Girl power

girl power

Attached: DYZOxyVV4AMBK8t.jpg (485x641, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2018/03/15/collapsed-fiu-bridge-was-funded-by-feder
archive.is/MA18J
news.fiu.edu/2018/03/community-gathers-to-watch-950-ton-bridge-move-across-southwest-8th-street/120395
instagram.com/p/BgZOklTAiCr/?hl=en&taken-by=wearemcm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, brave. Powerful. The future is female

we need to make a giant chart detailing who is a part of this, i suspect an iranian jew is involved as well

reason.com/blog/2018/03/15/collapsed-fiu-bridge-was-funded-by-feder

archive.is/MA18J

>Collapsed FIU Bridge Was Funded by Federal Grant Program Criticized for Shoddy, Politicized Review Process

if she was working as a maid like she should be those people would still be alive

Attached: IMG_6762.jpg (1280x2000, 2.04M)

inb4:
>"The new folding, portable, collapsible bridge in a can, for the construction engineer on the go."

Attached: mcm-feminists.jpg (1009x764, 144K)

Can women stop playing pretend now

let's put Jewess cunts in charge of everything. They're smarter than the whole planet put together; amirite tho?

Attached: Progressive.jpg (576x383, 308K)

Attached: 1521260283280.jpg (1320x1016, 424K)

The tranny fluid spooks me every time

Oh, that one, help me refresh my memory. Also wasn't there one black woman with arts degree that caused loss of 150 million social security numbers and US citizen's private information?

look at this though lol

news.fiu.edu/2018/03/community-gathers-to-watch-950-ton-bridge-move-across-southwest-8th-street/120395

Attached: leonora.png (1045x718, 478K)

How are all 4 of those teachers fit in all this? Please tell me they were under that bridge in a car pool.

i guess i missed that one

they are juxtaposed into the image to demonstrate the types of attitudes and beliefs that lead to fuckups like this

FIU = Fuck It Up

instagram.com/p/BgZOklTAiCr/?hl=en&taken-by=wearemcm

lol

>arts degree that caused loss of 150 million social security numbers
can't find her name. still looking

>looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink
doesn't the saying go "I looked x dead in the eye and I blinked" when you fuck up?

you might see a cleaning lady, a prostitute and a drug running gangster, I see.....a future lawyer, an engineer and a physician

Attached: lpm.png (1165x554, 850K)

it can go either way, when you wink back at a challenge it means you are prepared to take it on, in this case by completely failing and dropping 900 tons of concrete onto your fellow goblin spics

>Brückenbau in den USA
>firms actually let their secretaries design and build their projects
Oh I am laffin

one of the women was apparently directly under the bridge when it collapsed; but she stopped the bridge from falling on her using brute force strength derived from the nutrient receptors in her vaginal canal which give her super human strength. she the gently lowered the bridge onto two vehicles before donning a cape and notifying the proper authorities of the mishap tho.
>it's gonna be okay

Attached: Yes Yes I See.jpg (970x639, 53K)

how tf can you call them 'THE ULTIMATE LARP'RS KNOWN TO MAN'? that chick wearing a hard hat and coveralls is prolly over-qualified to be a lowly construction engineer

women being better artists is a fucking meme. they may enjoy toiling away knitting a fucking hat because it's mindless work that gives them a sense of self worth, but to be considered more artistic is a fucking joke.

czeched

yeah, its a nightmare....just wait until the bin laden group starts building all of your infrastructure though

All those women, and not a single one is attractive.

That place must be hell to work at.

Pole dancing is performance art, user.

Give them credit.

Really pushing this one hard today, huh?

Attached: Hijole.png (943x551, 109K)