Saki Tanoshii

When are we getting our Shinohayu anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/res/520749534.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP tanoshii

When Ritz stops pretending live action is a big deal.

>he

The mascot of Shindouji is a boy.

Shindou-kun!

Himeko's bf

Only live action

I don't know what came over me, but I've been just watching vids of people pulling Rinshan Kaihou nonstop.

God. Just how much ball do you need to make repeated pon and kan calls....

pons are easy especially if you may get a yaku (dragons, own winds) or three (dora, yummy).

kans are also useful if you are in tenpai with a good wait and the others are not - you get another draw, another possible yaku, and more dora.

Over my dead body.

you are now aware that Toki is a little child playing with wooden blocks in Shinohayu (2-3 years old?).

They can make a cameo.

futaba thread: may.2chan.net/b/res/520749534.htm

still no pics of bonuses

>Toki is supposed to a secondary character in Achiga
>steals the main character spot
>has a cameo in the main manga with a few characters referencing her
>loser-hen here we go
>has a cameo in Kuro's birthday bonus chapter
>expanded significantly in Achiga OVA
>main's manga pacing is terrible with plot grinding to a halt
>Toki gets a spin-off for herself instead of Miyanaga family drama or something
At least don't turn Shinohayu into Toki's show.

>Miyanaga family drama or something
That's really more main manga material, isn't it?

Birthdays. Sadly november is kinda meh.

Imagine what would happen if Himura Kiseki, Akio Takami and Ritz would collaborate to create a Saki movie.

>Himura Kiseki
How does that work though, there's a certain subtlety in his art that's not really present with Ritz's...

Smugness.

Hisa needs a week for her birthday party with her kouhais (Natsuki and Maho's friend - well, future kouhai).

RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTZZZZZZZ!!

Would you rather have it in some spin-off now or in the main manga 5 years later?

"Rather have" and "would probably be in" are two different things.

They're the same when neither is happening in the first place.

* Okinawa: check
* Norway: check
Editor-san, I need to go to hmm Paris next, for my background research on Choe.

Not yet.

I hope she (male) gets scared by a terrorist truck to scare her into drawing more if she goes to Paris.

I want to see Miyanaga mom. Will she be like Ship's mom?

Maybe we will see Miyanaga mom with baby Teru in Shinohayu or something.

Niemann in Norway?

I don't like Toki but she's better than Achiga characters. Fuck those guys.

The saddest thing about the main manga is how robotic Saki has become as a character. Maybe it's because she is paired with Nodoka?

The main manga needs slice of life chapters stats. Can be anything. Like Nododad surfing to Suzu working in her family's Japanese pancake store. Something to break up this boring tile shit.

I'm surprised Sukoyan hasn't killed herself with how unfufilling her life is. She is one of the best players in the world. What is her damn income if she is living with mom and dad?

Ms Steal your manga.

inb4 an arc dedicated to baby Toki getting picked up by Richardson for a couple of chapters because Tokimom lost her and she ends up pussyblocking Shino from being cute with him.

We still get some scenes when the teams are eliminated or when they are waiting, more than that it will never finish this tournament.

It will be revealed that Toki was the first iPS baby.

Can they not have Toki in them?

No.

>Flop

Who are the Osaka players for the individuals? It's Kei and two more right?
It's Youko time to shine.

One will probably be Toki. Fuck her.

I doubt, I just want to see Mihoko get to the semi if it's not accumulated points until the end.

Reminder that senriyama and himematsu are in different tourney districts. Don't see why we won't see her they way we are getting her shoved down our throats.

>Mihoko get to the sem
Of all the interesting characters, why? She's so boring. I hope Nodoka gets eliminated early.

I really like her, we will get the Hisa! flashback in full and maybe we will learn about Hisa past.

Not every prefecture sends 3 players to the individuals. (see Akio's translation of the last blog post of Ritz). Expect Tokyo and Osaka to send more than 3 players.

Probably Ryuuka or Sera then, Toki doesn't have stamina for more.

Just to elaborate more on this there's this scene. It was one of the first hype moments for me and after that all the shipping with Hisa made me like her even more.

What is Hisa and Koromos obsession with team mahjong and not individual mahjong? I don't get it.

Friends.

I want to be Hisa's friend.

>all these ungrateful people hating on best girl who is the only reason the franchise is even still alive

Shino?

