Stars using foreskins for skin cream

SEE ALSO
Cate Blanchett once got a 'penis facial' with Sandra Bullock
Cate Blanchett once got a 'penis facial' with Sandra Bullock
The Hollywood EGF Facial — a $650 treatment — involves a cleanse, chemical peel, microneedling, an “electrifying” face mask and a so-called “Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF)” — a serum that happens to be derived from the foreskins of newborns.

nypost.com/2018/03/15/the-penis-facial-is-the-latest-disturbing-beauty-treatment/

Attached: 4000352973_3cd3b8a45c_z.jpg (413x500, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cyBItt1-lM0
primal-page.com/neonatal.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=n5NDYG6w2eA
youtube.com/watch?v=117vEwBtEY4&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=tNCJ7AL_ThY
wereblog.com/south-korean-officials-seized-smuggled-pills-containing-powdered-human-baby-flesh
theconversation.com/china-says-it-has-stopped-harvesting-organs-but-evidence-belies-its-claim-72841
youtu.be/3yhFdzo3_jo
cbsnews.com/news/do-us-hospitals-push-organ-black-market/
quora.com/Do-hospitals-charge-the-recipients-of-donated-organs-for-said-organs
onelegacy.org/newsroom/presskit/faqs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yCKVcjdD3vM
nocirc.org/symposia/second/chamberlain.html
youtube.com/channel/UC7wvWP_gmiM7INQycPBPxbA
youtube.com/watch?v=XY1ReU8hLVI
youtube.com/watch?v=uAskbJ7GB0k&t=1s
historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=31
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The foreskin industry exists and is worth hundreds of billions of dollars. The foreskins of children are used in helping burn victims regrow their skin because foreskins are rich in stem cells, but also used in cosmetics.

So, under the guise of religion the jew sells foreskins for shekels

so how come the former owners arent gettin paid?

American virgins on Sup Forums are now super happy that their foreskin has been rubbed all over Jennifer Lawrence's derpy face.

ok kikester

You could say they're getting ripped off.

at cut-rate prices

Wow! And we'd get even more stem cells if we just killed the whole baby and ground it up into stem cells! Get in the oven kike.

It does suck a little.

Attached: 6e50137693ee1ca9bd136df739dabc10--circumcision-infant-boys.jpg (500x274, 14K)

New York Post is fake news.
The phenomenon is real though.

Females also proxy abuse horses by stealing their estrogen hormones through the drug PreMarin which combats menopause.
The horses are kept in stalls with hoses installed into their bladders.

hopefully my foreskin has been on Amber Heard's face desu lad

Attached: 1503449407207.jpg (1106x1012, 90K)

Correct.

To be fair, their multi-million dollar careers are based on their looks.

PreMarin stands for "Pregnant Mare's Urine."

cant we trick some jews into suing these jews are create a giant ovenizing kerfuffle out of this?

One time I saw a pregnant spic camwhore squirt enough to fill a big jar full of cum.
I'd drink that for health reasons and because women's role for man is to more or less that of an animal (doesn't excuse animal abuse, just proper female abuse).
It's more responsible to use your own urine, though, something the medical complex doesn't want you to know.

Attached: circumcision-male-genital-mutilation-sick-hollywood.jpg (694x1621, 180K)

No shit.
It amazes me most americans here still try to ignore this shit or say they don't care.
I pity you.

Attached: Circumcision ban USA wtf.jpg (1288x2080, 709K)

How does this make cutfags feel? Surely they departed feelings for their foreskin long ago. But to use them as moisturizer for Hollyjew celebrities must be even more disheartening. Reminds of when the Jews lied and said white people turned them into lamps, but it's actually real.

Attached: circumcision foreskin jews censored.jpg (1714x1354, 193K)

Makes me wanna turn them into lamps for real desu.

There have been reports of this linked to outbreaks of herpes in Hasidic communities.

This is sickening, yet Americans try to cope with their parents awful decision by trying to pretend they don't care or that it's actually good for you.
I was shocked when I learned that people in US mutilate their sons.

Attached: truth about circumsision.jpg (653x1024, 166K)

I'll combine these two images in a moment:
It's a big industry built on (((deception))) and a powerful feeling of cucking more and more Gentiles (from US to South Korea).

Attached: jews circumcision sick mental.jpg (490x653, 54K)

>Infantile Genital Herpes
Add that to the list of medical conditions that only affect yahweh's chosen people.

Fun fact: the """benefits""" people love to mention come from studies that would be unthinkable in any other context. If someone proposed circumcising a group of girls and comparing their health to that of intact girls, the study would probably be labeled too unethical and there'd be an angry mob outside the researcher's house.

Goddamn she was perfect back then.

>— a $650 treatment —
Id give them a 'penis facial' for the low low price of $0.00, if you comprehend the meaning of the my words

Jewesses have notoriously bad skin. Foreskins have always been ground up into cream to appease the merchant's true master - his wife.

