Brexit

Why is it taking so long?

Are they really even leaving?

Attached: Brexit-7-lessons.jpg (711x355, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/15/david-davis-says-he-could-live-with-shorter-brexit-transition-period
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Half of Parliament is actively trying to sabatoge it and fuck over the UK to make it look like it was a mistake.

The other half have their thumbs up their arses and are trying to avoid controversy because Big Brother would bin them if they stood out against the grain

>united cuckdom

Well considering the ultimately convenient timing of this Russia hysteria I'm pretty sure the UK won't be leaving.
They are going to beat war drums until all the Brits are scared that they aren't part of the EU security blanket anymore.
UK will ramp up pro EU propaganda and censorship and then fix the ballot.
Brit posters will larp that they are livid and going to protest but in reality they will fork over their ids to buy spoons like the weak bitches they are lmao

The whole brexit campaign was a fucking disgrace. kikes vs kikes.

Attached: brexit-chart.jpg (808x808, 20K)

thought that had already left tbqh, they probably never leave then

They are leaving, but they will negotiate such a close relationship that there won’t be much difference in the situation.

Europeans will still come and shit on London, Brits will still adopt most of EU laws and military ops will still be aligned.

Yes.

Nope. I know you wish for this but that's not how it works.

Basically this but to make matters worse. The Tories who allowed this vote in the first place didn't even bother preparing for a Leave outcome. So when the vote hit, Cameron ran off and the Party had to elect a new leader first to be the PM. And then begin addressing the result and start negotiations. But as I said earlier, they never prepared making it a disaster. Then May threw her majority away on an election she called and the party is holding on barely to control of Government.

Why did UK join EU in the first place?
Why would UK join anything that they aren’t the main head of?
If UK wanted an Americanesque Union why didn’t they convert to Euros or remove visa restrictions?

What was the point of UK joining EU instead of creating a North Atlantic Trade Union with United States, Canada, and Northern European states which seems more reasonable and economical than joining European Union led by Germans ?

Attached: 3D07B149-FCE7-4A8E-A7C8-A0B4C3C9ED3E.jpg (600x461, 128K)

>. I know you wish for this but that's not how it works.

Your whole government repeats it day in day out “we want the closest possible relationship”, “we want no Irish border”, “we will put all EU law into UK law and only later on see if we can diviate from it” etc.

the EU seemed like a shit ldea from the start
i remember even just a years ago almost all the europeans online loved the EU. they thought it was the only way they would be safe and competitive from the evil u.s.
the migrant crisis is the only thing keeping them semi awake and against it. they dont' even care about rights or any of the crap that americans care about. the migrant crisis is the only thing they care about.

Attached: 1515694265202.png (1000x1144, 186K)

Once we officially sent the EU our intent to leave (which itself took months for the government to do after the brexit referendum), we then got given a two year time period in which to negotiate our future relationship with the EU and trade deals with them etc. so I guess we're in that phase now. The deadline for these negotiations and trade deals to end though is 11pm UK time on Friday 29 March, 2019, so that's the latest at which we can say we've completely left the EU.

...if we leave the EU.
I think we will, but this government's full of remainer establishment cucks so...

And?

We've issued the Article 50 instruction. It's now law that we're leaving the EU. As defined in Miller, the EU is a "source of law" and the only way it can have legal authority here is by virtue of the European Communities Act 1972. Once that Act is repealed (which it is currently in the process of being), then the EU has no legal authority here.

No ECA --> No ECJ --> No Single Market and No Customs Union.

11pm, 29 March, 2019.

It's happening, Fritz. In a little over a year from now, you're just another foreigner on a tourist visa.

Feel sad?

That is the date we leave. It's not up to May or anyone else. That's our legal and constitutional order.

The 'transition' will be a treaty operating on "the international plane" (Neuberger, Miller 2017). So, in other words, a treaty that Parliament has no authority over at all. ONLY the Crown can negotiate, and finalise treaties.

I stand by what I said above. Tell me what of that is not going to happen?

>All these mutt shillbots in this thread

You guys should be killed

Attached: shoggy.jpg (409x395, 56K)

56%

You can stand by it all you like, Fritz, but I happen to know the law in this area and you don't.

Simple as that.

OH BURN

cuck

>getting cucked by the Germans again

You niggers still haven’t figured out appeasement doesn’t work.

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (1024x864, 78K)

You're literally 56% cucked by europeans, pleb.

>he think they will leave
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, it's not what our overlords have planned for us. they're never leaving and even if they do it's going to be under the most cucked conditions imaginable (aka its just like they never left)

> Not saying anything of any relevance at all.

lol, Pavlovian response

Attached: 1521119385919.jpg (573x429, 124K)

>the EU security blanket
Stop making shit up. The EU is nothing for defense compared to NATO.

Besides, no one will go to war over a few dead Russians.

Political pilpul.

Deny, delay, derail, deride.

> not allowed to vote
> didn't vote
> more people voted for Brexit

What exactly is wrong with this?

Baby's mutt aid, relief for the un-happy mutt

We made sure they didn't get a good deal

Attached: TheMasters2.png (1828x2172, 1.98M)

>Why did UK join EU in the first place?
To prevent europe from becoming a unified great power.
That has been their policy for centuries and this time it was easier to do it from the inside.

See how they fought against political and military unification, and for the entrance of eastern European countries that complicated every issue.

It supposed to show that majority didn't want brexit, I'm guessing.

If you ask what's wrong with Brexit?
Ask yourself a question, if UK didn't have leverage in EU to take care of it's own interest, how can it have any more leverage outside of EU? Makes sense? Trading with Australia is supposed to save UK? How? If EU was made to make European countries able to compete with Americas, China, India, etc...
Working people in UK are fucked.

What's the actual progress on Brexit? Have any official deals been made?

>Ford
>Irish

Isn't that an english name

Are you even keeping up with the news?

Your own government is asking for a 21 month transition period which would see the UK basically adhering to all EU law but without representation. So Fritz will be able to waltz into Briatin any time he likes until 1.1.2021.
Oh and the UK will keep paying its EU contributions in 2019 and 2020.

You've got some great negotiators over there.

theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/15/david-davis-says-he-could-live-with-shorter-brexit-transition-period

Attached: masternegotiator.jpg (620x372, 24K)