Stopping the war machine

Can we all agree to isolate Russia at least for a while? Maybe a bit of timeout trade wise and economically will help.

>constantly meddling in other countries politics, neighbors especially
>spreads misinformation everywhere to cause dissent and instability (they basically invented online troll farms)
>organizes online attacks to other countries hacking their private data
>shoots down planes at will
>flex their army muscles constantly showing off their latest weapons to fuck up the planet
>uses basically mustard gas in other countries then deny it
>ALWAYS deny any wrongdoing. ALWAYS.

It's like they are always fighting a war with everyone, officially or not. We get it, your geographical position might make living there hard, but that is no excuse. Finland and Iceland have it just as hard and they are not being douches.

inb4 not our fault you are weak
inb4 sure, blame all your problems on us
inb4 you are crazy, we are doing none of that

Those are always Russian excuses. Can we stop the war machine?

Attached: russia_no_please.jpg (300x199, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ejsM0VF-Os
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's worked so well the last 20 times.

It's not the soviet union anymore. If China would be the only ones backing them up, well that should say a lot.

I'm just curios, where do you get all this info?

nice try Russian boy. Living in eastern Europe myself, I have first hand account of Russian meddling.

I could give out a whole list of Russian paid media and websites meant to spew misinformation, but I value the anonymity of my location.

Like I said, WE DIN DO NUTHIN is always the Russian excuse. Senpai, either you have no idea what your own government is doing or are just as malevolent as them.

I'am just asking where do you get your news from

Show flag or fuck off (((neighbor)))

>Shilling for WWIII with a meme flag.
I wonder

Attached: classic jew.gif (359x346, 1.98M)

every news source openly talk about troll farms or how Russians hack other countries online data

>where do you get your news from
Am I not reading the Russian news instead? Is that my mistake?

My flag is irrelevant, Yuri. That does not take away the shit your country is doing.

We can agree US/UK gtfo of Syria which is what all this is about. I literally hate the UK now as much as I hate (((kikeistan))). They're both the same cancer and should be eradicated.

>My flag is irrelevant, Yuri. That does not take away the shit your country is doing.
K, opinion discarded.
3d tread today with crossed out russian flag, and same-ish op post you kikes really trying hard right now.

Well, did you try researching things for yourself, taking into account positions of all sides?
>kikes
Meh. CIA, Mi6, JIDF, Ukraine, who knows who else - take your pick

no

I was not even aware there were other threads, I would have joined the shilling.

The fact that there are these many threads does not say anything to you though? Of course not it's never the Russians doing anything wrong.

Yeah I did. I would not be making this thread otherwise.

Why are you people always THIS HARD in denial of any wrongdoing? I though I inb4 red that.

Schlomo, you're not European, I thought Hitler got that through your big nose.

EVERYONE LOSES IN A TRADE WAR WE HAVE TO UNITE TO STOP TRUMP HE'S GOING TO RUIN OUR ECONOMY!!!!!!!!

Sanction Russia to death, though. Unless they cut off the gas. Then just sanction some of Putin's friends. How would we live without Russian gas? We can't buy gas from those imperialist American pig dogs, they could use that as leverage over us!

Attached: merkel as the joker.jpg (599x373, 31K)

Jesus wept do they think they're America or something?

youtu.be/7ejsM0VF-Os

>If China would be the only ones backing them up, well that should say a lot.
Well, yeah? It does say a lot.

So many neocon shills making anti-Russia threads today, what's going on?

>European flag
>Sanction Russia to death
Do you realise those sanctioans are anti - european in the first place?

I wish we had land access to Russia desu

Flase flag in Syria incoming

Europe is mostly self sustainable. We can do very much without you, even if it the transition would be somewhat hard.

Good luck

Attached: Meme flag.jpg (1680x661, 131K)

The us flag is also a meme flag btw

This. It scheduled to be today or most likely tomorrow. EU council already sanctioned some Syrians for this future attack.

Attached: 3tr4g.jpg (900x409, 49K)

This is a slide thread Dima, ignore and sage.
Also vote for Navalny tomorrow or you will have to house a homosexual

>Amerimutt advisors helped to put Yeltzin in Kremlin in 1996
>Yeltzin fucks up the country completely (2 Chechen wars, rampant corruption, default and economic crisis in 1998 etc.)
>appoints Putin as his 'successor'
>Amerimutts seems to be okay with this
>Putin gives a speech in German Bundestag in 2001 - receives a fucking standing ovation
>Putin and Dubya best friends forever (until 2008 hehe)
>Trillion USD gets siphoned out of Russia since 90's through money laundering and offshore banks
>no one gives a flying fuck
>2014 onwards: PUTIN IS LITERALLY HITLER! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?! OMG, MEDDLING IN FOREIGN ELECTIONS! INVADING OTHER COUNTRIES! RUSSIA HOW DARE U! WE WOULD HAVE NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT! NEVER EVER EVER!

