jpg (682x1024, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HroYxCtVLkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they're adult bullies

How would that expand government power and advance the Jew agenda?

Attached: 1508373470562.jpg (958x775, 325K)

Teachers are shit anyway. Obsolete.
Computers would be much better at teaching children that an underpayed actor.

Because of rustling jimmies.

Because the way to fix that involves personal responsibility

Its not the teachers job to deal with smelly and fat american kids beyond a professional textbook level

>not trying to stamp out bullying
they made it against the rules to fight back

>parents tell their kids to tell the teachers if they get bullied
>kid tells teachers
>teachers do nothing
>kid gets bullied even harder
>years go by and the kid finally gets sick of it
>shoots up school
>IT DA GUNS AND WIPIPO FAULT
In all honest we have got to do something about single mothers and female teachers.

Attached: 1408310391919.png (267x320, 22K)

>Because they're adult bullies

Majority of teachers got bullied themselves. They don't know how to resolve conflict anymore than you do.

that's why they never stand up for you.

because no kid tells the teacher or their parents when they're getting bullied enough to want to shoot things up

Here's a more relevant question. Why don't we teach our kids to stand up for themselves and fight back. The only reason you'd shoot up a school is if you feel helpless and unable to stop your suffering any other way

>fight back
Yes, School should be a WWE ring where fights are ENCOURAGED

Here in America, if students fight back they automatically get suspended. Even if they did not start the fight.

How is this an issue? If you fight back it means your just as guilty and agressive. If you just sit there then you can press charges on the other kids family and put them in financial ruin.
>b-but muh 8 year olds pride
It's called hedonism and you should stop

bullying is good, but if someone talks shit you should be able to respond with violence.
Thats what i'll teach my son don't bully anyone but if someone is fucking with you no matter how big they are punch them right in the face.

>Why don't we teach our kids to stand up for themselves and fight back.

True...if parent tells kiddo to fight back, he will fight back and resolve all his problems.

however, a fighting kiddo will then dethrone the parent. In other words, it's against the parent's overall self-interestt.

Attached: 1511674106022.jpg (428x500, 82K)

nigger mentality.
>they disagree with you jimmy
>fuck em up boy :DDD

If some kid is being bullied, he should punch that fucker in the face or it will not stop.

Not if you go somewhere to fight. We used to hold our fights in the locker room after school. We had good mediators though and considered the conflict resolved afterwards.

>It won't stop
Yes it will. Its called sue or report to Administration. Throwing hands yourself means your an ape

I don't get this. Schools have been pushing anti-bullying shit the past 10 years or so, but they never actually do anything to reported bullies. I remember, in 8th grade, the PE teacher would just stand back and watch as this short tard kid would get bullied by dindus and jocks.

>why doesn't anyone blame the teachers or parents for being shitty and for not trying to stamp out bullying and prevent shootings

It's because nearly everyone in this country is an ignorant worthless alcoholic

Americans lack personal responsibility, do not think, and lie to themselves about what drunks they are

They send their kids to public school because they are too drunk to think past this friday

The question is then why do they drink?

And people wonder why men are becoming feminized...

that is true but sad

Feminization is the result of comfy living conditions and most jobs hardly requiring muscle these days. The real problem is people being niggers/apes and "If you don't agree with me I'll break your jaw" mentality. Kids are there to learn, not be cheered on by teachers as they fuck eachother up like a bunch of alcoholic slavs

My dad told me to fight back in australia you have grades 7-12 as high school the older guys used to pick on the younger guys and some 18 year old was giving me shit, he was in the rugby team was basically a big man. So I punched him in the face I got the shit kicked out of me but everyone thought i was a nutcase and all the older guys respected me and I had no other problems through my schooling except standing up for friends. There was a social pecking order at my school it was all boys and I found people who were like mid tier losers who then bullied bottom tier losers really annoying there was this really nice kid who was autistic as fuck and people would fuck with him all the time throw shit at him , stuff him in the locker and one day i beat the living shit out of one of the guys and I got suspended my dad was proud of me he took me on a holiday to go fishing while I was off school

No did you go to school, the people who didnt stand up for themselves ended up being bullied their whole school life.

Only black kids got into play-fights at my school, and they got famous for it on Snapchat. There wasn't any real repercussion socially speaking so your entire point is moot unless you from another generation/country.

