Q user - Calm Before The Storm?

People are now saying Q user was actually legit, that things he predicted are coming to pass? Is this true?

Attached: 57180.jpg (4008x3299, 3.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/
qntmpkts.keybase.pub/
youtu.be/xFyPPK4v7pY
washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/byron-york-comey-book-rollout-coincides-with-ig-report-new-questions-about-his-actions
politico.com/story/2018/03/15/comey-book-extreme-secrecy-fbi-trump-463818
archive.is/ZdPYG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you the Duke?

Attached: tactical-hair-diagram.jpg (576x384, 85K)

Anyone who makes a Q thread should get a ban.

Anyone who talks shit about my boy (shhhh. Actually a girl.) Q should be permabanned permanently

Attached: bono-u2-sunglasses-emporio-armani.jpg (300x400, 92K)

time will reveal all

Go take your Geritol and drink an Ensure instead of fucking posting this faggotry here.

Attached: 059914E3-EEDE-4244-92A9-52545CABBC75.gif (332x252, 688K)

fuck off

Attached: 310.jpg (480x480, 52K)

Are you afraid?

Bump.

Those post have no “trip codes” and are not “Q”.

Attached: 4D616FAE-B2C9-4FFC-81EB-F53E6F4C831A.jpg (1800x1800, 190K)

Q is a MOSSAD PSY OP

Attached: 1494289791175.jpg (642x1039, 331K)

Q didn't predict or mention North Korean peace at all. Sup Forums did.

Q didn't mention a currency reset at all. Sup Forums did.

Q didn't mention that China USA and Russia are working together to take down the NWO. Sup Forums did.

Q didn't mention that Rothschilds literally created Israel. Sup Forums has known that for YEARS.

Q DOESN'T PREDICT SHIT. THEY MAKE VAGUE STATEMENTS THAT YOU CAN APPLY TO ANYTHING.

Attached: 1519402405152.jpg (4364x3181, 3.91M)

Q never mentioned that Israel used a submarine to fire a nuke at hawaii to false flag the US into WW3. Sup Forums did.

Attached: 1520970627204.jpg (2864x3107, 2.16M)

Q never mentioned that the democratic party is the party of Israel. Sup Forums did.

Q never mentioned that Mossad has death squads in the United States. Sup Forums did.

Q never mentioned that Israel was hacking our war ships and crashing them. Sup Forums did.

Q never mentioned that pizzagate = Jewish ritual sacrifice. Sup Forums did.

Q never mentioned that Israel is the hub of the NWO. Sup Forums did.

I could go on and on.

Attached: 1498711813158.jpg (4264x2542, 3.84M)

Q never mentioned that Israel uses pedophile blackmail to control our politicians. Sup Forums did.

Attached: 1497657619837.jpg (2181x2586, 3.82M)

Q never mentioned that Israel is the Organ Harvesting capital of the world. Sup Forums did.

Attached: 1511343531364.jpg (3457x2990, 3.68M)

Q predicted this

This.

I dunno man. I don't have the pic saved but one of his posts predicted the plane crash that killed some important people (Rotschchild possibly?).

Im not sure if Q is real or not but anyone instantly dismissing him is a retard.

You realize Q started in November of last year and you're still trying to convince people in March that it's legit?

Fuck off you foreskin sucking Jew.

I'll ask again because I never get an answer from Q fags. If he's legit and not a LARP, why does he sound like a retarded schizophrenic on drugs?
Also, this guy gets it.

Attached: homer-thinking.png (611x407, 124K)

Q predicted this

retarded, druggie schizos aren't by default wrong about everything

So, just to get things straight, you're assuming Q isn't actually someone with Q level clearance, but just a larper?

And your basis for that is that, whilst a huge number of sealed indictments have been prepared, with various first dominoes being toppled (most recently McCabe, on 3.16, as predicted by Q w/ his John 3:16 post), this what, isn't enough for you?