Attached: 02716c93348d8af9a24755318963f3a0.jpg (512x373, 24K)

This shit doesnt surprise me, women jump all over strange shit like this. They all read women's magazines and those are chock full of bullshit science. Ive held the belief that the reason we have non stop autism and soyboys running around is because their moms tried all the bullshit in those magazines. Right now you can go into a store and buy placenta shampoo, used to see it every time I went into a dollar store. Most likely animal placenta though but still... If someone came out with a "fecal toothpaste", women would jump all over it.

Bump. Getting to this now. One moment.

Neophyte
--------
Truthstream Media
Storm Clouds Gathering
Thulean Productions
Red Ice TV

Adept
-----
Impartial Truth
Esoteric Truths
Son of Saturn
Renegade Broadcasting

Ascended Masters
----------------
Bodhi Mantra
Robert Sepher
Atlantean Gardens

Attached: WotanSpirit.png (1024x1205, 1.65M)

Bump in case. Almost.

Kellogg proposed both.

Here.

Attached: stop circumcision industry male genital mutilation lifestyle.jpg (1763x2966, 486K)

>it's ok and healthy to wear chopped off dick skin on your face if you first pâté it

do jews have any introspective ability? do they not see how this looks? do they not care? What the fuck.

Attached: 1515384760867.jpg (553x1176, 167K)

not going to lie, whenever one of the circumcision threads pops up, I avoid it like the plague. Anyone else get the feeling of a phantom foreskin?
Why did my parents do this to me?

You thought the old stories of vampires were just myths?

youtube.com/watch?v=cyBItt1-lM0

Attached: 1520189568642.png (660x581, 453K)

They're as bad as the fucking Chinese
Though at least the Chinese are decent enough to only use parts from endangered animal species and not humans
I think

Why use material from a newborn? Why not go all the way back and use the source material? I'm sure there are plenty of healthy young men ready to jizz on the faces of rich ladies for a nominal fee.

Far worse than that, Stanislaw. It's to induce trauma, priming the nervous system for abuse and suffering. The infant goes through permanent, brain altering changes caused by the trauma, that the brain literally never recovers from.

In case it wasn't clear enough already; kikes are quite literally evil.

and now you know why so many pro abortion advocacy groups exist. Take a wild guess where their financing comes from.

One possible route of treatment is age-regression therapy.

primal-page.com/neonatal.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=n5NDYG6w2eA
youtube.com/watch?v=117vEwBtEY4&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=tNCJ7AL_ThY

>donated foreskin
>Sandra bullock rubs it in her face
>mfw

LATER VIRGINS

Attached: 1517227017342-g.gif (498x373, 583K)

Attached: jews circumcision 101.jpg (750x601, 136K)

I made a thread on this yesterday.

Friendly reminder that it's torture.

Not even close, user.

wereblog.com/south-korean-officials-seized-smuggled-pills-containing-powdered-human-baby-flesh

>>using sex insult to manipulate
good one, you brain-damaged kike faggot. too bad sex has been revealed as another jew scam and no one cares.

You know you can keep the foreskin don't you?

Get off Sup Forums newfag

well done user. hopefully nobody out there gets all crazy and makes a bunch of posters or something.

The Chinese use prisoners as sources of organs, user. Up until recently at least. They've said they're reforming.
>theconversation.com/china-says-it-has-stopped-harvesting-organs-but-evidence-belies-its-claim-72841
>youtu.be/3yhFdzo3_jo
I mean, it ain't miracle cures for soccer moms, but it's in the ball-park.

Attached: e71c2a5c32eff5034995029003ad9b3f--circumcision-human-development.jpg (474x245, 28K)

im more Sup Forums than Sup Forums u shitholer.

What?

i dont know what shape or style i like best. there's some where the flaccid opening looks like a cat eye. those are kinda cool. funny that half these broad demean these in all ways and then rub em on their faces. i also like it when it doesnt peel back on its own when hard like a mong

>implying aborting nonwhites is bad

I’ll take all the non aryan stem cells I can get... more spics and moon crickets aborting = higher supply and lower cost

>I was shocked when I learned that people in US mutilate their sons.
I wasn't when woman said they wouldn't suck a non circumcised dick. I guess you skinners aren't know for cleanliness.

all the cheese went to her anyways there budday

Why dont you go back, you could be getting internet points for puns like that XD

oh you one-upster. mine was meta-sarcastic.

It's hard to believe that so many men are apathetic about having their organs harvested in the first moments of their life, leaving them permanently mutilated, in order to be sold for cosmetics.

Id rub my foreskin on her face.

Trauma-based mind control. They're shell-shocked into obedience from the first moments of life and they don't even realize it.

Attached: 1520189520734.jpg (541x499, 32K)

Thats a pill I haven't swallowed yet... So can they use young human tissue as a resource? I mean I get organ transplants, but I wouldn't know how they'd "salvage", so to say, an aborted fetus or removed foreskin. I don't put it past them, but I'm not aware of how that'd work either.

