Racists BTFO

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-genetics-science-africa/

What the FUCK are you all gonna do now? The only difference is a lighter skin pigment, which combined with no body hair or fur for warmth, allowed you to prosper in the northern climates.

Attached: Sheit.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/fringeelements
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-genetics-science-africa/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/ALR.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964318/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2344461/Its-tiger-lion--liger-Mother-gives-birth-adorable-rare-cubs-grow-largest-cats-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, this is debatable, i mean the part were you say the only diferece its the skin color. but even if it was, it does not debunk my ideas.

Attached: kangz.jpg (300x400, 55K)

Science really is just a government funded religion.

Race doesn't exist you white privileged bigot! Where's my reparations?

Attached: 1510534733811.jpg (618x464, 124K)

(((National geographic))).
Nice try nigger, I'm happy for you, knowing how to read.

Attached: The Master Race.jpg (1200x770, 222K)

So IQ doesn't vary ethnically or by race?

my god, that article is trash.
It looks like it was written in 2001, and even then this was already refuted.
goes to show how out of touch the media kikes are, they can't even get their propaganda right anymore.

Obligatory shill link for alternative-hypthesis for going in depth on race realism.
youtube.com/user/fringeelements

IQ is a social construct, just like race, and my big black penis is going to fuck your wife and your kids, you bigot

i dont need to know your IQ to see you are trash subhumans

why do you say iq its a social construct?

>nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-genetics-science-africa/
Doesn't say this. It talks about how mutations and natural selection leads to different populations having different traits. Doesn't mean that we all didn't come from the same origins and are all the same human race.

National Geographic's new (((Management))) is right, we should probably let all of our countries be flooded by brown people in one generation, why wait. To not do that would be racist and foolish of us.

Attached: African-Doctor&Scientist.jpg (550x587, 64K)

>So IQ doesn't vary ethnically or by race?
Quote from article: “That race is a human construction doesn’t mean that we don’t fall into different groups or there’s no variation,” Foeman says.

yeah but the whole idea of evolution is that those mutations create new species which they ignore.

It's hard to tell if you're a troll or not, due to the slow growth of new people coming here.
>my big black penis
well at least you admit there's consistent differences. Why do you assume IQ is a social construct?

The article doesn’t even have to be real anymore for apes like OP to believe it

>yeah but the whole idea of evolution is that those mutations create new species which they ignore.
Genetic differences between humans are incredibly small. They come nowhere close to established scientific norms for defining new species.

I agree, we should all be one race. That would mean white privilege doesn't exist, and that we don't need things like affirmative action.

So it is largely an argument of semantics then? They don't deny differences but reject at categorization into races.

Pathetic Homo-sapiens the lot of you.

Who said anything about this? I'm talking about IQ

Mrs Goldberg, "The only way we can know for sure that racists are wrong is if we simultaneously make whites the minority in children within a span of 20 years in all white countries."

Attached: 1521142554861.jpg (3900x2606, 2.81M)

>So it is largely an argument of semantics then? They don't deny differences but reject at categorization into races.
Of course they don't deny differences, that would be ridiculous. The point is that genetic differences between humans are so continuous that it doesn't make much sense to categorize.

Traits include IQ. If a people's geographic location, for example, favors strength over intelligence, natural selection is going to lead to stronger but less intelligent people.

but considering the brain systems are vastly different, they are essentially different beings.

>but considering the brain systems are vastly different, they are essentially different beings.
This is exactly the non-scientific, non-evidenciary based bullshit they are arguing against.

There's also different facial features, hair differences, body structure.

So then my argument stands.

You all say that, but then you have never had to live around them outside our control structure.

If you so strongly believe that, move to Botswana, or the Congo, come back in ten years, and tell us about these subtle differences and how they mean nothing.

Attached: 1520287255960.jpg (962x1443, 310K)

The difference between cultures of White and Black is so fucking obvious that you'd only have to open your eyes to the concrete evidence before you.

The reason this nonsense is aired on television is because Anthropology as a science no longer exists for the sake of knowledge since the jew Franc Boas destroyed it.

Anthropology back in the day called savages fucking savages. These days due to the corrupted nature of Anthropology to "protect the subject first" nonsense. Back in early days knowledge was the key and only goal.

Sorry bud, but your being fed "white lies" from a group of people that would rather protect the feeling of who they are studying rather than telling people the truth.

>oesn't mean that we all didn't come from the same origins and are all the same human race.
Dogs also come from the same origins, are dogs also part of the human race?

Yeah but humans and dogs cant reproduce.
Black people and white people can.

