Shingeki no Kyojin

>threads getting deleted and autosaged when spoilers will be coming out in 24 hours
for what reason?
Also, Annie soon

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Shingeki-No-Kyojin-chapter-65-page-1.html
mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Shingeki-No-Kyojin-chapter-69-page-1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good OP.

Annie soon.

Because mods hate us (with good reason)

Are there any good non-lewd Annie doujin?
Something like Lost Girls?

>for what reason
If you were in the previous thread, you'd know.

well if they talk about other communities and point fingers offcourse mods will do that, let's keep it withing topic and ignore anyone who brings up such things

My friends, the days of UK are slowly approaching upon us!

You're missing the point user, even when there are good discussion threads (shut up they happen all the time) the mods come down harder on SNK than they do the super nardo yuri piece threads.

Don't talk meta is the rule of thumb, but literal retards that say "go to reddit it's better" or the cretins that out themselves as tumblrites ruin everything.

no thanks, not interested. bother were autistic and lonely

>Manlet =mods
>Eren = triggered fags reporting every damn second

UK is pretty hard to buy. Uri as a character felt really pointless to me in general.

I miss the times when this series was a thriller. Uprising arc killed the hype.

Enjoy being stuck with a political mystery.

I still like it.

But you'd fit right in, then. Sorry, couldn't resist.

That's okay, I respect your view.

I'm glad he has been eating properly

Mods are just retarded, it's that simple.

plenty of tension when we got to back to Eren and Historia

Shipping aside, what did Uri actually add to the manga? Did I misread or miss something? There's a lot of anons that bang on about him.

That butt is for big, Eldian dicks

He introduced us to the king's will and the Coordinate and gave Kenny a motivation for wanting to be involved with the Reiss family. So basically a plot device.

>uprising killed the hype
fuck off chibi, it was slow pace but what killed most discussion was knowing most of the secrets

Let me rephrase that because I'm dumb: he didn't introduce us to the Coordinate, but we learnt more about it and the Founding Titan through him. Kind of.

>a lot of anons
I-It's really just me... Well, he's kind and comes off as kind of a strange person, to befriend Kenny like that. A lot of his personality is up to interpretation, such as him being a bit hippie-like, but his canon character is just cute and charming. I hope we get a few extra scenes of him--Kenny, as well.

Was that him? It's been a long while since I re-read. For some reason I thought that info came from Ackergramps and Frieda.

>Spoiler
user you need to chill

I still like it and I actually liked when we got punished Reiner

>knowing most of the secrets
There's still a lot we don't know. We still have no definitive answer for the exact origin of the titans, why the world hated Eldians, the 145th king is still a mystery, we haven't even seen the Warhammer Titan, who Kruger is, Zeke still has his monkey secrets, Mikasa's Asian heritage still hasn't been explored, etc.

>90% of this won't be explained
This gives me cancer.

I am incapable of chill, for I must spread the good word of our lord and savior, Uri Reiss.

That butt is for Hanji to bite it and to introduce her finger when he least expect it.

Will of the First King. He stopped the purge of the Ackerman clan inside the walls.

Who's your favourite 3 Shingeki?
There's no way he can be on there.

>He stopped the purge of the Ackerman clan inside the walls.
This I didn't know. Chapter reference?

I could be wrong but I THINK we learnt about the king's will from him and how if anyone attacked Paradis the colossal titans in the walls would be unleashed. Old man Ackerman just told us why the Ackerman clan was persecuted (kind of) and Frieda was more for the memory wiping side of things.

Again, like you, it's been ages since I've read it, but I know Uri was used to explain at least a little bit about the Founding Titan/Reiss family.

We'll get answers but I'm willing to bet that they'll be shitty.

>(shut up they happen all the time)
When? Where?
It's the same fucking questions and answers over and over again.

Truthfully? I like him more than I should for a character who is barely there. So to be perfectly honest in my ratings, I'm not telling you who my real favorite character is,
because it will likely be used against me.

>Was that him? It's been a long while since I re-read. For some reason I thought that info came from Ackergramps and Frieda.
what was that line of "world will end soon and i want to build a paradis for the people that are left"

>We'll get answers but I'm willing to bet that they'll be shitty.
Basement reveal was pretty satisfying for me. So I am willing to put my trust in Isayama and hope that he will deliver.

Different user but don't worry, I feel the same about Kruger. I understand.

That was during Kenny's dying moments outside the crystal cave. Kenny attempted to assassinate Uri but he was stopped by Uri who used his titan powers. Rod suggested to Uri to use his mindwipe ability. Uri disagreed because he knew from first glance that Kenny was an Ackerman. Uri asked Kenny to become his personal guard in exchange for the safety of the Ackerman bloodline. From that moment, the government stopped the purge of the Ackermans.

yes there still are but they are not as many as there were before, the hype was still there during uprising

It's a hard knock life, attempting to explain why you like literal whos.

