Why are there no rich/successful Eastern Orthodox countries?

Why are there no rich/successful Eastern Orthodox countries?

Attached: 1469817481173.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

This is not news or politics, so fuck off and die, Weeaboo ESL Teacher.

lmao the slav subhuman diaspora is mad

>slav subhuman diaspora
I belong to the Suomalais Luterilainen Kustannusliike of Hancock, MI, asshole.

>t.

Attached: 1517441327893.png (1104x872, 56K)

Attached: DSC00847.jpg (2048x1536, 937K)

lol the slav rapebaby mutt is seething

Attached: 1509200083316.png (348x336, 11K)

coming from a faggot who was a Soviet stooge for many decades, this is laughable.

>he doesn't even know his chosen muh heritage's history
classic mutt

Attached: 1509881193537.png (476x401, 138K)

Communism and Muslim encroachment. Just look at the Byzantine empire before it was invaded by mudslimes. Way ahead of its time.

There is, but western media dont show you!

all serbs i've met in the US were trash. just garbage people looking to nickle and dime you on everything.

they are like jews without the global network backing them and power.

What does it have to do with anything? Orthodoxy is heavily anti-materialistic anyway.
Also, the Roman empire was Orthodox so here you go.

Pretty rare. How's Cyprus these days Greekbro?

you do know why they're called roman catholics right?

Pretty quiet senpai. No major happenings here.
Kek enlighten me. I hope you're not trying to say what i think you will.

>WE
in advance

the vatican is in rome, romans were roman catholic and are still by definition, orthodox catholics were the byzantines, did you not study history in school at all?

>byzantines
You know this is a neologism right? There were no Byzantines in history, only Romans.

ok the irrelevant eastern slav and sandnigger parts of the roman empire were orthodox (who were called byzantines), the relevant western, european parts of the roman empire were roman catholic

History of cowering to Muslims (their patriarch to this day has to be born in Turkey), they even begged the Ottomans for protection.

However, they have been afflicted by Communism, Invasions by the Franks, the Turkish Invasions, the Mongol Invasions and even the British Empire siding with the Turks and fighting whole war against Russia to keep the region conquered.

Attached: 1520046767097.png (1079x825, 663K)

Let me give you a TL;DR:
The western part of the empire fell to barbaric tribes. Romans tried to civilize them, as they used to do with every rogue tribe they came across back then and one of the main methods for this was Christianization. Unfortunately, those tribes were too primitive to undertsand Christianity and took it for some magical power which they can use for their own purpose if they manage to control it. So before you know it, Papism followed by every kind of heresies come into play.
And today you have Francis - the end

here's the tldr for you, orthodox christians are retarded slavs and sandniggers, roman catholics are the like the name suggests the actual ROMANS and the ones who were ever relevant in history

Ok, so the church of Jesus Christ and the latter day Saints is actually the Church of Jesus Christ and the latter day Saints as the name suggests according to your logic i suppose
>retarded slavs
Aren't you a literal slavitized mongol tho?

>Byzantium
>Not rich or successful
Pick one.

Also no protestant work ethic.

> no one alive at the time called themselves Byzantine

That is correct . But latter day historians needed to pin down the time when the Eternal Empire built by the Latins got GREEKD.

The latter people never being that good at running large polities, as can be seen during the splintering of Alexander’s empire between his generals.

>roman catholics are romans
>REEEEEEEEEEE THEYRE NOT
okay whatever you sandnigger

Attached: Poorland_was_ric-.jpg (960x720, 148K)

Yes, there are however you need to understand that Orthodoxy based societies were communist and later moved to a gangster (oligarchy) form of Capitalism. Just like Brazil and China.

In the west, total GDP is spread over all people, either through union wage gains or tax redistribution the total wealth effect is more even. So you have all companies and workers at roughly the same level of technology, access to capital markets and competitive advantage.

That is not the case in most eastern european countries where because there is no interest in equality; a carry over from communism where wealth is nationalized for an elite to consume, you have a small klotura (inner elite) who elects asset managers (oligarchs) to manage a national wealth on their behalf. This means you have dirt poor society (the 99%) and a 1% super elite who has bleeding edge everything (business intelligence, logistics, health care, creature comforts, sex slaves, jets etc etc)

In those command & control societies, the decision is made that kleptocracy and cronyism is an acceptable tradeoff to general mediocrity. Which is why this system is so popular with liberals and technocrats as it allows them to min/max their way to success by system design instead of economic competition and genetic swarm theory.

>being Roman depends on jewish supremarcy cuck religion
Being descendant of Greeks and Romans is a cultural and genetical question you Slavo-Cuman subhuman
Mediterraneans are the only people with actual Roman succession, nor Slavic or Germanic apes
Stop we wuzing like niggers

t. Hungol

Byzantium was a sad empire that was perpetually in decline, got buttblasted by arab tribes and require massive importing of troops from northern lands to even keep afloat. They were effeminate and weak, save for small bursts.

