Transgenderism is a first world mental ilness

Isnt it funny how you never see transgender people in poor countries like north korea, India, Africa ,etc?

Men are too busy trying to survive or trying to kill each other so they dont have time to dress up like girls or cry anout the 37 made up genders.

If your family were starving or the army was executing your neighboards on the street, you wouldnt have time to play transgender games.

Am I right?

Attached: 1505673508110.jpg (620x809, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off with this Sup Forums-tier shit

found the tranny

Isnt it funny how you never see rich people in poor countries like north korea, India, Africa ,etc?

Men are too busy trying to survive or trying to kill each other so they dont have time to dress up with ties or cry anout the 37 made up justifications for capitalism.

If your family were starving or the army was executing your neighboards on the street, you wouldnt have time to play economic games.

Am I right?

traps are gay
OP is fag
fags are gay
OP is Trap
OP is first world retard

you probably just hang out with the peasents
ive met plenty of rich people in poor countries
where the hell do you think all the countries wealth goes to?

Isnt it funny how you never see rich people in communist countries like north korea, India, Africa ,etc?

Communists are too busy trying to steal or force comunism to kill each other so they dont have time to dress up with ties or cry anout the 37 made up justifications for communism.

If your family were starving or the army was executing your neighboards on the street, you wouldnt have time to play communist games.

Am I right?

It's the same with many things. Essentially the entire left in the west is only able to exist bc of the insane levels of posterity.

Mate, it's been going on for centuries even in shitholes like India. Fairly sure they made up an entire new gender just to say traps aren't gay.

fag, poor countries are the ones with the richest people in the world. mexico had (still has?) the 2nd richest man in the world.

it's because of corruption and communism that a couple of ppl have all the money and power in their country.
go read up about the world outside your house you fat americunt communist fag!

its always been a rich persons vice you stupid fucking peice of shit.

(OP)

as for you, trans have always existed everywhere, but in most (normal) places they've been shamed and threatened into laying low so you never hear about them.

in the west, which promotes degeneracy as hard as it can, it's now considered a GOOD thing to be trans, so many retards try to pretend they're trans for brownie points. most of them drop this act as soon as it stops being trendy.

the west is mentally handicapped. can't wait for you fags to go extinct from your own stupidity.

>>no trans in poor countries
>what is Taiwan

More of that?

Attached: face 3.jpg (620x827, 159K)

>Isnt it funny how you never see transgender people in poor countries like north korea, India, Africa ,etc?
Theres trannies in all of them, probably closeted ones in North Korea though due to their society

>India

Trannies are considered sacred in pooland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)

Attached: monkey temple.jpg (1000x662, 969K)

Thailand is the trapital of the world bro.

Attached: pepe-confused.jpg (600x600, 28K)

the OP is clearly a fucking potatoe

>you never see transgender people in poor countries
thats wrong you moron, they are all prostitutes though.

Poorfag countries tend to be more socially conservative for whatever reason.

India has had them for a long time. Aravani.

In Africa they tend to get killed.

can I get the OPs full name?

But that's wrong.

India, Pakistan and Afghanistan famously have had transgender men for more than a thousand years. Africa has them, as well. They actually have even more genders. Don't know about Korea, but I'd be pretty surprised if they didn't. Mongolians and Manchus both do.

isn't gender disphoria absolutely haram?

>Taiwan is poor

Look at the little Brazilians!! And the baby! Too cute.

this so is Brazil and that and Thailand are the tranny capitals

OP are you fucking retarded? You're probably some dumb ass NEET who hasn't ever had to do any of the "manly survival" shit you referenced. You live in the luxury of not having to survive every day, and regardless if it brings social bullshit, I know you wouldn't be able to handle a day in any of the countries you mentioned.

>Wut in Retardation

Attached: getcomfy.jpg (409x409, 35K)

Pakistan and Iran actively encourage sex changes, I believe so in their minds it isn't gay.

Started pretty early today huh?

Yea sorry user, mommy didn't give me my milkies this morning.

Attached: babywojakvol1.png (600x600, 108K)

what is thailand?

Nice debate, read the thread before you post.

That is true, I've been to Thailand, there's ALOT of traps. There's entire strip clubs with nothing but "lady boys".

Plenty of shemales here. Except they're 6ft tall niggers with broad shoulders. What is typically first world bs is HRT, new pronouns, traps and shit like that. Here our trannies are manly. They're either men in a dress or women who deadlift 500lbs.

Attached: 1516908934065.png (255x407, 171K)

Shut the fuck up you drunk faggot.

>Am I right?

No. First of all, there are cultures in which a "third gender" exists, neither male nor female, this exists among the Samoans and other Pacific Islanders, some tribes in Indonesia, India, and Papua New Guinea.

As far as the kind of transgenderism which doesn't exist as a part of the local culture like it does here, that exists all over the planet and has existed since the dawn of time. The highest number of sex-reassignment surgeries takes place in Iran and you see transgender people all over the Middle East, though they're deeply closeted for obvious reasons (the only place they're not persecuted is Iran, they're actually supported by the government and they pay for their surgeries)

So yeah, transgenderism has existed since humans have existed and it exists all over the world, whether rich or poor.

Attached: 1516451295476.jpg (228x221, 10K)

Make no mistake, in Thailand the Traps will confuse your dick, some of them actually look like sexy women. Until you get them back to your hotel room and they take off their pants and you're all like "wtf am I doing with my life?"

Pic related.

Attached: 1521314291499-2332641.png (655x960, 654K)

this . checked...

Maybe you wouldn't be in that situation if you weren't a disgusting degenerate.

Wtf is wrong with Sup Forums? Yes op, you are right. People literally have such good lives in the west, that they have to make up excuses for why they are such broken human beings. Trannies are mentally ill.

funny that a muslim nation accepts and pays for trans-faggotry

I bet you like the smell of farts

Don't know how to tell you this but there are a LOT of fucking degenerates in India. A lot of gays, a lot of trannies, etc.

there are trans people everywhere, even in countries like saudia arabia where it’s almost a death sentence.

it’s the curse of spanish blood
and that’s not even nearly as bad as the hair...

>north korea
Shitty example, and counterable by pointing out SE Asia is rife with em.

indians worship trannies. Theres a whole monk cult of indian tranny prostitutes that are held in high regard.