Plans revenge to date and subsequently break up with girl who dissed him 8 years ago

>plans revenge to date and subsequently break up with girl who dissed him 8 years ago
>turns out it was a misunderstanding
>now seeks relationship advice from the maid who was in fact the girl who dissed him 8 years ago

I don't get this guy. Shouldn't he be angry at the maid?

Other urls found in this thread:

animeranking.net/stat.php?id=811
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yoshino a best.
Aki a shit.

Aki >>> Yoshino >>>> Neko

>Aki
>Horikita
>Yukino
The trinity of shitty main dark haired tsun heroine are all losing.

What a time to be alive.

He forgives her. They are close friends after all.

Would be way more fun if he was just pretending to be growing attached to her in order to mindbreak her completely. That way we'd go back to the whole revenge part too.

He should. But he's facing a mid-life crisis and doesn't know what to do now that he doesn't have a purpose and wasted all that time on a revenge that turned out meaningless. He will get over it and find a better purpose in life through Aki who will be his new reason for being. Count on that.

He first needs to make him fall for her. After that all he needs to do is break up with Aki and tell Aki what happened in the past but that he still loves Yoshino. Aki would go ballistic on Yoshino, not him. After that he could just ignore both.

Revenge done and perfect.

>Aki
>Yukino
>shiity
>losing
THK pls go. Yui and Yoshino are worst girls and will be utterly BTFO.

Another bait thread? Anyway does this has an official poll?

>dissed

Why don't they all just come clean to Aki? If he doesn't love her he should tell her and she should know what really happened. They'd all grow closer and happier for it.

>He first needs to make him fall for her

Pretty sure she already likes him, which is why she is so conflicted about it because she'd be betraying Aki.

have*

I'd rather not say BTFO'd like a lot of other anons.

>because she'd be betraying Aki.
Par for the course no?

If you pay attention the story, you'd know Makabe does love Aki. He just needs to sort things out and stop making the past = present complicated

No and probably never. It's not a popular enough series to warrant one.

First post worst post.

I am not sure what will be the sweetest between a Kei end, a Yui end or a Yoshino end.

Not yet. But you can look at twitter and pixiv to get an impression. Aki and Yoshino are the only girls that matter and the former is a fair bit more popular going by that.

If you paid attention, you'd realize that dating Aki was never his end game. This is his reaction when she actually accepted his advances.

And the page at the end of said chapter.

This guy isn't ready for a relationship.

They should just break up. Aki doesn't really love him either,.

That's for a different reason. He feels lost and is facing a HBSOD. He was sincere when he CONFESSED to her and panicked when he was about to get NTR'd by the fatty.

>Yukino
she's way better than Aki, fuck off

Why is this guy so autistic. Why is he so hung up on someone calligraphy him some hung from when they were 8. I'm friends with the kids who were dicks back in elementary. Beucase I know it's just kids being kids. Is he this autistic?

Some garbage smells better than others but they are both still garbage.

So Yoshino is only more popular in the West? I mean that the impression I get at least.

This page is important not because he's confessing, but because he's admitting to being the real Masamune, which is to reveal fake Masamune's lie. And after that we get to

Every place but Sup Forums is mostly Akifags.

so what are you, yuifag? irohafags? or just a speedreader? yukino used to be a lot mean, she has changed quite a lot, I don't see why you would be so buttblasted

Nah. There are western polls that you can google without difficulty and Aki was on a few of them. And despite what Yoshinofags may claim, Aki had more support here when the anime was airing as well.

>Sup Forums is mostly Akifags
mein fucking side, all these threads are because of meido's chances and aki is more popular?

