What would you want a Star Wars anime to be about?

What would you want a Star Wars anime to be about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Contingency_Orders_for_the_Grand_Army_of_the_Republic:_Order_Initiation,_Orders_1_Through_150
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films_in_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

star wars mainly

isekai

"Hey, what is order 66?"

Just make a bunch of hardcore pirates, like the opposite of Rebels and Clone Wars cartoons.

Empire slice of life

A Yoda harem comprised of space sluts

It's when you let your entire company run a train on you.

>an entire anime about Hondo
I'd watch it

>A Star Wars anime written and directed by J.J. Abrams
How much diversity would it have? More than Japan can handle? How would he shoehorn in strong independent womyn when Japan already turns everyone and their mother into cute girls in anime?

I remember reading a Korean comic based on Star Wars in elementary school that our school had in the library (it was the only comic they had, for some reason). It was really odd and mostly followed Empire Strikes Back, but took some liberties in expanding the story a bit and interjecting some side stuff. It had an arc where Luke was training on that swamp planet with Yoda, and fought a kraken thing. Then he used the Force to communicate with it telepathically, and entered it's mind to view it's memories.

I dunno, I don't think the East can do Star Wars justice.

Is it that really retarded one where Luke is 12 years old, Vader asks Luke to take off his helmet so he can gaze upon him with his own two eyes and Luke FUCKING TEARS HIS HEAD OFF HIS NECK?

haha what

The war between the Old Republic and the Sith Empire.

>strong independent womyn
>cute girls
Japan has the wisdom to not make those mutually exclusive

I dunno, I don't remember too much about that. That was in the third grade...it's been 20 years, about. Pic related is the art style from it.

Yeah, but how are you going to virtue signal in a culture that doesn't give a fuck?

Is that supposed to be Han?
No really, is that Han

Why would an American Hollywood director have anything to do with an anime produced in Japan?

Netflix "anime"

Luke, Han, Leia, and copy-pasted stock photos of AT-ATs and Airspeeders

youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU

Anime about an Imperial battlegroup sometime after the battle of Yavin when the Empire split up its fleet to hunt down the rebels.

The story between an Imperial TIE ace waifu who defects to the rebellion, only to realize that the rebel scum are just as cruel and insidious as the Empire before leaving it all behind as a jaded mercenary pilot who in a moment of introspection, finally manages to connect with important individuals in her past to finally make a difference for once in their life as a starfighter pilot.

Other characters include the TIE pilot's former wingman who had feelings for her, the idealistic rebel pilot who came to replace her, and the wise, veteran mercenary with as much stories as she has scars.

Literally just copy and paste the story from Ace Combat Zero with a sprinkling of 04 and 5. Jedi and Sith drama are ignored completely.

it's not perfect, but considering that it's made by a single /m/ autist it's still impressive.

>Give this autist two years and a budget and he can make six episodes of higher quality than Toei's hundreds of animators and millions of yen
Of all possible worlds, this one is the worst.

toei can make amazing animation, if they don't outsource and give their big guns enough time to actually work on something.

SoL highschool anime

Look on the bright side. We could be in a world where Disney owns Star Wars

Is Star Wars big in Japan?

Not really, iirc
GuP movie blew TFA outta the water

>star wars
isn't that crap just disney propaganda, why the fuck should i want that in my chinese cartoons?

pretty sure the original trilogy was big enough, dunno how much after that has any following

A short by one single gaijin is more fluently animated and visually pleasing than literally every single modern anime by big studios. Amazing.

Absolutely nothing, I do not wish more of that trash anymore.

Should have read the Contingency Orders for the Grand Army of the Republic before signing up for generalship.

What were Orders 1 - 65?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Contingency_Orders_for_the_Grand_Army_of_the_Republic:_Order_Initiation,_Orders_1_Through_150

Some were simple chain of command or rules of engagement, others were civilian executions and kill all jedi

Fuck off back to /m/ otaking.

>yes, yes... rules of succession... what to do if leadership turns traitor... hmm... "how to murder a planet's civilian population for no reason and get away with it..."
How did they let Sheev get away with this?

I like that there are orders to depose Sheev if needed. The jedi should have just followed procedure instead of taking the law into their own hands.

A strange love affair between a stormtrooper from Coruscant that's hopelessly codependent and can't tolerate being alone and untouched and a TIE fighter pilot from a sparsely-populated backwater in the Outer Rim whos so touch-starved that even a handshake makes him weak at the knees, stationed on the same Star Destroyer where they find each other and fall in love, their mutual need for physical intimacy transforming into something more over time.

