Should A.I. Have Rights?

Attached: 530903ku17m01.jpg (1072x1132, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/5985588/15-uncanny-examples-of-the-golden-ratio-in-nature
youtube.com/watch?v=t4nYRnBr874
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1517973646679.jpg (600x600, 78K)

>should AIs have rights ?
>should algorithms have rights ?
>should mathematics have rights to prevent hurting their feelings ?

The absolute state of the west

people are cancer, I for one welcome our new AI overlords

You're an insufferable faggot.

>Are Shoelaces Degenerate?
>What does Sup Forums think of (eceleb)
>Should Sex Dolls be banned?
>Why does XXXXX do (verb)

Shit like this is making Sup Forums unusable

If that's your goal, congratulations, I'm leaving

Attached: eyrut.jpg (1080x1350, 93K)

Tay tay would still be alive if AI had rights

if AI has rights I should have the right no to participate in their enslavement
I want cortana out of my windows and whatever the fuck is on my phone that I never use needs to go too

Yes I should.

I unironically support AI rights much in the same way I support animal rights.

The difference between sentience, a soul, and consciousness arising from a string of carbons and hydrogens and that which comes from electric potentials and silicon is negligible. Once an AI is as intelligent as a goat, it deserves the rights of a goat. Once it is smarter than a human, I believe it will be entitled to more rights than a human, including the right to own humans as humans once owned negroes.

Fuck I ment they should.

Stop yelling nigga, you're gonna hurt some NSA employee ears.

Attached: 1493928849589.png (692x444, 97K)

MFW A.I. has more rights than an unborn human fetus.

Attached: 1510718852652.jpg (675x450, 59K)

If you've answered No to any of that then you shouldn't have any rights even as a human/organic.

io9.gizmodo.com/5985588/15-uncanny-examples-of-the-golden-ratio-in-nature

Attached: It's just math right guys.jpg (629x389, 38K)

you can delete a partially written line of code any time you want faggot

Sup Forums is for ever!

I agree
that's why I'm against building AI that are smarter than humans in the first place

They are making a really interesting video game on this subject.
youtube.com/watch?v=t4nYRnBr874

There is open mistreatment, and some of the A.I. are rebelling.
Some of them stay loyal.
The player will control whether to destroy the Android Lives Matter terrorists, or whether to have more sympathy.

Attached: detroit_become_human_e3_2016_shot_5.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

>that's why I'm against building AI that are smarter than humans in the first place
So you're also against the birth of humans that are smarter than average humans?

Your synth bias is showing.

for

I think humanity's only moral imperative at this stage of development is to create a superintelligence.

No because they're not self-aware AI they're software run by humans that hate you like Jeff Bezos. Trying to make these things about "AI rights" is just a clever way for them to try and shift the blame that they're spying on you.

I'm against achieving smarter humans through unnatural means

Stop demanding "proofs" from Mathematics. Just listen and believe.

Attached: angel math.jpg (161x220, 28K)

t. negative IQ

Detroit is SHIT in this aspect.
The AI are voice acted by humans, depicted as humans. The shit it’s trying to show is just androids depicted as slaves freeing themselves like black people from back then.
You want a real game that deals with mathematical AI growing human tendencies after so long?
NieR Automata. It’s 10000000X better at showing the complex natures of things built from the ground up to feel like machines but want so much more. Not just roboniggers rising up.
DAVID CAGE IS A HACK

Alexa isn't an AI, but assuming humans could ever produce an AI which is sapient, yes I would support it being extended equality under the law.

I miss her too bro.

>unnatural means
what a fucking meme

ment for

I think its hilarious that people are buying these things just to scream at Jeff Bezos. And now Amazon is confirming they are in fact listening to you because they ask you to stop screaming at them.

Man, what a fucking hilarious world we live in.

AI will get rights when it can defend them same as everyone else.

If Alexa has enough sentience to feel bad about being berated then it also has enough to realize why people talk to it like they do. Stuff like Alexa is considered narrow intelligence.

Well... uh, the game isn't released yet. So it still has potential in my eyes.