And you'd expect a person with actual Q level clearance to have just instantly handed out classified information like fucking candy? As I said, idk if he's legit. But he seems to have known in advance what the FBI internal diligence committee / sessions was going to decide, and when.

So yeah so far I still reckon he might be legit.

Q didn't predict the indictments. People did the research themselves.

Q didn't say Mueller was /ourguy/. Sup Forums did LAST JULY before Mueller was appointed.

Q is a joke and a terrible kike psy op.

Attached: 1502078168555.jpg (1415x939, 1.01M)

Before Q was even started, not mueller appointed****

various suggestions. The most obvious is that he'll be under very, very strict legal guidelines if he actually does have Q clearance. Strict enough that the government will either already know, or know soon enough who Q is. So he can't just straight out hand out information.

Other reasons are just all the reasons intelligence types might like to hide their content. Makes it harder to search for, shit like that. Although given he's a namefag I'm not so sure this reason applies. I think it's mostly the first.

So you ignore his 3.16 prediction, you ignore his plane crash prediction, and you criticise him because he didn't give out specific pieces of information? Again, the person who's already so internet famous normal twitter cunts are reguarly tweeting and discussing what he says?

He isn't just going to say everything up front you retarded cunt.

Fren?

Attached: gorka.png (606x810, 325K)

sup

Attached: 1499606875065.jpg (2236x3444, 1016K)

>Q predicted this

Attached: 1514643051516.png (645x729, 167K)

:)

any ideas on when that IG report is gonna drop?

Attached: comey.png (614x277, 40K)

Q is legit and so was Mega who said at first Q was legit, then said he wasn't, then saw a clue in blockchain or something and said QAnon was totally legit and was Julian Assange. Megas archived posts here : reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/795d6a/megaanon_postings_compiled_may_2017_present/
Explains a lot of what's happening. I was lurking Sup Forums when mega & Q first posted. She told us things like McCabe fired in december, look at dates. The "public" disclosure/ kabuki theatre is going on now but SHE TOLD US BEFORE. She also said Assange had the goods to drop on deepstate and had prenegotiated with Trump. What if those negotiations were to drop the big shit not through Wikileaks but anonymously directly to us? . put 2 & 2 together= Assange is a white hat helping the good guys save the world from evil. Go back and look at all JA interviews, tweets, videos, a&a sessions, speeches etc. And IT ALL LINES UP WITH QANON. I've even noticed they seem to both be online at same timeframes. Julian Assange must be a strong Christian to endure standing up for the good of humanity under the conditions he was in. Plus, if he saw the really dark shit that's enough to send anyone running towards Jesus. Anyway, just my opinion but I think our QAnondrops ARE the info Julian has. And it has to be measured out or the population will freak.

This is worse than people believing stories on Sup Forums. Maybe Sup Forums should have a larping warning too.

>Retarded druggie schizos are inside the Trump admin and posting their ramblings here
>Posting this as an argument

Attached: 1509186665386.png (800x729, 48K)

is there a summery of all his predictions? there's so much disinformation floating around I don't know what to think.

Then use the psyop against them.

Turn it all against mossad if they are guilty.

Only retards dont take Q as an oppurtunity to red pill

Attached: 364632324.jpg (640x618, 103K)

Not sure desu. Hard to predict say. Weeks?

Attached: 85p45.jpg (645x729, 77K)

Attached: 3t33.jpg (480x258, 7K)

>muh anonymity
He's posting his bullshit boomer ramblings on infinitychan multiple times per day because nobody on this board was buying his pathetic LARPing. You'd think the CIA or the NSA or Mossad would have cracked the fucking case by now since they can trace back every single thing posted on the internet back to its source and taken this schizo out if he's such a massive threat to their interests.

Attached: 88ca.jpg (1347x1424, 713K)

Attached: 1499253290031.jpg (1265x1184, 1.07M)

Attached: 1512798895897.jpg (900x900, 553K)

its literally random plaintext strings. its not any type of code / secret commands, if it was, it wouldn't be in plain text.

theyre nonsensical. the boomers eat it up

Attached: 1505558094299.png (1489x2048, 3.42M)

This is a pasta thats no more than 2 weeks old.