I need to do a re-read, this confirms it.

>We'll get answers but I'm willing to bet that they'll be shitty.
I would be content with sub-par answers over no answers.

That's dumb. I like Annie, Hisu and Gabi most. Who do you like?

Do you think he knows something we don't?

Nice summary, thank you

>Mikasa's Asian heritage still hasn't been explored
pretty sure mikasa would hardly be involved, it would just be asians and hizul, just like how people that she would be involved when we saw kenny ackerman

>not as many as there were before
I don't know why this bothers people. The secrets were going to get explained at some stage. We're almost 100 chapters in, it would be fucking annoying if we had zero answers.

I like you.

Zekefag?

so the reason mikasa and her father still survived was because of him? wtf I hate kenny now

Zeke is great and all, but is he the greatest?

not that user but not whole threads but at times in between the threads we have discussions, you can't just say 100% is shit, that's not true

>Do you think he knows something we don't?
The person who has the first king's will knows the true history of humanity (Eldians) and titans. So yes. Uri knows a lot we don't. Zeke probably knows some shit too, although he could be bluffing.

Is your favorite Armin?

Annie is the greatest if you ask me, but Zeke has great character potential.

True, about the history, but now that information is trapped in Eren who might have discovered it. Hence his fleeing to Marley.
As for Zeke bluffing, that's a possibility, but he seems to have a plan that he's hiding, so I would assume he does know something.

>Do you think he knows something we don't?
offcourse he does, he had the founding titan and the memories and he probably knows the real reason tybur wanted to conquer paradis

Armin is great and all, but so is the feeling of ramming your toes into a door.

Yes, true I had just realised that. Like I said above, "True, about the history, but now that information is trapped in Eren who might have discovered it. Hence his fleeing to Marley."

I don't entirely think Zeke is bluffing either, it's probably gonna turn out that he has some special ability as a Fritz since he's mentioned having secrets. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that Zeke is actually the key to ending everything.

do you remember when people dropped it? it was during the serum bowl, some just read it as a chore when basement secrets got revealed so in a way it stopped being interesting to them after it. It would be hard to get the interest back when you start feeling like it's a chore. Happened to me in TG's case and I in the end ended up dropping it.

You think it will be a Star Wars-esque thing?
The chosen one wasn't really the chosen one, it was his family member?
Eren isn't key, but Zeke is?

If I was to throw a dart at a board of theories, the first thing that comes to mind is this.
Zekes time is almost up, and he knows it. He will let Eren take the beast titan to unlock his memory by way of Dina's royal blood. Colt was never going to get it.

I wonder what Zeke did when he formally met Eren. Did they hug?

Ymir is the key, not the dead one. We already saw one ability special to fritz. That was controlling titans. Anything more would look like an asspull

It was Kenny's grandpa who introduced the relevance of bloodlines. He said that the walls consisted of different people who came from outside the walls, like the Asians (Touyu). He also introduced the concept of the Ackerman clan, the King's former guards. The Ackermans rebelled against the King and so they were hunted down and purged.

Kenny wasn't really motivated by revenge for his bloodline when he tried to assassinate Uri, but he felt like it was his duty or something. But he was glad that the Ackermans became safe when he started working for the MP.

mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Shingeki-No-Kyojin-chapter-65-page-1.html

Kenny's assassination attempt
mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Shingeki-No-Kyojin-chapter-69-page-1.html

They haven't met outside of RTS to the best of my knowledge. I would assume he mailed the glove to Eren. Why would Eren be getting Falco to send mail for him if they had met?

This is a good thread. Keep it up.

Him and mamakasa where living hidden, that’s why they survived. Any reason why they got killed is because someone sold the information about the asian cutie.

>Eren isn't key, but Zeke is?
The child of miracle

Disgusting as it is, zekefag and pedoshitter are two of the most active theory posters.

I was under the impression the baseball and glove were indicating they had already met off-screen.

>He will let Eren take the beast titan
pretty sure touching would do

don't jinx it

I've only been in Sup Forums discussion threads since the basement reveal.

Zeke being a Fritz is going to have some significance. He's got come kind of powers that might be similar, but stronger, than the Reiss powers. Perhaps he can do more with the Coordinate or something. Just theorising here.

>Colt was never going to get it.
That I agree with. He'll most likely give the BT to Eren. I'm still in the mindset that Eren will end up somehow with all 9 titan powers, which will revive Ymir Fritz and he'll be able to save everyone but will die himself. He already has 2.