Putin was appointed by a US stooge (Yeltzin) and all he did so far was just mimicking the West - setting up his MSM propaganda machine (RT) and transforming Russia into a neoliberal shithole.

So, what are you bitching about? The West got what it wanted. The Amerimutts/The EU were so afraid of a possible communist restoration that they made this Putinist Russia possible today. You've made your bed - now fucking go and lie in it.

>Living in eastern Europe myself
That explains why you're ashamed of your country flag and don't like Russia. Russia is not grey irrelevant mass, the western life will be boring without our tricks.

Good luck

>MUH RUSSIA
Do you realize that besides the government there are regular people in here that don't participate in any of this?

What do libshits do on Sup Forums?

I'm just mocking Eurotard hypocrisy.

Just say No.

Stop implying things.

Russia just crossing the line. Mh17 was and their lies around it was a shitshow that should have led to a new iron curtain. You just can't trust them or any word they say.

The kikes are really pushing hard to get people to believe that russia is responsible for the false flag the uk pulled on their own people.

As an American I was raised hating Soviets.
But seeing Obama and Clintons false flag Russia in Ukraine and now over everything, I have a feeling of sympathy to the Russian federation.
The CIA grows cheap heroine to flood Russia and junk them out.
Russians are going to have to start training Americans for the inevitable civil war brewing today.
Dont worry KGB/Putin. Us smart Americans know whats been going on.

it's funny that you globalist shills are whining about Russian bots meanwhile you're shitting up this board with your autistic anti-Russian threads

Can we all agree to isolate the USA at least for a while? Maybe a bit of timeout trade wise and economically will help.
>spreads misinformation everywhere to cause dissent and instability (they basically invented online troll farms)
>flex their army muscles constantly showing off their latest weapons to fuck up the planet
>uses basically cluster bombs in other countries then deny it
>It's like they are always fighting a war with everyone, officially or not. We get it, your geographical position might make living there hard, but that is no excuse. Finland and Iceland have it just as hard and they are not being douches.
>inb4 not our fault you are weak
>inb4 sure, blame all your problems on us
>inb4 you are crazy, we are doing none of that
>Those are always USA excuses. Can we stop the war machine?

You are a fucking idiot OP

Attached: OP.jpg (680x709, 58K)

>I have first hand account of Russian meddling.

Well, we'd ask for that account but unfortunately Jews always lie wso there would be no point

No. You're clearly the UK cuck from before.

Soros and Obama paid for the Maidan "protest".
MH17 was shot down by an SU25 and could have been flight MH370 .
When did Russia invade Ukraine? All we seen was paid Antifa burning Kiev, and Russians held a line in donetsk.
Good for Russia. Dont buy into false flags.

If Europe can do just fine without Russian gas, why did Europe let Putin annex Crimea and set up puppet governments in Abkhazia and South Ossetia? The US can't fight Russia without NATO. It's a logistical issue. We'd have to fight through Siberia or wriggle through the White, Baltic, or Black Seas.

If Europe can do just fine without Russian gas, why does the EU do nothing while "definitely not Russia" fights a "civil war" in Donetsk? The EU pressured Obama to not even sell weapons the Ukrainians desperately need and that miserable coward listened to your gutless Eurocrats.

You don't need to convince Americans to contain Russia, you need to convince Eurotards like you who think "isolate for a while" will do fucking anything except get your gas turned off. Your fellow continentmen (lel) are short-sighted, selfish paper kittens. Putin could blow you over with a yawn. And that's factoring in how shit the Russian economy is, how ass-backwards the Russian army is, and how rusty the Russian navy is. The only reason Putin doesn't conquer you is because that would trigger NATO and the US would save your worthless asses yet again.

Attached: USA Sponsored Post.jpg (922x692, 121K)

show us your flag fucking subhuman

The UK is trying to fuck up the rest of Europe as revenge for fucking themselves up with Brexit.

Feck off

Attached: 12313222121.jpg (439x290, 23K)

>carrys
sigh.