>just punch someone 2x your height and weight

Yes i'm sure this will work out

Should have focused on learning how to spell, you retard. I do agree with you though (even though fighting back meant getting shot in my former high school).

Doesn't matter if you get the shit kicked out of you.

This
I fought back once and beat the shit out of this one little shit and the kid transferred schools in shame though LOL. I expected to get in trouble but they never even noticed, I guess he didn't snitch.

>stamp out bullying
Why? These kids are sheltered enough these days

As long as you actively fight back (by any means necessary) people will regard you in a different light. Also keep in mind, in the age of the internet, you can ruin someone's life with a few phonecalls and emails. You could do what I did, some guy tried to fuck with me so I stole his girlfriend, fucked her for years, dumped her, and then sent him very detailed descriptions of what I used to do to her during sex.

Kek, I'm just writing in a chaotic ramble because I'm so tired/ on an autistic message board.

America is ripping itself apart ever since it abandoned the basic family unit.

Thanks to Capitalism
>Yes goy, money is all that matters, send your wives to work

It literally doesn't matter if you get the shit kicked out of you. A bully is looking for a soft target, not someone who's going to take a swing. A fight draws attention and even in the most cucked schools both parties end up in the shit. Ignoring them or telling a teacher accomplishes nothing, but smacking the cunt in the gob, even if you get beat in the end, gets you both in hot water. All you have to do is prove that you're not going to make it easy and they'll fuck off 99% of the time.

Girls are way more savage when it comes to bullying. However I feel girls mitigate some of the bullying between guys. From my experience of going to an all boys school and a co-ed school.

Exactly.

Having both parents work is not biologically viable, children need the mother at home to be raised right.

I don't know if that is a uniquely Australian thing but as a fellow Australian this is so spot on.

american education isnt set up to teach anything. Its meant for indoctrination of certain beliefs. That's why when kids snap in american schools THEY SNAP. Like mk ultra but more open and out there.

Attached: Aiz.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

No, bullying shouldnt be prevented

though self defence as a resort to bullying should be encouraged

The only reason why I stopped fighing back in primary school was because I was punished more severely for defending myself than the bully for causing it in the first place

It's not. It's a cost/benefit thing. There's dozens of kids that are potential targets, it's like running away from a bear. You don't need to outrun the bear, just the other guy being chased.

School shootings have increased right along side the development and adoption of anti-bullying measures. Coincidence?

In saying what I said. I was in the 'popular group' at school and was a bit of a chad, fucked loads of hot girls. I've become reclusive and a loser as I aged.

My school had a real 'boys will be boys' attitude so there wasn't really any problem with fighting except in a few rare cases.

Look fucknuts. In most cases the willingness to fight takes the fun out of it. The stupid part of bullying is how often it's not a big kid picking on a little kid. It's a aggressive one picking on a passive one.
youtu.be/HroYxCtVLkk

its not anti bullying measures dude its the environment. Tell me with a straight face american education is anygood? Tell me having kids stuck with the offspring of the dregs of society for 7 hours of the day 5 days a week for 12+ years is good? Most schools are glorified daycares so the parents can go to work. You just want to justify being a dick.

this is true, but honestly, Teachers have no idea what to do

Attached: 1478216531005.jpg (900x900, 89K)

Teachers are the most mediocre useless people at their various specialties in the world given huge amounts of power. I fucking hate teachers. When I was a teenager trying to be mature I think I almost forced myself to like teachers and appreciate what they did. But looking back out of the 20-30 different teachers I had over the course of my school life I think only two weren't mediocre as fuck people.

get fucked

Attached: 1506271621741.jpg (576x576, 38K)

haha I watched this video before you had posted it as I read this thread. Also we had compulsory sport everyone played rugby so if you had a grudge you could fuck them up in training.

What is this new faggotry shilling? Bullying does not equal shootings, nigger. Correlation does not equal causation. Quit being a fucking kike.

Attached: 1476640951918.jpg (255x251, 12K)

Thats why you raise your kids at Public School w/ Social media user! Its what BASED GEN Z is doing,right?

Attached: 1516282194236.png (593x635, 260K)

Because teachers are women and cannot do anything.

