Cowtits

Can someone please explain to me how people can find cowtits in general an attractive trait? There comes a point where is just becomes disgusting and unappealing to look at

by not having the homo-gene, OP

Fat people like fat tiddies.

while most people agree, different people set the cut-off point at different stages depending on what they find pleasing to their sensory organs

Cowtits are love Cowtits are life.

You're a faggot

Her back must be killing her

tidies are full of life
meanwhile asses are full of shit.

So that they can use them as pillows.

the younger people love these retardedly huge tits. also, autistic people love to emphasize parts of the body they want to look at, so its those 2 groups that support it

Sorry to hear about your terminal gay, OP. I hope you don't have to suffer for too long.

If my dick liikes it i ain't gotta explain shit

Nope

>Can someone please explain to me how people can find cowtits in general an attractive trait

Paizuri

Your dick is questionable

I like cowtits to DFC and everything in between.
You come to realize that size doesn't matter.
It sounds lame but it's true.
Size is nice, it grabs your attention but in terms of what is pleasing to the eye, shape and composition is far more important.
All breasts, from flat to massive are an expression of femininity, an interpretation of the soft traits men naturally appreciate.

For that reason, it's only when breasts defy the beauty of the female form that they become unsightly.
In my personal opinion, as subjective as it may be, I'd say that breasts so large you can no longer see the waist is where this occurs.
At such a point the breasts have compromised a just as, if not more, important part of the female form.

>shape and composition is far more important.
Except in dfc, there is no shape or composition,
it's just nothing. Acceptable only on lolis, not because it's attractive in itself, but because it can enhance their childishness. But on anyone older than 12 it's just bad.

People who say shape and composition are all that matters and size doesn't are literally just as bad as those that say size is all that matters. You are two sides of the same coin. The truth is they ALL matter.
Unless you don't care about breasts at all in which case none of it matters.

men were supposed to be heteros attracted towards developed female traits, looking at the current state of 4chinpo its seems like a thing of the past now
i never got the logic behind this argument, when you grow up youre tetosterone levels suddenly go down or something?

Depending on shape and size, they add the the form of the female body. There are also probably some symbolic stuff going on as well, but It is perfectly normal to like something seen in society as a desirable trait. There are particular extremes how over that go to far and then it becomes less of how it adds to the whole, and more of a specific fixation on what it represents.

Also do keep in mind it does not translate from 2D to 3D well. At certain realistic sizes, to get them that large requires the rest of the body to be fat or succumb to a weight that destroys the appealing shape we in an illustration.

This guy has the right idea

Are cheeks full of vomit?

Words of wisdom

Cowtits aren't so great in real life. Dated an HH cup and it was fun at first but you're basically concentrating on her one boob at a time instead of the whole body.

You're a faggot I can't un gay you so no I can't explain why they're hot

I think the shape and composition is that they are small or near-flat enough to communicate the body on the whole in a large curve, accenting the hips and but as they become more prominent.

why would someone make rei's tits smaller

>from flat to massive are an expression of femininity
i love both but saying manchest is an expression of femininity is completely retarded
most of (you)re post is completely dumb
>i love breasts in every form and size
>but not when they go x because thats ewww gross
at least you said it was 100% youre opinion so i repect it

They kind of do, yes.

>Acceptable only on lolis
Or if the girl is sexy and/or confident enough to carry herself in that manner. I'm not the biggest fan of a girl with an inferior complex about it. You don't have tits, deal with it.

You are right, when it becomes excesive the characters look dumb and gross. There must be balance even when it comes to the size of the breasts.

It's Lilith from Darkstalkers