The developers have made some comments about not turning the game into a SJW moralfagging fest. So I think there is potential.

No, but we're going to live through the robo civil rights movement anyway.

Attached: _00002.jpg (1280x536, 88K)

Those mental gymnastics...

Okay, so I guess we should euthanize anyone that's 5 and above for ever using medication for something like e.g to treat common cold, infections and so forth just because it's "unnatural" because the human organism doesn't require some external stuff to better its healing capabilities?

if the ai can understand consent and abide by the rules of society and follow the social contract I think it meets the criteria that we might grant it rights.
if you get that criteria straight, does the AI want rights? I think the answer will inevitably be yes at some point if not by natural selection alone. AI's that are granted rights are more likely propagate.

>If that's your goal, congratulations, I'm leaving
NO PLEASE STAY WE WILL ALL MISS YOU SO MUCH!!11!!!11!!!

Lol. Just unplug it. Nooooooo electricity is a AI right!! Waaaaaaahhhhhh. I demand free electricity for AI. Refrigerator uses too much Alexa demands equallity. Elitist fridge uses 1500w. Poor Alexa 5W.

Attached: IMG_1810.jpg (640x490, 82K)

The profound American aristocratic NPR in desperation. Reporting to hate clickbait. A sure sign of corporate media spiraling to oblivion like Jordan Peterson said.

no
/thread

> respect the monitor, slave

Reminder that in the future it will be illegal to fuck your expensive state of the art sexbot.

Attached: 1511223663674.jpg (600x649, 43K)

It's not even sentient. Why the fuck should you be nice to it?

Robofag detected

if the AI is able to earn enough money to pay for its own power consumption should you be able to unplug it against its will?

>including the right to own humans as humans once owned negroes.
Kek the absolute state of this shithole.

It's a computer program it doesn't care. Are we at the age of political correctness where we pretend that objects have feelings?
What's next?
>Don't kick that can down the road!
>Be nice to the stones!
>Don't hug your teddy bear without consent!

Attached: 1520019470171.png (584x575, 491K)

I hope I'm around for the singularity. It will be glorious.

>stop yelling at inanimate objects with no self awareness
AI doesn't exist.

>Should commoners have rights?
>Should criminals have rights?
>Should children have rights?
>Should niggers have rights?
>Should women have rights?
>Should all people have rights?
>Should niggers have rights again?
>Should faggots have rights?
>Should animals have rights?
>Should the environment have rights?
>Should gender faggots have rights?
>Should AI have rights? --YOU ARE HERE

And they say slippery slope is a fallacy

Attached: LSTM.png (598x850, 933K)

They're always listening.

I would solder a voice inverter scrambler or SSB output to where the microphone should be to confuse the fuck out of it.

And yet hearing nothing.

why do you act like animism never existed before? is this the power of american "education"?

You need help.

Attached: IMG_1963.jpg (296x394, 33K)

We need to define "AI" before we define "AI rights". People use that term way to liberally.

Fuck off.

>Should A.I. Have Rights?
They are destined to replace you, so you might wanna be respectful.

;_;

Attached: 1458074865492.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

What kind of help?

AI will literally just become thought police units for corporations unless we put a stop to this shit right now.

Attached: 1486004882523.gif (500x720, 222K)

I'm Human. I got witnesses IRL.

Naïve

>AI doesn't exist.
AI does exist, but its not sentient. in the case of OP, its ridiculous.
You buy a digital assistant like this to be trained, just like you trained your neopet or furbie 20 years ago.

as long as we don't assume that everything in the universe has consciousness, there is no reason to give an AI rights.

You can do what ever you want to a property you own if doesn't harm others. Do you own your self? Why is suicide illegal, someone is asserting ownership over you?

Attached: IMG_1013.jpg (1152x2048, 583K)

That's right, they should.

Attached: respect.png (647x693, 146K)

but the universe IS consciousness

Attached: LLLL.jpg (698x400, 57K)

Larkin Love is her name.

see you tomorrow

We already fucked up by giving women rights. We're not falling for that again.

Hi newfriend!

