Dragon Ball Super

>sh-she's fast!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14327535
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically the lowest super has sunk

Kafla is pretty. How long until she goes full buffed mode?

WAKEY WAKEY GOKUFAGS

unfortunately it's also the best animation that super has had. fucking toei know they're tanking the story so they try to make up for it with pretty visuals

Reminder that:
>u6 saiyan episodes have been getting good rating so non of that "J-Japan hates them too!"
>base Caulifla = base Cabba = base Vegeta >>> buu saga Vegeta
>SS Vegito >>>>>>>>> buuhan > Gohan >= SS3 Goku during buu saga >>> base Goku and Vegeta during buu saga
>Potara mulitplies power by a shit ton according to Vados
>Kalifla is shown to be struggling while in LSS in the preview
>toriyama created Caulifla and possibly Kale
tl;dr version: chill the fuck out you damn spergs

Is there any good reason Goku won't let Frieza help him?
Remember when Goku was talking about how teamwork would be vital to this shit?

I mean like these kids

*teleports behind you*

This is all revenge for kill Raditz when he did nothing wrong.

Will Goku SSGSS Kaioken X10 be enough for Kefura SS or will he have to use Kaioken X20?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>implying any of that matters since we know who wins this fight anyway
Kefla's pretty cool, but she's not winning this.

Chadifla can't be stopped. /u/ always wins baby.

Episode 5, Episode 24?Episode 100?

Vote now
strawpoll.me/14327535

Dunno, there wre some really janky moments like when kale and caulifa wre teleporting around a powerpoint slide goku

>Apologises to Tien for using his moves
>Didn't namedrop Yamcha (who we're all hurting without) when he lent his spirit ball control
Damn Goku

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>using items

DELET KEFLA

good tl;dr version
SSG Goku power is supposed to be like Boo arc Vegetto's but stronger (and SSB is close to SSG). Kale and Caulifla are stronger than Boo arc Goku and Vegeta and the green/berserker/legendary version of SS is stronger than the regular one so make the maths

Reminder that Monna is thicc

Are you just joking? Because this is worse than fan-animation.

>no Kale or Kalifla
it's shit

>BEING THIS BTFO

Can someone post Caulifla getting gut punched and reeling in pain. I need it for stress relief.

Frieza confirmed best character?

reminder that champa is beautiful

Reminder to ignore the literal nigger and his delusions of everyone hating it
and yes he's a nigger

there were a lot of juicy thicc man necks in this episode

also goku fingerbanging pre kefla

Indeed he is

How bad did Tyrone Magnus flip out this time?

Feet energy blasts make a welcome return.

he gave up.

/u/ always wins

why the fuck is goku in god form?

Sup Forums pls

>spirit ball control
Everyone can do this now.

>no more thicc kale
WHAT THE FUCK

If they had the foresight to know that the fanbase would find this appalling, why go to the effort of mitigating it with a few instances of good animation? Why not just have Goku do what anyone with a brain knows he can do and have him floor her as is?

He broke

Frieza is the GOAT at holding back. Unlike Jobgeta, he ain't even remotely afraid or suprised of the fusion monkey.

Cuz he decided to hold back a little less against them.
Dropped Caulifla in an instant

Hahaha funny thread guys. Kale and Califla are two shit-tier characters. Just going to post an objectively better couple composed of two top-tier characters.

He was in the previous thread

>he's probably getting erased next week because is namekians and kafla focused episode

feels bad

who really cares anymore, it just works

Goddamn, the art here was stunning this episode. This is easily equal to the best of DBZ.
But is it just me, or does something still feel weird compared to things like the Majin Vegeta fight? Not even trying to instigate a DBZ vs. DBS art war - but something just feels different about it, whether it might just be the lines, or maybe just how the shadows are placed. Good shit, though.