Attached: 1495826047909.gif (343x284, 933K)

Because for some reason you can't benefit from selling your own physical body but the hospitals sure as shit can benefit from it.

cbsnews.com/news/do-us-hospitals-push-organ-black-market/

>A single operation can bring in tens of thousands of dollars for a hospital and its doctors.

>The family of the deceased get zilch.

Right from the horse's mouth

quora.com/Do-hospitals-charge-the-recipients-of-donated-organs-for-said-organs

>The simple answer is no. They will not be charged for the organs. They will be charged for the operation theatre time, the consumables used, professional fees will be charged for the surgeons, anesthetists etc involved in the organ procurement as well as the transplant operation. This is not different from any other operation. The organs are a gift from you (or more accurately your next-of-kin in most countries) to whoever needs them. They are not bought or sold.

The hospital doesn't get money for the organ...they just get money for the surgery, the consumables used, the process and operation. Which is all impossible without the organ.

But the family of the deceased doesn't get any financial help. In fact

onelegacy.org/newsroom/presskit/faqs.html

You don't even get funeral expenses paid for by the donation.

Death by scaphism is the only punishment that should be acceptable for people who support male genital mutilation, and even then it should just be a placeholder punishment until we can devise some sort of "I have no mouth and I must scream" type of scenario for the childcutters.
No mercy for the wicked.

American Secret: The Circumcision Agenda. Pitch Reel youtube.com/watch?v=yCKVcjdD3vM

BABIES DON'T FEEL PAIN: A CENTURY OF DENIAL IN MEDICINE nocirc.org/symposia/second/chamberlain.html

>American Secret: The Circumcision Agenda
Did they finish it?

youtube.com/channel/UC7wvWP_gmiM7INQycPBPxbA

Not sure. That was all i had saved when it got posted a while ago. Havnt looked since

Circumcision enslaves the minds of its victims. That's my analysis after 22 years in the world and being on both sides of the ocean. A crime against humanity, but more importantly, a tool for social engineering. The self perpetuation of child abuse is just a fabulous mechanism for the governors to rely on.

>thresome with Bullock and Blanchett
>they obsess over my foreskin
>both demand facials
>oral intensifies

BRB ...

Attached: EvilGaladriel.jpg (480x480, 80K)

doesn't work as well

Attached: nintchdbpict000388297474-e1519666279484.jpg (691x847, 70K)

Circumcision is the one thing that makes me look forward to being dead. I fucking hate Jews and my Jew-loving parents.

Attached: Eeee.jpg (604x544, 59K)

Nice try jidf.

When did they discover that the skin cut from babies could rejuvenate aging skin on other people?
Another question I could Google but
What are the supposed benefits/reasons Americans have their sons dicks clipped?

Attached: 1393332617665.jpg (1680x1050, 993K)

>When did they discover that the skin cut from babies could rejuvenate aging skin on other people?
The whole thing has been vampiric from the start, user.

Attached: Jewish Delicacy.jpg (600x400, 44K)

Circumcision reduces risk of infection

jews have been sucking on bleeding baby dicks for thousands of years.

Attached: 1518814467443.png (960x535, 362K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XY1ReU8hLVI

Reminder

Christianity and Judiasm are child sacrifice cults. Only the elite get to play

DRINK HIS VIRGIN BLOOD!
EAT HIS VIRGIN FLESH!

Attached: jesus jews abraham.jpg (500x383, 31K)

>they slice apart the baby boy's penis
>don't even use anesthesia
>tells the parents "the baby doesn't feel any pain"
Doctors are fucking evil, man. Imagine sitting their slicing up a baby and thinking nothing of it and then going and lying to the parents.

Attached: 1519750306456.png (242x241, 97K)

What a sickening practise...

Born or made they are psychopaths. youtube.com/watch?v=uAskbJ7GB0k&t=1s

steroid creams. having no skin at all decreases risk of jew lies. and nooooobody talks about infective pussies. as always

Because Jews have brainwashed their stupid parents into thinking circumcision is good, healthy and necessary. They made circumcision the parents' idea. That way, they get paid to circumcise the poor baby and even make money from its foreskin. Brilliant

>age-regression therapy

Attached: 1443570200811.png (790x1098, 945K)

They've been scheming for a loooonnngg time.

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=31

Attached: CIAEvqcUAAEIvzm.jpg large.jpg (1024x1024, 85K)

They have known that forever. If only you knew how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Age-regression therapy is a hypnotic-like state to recall and process repressed memories. It's not a diaper-baby fetish.

>a hypnotic-like state

Attached: you are feeling very slutty.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Until 1987 doctors didn't use anesthesia for any surgery on infants. They would paralyze them during the procedure or give them muscle relaxants to stop them tensing up and moving. They assumed that the screaming and writhing was just a reflex.
Literal pants-on-head retardation. Someone with Down Syndrome knows that babies feel pain.

Most of those infections are uncommon or otherwise preventable without cutting off half the penis skin.

Even if that's an overstatement, it undeniably sends the message that their body is not their own.