Parents don't love their children.
>that's why they don't home-school them
>that's why they buy expensive houses, cars, etc instead of spending more time with them
>that's why both parents work.
>that's why parent's don't want to take responsibility for them

Attached: NeuFuehrer.png (1238x715, 1.61M)

Bullying causes harm to the mentally ill , which is a problem Americans don't understand with thier binary world view.
>ur either perfectly sane or u belong in an asylum
>lets constantly depict the mentally ill as villains in our blockbusters!
>lets make talking to our parents about our issues taboo!
>lets NEVER EVER consider a childs emotions, gotta rake in the money
I'm upset user.

Good question. When I was a bullied kid in school, I had one teacher who even joined in on the laughter and trash talking. I still fucking hate everyone and wish they were dead.

>I had one teacher who even joined in on the laughter and trash talking
seriously?

>If you just sit there then you can press charges on the other kids family and put them in financial ruin.
Hello Schlomo. How are Jew today?

also to become a teacher at least in Australia it probably has the lowest entry requirements. Retard tier, and so it attracts dead shits.
Part of me wanted/ still kind of wants to be a teacher just to be a good one, I had a few really good ones who really changed my life.

You don't understand. The ONLY WAY you can stop the modern degenerate parent and make them care about their kids is to take from their fucking wallet. see:

If I had a teacher like that, I would have failed the class 100%. Too much hotness.

because they are just as much children

>its not anti bullying measures dude its the environment. Tell me with a straight face american education is anygood? Tell me having kids stuck with the offspring of the dregs of society for 7 hours of the day 5 days a week for 12+ years is good? Most schools are glorified daycares so the parents can go to work. You just want to justify being a dick.
Huh? You're definitely misunderstanding me, I agree with everything you just said. School is fucking terrible.

I'm just saying that anti-bullying programs don't help, and if anything they make it worse.

Almost every teacher in my HighSchool was in the 19-25 age range and they had almost the same mentality as their students. Millennial teachers. Can you imagine.

Why not just pay upperclassmen to have your bully fucked up if you can't do it yourself?

Attached: anime question 2.png (404x404, 118K)

Think of all the people you grew up with, and count how many of them ended up as teachers. Then think about how many of those that did never really wanted to be one. Majority of these people are complete idiots, and they're supposed to be something our kids will look up for... sad. The whole system is fucked and needs an overhaul

This willl probably be taken as a larp but I used to go to boarding school for a period of my schooling. I bullied this fag teacher and he quit his job because I just unleashed on him in front of everyone and he started to cry. Feel kind of bad about it now but what is done is done

>Yes, School should be a WWE ring where fights are ENCOURAGED
>what is natural male aggression
>what is venting
>what is feminism suppressing natural male development
>thinks words and talking about your feelings solves this
Found the leftyfuck.
Obvious soyboy is obvious.Now get going! You have to clean the litterbox before your "womens studies" he/she girlfriend gets home.

Yeah this old hag geography teacher. Fucking hated that backwards country school.

>blame
because it easier to blame others

This, being a teacher should be as hard as being a doctor.

Look Hanz the willingness to fight is a deterrent. I swear the number of people on here too cowardly to fight back is shocking.
This is why Africa & the Middle East is flooding into European countries with ease. Too damn soft to fight back.

>>My dad told me to fight back in australia you have grades 7-12 as high school the older guys used to pick on the younger guys and some 18 year old was giving me shit, he was in the rugby team was basically a big man. So I punched him in the face I got the shit kicked out of me but everyone thought i was a nutcase and all the older guys respected me and I had no other problems through my schooling except standing up for friends.
this

theres a chad/virgin response to being bullied - the future chad will fight the bully and go on to chad - the virgin will eventually fail at everything/succeed at something minor and become that mid tier bully youre describing

Attached: deusvult.jpg (490x427, 42K)

>pay upperclassmen to bully your bully
>they take the money
>they tell bully about it
>they laugh at your expense and team up to kick your ass for being a faggot

These are things that don't belong in a professional environment. Take your niggerism elsewhere.
"venting" and "nature" don't justifiy intentionally causing fights in school for leisure.

wow you're so hard

>Thanks to Capitalism
It was working fine without women, and I'd argue it worked better without them.

At a minimum they should have compassion for the students they are trying to educate.

>someone is so fragile getting picked on causes them to go insane
>inferring I said anything about not talking to your parents
>why do da Jew make da bad mans in da moovee crazy scary mammy
The rest of your greentext sounds like liberal kike faggotry. Raise your kids to not be entitled little whores and they really shouldnt be having """"complex emotions"""" until they are of an older age Shlomo.