>hetero girl
>best anything

Love is love

>boys
>love

Everyone deserves equal rights.

Girls are for running the government. Boys are for running the errands.

But we haven't seen any government officials I think.

In 5 years.

Ask Sheep about that.

>implying the entire tournament isn't the government conspiracy for the purpose of magical research

well, if you think about it...

they got a yuki onna, a summoner of ancient Ainu kamui, a bunch of Kagoshima miko that can summon kami and ghosts, a descendant of a priestess that can seal said miko, a voodoo practitioner, someone that can see into the future, a Bodhisattva, two Norwegian quarter that we can't put into traditional boxes yet.

But it's useless since the magic is for a dumb tile game. I could beat up Teru or Kodomo. They aren't special.

They can use outside the game.

user, it's luck manipulation. Imagine the potential benefits.

Oh right, Kodomo is good at other useless games and Teru is able to not look where she is going when reading books. How amazing.

Koromo can throw a lightning on your head.

Momo can turn invisible.
Mikos can summon demons.
Hisa is a living probability breaker.
Himeko + Mairu have quantum communication.
Toki can fucking see the future.

Is that how she killed her parents?

>Momo
That's cause she is a shit. Nobody wants to see her.
>Miko
Literally only shown in mahjong.
>Hisa
Slut
>Wi-Fi lesbians
Lesbian orgasm powers from far away is dumb.
>Toki
Hasn't she only used it in mahjong? She dies using it anyway.

Mahjong is dumb.

Probably.

Literally when outside of a game?

Kanna please.

I hope Kanna-sama is not a mahjong player. She should be some big dick CEO of a company instead of playing dumb games drunk people and children play for fun.

>That's cause she is a shit. Nobody wants to see her.
So? It works.
>Literally only shown in mahjong.
Do you think they only cosplay as mikos for fun? And summon gods just to play dominoes?
>Slut
Since when did that get in the way of science?
>Lesbian orgasm powers from far away is dumb.
So were the submarines. And tanks. And planes.
>Hasn't she only used it in mahjong?
Ritz explicitly said in her blog that Toki uses her future seeing whenever wherever, but only shared this little peace of trivia with Ryuuka. And Toki also has astral projection, which is plenty useful.
> She dies using it anyway.
And comes back to life. Immortality research is dumb?

When she made the power go down.

Will mama Miyanaga be a cutie? Will Miyanaga dad show up during the finals to see his kids? Not much from him on all this.

Sitting at a mahjong table. Checkmate

All saki moms are cute.

Speaking of.

Anyone have that doujin of the shinohayu moms?

>dads

One thing about Ritz is that she admires paternal role models.

futaba found the next manga cover locations

What would Himeko be doing in a place like that?

waiting for Toki moms doujin

testing WiFi range

Inb4 she gets the het doujins like Kasumi.

Just thought of something.
Chihiro goes to Senriyama...

...but does Senriyama make it to the finals versus Asakumi?
We know Sukoya's team (Tsuchiura HS) won, and Akado's team (Achiga HS) lost. So probably Shindouji lost.
So Shinohayu final might be Asakumi - Tsuchiura - Senriyama - ?????

also this

used manga set is cheap
vol. 4 mixup

Come on now, some dads in Sakiverse are pretty based.

We know that Senriyama went 11 consecutive times to the National tournament and Rinkai 15 times, so they were there, and since they come from very competitive prefectures (Osaka and Tokyo) and qualified consecutively, I would expect to see them at least in the other semifinal.

Saki promo in latest Young Gangan
>"'I don't like mahjong' ... Words of common sense shared by the Miyanaga sisters?"
Maybe Mr. Gangan is trying to get Ritz to accelerate the plot a little?

I hope this gets animated. I want to upload a YouTube video title "Nododad destroys Achiga" and animate that sunglasses drop and put a cigar in his mouth with those dancing bananas.

Where do i buy?

don't know; posted on futaba

>I'm surprised Sukoyan hasn't killed herself with how unfufilling her life is. She is one of the best players in the world.
I agree. She should get a boyfriend.

Likely final: Asakumi - Tsuchirua - Senriyama - Rinkai
Now I'm starting to think Rinkai has ties to Niemann. Evil German coach trying to "accumulate" good players. (pic)
The end game might be Shino losing the match but winning at life by somehow getting her mom back.