So reproduction is the essential aspect of being part of a race?

Attached: 1450585692125.jpg (644x644, 210K)

Have fun...

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races

No of being the same species.
I'm pretty sure thats what burger meant to say.
"the human race"

Ok so does this mean niggers will shut the fuck up about melanin?

The difference between several species of things are continuous or on a continuum; however, we categorize them nonetheless: colors, bodies of water, levels of the atmosphere, geographic areas, periods of art, etc.

Where is the difference between between purple and blue? Are we going to say that the difference is insubstantial and trivial because there is more diversity inside say blue with its ceruleans and azures?

Attached: 1521152908112.jpg (790x600, 53K)

>Today most scientists and historians engaged in the serious study of race do so from either the race-realist or the hermeneutical perspective. On one side, those I have termed race-realists view race as a natural phenomenon to be observed, studied, and explained. They believe human race is a valid biological concept, similar to sub-species or breeds or strains. On the other side, those I term the hermeneusticists view "race" as an epiphenomenon, (like gender as opposed to "sex") a mere social construction, with political and economic forces as the real causal agents. Rather than actually research race, hermeneuticists research those who study race. Alternative and intermediate positions certainly exist, but the most heated debate currently takes place between advocates of those polar positions.

The race-realist approach is empirical and employs a myriad of scientific methodologies, including surveys, social demography, IQ and personality tests, and behavior genetic analyses (e.g. twin studies). The hermeneutical approach relies on textual, historical, and political analysis. The race-realist viewpoint is descriptive, explanatory, and typically avoids prescribing policy. Because the hermeneutical viewpoint sees inexorable links between theory and practice, its writings are often prescriptive and assume an advocacy position. To their opponents, the race-realist approach comes across as cold, detached, and suspect of hiding a "racist" agenda. Hermeneuticists appear to race-realists as muddled, heated, and ideologically committed to an anti-racist activism.

Rushton, J. P. (2002). The Pioneer Fund and the scientific study of human differences. Albany Law Review, 66, 207-262 psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/ALR.pdf

Attached: kkk.png (1708x550, 510K)

There's a very clear difference between African and non-African. You can argue til the cows come home about how many races there are on the Eurasian continent, but they are all clearly separate from sub saharan Africa.

This.
There have also been numerous cases of Lions and Tigers breeding together and consequently producing fertile offspring. Does this invalidate the idea that Lions and Tigers are a separate species? No

Attached: hhh.png (726x350, 10K)

Bitch please, im a neuroscientist phd who studied genetics and their influence in behavior.

Anyone who tells you that ethnicity does not cause a massive influence on behavior is not doing state of the art research.

Its easy to cherry pick results to suit your biased agenda, but this kind of research is not on the level

The effect is so great that you dont even need fancy methods, merely living in a nigger dominated zone will reveal the differences, just stop drinking the kool aid and stay aware

>merely living in a nigger dominated zone will reveal the differences,
aka living in brazil?

These retards have only one 'argument' and coincidentally, it's the continuum fallacy which has been debunked on numerous occasions. Kek

They are in the 0.5%. You know how far apart we are to some monkeys? 1.5%. So yeah 0.5% is a big difference. Also Lewontin's Fallacy. Now kys nigger.

Wikipedia says male ligers are categorally infertile.
If you have a source that says otherwise, I would love to see it.

There is one concrete way to understand the effects of "race" on human life.

That is by examining the environments created by the separate races everywhere they live on earth.

This already exists for all to examine and create solid scientific conclusions. So there should be no debate. The fact that there is still debate is evidence that there is another agenda at play.

What the real issue here is this. They are trying to force clearly inferior people on us in every aspect of our lives and allow not 1 inch of space. They do not have the right to do this.

Attached: findyourdad.jpg (675x608, 105K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964318/
Why are you lying?

>Wikipedia says male ligers are categorally infertile.
What about the females?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2344461/Its-tiger-lion--liger-Mother-gives-birth-adorable-rare-cubs-grow-largest-cats-world.html

Guggisberg, C. A. W. "Wild Cats of the World." (1975).

>Ligers and tigons were long thought to be sterile; however, in 1943, a fifteen-year-old hybrid between a lion and an 'Island' tiger was successfully mated with a lion at the Munich Hellabrunn Zoo. The female cub, though of delicate health, was raised to adulthood.

>The only difference is skin color
Do a little experiment: take a few photos of black people and a few photos of white people. Open your favorite photo editing program and recolor the blacks' skin to match the pigment of the whites'. Tell me what you see.