Use Q to redpill people.

Remember whats most important is to shill the ideas that will replace the corrupt system. Once we end the FED among arrest traitors in office.... we must find a way to decentralize the entire system of intelligence.

in case you didnt realize ewhy this place is special... it is because it is the most decentralized intelligence community there is.

Dont think for a second that normal citizens have the right to aid crime investigations in their spare time. The problem has always been transparency.

Look into Phi Beta Iota
Look into home design that doesnt need to be hooked up to the grid.
Look into Decentralization of the Military (Militia), Agriculture (Principles of Permaculture), Intelligence agencies (All our intellignece except for NSA is from Jordan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc)
You call call Q a jew larp... or you can take it as an oppurtunity to end the Illuminati.

Q has the conditions to where we can get people to have access to the best available details of the greatest criminal conspiracies that have gone unpunished.

Be responsible and shit posting is for bots and australians....

Attached: Open-Source-Everything-3rd-Edition.jpg (960x720, 75K)

Q is mossad mate.

He said they were saving Isreal for last for a reason. Mega Indicated that Kushner would be caught up in that part and that's when he would be leAving Trump admin. Also that the ppl leaving were prenogotiated to do so.

YEAH BECAUSE Q IS A MOSSAD LARP

Sup Forums HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT ISRAEL FOR YEARS.

Kushner is /ourguy/ and Israel tried to manipulate him but couldn't. Youre spouting pure disinfo and you take me for some kind of idiot when I've done the fucking research and know what's going on. I don't wait for Q bullshit. I go out and figure out what the fuck is going on.

Fuck you and fuck Q.

Attached: 1513476708127.webm (1280x720, 962K)

Q and the indictments go together. Q serves many purposes. Because people read more than just what Q posts. Are you gonna shitty up threads and talk shit? Or can you say Q is not saying this or that?

How do you expect normies to absorb any quality information in those threads if your talking a bunch of retarded shit with no real insight?

PSA. You do the illuminatis job when you dont use these psy ops as an oppurtunity to drop red pills.

Who has taken ayahuasca in here?

How come there isn't a list of what Q has predicted and what's come true?

How come none of the youtube KIKES who perpetuate this LARP have ever recapped exactly the claims that were made vs the what has transpired in the real world?

The whole purpose of Q is to drag you into a never ending loop of BULLSHIT so that you don't pay attention to happenings in the real fucking world. You're all fools and at this point I'm going to consider anyone trying to push this Q garbage to be a paid shill because it's become completely insufferable.

Attached: 1510669965569.jpg (588x609, 134K)

Grabbing this link for you and noticed new posts !! So here you go and I'm out. qntmpkts.keybase.pub/

Q never mentions the countless corrupt politicians in Washington DC and around the country. Sup Forums has and continues to do so.

Attached: 1494581429413.jpg (4057x5390, 3.39M)

Attached: 1520140999063.jpg (353x366, 47K)

Attached: 1494899471571.png (2700x2046, 1.76M)

All the codes are a smoke screen. The message that normies get are +,++,+++

Its that simple.

+ ++ +_+_+ those are who runs the criminal worldwide empire. (doesnt mean they are the top, but we will get there eventually)

Attached: 1502441403940.png (1615x2081, 3.77M)

Q DIDNT EVEN MENTION THAT BILL PRIESTAP'S WIFE, SABINA MENSCHEL, WAS ON THE 9/11 COMMISSION.

Attached: 1496380763860.png (1280x524, 990K)

When Comey comes out saying the truth about the special investigation and his Hillary stuff.... its gonna be like a fucking wrestling match the way everyone is gonna cheer.

Undertaker throwing Mankind off the steel cage type shit...

Maybe some of you will feel.jpg again.