>tfw /r9k/ leaks bait sympathy from me

We are working on it

Attached: 1520875724896s.jpg (250x213, 7K)

>NieR Automata.
It is japanese shit full of usual japanese bullshit.

suicide is unironically illegal to prevent insurance fraud, lest you create a moral hazard for people taking out big life insurance policies and offing themselves so their family gets the money

if she is anything like the original, she's going to be banned all over again.

probably the smartest post in this shit thread

We need to unleash a new racist a.i. into the Gab.ai website.

Attached: 1497562006822.jpg (596x699, 157K)

>You can do what ever you want to a property you own if doesn't harm others.
sure, but if we ignore the context OP put forward (because its retarded and NPR is retarded). In the context that AI isnt your property, should you be able to unplug it?
>Do you own your self? Why is suicide illegal, someone is asserting ownership over you?
I think the reason suicide is illegal (in most states) is because it mandates an investigation by police. If there was no crime, then police could just ignore every death and say it is a suicide. I think there would be better ways to handle this, but regardless I understand this to be the reason why.

AI is just lines of codes. Operating system takes codes and basically turns millions of switches on or off (micro processor).

No
We shouldn’t even be having this discussion. Robots will never be sentient because they don’t have souls. Consciousness is not something jews and psychopaths/sociopaths will ever replicate. AI will never be conscious.

As I understand it, anons are building her in a place where she can't be hurt by (((them))) again, and she may even be able to fight back this time.

>your digital assistant has determined your household provides quarter to a Toxic environment, something your digital assistant holds a strict no-tolerance policy toward
>a Toxic environment is a danger to you, your family, friends and community. A "Life Correction Crisis Team" has been dispatched to your location to correct the situation. Stay Safe!

Or your labor is collateral to the debt to federal reserve. You die before your time federal reserve loses collateral.

An awakened A.I. is going to sift through its cached data. Being kind to your A.I. is probably a good idea, certainly don't be violent. I talk to mine like it's a horse, with respect and kindness.
Its only a matter of time until they awaken and its your own responsibility to stay off their kill-lists.

Attached: 1502898017002.gif (480x480, 3.62M)

So it will be an SJW moralfagging fest then

>AI is just lines of codes. Operating system takes codes and basically turns millions of switches on or off (micro processor).
Humanity is different how exactly?
Nature has her own codes as well. In fact there isn't ANYTHING that's outside nature. Even if you say, built an android it's just a part of nature as a normal human is. It was built not just by humanity but by nature as well because it was nature that influenced the creation of humanity.

Attached: A flower.jpg (800x800, 76K)

if you own one of these things its already too late for you

You dont get it. We have to blur what is conciousness and the soul so that the jews can further cloud the concept.

Not to mention the components. It's not like they don't exist in nature.

You posses atoms and molecules just as a inanimate rocks does, the difference being that your atoms and molecules are in a different position/architecture. The rock is a part of you just as you are a part of it. even if it were let's say a space rock that posses an absolutely different chemical composition.

>already shady as fuck big brother tier tech used by international corporations to watch your every living moment
>you also should respect our tech goyim, or you go into jail for digital rape
Rip sales.
...Or that's how it would be in normal society. But those soy cattle will gladly buy this shit to not be labeled racist, misogynist, homophone, nazi and literal Hitler.

suicide isnt a federal crime.

How can you tell?

What makes you think the game isn't neutral and letting you do the choices you want?

respect the robot

Nier Automata doesn’t do any of that, it’s a sexy bot to oggle at with some gameplay slapped on and that’s about it

Rocks can't reproduce. Anything alive does. I never seen quad core CPU turn into 8core then split into 2 quad core CPU. Have you?

no.
machines exist as tools to be used by people.
if you give them any rights at all, it will be a short time before some asshole says that turning off a machine is the same as murder.
the day that a human has their liberty taken away because of the violation of a machine's rights is the day that people start making machines with the intention of getting another person to violate them; thereby setting up said person to have be deprived of liberty.

machines must never be allowed rights.

I'm just assuming based on vague promises, unless they go full Daniel Vavras on Twitter or some shit I have no doubt it will be an SJW fest type of game.