From the article
>That race is a human construction doesn’t mean that we don’t fall into different groups or there’s no variation

The whole article is just semantics. Define race so that human gene differences don't apply to it and then say the skin tone is just a single gene in our DNA to imply, there are no differences in intelligence between different origins. Then it also mentions that these same single genes can affect in multiple ways to human physique and also starts mentioning how much Africans differ from each other. Surprisingly it never mentions intelligence never again. Like miraculously potential IQ stayed the same for hundreds of thousands of years regardless of natural selection.

Attached: Mossad_911.png (1111x640, 89K)

I'm not saying that Human races are as genetically distant as tigers and lions, I'm only showing that breeding among subspecies and species has shown to be possible and that to say that 'Race Realism' is invalidated because of it is outright pathetic.

What are brainfolds?

>Yeah but humans and dogs cant reproduce.
>homo erectuses and white people can.
just like domestic cats and european wild cats

still different species

>“That race is a human construction doesn’t mean that we don’t fall into different groups or there’s no variation,” Foeman says. “But if we made racial categories up, maybe we can make new categories that function better.”

the articles isn´t even arguing that races don´t exist, it just arguing that the subdivions into white/black/asians/latin/jungle asian is wrong.

These aren't africans

>National Jewographic
Yeah, I'm sure they post only facts and not some hit piece against whites

>yeah but the whole idea of evolution is that those mutations create new species which they ignore.
Holy shit how stupid are the people on this board

she jus teasin for some BBC
SHE LUVNG IT

The researchers aren't arguing that, but the journalist, who wrote the article, definitely has a bias and tries to spin it in to his/her own opinion.

That's just a meme. We basically share most of our genes with all the animals on this planet. 1 % difference makes a already a huge impact.

These are the same people that publish 'black Cheddar man' news pieces.

>nationalJewographic
Opinion discarded.

You wish, nigger!

Fun fact: Whites physically can't receive liver transplants from black people. More proof that racism has been ingrained in white people for tens of thousands of year.

Elizabeth Kolbert is Jewish

This is just 100% false even the most basic google search shows lots of cases where that's the opposite, and several links leading to showing this is a myth.

'Social construct' literally means something that people agree on by consensus.
They use this term as a weasel phrase to imply that a consensus(that they don't like) is always false.

Attached: retarded.png (597x179, 10K)

>the brain systems are vastly different, they are essentially different beings.
And you are somehow claiming the article you cite supports this?

I found a book in the library called "War is a social construct" I hate these kikes

>'Social construct' literally means something that people agree on by consensus.
>They use this term as a weasel phrase to imply that a consensus(that they don't like) is always false.
No, it means that from a purely scientific basis, there is as much reason to define groups based on skin color as there is for eye color, or hair color, or ear size, or height, or any other physical characteristic.

words are a social construct, but they have significance.
shit argument

It is true that the difference is not that high to say Africans would be another species but there are clear differences allowing the definition as a sub species.

Your big black penis is a social construct as well

but race is defining groups based on multiple traits that cluster in geographic populations. Not just skin colour.

use jewgle to look up skull shapes and bone structure

when you're done, kill yourself, niggerfaggot

Attached: image_9599.jpg (342x282, 116K)

The thing is skin color is only a clear indicator for the obvious that goes farther aka to bone structure, behavior and body chemistry.

There's something rather unbelievable about that picture.

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x768, 372K)

Attached: 2.jpg (616x2030, 257K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1594x854, 756K)

Demonstrably not true

Attached: 4.jpg (720x720, 208K)

Attached: 5.jpg (600x489, 73K)

Attached: 6.jpg (745x788, 377K)

Attached: 7.jpg (768x511, 79K)

>Africans know better

Attached: 8.jpg (992x558, 225K)

Attached: 9.jpg (857x613, 82K)

>this level of insolence
Whites are the unironic master race of this planet. The whole reason all media depicts angels and higher beings as white Aryan looking people is because everyone subconsciously understands we are meant to rule righteously.

This temporary lapse in respect to us is because we live in the Kali Yuga, where even noble beings behave poorly.

Attached: kaliyuga.jpg (1280x902, 329K)

/thread

WTF, I want to go extinct and give up the lands of my grandfather's grandfather to foreigners now.

When society collapses, I'll enjoy killing your kind in the ethnic war nigger filth.

Attached: Satisfied grin.png (301x443, 278K)

true. all black people are better off living as slaves under white rule. unironically. blacks had higher standards of living under colonialism than they did/would have had in their natural primitive environment.