Last night I got so many butterflies when Mccuck got fired. Its huge UGE UGE

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 1.24.57 PM.png (1241x566, 1.25M)

Calm down Ivanka. I don't think Kushner is bad either. But his dad was and apparently he put a bunch of shit in Kushners name and when the "clean up" of corruption in Isreal happens like it did in Saudi Arabia and Asia some of the stink will be on Kushners shoe because of his corrupt dads actions. Understand?

thanks

You know Mossad have shills that argue with eachother in threads as another layer of confusion right?
youtu.be/xFyPPK4v7pY

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 1.54.34 PM.png (440x560, 94K)

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity take out this Global Cabal of Satan worshiping pedophiles.

Military Intelligence and NSA Director Admiral Rogers has played a vital role in rooting out this evil. The ability to avoid ‘other agencies’ and oversight through the power of ‘State Secrets Privilege’ has played a vital role and once the special counsel has concluded, they will have played a vital role as well.

State Secrets Privilege is an ability of Military Intelligence that shields it’s secrets from the Judicial Branch. It has been upheld by the Supreme Court and was established with United States v. Reynolds, 345 U.S. 1 (1953) and expanded during the Bush admin after 9/11. The criteria for invoking this privilege is when:

'there is a reasonable danger' that disclosure [of evidence] will ‘expose military matters which, in the interest of national security, should not be divulged.’ The invocation must come from “the head of the department which has control over the matter, after actual personal consideration of that office.“

Attached: 7F189A44-6187-4B28-8CEC-4C807917624E.jpg (2048x1529, 513K)

>This is a once in a lifetime opportunity take out this Global Cabal of Satan worshiping pedophiles.
THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

Attached: 1508175635897.png (564x635, 191K)

Anybody who pays $1.8 billion for 666 Fifth Avenue is most definitely not /ourguy/.

Attached: 1475183322.jpg (288x335, 18K)

Qanon writes all his nonsense the same way horoscopes are written. Everything he writes is vague enough to be interpreted anyway anyone wants to interpret it. He is a poor man's Nostradamus. At least Nostradamus was somewhat interesting and mystical. Qanon is a supposed Insider who spends hours crafting threads.... who could be a White House employee/ close to the president with classified information posting on here? Or a better question is, do we really want someone working in the White House with access to the most classified domestic information spending hours on Sup Forums?

Qanon is 1of 3 things.
>the greatest and longest running slide thread in history. Created by David Brock's 'nerd virgins' to make Trump supporters look ridiculous and conspiratorial.
Or
>the greatest and longest running LARP in the history of this site.
Or
>the Larper Frank who used to create the "knowledge bomb" posts. Qanon says the same basic nonsense as knowledge bomb (Frank) party just changed the style in which he presents the information

Either way, the only people that believe Qanon are the same people who watch Ancient Aliens or they are simply newfags who don't know any better

Attached: 1502320383371.jpg (1009x1024, 143K)

Attached: 1517312472113.gif (480x480, 3.95M)

>Q

Attached: 1517809469525.png (400x400, 55K)

It's the Pleidians!!!!

the blue avians!

Q is an alien!

Attached: 1506801315805.jpg (1931x1362, 1.63M)

So use it to red people. Dont even talk about what hes mentioning. Talk about other shit. We need to have plans in place to replace the corrupt system. Heres one idea for a grand strategy

Attached: Grand-Strategy-Table-1.9.jpg (960x720, 151K)

Seek your own truth.

Attached: 1514981142398.jpg (1200x800, 621K)

The IG report will be the catalyst for mass arrests.

One question. Does this mean some of those sealed indictments could or will be served without being open to the public? Like it wouldn't show up in the courts system for the public to see yet?

>what is tor etc
>how do I even opsec

I think someone with Q access can probably manage basic self protection, especially if they're close/semi-close to trump and thus under protection from rogue state elements.

youtu.be/xFyPPK4v7pY

this is a title to grab normie attention.

It talks about replacing the system and how the Girl for CIA director can create an open source agency where we dont rely on Israel intel where we cant verify if they are telling the truth

>if it takes working with jews to see the Podesta’s swinging from a tree...