Attached: 3d163d1a68b98e467337196340d49ead--henry-ford-the-international-jew.jpg (236x347, 16K)

>mentally ill number exploding
>half of all kids born will be autistic - 2050 or sooner
I wonder who is behind it hmmm! Funny how doctors kill over 250,000 Americans every year -yet if we question them we're "conspiracy theorists".

in my experience, deep down most teachers are human trash.

capitalism means discrimination against women just as much as hiring them
yet disccrimination against women in the workplace is punishable by guns

Because teachers always cry
>they arent paying us enough
>drives away in a 2019 BMW
>speeds through traffic zig zagging between cars
>enters code to 5 star gated community
>publishes articles why communism should be implemented over capitalism with teachers overseeing wealth distribution as they are the only ones educated and trustworthy enough to manage the transfer
>sexts 15 year old
>organizes an antifa rally on faceberg
>police thank them for the overtime and for anyone they point out to arrest

This is your mind on soy.

Boys will fight, it is absolutely 100% inevitable. Nothing in the world could stop it, because it's a dominance response.
By preventing boys from fighting back, you are exacerbating the problem. Bullying is provoking a fight, this fight serves to establish a dominance hierarchy. By telling a boy not to fight, you prevent them establishing their place in that hierarchy, and ensure beyond a shadow of a doubt that they continue to be bullied long term. This is animal nature.

Kids fights rarely cause major harm, and by the time boys are old enough to actually do serious damage, fights are extremely rare. I went to a very rough middle school, fights were daily, almost none of the kids were big enough to do damage. When I went into High School, kids were much bigger, but there was also practically no fights, because everyone had already established their place in the dominance hierarchy.

In that case, you can round up your autist friends and at least put up some kind of fight for violating a contract.

Attached: ancap.png (1200x1000, 357K)

Why are being needlessly aggressive? You know damn straight modern parents are fucking worthless in many cases. Both parents have to go to work in order to provide, the child is expected to raise themselves with the generous help of Social Media of course. Should you choose to go outside for once you might catch a glimpse at the increasing rare sight of a mother dragging her 8 year old on a leash while he watches Minecraft videos on his iPhone X.

Do continue to think human emotions are stupid and simple and that our kids are just being snowflakes, though. It's never the BASED parents.
Mis-diagnosis of medications are strikingly common but medical isn't as bad as it used to be. We have yet to accurately determine what constant exposure to screens in our youth does to us. Keep blaming Jews though while Google raises your kids.

Dicking another guys girlfriend kind of requires something to be hard.

>increasing rare
increasingly common*

>be me
>bullied lanklet
>two friends
>chemistry class
>teacher is cool, plays csgo
>becomes new friend
>chem teacher makes sure an "accident" happened at the station of a bully
>chem burns on left arm, kid is crying
>play more csgo with chem teacher

female teachers don't do shit. had a chair thrown at me once, 7th grade, in the middle of class, nothing happened. same guy threw textbooks at my face at the start of class, nothing happened

>"venting" and "nature" don't justifiy intentionally causing fights in school for leisure
It isn't for leisure you pseudo-intellectual fucktard. We used to have a shooting club at school and brought our .22 squirrell guns and put them in our lockers until after school. No shootings. We also got into fist fights constantly and guess what? No one died or got stabbed or any of this bullshit.

Testosterone exists. The reason we have school shootings is because of the suppression of the natural need to fight and the over diagnosing / severe punishment of kids who are naturally aggressive.

Fuck your beta society.

Attached: received_1583468368375692.jpg (1707x2560, 289K)

Haha yeah, I was an alpha chad. Banged loads of girls went to a university in the UK in the top 10 universities worldwide, successful business now. However I haven't had sex in a few years and I am increasing isolating myself because normies fucking annoy me.

>waaaahh 99% of teachers suck
Brainlets detected. You went to a garbage inner-city school or were in the lower level classes. All of the good teachers are put with the good students. Push your kids to get straight As in school.

Attached: 1519565010865.gif (630x450, 62K)

>testosterone justifies school being a virile playground
Society has changed and we can't reliably trust eachother anymore, so the way it has to be is that we try to make the learning environment as as uniform and drab as possible..unless you want Tyrone releasing his "pent up male fury" on your little girl.

Find the bully alone and jump him. Helps if you bring friends or relatives along

Did you want to shoot up the school as everyones anecdotes here have stated? Since clearly bullying leads to shootings.