>Yukino
>tsun

Popular on Sup Forums is questionable. In the past few threads, there have been less than 60ish posters. 90 tops. So I'm betting only about 30 people actually care about the series and less than that care about arguing best girl.

it's undeniable that threads were mostly qabout fighting over which is best girl, fuck we even had one that reached 800 replies and it's all because of meido so you can't say there are more akifags here

What's your point, exactly? He doesn't care about the misunderstanding and disregarded Yoshino's comment. The reason he confessed is partly to exposed the fatty's lies, but that isn't the main reason. He always wanted to dominate Aki. That was his wish since many years ago. Read between the lines and the course of action he took when he ran off to find Aki. He wants her. Not to just dominate her but to have her and won' let anyone else have her.

I remember this chapters dump thread was pretty much all Meidofags until Akifags started showing up towards the end and things got ugly

You can't get angry with a girl when she has big tits.

Aki a cute

>800 replies
That happened mainly because of Akifags.

reading between the lines is convenient way of saying "seeing what's not there"

It doesn't matter who I am. No, she doesn't get better. Worst in fact.

At least Aki has gotten better, just a bit.

>treats the MC like shit for months
>is in love with him all of the sudden
>is still kind of a bitch to him

THK doesn't care about anything except sperging at tsunderes and kuuderes that appear tsundere. He is THK after all.

I only care that it ends, from the start it was clear it was Aki but that doesnt stop shippers.

The problem here is that because the series have reached its logical conclusion, the author is throwing Yukino in to prolong it but the author cannot into pacing because he is in this situation because he could not properly defuse the mess he made with the fake Masamune (and that takes effort she was a trap and could be easily be exposed). So we get 4-5 chapters of this mess as he writes himself into a corner again.

No. His main reason was to expose Gasou's lies. And 'love' is still questionable. He's being the good guy here and protecting Aki from some identity thief, but you don't have to 'love' someone to do that. He's being nice to someone who's being deceived.

fight with meidofag, check the fucking thread user, to the very last reply it was meidofags, you can't have discussion if all people support the same thing

So, another speedreader huh.

>only THK can hate my favorite girls!

Oh boy, grab the popcorn, lads. THIS Akifag is about to do his classical number again.

>本当に正面から愛姫さまと向き合ったら
嫌いになんてなれないでしょう?
>the translation in the bubbles
I'm reading the raws and every time I see a translation of a major scene being posted here, there seems to be a major mistake.

>No, she doesn't get better.
the fuck have you been reading? you also called her a tsun, are you just a speedreader?

Either him or Yuipollfag

Oh THK, you are reaching quite hard nowadays. Of all the sily things to say, you just had to say Yukino is going to lose.

>>treats MC like shit for months
They banter back and forth, fag. That's it. That's their dynamic at times, one 8man has said he finds very comfortable. Yukino is more kuudere, if anything

What twilight zone are you from? Unless you are imaging a different 800 post thread, the one we had a few days ago was full of Akifags vs Meidofags. And the reason it had that many replies is because Akifags started to gather over the days since the recently translated chapter came out.

>page is from a flashback when he thought she was a complete bitch
>flash forward to present to the time when he finds out no one was in the wrong
>is now trying to protect her from identity thief

The "domination" disappeared, which is why he's willing to spill the fact that he's the real Masamune.

Can't be Yuipollfag since that guy doesn't go full mad at all things tsun.

>treats the MC like shit for months
he is shit, he himself knows that, slowly and slowly she warmed up top him, during the school festival and other occasions. She has dependency issues so it was pretty easy for her to be effected if someone genuinely cared about her and didn't have other intentions.
>still kind of a bitch to him
helps him out, even easily accepted him helping out iroha alone and when meeting him later she even said that something like these won't break the bonds.
Just what have been reading?

>no one was in the wrong
>meido was not in the wrong

I'm replying to myself. But I fucked up.

>THK
what?

I just googled and got the one on batoto, small poll I know. Aki - 8, Yoshino - 44, Neko - 17

>Whole plot is about this guy starting to date this girl so he can break up with her
>People actually think he's not going to break up with her
Maid a best and she lets the endgame come true

The flashback is relevant to his decision and actions. He wanted to dominate her then, but it has changed and we see that clear as day since his feelings for her made him falter and care about her. That is why is is being shown the beginning of the chapter out of nowhere. He could had not confess and even turn her down, but he didn't. So it isn't because he wanted to tell her that he's the real Masamune.