Attached: 4e6838656e2649cad6787f1eb914e351e475d1b02ff19219bbf337d4648a131b.jpg (3624x2618, 1.75M)

But the ancient Romans weren't only Latins, they were GREEKED and ETRUSCANED from the beginning. Also they were huge Greek WEWUZers
>wow
>such argument
>very intense

Because they were always used as a shield against mongols and muslims for the priveleged western society.

But this changes this century, 21.century is a century where anglos and germanics die, but the slav race will continue because its literally being built on xenophoby, harsh conditions and nationalism

>hurur u joos we wuz greeks 'n shieeet
yeah keep holding on to that slavniggers
as opposed to your BUT WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIEEEET U MONGOL, fucking sandniggers

Kek, captain autism - to the rescue.
I forgot to mension that there were literal Roman-Latin wars as well.

Man why are you even discussing with a 56% amerimutt and some Hunmongol who has the right to be called Mediterranean or not ?
This subhumans have no right to tell an ethnic Southern European what he is, their ancestors were apes for us
Look at their nigger behaviour, can you see a Greek or Italian flag ITT ? Of course not because the actual Meds are busy fucking their whores called women

>Slavnigger
Where did I state that I am a slavshit, cuman ape ?

/thread

great argument autist
I'm just presenting you with facts, you we wuzing slavs and sandniggers were never relevant and will always be worse shitholes than the worse of the actual ROMAN catholics
>big boy played kingdom come and now thinks he's an expert on history
pathetic

because they kicked out their jews

> romans were huge Greek WEWUZers

That is true.

Jupiter = Zeus
Venus = Aphrodite
Mars = Ares

... and so on.

I tried to have an actual discussion outside of the le poor memes but the hungol started shitting it up
You didn't even knew about the Byzantine/Rome thing you retarded underage. What facts are you talking about?

>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIEEET
>no you weren't
>AAAAAH YOU STARTED SHIT STOP WE WUZING
you have autism you sandnigger subhuman

What the hell, you Eastern Euro hellspawn
Who the fuck state actual bullshit ITT ? You want to tell me, a goddamn ETHNIC MEDITERRANEAN, that you have more right to call yourself a descendant of a Greek or a Roman just because you are believing in some jewish cucktale ? Are you literally insane ? You pathetic we wuzing nigger, you have no cultural or genetic connection to ancient or modern Southern Europe, so shut your whore mouth

Traditional countries are about local business, not economic growth.

you've been insulting everyone based on their flags so come on and show what subhuman shithole you live in
and the argument was that the roman empire was orthodox which is complete retarded bullshit, the roman empire was, guess what, roman catholic and rome still is, guess what, roman catholic, the greek speaking eastern irrelevant shithole parts were orthodox yeah, and they are still irrelevant shitholes

now take off your meme flag subhuman

Because it only spread to slavs, and slavs cannot into success.

romanians are roman too right?

Attached: ackmbg6hv7ly.jpg (768x384, 43K)

Aside from that, even their creation myths were Greek influenced. Also Greek was one of the common spoken languages. Paul's epistole to the Romans was written in Greek and that says something about the inhabitants of Rome back then.

more like roma xd

>164336875
Stick on posting black KARA BOGA threads you pathetic roach, you think I do not know who you are and how you Armenian rapebaby try to provoke
I am insulting you bevause you actual speak nothing but revisionistic idiocy, you were the one who tried to connect Slavs or other Europeans with cultural circles that have ZERO connection to them, no one cares about them so why doing this reference huh ?

subhuman baby is too scared to show what nigger shithole he's from, classic

Because eastern orthodox countries are all about corruption, nepotism and hypocrisy.

gommunism

Attached: 2007-05-05-53370.jpg (2302x3550, 1.47M)

Here roach

>Luterilainen
Heretic detected

sup mehmet, you really have some self hatred pent up don't you

I even celbrated St. Urho's Day yesterday and will be making a blood sacrifice to Ukko and Kuu tonight to ward off this Papist Holiday going on today in America.

La puttana che conosci come madre può essere definita un musulmano

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.

I can't believe that i had a bedate with the kara boga roach.
Kill me now please.

Attached: 1491465876852.png (364x504, 69K)

No problem lad, they are creative little fuckers

Back to plebbit

right after you autistic turkish kid

You guys aren’t all that different, if you take away different choice of desert god.

I wonder if the old pagan Romans would have put up a better fight at Yarmouk.

Then again if Rome had stayed pagan, then so would Arabia Felix.

Attached: 87C074BF-4B8F-491E-B035-A4E5D1E8B32D.jpg (604x547, 98K)

dude stop larping as a developed country come on now

>the roman empire was orthodox
>no it wasn't
>WELL FUCK YOU CUMAN FUCKING MONGOL SUBUHUMAN CUNT
>no u
>NOOOO UUUUUU
another great input by the orthodox shithole of gypsyland

because its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God

Attached: 1515282542310m.jpg (675x1024, 86K)

>actually ive visited hungary many times, bucharest is a beautiful city

Attached: zeekaiser.png (250x205, 78K)

Communism

bruh don't make us invade u again u pagan
btw im not the memeflag fag

It’s ironic that the “People’s Revolution” produced elites and inequality worse than any feudal society could have ever imagined.