The only things sanctions do is kill old people and children. They don't fix shit

>I could give out a whole list of Russian paid media and websites meant to spew misinformation

Threadly reminder that CNN is literally propaganda and retracts stories daily.

RF has been building new nuclear powered Ice Breakers and dozens of nice war ships from St. Petersburg.
Russia owns the entire Arctic now. I doubt their NAVY is rusty. Hell they could take Canada in one day and own most of North America.

There're many things a regular Russian can blame Putin for. I believe that his external politics is right though. Do you know that the USA considered us enemies even before the Crimea thing. Watch an interview Sobchak Pozner, even an American citizen anti-soviet Pozner confirms that Crimea was a necessary consequence after Americans started to subvert our area of influence.

>why did Europe let Putin annex Crimea

Because deep down they know Crimea and Eastern Ukraine held a legitimate referendum and would have to fight them too to stop it.

suuuuuure

>saying you have evidence to support your point
>never actually supplying said evidence
classic leftist

fuck off you dumb (((anglo))) cunt

The more the left shills this shit the more I like Russia.

Is that a typo?

No, you don't live in eastern Europe. Show your flag or go fuck yourself.

>uses basically mustard gas in other countries then deny it
Souns like USA to me.

just leave them alone

It's okay when we do it, because it's just us and no one else. Don't rock the boat just because you think you'd make a better captain, despite being way younger, having next to no experience, and no qualifications.

Attached: USE.jpg (460x184, 20K)

Gigs up Bong shill. You have that UK flag hidden in there and everybody knows it by now.

(Sage)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-11-17-14-23_kindlephoto-242970484.png (800x875, 708K)

Its a bong user. Go ahead and convert this thread into a bong hate thread

ditto

- When we show middlefinger to US, we get to do what we want
- When we show middlefinger to Russia, they show off their military, maybe fly a fighter over the border.

Nato cant come soon enough.

Attached: 1418038928619.jpg (300x300, 31K)

We have better means of keeping you under control. Force is persuasion of last resort or, if you prefer, the lowest common denominator of persuasion. We only use it for hostile powers and regularly do shows of force directed at North Korea and China, for example.

OLOLOL russian h8 thread

Attached: 1501148333388.png (757x538, 665K)

Fuck off ass wipe. Since when was finland our clay?

The world is our clay.

>not even 5 posts in
>already deflecting and changing the subject while hiding like a coward

Attached: 1512892416756.jpg (600x600, 55K)

JIDF, I'm sorry that your Israeli GF turned you down to the mighty Palestinian bull. Actually we're not ;)

Are you that polish fag/kike who shills in other threads?

user, do you realize that if you replace Russia with NATO, the same accusations hold place?

I understand framing opposing forces and undermining them for your own prosperity. But I can't tolerate hypocrisy and double standards.

Attached: reee.jpg (448x416, 11K)

ANNE FRANK

ALWAYS REMEMBER:

PULL IS FULL OF RUSSIAN SHILLS

Attached: russian-shills.jpg (1860x3886, 1.34M)

No, I think USA and Russia should work together because US has the most technology infrastructure and Russia is morally in the right, as in not diabolically evil

>EU flag
>yet another anti-Russia thread

eat buckshot.

Attached: looking for ((((EU)))).jpg (1615x954, 302K)

No user
>flies a jet over your borders
There are no Russians with bad intentions
>hacks your private servers
It's literally just you imagining things
>casually detonates a gas bomb in your public area
Please stop your hate. It's really uncalled for
>pours another million Russian dollars to fund local anarchy groups
You should really be better than that, user
>pours another million Russian dollars to promote your local prorussian oligarch politicians

Attached: 58568476786.jpg (806x641, 65K)

what?

UA short for Ukraine

> Maybe a bit of timeout trade wise and economically will help.
lets have our world leaders call putins mom a whore. What could go wrong? Maybe we should surround their country and prevent any russians from leaving russia. I mean its not war just a timeout.

Attached: 1512427455654.jpg (800x671, 116K)

>Can we all agree to isolate Russia at least for a while?
No

Im ready with my czech guns and home made bombs for war and guerilla fighting. Finally with help of slavic russian overlords we will overthrown parties which are on western and EU side.Then we will create civil war and all traitors will be shot.In next stage we will produce more guns for Russia for upcoming war. SLAVA RODU!

>Russia almost exterminated the Czech republic a few times

Talk about Stockholm syndrome.

GTFO EU shill

Attached: 1519978174783.jpg (1200x900, 166K)

Nice try Hans. Next time slavs will produce rape babies in western Germany too and we will finish what we started.