I HATE THIS EPISODE SO FUCKING MUCH I WANT TO PERSONALLY GOUGE OUT THE EYES OF EVERY FUCKING CAULIFLAFAG IN THESE THREADS WITH A FUCKING TAMPON FUCK YOU ALL AND FUCK KAFLA I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT SO MUCH I'M SICK OF IT IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH FUCKING RIBRIANNE EVERY EPISODE AND IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT WE DEALT WITH FUCKING MONNA AND HER GIGANTIC FAT ASS INFLATION REQUIRING CABBA TO GO SS2 JUST TO BEAT HER BUT NOW WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH SEVERAL FUCKING WEEKS OF FUCKING KAFLA AND SHE'S SOMEHOW STRONGER THAN SSG IN HER BASE (AS A SS IT WOULD'VE MADE MORE SENSE, BUT IN HER FUCKING BASE?) AND NOW THE NEXT EPISODE FLAT OUT SAYS THAT GOKU'S SSBKK IS GOING TO JOB TO SS KAFLA FUCK THIS GAY EARTH AND FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT THESE FUCKING CANCEROUS U6 FEMALE SAIYANS I WANT TO FUCKING RIP YOUR DICKS OFF FUCK YOU ALLLLL

Shit, Goku's SS2 face resembled my memories of DBZ perfectly

I'm genuinely very exited about when Super has new episodes.

and it was wasted on these shitty characters. too bad.

>Goddamn, the art here was stunning this episode. This is easily equal to the best of DBZ.

because that would ruin their plan to pad this fucking boring tournament till February

Friekaroto will save the day.
... Kakriezer? Friku? Gozer?

To be fair, He kinda did this in the Freeza arc

Frieza is going to eliminate her

Cell Dorado when?

Why the fuck are the U6 Saiyans so strong? They seem like prodigies instead of veteran warriors who improved through life-and-death struggles like Goku & co.

Because he transformed duh.

Gohan Blanco and Cell Dorado need a rematch.

U4 will probably be next.

>Cell Dorado
I think you mean Perfeccion

>posting a neo monkey
OHOHOHoHO

Goten and Trunks were born with no tails and U6 saiyans are born without them too. It's the next evolutionary step so they're naturally stronger

Don't falseflag with Goku Jobhanfag0

my guess is, they thought they would get their audience back post ultra instinct reveal, and ten to fifteen episodes the episodes are gonna be good quality. but i think they misscalculated and after that we are gonna get shit animations again
not that the current ones aren't shitty, but less by super standards

cute

it's u6, they are the current focus

There was literally nothing wrong with that episode

>crop and loop frame from a preview
i should take Beerus' advice on bakas

So if U6 had no war issues or whatever, which U6 girl would be the raditz? If any.

>Tingle Saiyans fuse
Save us Based Freeza

WAKEY WAKEY

Who was in charge of this ep, I am absolutely livid

MONKEY DIE

>Why the fuck are the U6 Saiyans so strong?
Why do you ask this now after all this time? Are you retarded? Plus it's only Kale who is really a threat.

There she is fellas...
Vegito's Waifu

Why can't CN just show subbed episodes same day they are released in Japan?

They can still run their 5 years behind dubbed episodes.

Return of Smug Buu when?

Neither Kale nor Caulifla, Raditz would be the asshole equivalent with long hair.

Chichi meets Caufila when?

*teleports behind you*

gaaaaaaaaaaaay

Soon

>I can't sense a limit to her energy
And Kefura is just in base.

Why is he so great?

moosle man is back

Yamcha is going to show up at the end of the arc, right as Zeno is about to destroy U7, who lose. He'll be riding Super Shenron and be accompanied by a robed old man. He'll help him off, El Grande Padre and the royal guard will try to swamp him but he'll wave his hand and they'll swerve. The old man is, in fact, Zalama. He will put Zeno is a 10,000,000 year time out for Tyranny. And the Grand Priest gets jail raped.

the power of love will save all the universes

Are fusions just naturally smug?

>goku jobs
>theydefuse
>freeza bodies neo monkies
subarashidesu nee

>Cell remembers he can go Kaio-ken
>wins the beam struggle against Gohan
>kaio-ken damages his body but he regens all damage
>zenkai boosts all the way to god ki
when will they bring back Cell

Renso

BUT CAN CALIFULA DEFEAT ULTRA INSTINCT POPEYE POWERED UP BY SPINACH?

i kinda miss freeza's first form
but i miss Frost's more

>literal gods capable of seeing and knowing everything don't notice Kale and Caulifa cheating because of Goku's kamehameha

Sucks to live in Burgerland. Here we are about to enter the Top arc

>I stand at the top!
Does he keep forgetting goku exists?

When need smug Vegeta back again