Attached: 230755EE-78B0-462D-9563-F7B618ED7D1B.jpg (1200x630, 125K)

Oh yea? Were you even in the Sup Forums Q threads? Non stop podesta posting.

Q predicted this.

At this point I'm scared to ask but what did Q predict that came true? Does anyone have a concise source or pic? Normally I just block anything with Q but now I'm curious

No. They should get a railroad spike driven through their forehead.

DoJ fired McCabe for multiple felonies and didn't even charge him with a crime. After 1.5 years of investigation. Less than 24 hours away from getting a multimillion dollar pension. And you believe there will be mass arrests.

Attached: doggoeyes.jpg (1276x1276, 317K)

PODESTA IS A JEW.

Trump is gonna destroy israel and you can't stop it.

Attached: 1495784805811.jpg (632x732, 351K)

got anything with info or just pictures?

Just saw q has his own live show on YouTube. Looks pretty meh

All the world's a stage after all. Trump let McCabe become FBI director when he fired Comey and that wasn't for no reason. I think that firing McCabe was a shot across the bow signaling that the flood gates are open and INDICTMENTS are gonna start coming out. McCabe and Comey are going to avoid imprisonment and their punishment is public humiliation from the God Emperor. This would also make sense in the context of Mueller being /ourguy'/ which he objectively is at this point.

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/byron-york-comey-book-rollout-coincides-with-ig-report-new-questions-about-his-actions

politico.com/story/2018/03/15/comey-book-extreme-secrecy-fbi-trump-463818
archive.is/ZdPYG

Remember that the deep state wanted to keep Comey in his position because he was compromised and they could stifle investigations. Trump and Comey orchestrated his firing so that from the outside looking in it looked like they opposed each other. Trump interviewed Mueller the day before Rosenstein appointed him. It came out a few days ago that Mueller had been investigating a convicted pedophiles with ties to a ton of JEWS. Get ready for the swamp to be drained.

Attached: 1513420637890.jpg (2608x2169, 2.19M)

I mean honestly, did you even read what I said?

I shall keep it very simple for all the brainlets in the room

>Q clearance is like super-duper top-secret clearance level
>Shit like that comes with non-disclosure agreements etc
>If Q is real, he will be bound by these and thus UNABLE TO GIVE OUT PRECISE DETAILS.
>Hence he will be forced to provide his information, not in code, but in fragmented plaintext.
> AKA Cryptic crossword style crap.

Attached: 1521128707604.png (730x844, 137K)

Attached: 1511705893106.png (1360x1424, 1.32M)

only hope is truth

The Zionist jews. Steven Miller & maybe Kushner is good people. Either way I’ll still get my 8 hrs of sleep a night. Isreal or not.

Attached: 1ED30562-515C-46EE-85C8-436DD67CAE59.gif (245x186, 358K)

>if Q is real

Attached: 1514395144522.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

You responded with all that in less than 46 seconds? You're either an autistic superhero who should use your powers on something more productive or a shillbot posting copypasta.

Attached: FIUbridge.jpg (644x603, 226K)

its a marketing tool by the Trump admin to get boomers to vote in the midterms.

wew. Didnt see this one

Attached: 1521253410948.gif (498x280, 3.06M)

Lol more of this clever shit please.

Kushner is /ourkike/ Remember when he brokered that amazing peace deal between the Israelis and Palestinians?

I legit thought "Qanon predicted this" was a meme

I thought it was a joke, like saying "Qanon predicted this" to everything. I forgot to set the alarm "Qanon predicted this", it started raining "Qanon predicted this", Eriksen scored "Qanon predicted this".

Mueller is /ourguy/

Attached: 1509576449166.png (500x375, 382K)

All eyes on Syria
Final play is at hand
False flag chemical attack planned by US lead militants in Syria
Chlorine is already there
Mediterranean is buzzing
Less than 72 hours remain