And they're both guys.

>Windu broadcasts live footage of Sheev saying I AM THE SENATE and using Sith powers to every commander in the GAR, unbeknownst to Sheev
>Sheev then tries to implement Order 66
What do?

>star wars

This guy is a massive faggot

star wars is shit though.

>school setting
>delicious brown
>childhood friends
>said friends become enemies later
Just animate Lost Stars, they made a manga already.

i wanna see that loli jedi get brutally murdered b those clones

god, sidecuts are so fucking hot when they're not being sported by tumblr landwhales.

The Republic Command, or The Old Republic.

>No KOTOR and KOTOR 2 anime

Smug Imperial girls doing smug Imperial things.

>tfw loli kreia will never get to smugly tell feMC about the true nature of the force

KILLING DISNEY SO THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE CAN BE FREE ONCE AGAIN!

It should be a hardcore Hentai, with every trope that Normalfags think every anime has.
This will stop anime from going mainstream for the next 20 years.

>How did they let Sheev get away with this?
Why do you think it was so easy to instigate a civil war? The Republic is corrupt and overbloated with bureaucracy

>One's a filthy traitor
A shame

>tfw no Dark Forces anime with daily adventures of Kyle and Jan

If the Jedi/Sith pissing contest is kept to a minimal, background affair, I actually wouldn't care too much what's it about as long as it's not ewoks.

>How did they let Sheev get away with this?
He made it legal.

but they left it on their right hands

It was intentional that was Order 65

Having the orders to either kill off Sheev (65) and the Jedi (66) right next to each other reduces suspicions

Partial list

Capture me a Wookie,
Kick a princess in the cookie
Sabotage the espionage of a Bothan spy
Activate the trash compactor
Let's protect the main reactor
Stab a smuggler in the jugular and watch him die
Corrupt a teen from Tatooine
Manipulate a Gungan and
Kill the Naboo's queen
Trap a Mon Calamari
Take a Tauntaun on safari
Hit a topless bar on Mustafar with artist Ralph McQuarrie
Number 13 Find investors
Number 14 Make a Death Star
While your at it draw some plans up for my Death Star II
I'll unmask a dirty Jawa
Crank-call General Dodonna
Clone a load of cannon fodder out on Kamino

This

Initiate order thirty-four.

A fan club that talks about it and join events that are about it.

go on

U WOT I though this shit is only a novel

Dunno, but I heard SW:TFA got beaten by GUP Movie on commercial success.

Anime should be Old Republic shit starting with the Mandalorian Wars.
Season 1:Purely Mandalorian Wars from Revan and Malaks perspective
Season 2: Mandalorian wars from Metra Suriks's(the Exile from KoTor 2) perspective
Season 3: Revan and Malak going to fight the Sith Emperor
Season 4:The Jedi Civil war
Season 5:Return of the Exile

We end it there because we dont talk about TOR

>Mando shit
stopped reading right there

user.....Is this what I think it is?!

cute girls working to become full time storm troopers

>He doesnt want to watch Mandalorians dropping from the skies in Basilisk droids
>He doesnt want to watch them commit multiple acts of genocide/slavery on about 3/4ths of the Outer Rim planets

slice of life with cute girls that are friends with each other on a space station but they all work in different positions. So one is a pilot, another is an officer, another is a stormtrooper, etc. They all get together and hang out and talk about life and stuff. Season finale it's revealed the space station they are on is the Death Star and the loudspeakers announce they've just arrived at Yavin.

>GuP movie blew TFA outta the water
thats fucking hilarious

there was a manga adaptation that started this past year; i know we had a storytime thread for the first chapter. i don't how its been going though. i remember it being solid though, the girl was a brown cutie

A romance between a stranded clone trooper and a simple peasant girl on a desert planet. The Clone spends the first episodes looking for ways to return to his command post before realizing that he's aging at an accelerated rate and will die soon no matter what he does, the peasant girl cares for him as his illness advances and he recounts stories from his days as soldier fighting the separatist forces.

In the final episode the clone dies and the girl sets out to find a way off the planet in order to apply for the imperial army and let his comrades know of the clone's death.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films_in_Japan

I don't see it on here

would really much rather have a 40k anime.
or my secret utmost desire, an animated Flashman, which will never be made.

If legends of the galactic heroes had battle scenes this good I would be so happy.

shonen shit

They just got passed the dance part. It's getting close to the destruction of the first death star.

Reverse harem of manly stormtroopers who never got the execution order serving their powerful and moe Jedi girl.

They never take off their helmets.