What is your opinion on this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlifLmsgu24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

NO

maybe

I don't know

Wasn't this in the opening of malcom in the middle? Is it an actual anime?

It was in the opening of malcom in the middle, but I've never figured out of it was a real show or not.

Goddammit user, you ruined the flow.

Malcome in the Middle? Yeah it's great

...well, the alternative would be that they drew an anime style cel specifically to put into the Malcome in the Middle opening, which would be fucking surreal. But yes, it's a 90s anime called Nazca whose schtick is Aztec themed battles.

Such a waste

>...well, the alternative would be that they drew an anime style cel specifically to put into the Malcome in the Middle opening, which would be fucking surreal. But yes, it's a 90s anime called Nazca whose schtick is Aztec themed battles.
God bless you user, I've wondered that for more than a decade, and the premise sounds cool

it was

OP, CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION?

So being apart of the opening to a 10/10 sitcom, was this actually a good anime?

Calm down, OP didn't even get his post right.

no it was one of those painfully mediocre shows that people only remember cause memes.

So was OP expecting people to plausibly respond to "what is your opinion" with yes and no...? The OP in that screencap did it better

It was pretty much the standard cookie cutter action anime to fill up the season it was brodcasted in.

Imo it had nice art and animation but a pretty forgettable story and characters, I'd say whether you should seek it out and watch it depends on how much enjoyment you get from generic 90s animu; it's a change from stuff you see today, at the very least.

If I were to categorize Malcolm in the Middle as an anime, it would definitely be in my top ten.

The animation and overall visuals were surprisingly nice for a random season-filler show.

youtube.com/watch?v=AlifLmsgu24

>Aztec
Inca*

It was an okay show. Not groundbreaking but also not offensive. It was in the middle.