>Anything more would look like an asspull
Nah, the Reiss have multiple abilities. Fritz should in theory have the same/similar ones. If he can control titan it's probably some kind of pseudo-Coordinate thing that's linked to other powers.

something fishy happened with the gloves and baseball, Zeke and Cold started throwing a ball right after Zeke made that "big brothers" comment
I really can't put it together but I figure he must have met with Eren in person at some point

...And are you one of them? I've largely given up on posting theories here because there is either no response or negative response along the lines of "kill yourself"
and nothing more.

Well, they survived because they were already in hiding right from the start. That's why her family lives in the forest. They got hunted down by human traffickers, though.

Also, it's her mom who was an Ackerman and Asian

You're right. I'm sorry.

Nice, thanks for the references. So Uri was more important than I recalled. It seems as though I took in the information, but not who it came from.
Thanks.

Wasn't that a bad translation?

No need for that.

I guess both fit, really.

Agreed, but if he can secure the Beast Titan within Eren, the "unite the titans" theory is fitting.

Glad we agree, see the reply above this.

You could be right, but to me it seems like too big a risk. Granted, nobody will know Eren other than Zeke and Reiner, but meeting up just seems sketchy.

They won't see each other until Eren dies.

What odds do you guys give to seeing the Warhammer in 99/100?

I've got money on being you know who

>You could be right, but to me it seems like too big a risk.
Their grandfather is at the hospital with Eren isn't he? They could have just sat on a bench, talked, then Zeke 'forgot' the baseball/glove he'd brought.If he left the glove he could have even left a note.

That's interesting, I wonder if them working together to control the titans will be part of the plan or deal they're cooking up

her dad was the Ackerman, otherwise her last name would be different

>mfw I initially read that as "threads getting deleted and subjugated"

>Wasn't that a bad translation?
Kind of, it's more along the lines of "wonder boy", implying he's a prodigy. "Miracle" can be used as a translation for the term (驚異) too but it's not quite the same "miracle" that most people think of.

We'll see him in 100.

>Also, it's her mom who was an Ackerman and Asian
Fuck off speedreeder

The pedophile? I sure hope not, but now that you mention it... There's really no point in mentioning it further, since it may likely just devolve this thread into a trash can. Please try to ignore that poster, if you're suspicious. I don't mean to be controlling or anything like that, it's just I can see how saying "fuck off pedo" could tumble into chaos very quickly.

If there's going to be a big ending, I can see it either being a Grim Reminder, which I don't want, or a close up on Willy biting his hand or something like that.
I don't really want either of them.

Oh there are certainly circumstances wherein they could have met, I just don't think they did. Perhaps they spoke on the phone and that's who Zeke was talking to.

I read it as being a mocking nickname that acknowledged his ability. You know, like "oh there goes 'wonder boy' again" for example

hey that's a good point too, Zeke could've pretended to just be visiting his grandpa and talked to Eren nonchalantly

the baseball definitely has some kind of significance, there were multiple frames emphasizing it, they either put messages or something else inside the baseball, or will use it somehow in the coming chapters, maybe as a signal for something

Could be, but he was addressed as it during an official meeting so it seems odd. He's pretty high up in the Marley military too.

I just want to discuss things. Don't discuss my oddity and I'll try not to do anything that people don't like I've been trying hard to get better. Let's leave it at that please.

Fucking stop if you want threads.

>but he was addressed as it during an official meeting
That's what makes me think it was a mocking tone. He's in the presence of his "betters" and so they made it obvious that they don't regard him as an equal. Though he is high up, no escaping that.

lol he was right, that's rich

Hmm, I guess so. It's probably a bit of both, some use it unironically and some are mocking him.

Magath seems to actually like him enough though.

Why is our overlord so cute?

Literally Eren

Perhaps. I like Magath, I would love to know what it was that made him so nice to Eldians, in comparison to how other Marleyans treat them. Do you think he has some Eldian blood?

yeah as far as Japanese guys go he's way up there

Eren ain't cute.

He could be a spy like Kruger, but I think it's more that he just kind of feels sorry for the Eldian kids who have to go through this shit. Maybe his family was saved by an Eldian or something.

Or he just wants them to trust him so that he can get them to do more reckless things.

Kek, I was thinking about this earlier. He's literally jpop boyband tier attractive, and as far as I can tell he's had no plastic surgery. He's tall for a Japanese man, too. Shame about the toenail clippings thing, maybe he could get a date if he wasn't a fucking loser.

haha in another thread some guys were arguing over whether Eren or Levi is his self-insert
he can look like either of them depending on if he parts his hair in the middle or the side

Eren's definitely his self insert between those two, he's gone on in interviews about how he relates Eren's struggle with his own and how he doesn't understand Eren because he doesn't understand himself