>batoto

Reminder Maidfag were mostly dead towards the end of the season then. Deader after Aki and MC started dating for real.

it is*

Tsundere Hater Kun. Whenever an user hates on a Tsundere they call them THK

Is this Kubo writing? How can one chapter cause this much of a shitstorm?

Anime poll.

well I was never a Xfags I liked the series but recent twist maid me want to root for her
I see, I usually don't read such series so I didn't came across it

>Is this Kubo writing?
OH I wish, he'd probably make meido win

>best girl on top

Japan has good taste for once.

Sorry, It's the only one that comes out from my Google. I am just going to check pixiv.

Yuipollfag actually likes tsundere and has no problem with them. THK hates them with a passion, but is reality is a hypocrite who is fine with tsundere like Houki, Claire, Ellis for retarded reasons.

>muh boogeymen

akifags btfo

>equivalent to sankakucomplex but worse
I'm sure you think Yui is more popular than Yukino too going by the same poll.

IS this why the author is doing what he's doing? the sudden Meido twist to get the anime fans into it and probably get another season for this garbage?
where did the anime end anyway?

Sauce?

Yukino leads the LN polls so you can say that. Where are the manga polls to back up your claim for Aki?

>manga author caring about minority anime watcher poll
Man, there are Yoshinofags who legitimately believe Yoshino is gonna win. I almost feel sorry for you.

Either he should become fat again so Aki would fall head over heels with him or they should just move on and become friends. I don't think Aki would mind if they become friends. There really is nothing romantic coming from those two anyway.

I mean, it's thanks to them both that he's fit, popular and good looking now. The whole premise of "revenge becuz u called me fat as a kid" is dumb, he's being more of an adult realizing what's really important for him in life right now.

Experience, fanarts, official twitter likes, Tiv's twitters, etc. Because an official manga poll doesn't exist.

So nothing.

Something that you can't isn't nothing.

>no link
>google search shows no results
Hmmm.

animeranking.net/stat.php?id=811

>Akicucks
On suicide watch I imagine.

Why does it look different?

>rich oujo only ever thinks of him as a chubby little fag and was fooled by a chubby lesbian
>meido immediately recognized piggy even though he rebuilt himself to be a fit and fashionable chad

Yoshino has always seen the real piggy, aki is just a superficial bitch

She will. Do you even read the ln?

>main reason
It's not. His concern regarding Aki is greater than wanting to expose the fatty's lies. It's not about being a good guy. He wouldn't do what he did if it were for a stranger or even just a friend.

Makabe enjoys his time with Aki and they are dating like a couple. They have their sincere times and awkward times like most couples who are dating. Makabe is stressing out over how Aki perceives him. If he didn't like her then he wouldn't be worried about this stressed out problem that he is facing that makes him break out in hives.

Because I took the screencap of the numerical results page instead of the percentages.

Speedreader pls go. Traitor Meido only knew it was him because she was the one who called him piggy. Aki didn't so of course she wouldn't.

>superficial

If Aki wasn't sincere she wouldn't have affection and nostalgic longing for Masamune. If she was superficial then she would cate about Masamune's fat appearance.

care*

>It's not about being a good guy. He wouldn't do what he did if it were for a stranger or even just a friend

No. That's exactly what it mean to do something good. He saved her, an innocent being person, as someone who knows the truth. Love has nothing to do with justice.

Also for pic posted, he just found out that Aki wasn't the one who called him 'piggy'. The guy is just realizing now how much of a good girl Aki is. Which I'm sure he realized from before, but now it's in context of him knowing she isn't at fault for the prior misunderstanding. He wasn't in love with her from the start. But from this point on, he might realize feelings for Aki.