Do you guys get triggered by black guys sleeping with white girls?

Do you guys get triggered by black guys sleeping with white girls?

If not, why do you feel the need to respond?
Often times you guys talk about how you wish the girl will be killed or beaten. It seems to me that if you weren't triggered, you would wish them happiness like normal, adjusted persons.

Attached: 2100800164_a84aecde84.jpg (359x476, 65K)

Not really, I just think of it as weeding out the gene pool, 99% of these women and her children will be unsuccessful and poor.

Attached: 1521133671348.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Kill them both.

I honestly don't care about racemixing and racemixers. I've slept with white, indian, asian, and black women myself.

I feel disgusted and also know the statistics. It is degenerate and they should be both harshly punished for it.

How petty and sad. Casting judgment of someone you know nothing about based on "statistics". If we sentenced people to jail based on statistics, most white men would be in prison.

No. I am triggered that white women don't want to sleep with me.

97% single mothers is enough for me to gas them both. Now kys nigger lover.

daddy gunna raise da keeds

Attached: flying.gif (325x203, 1.02M)

You do realize without whites there'll be no more social welfare/African aid or inventions right?
Like soon as the white man is gone, the world will be back in the stone age in 25-50years

>set your own house on fire
>take a selfie with your burning house in the background
>send pic to fire department
>this is supposed to anger the fire department
I never understood this desu

Attached: 1389456747173.jpg (994x721, 156K)

Black guys sleeping with white girls xD

I get a tingly sensation in my willy tbf.

So you are triggered?
Lol

>164321642▶
>Do you guys get triggered by black guys sleeping with white girls?
only if their blonde

The Western media is portraying an image that Black men + White women is a more desirable combination than White men + White women.

That is an attack on White men everywhere.

when you see a woman kissing an australopithecus is it normal to wish them happiness? no you kill the less evolved species.

Only people who get mad are the ones who put women on a pedestal and think they are humans.

Once you realize they are not really people you can live your life knowing all of this is just the result of leaving the cage open.

Not in the least because I'm smart enough to know that blacks are only breeding in the west because of our economic drive which funds the social welfare they need to breed also our African aid which keeps the majority of the continent from starving.

Soon as we're gone so are those things, if you think about jokes on you really...

>you wish the girl will be killed or beaten.

Wishing is for children, we quote facts, burn the coal pay the toll you literal nigger

Nope because I bang a brown girl every night. Take those sluts...me no care.

Not at all, even niggers know white women are the most beautiful females on earth. If I was a nigger, I would want the best too. Everybody wants the best, that just normal.

Attached: this-is-racist-even-a-monkey-should-be-allowed-to-own-a-nigger.jpg (499x573, 264K)