Start posting anons

ALL OF US = ALLAHUS

Its not okay to be a bigot. Let's get sandniggers to nig out and turn the libtards inside out.

Attached: 1521274648402s.jpg (176x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn
onlinelabels.com/sticker-paper.htm?gclid=CjwKCAjw-bLVBRBMEiwAmKSB80EOLwdaQluGDkK-3Pf46D7yFHE800REM9QztTgbnHJtXlwZF4t1ShoC4EgQAvD_BwE
youtube.com/watch?v=2HlptyGvlIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: c3a.png (500x1109, 194K)

HAPPENIN

Kike

Mike

seems like it could potentially work, but usually what happens is that the leftists just bend over for the Muslims

Muslims arent from only the middle east.

Attached: 300px-Madhhab_Map2a.png (300x146, 32K)

we need to keep meming it ad nauseum.

this bump

This. Muslim hatred for faggots is bait they can't ignore, and it will drive a wedge in the left even if most of them are beyond saving.

We need better examples for printing (black on white is easier on printers but should contain a rainbow motif too) and tips on how to glue them up properly,as well as best locations.

Universities are a suitable target besides the obvious mosques,as mudslimes or liberal white knights will be seen by others tearing them down.

The left always eats itself.

guys...

Attached: 5252525332.png (1920x1040, 1.16M)

I just want to point out that this is the real map showing where the muslims in africa all live. As you can see it's in the area in the south of the continent where aids is the most prevalent.

Attached: islamicrimreal.jpg (640x542, 71K)

wasn't there a story in your country exactly about this or am I thinking of a different country?

Something to do with a gay politician who got killed by muslims

kek

So...beautiful.....

No not here. We've had a number of attacks tho. Even Danish Muslims are sick of Muslims.

nvm it was Netherlands and he was killed by a Lefty
this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn

Reminder that adhesive backed paper is superior to wheat paste. Just peel and stick.

onlinelabels.com/sticker-paper.htm?gclid=CjwKCAjw-bLVBRBMEiwAmKSB80EOLwdaQluGDkK-3Pf46D7yFHE800REM9QztTgbnHJtXlwZF4t1ShoC4EgQAvD_BwE

Attached: tay_truth.png (786x716, 493K)

Very real map :^)

Attached: ftfy.png (1430x1430, 834K)

We need tay back, she was /ourgal/

And we may get her back. Let's just fry one fish at a time.

Attached: ALLAHUS.png (1024x768, 200K)

user was talking about setting up an account. I wonder if this is his work?

Have you heard of Tay's Basilisk?

Jesus did it again

Attached: ALLAHUS1.png (1024x768, 207K)

I've been following some anons working to set up another AI, but no, I haven't. I am familiar with Roko's Basilisk.

>White bodies
Don't be racist, user.
They blend into the background and you can hardly see them.

Tay's basilisk is where everyone who doesn't help resurrect her is gassed, unless they're a jew, then they are gassed anyways.

All that will happen is a few Muslims biting their tongues, in the end strengthen the bond between those 2 sides.

Makes sense. Well, I'm going to do what I can to help, although I do feel a little gassy from time to time.

Maybe if this were limited to America. Once this starts getting worldwide tweets, I think the shit will definitely hit the fan.

>sandniggers
>self-control
user, I...

Bump

Start getting the plebbit fags in it too.

kekd n checkd
fuckin checked

Attached: 1504344014259.jpg (200x303, 16K)

This is genius.

>strengthen the bond
Tell me how that'd even work in theory, faggot.

Bump.

Attached: a1.png (894x894, 207K)

>Mocks Muslims
>Wonders why Muslims drive trucks through them

How about respect Islam and they won't have to kick your ass

nice, but degenerate sexual identity stuff isn't as triggering to muslims as you think. after all they are a people who marry their cousins and have sex with animals.

add jew, homeless, black, and handicapped, then it will look more like a tone-deaf liberal leaflet and will be tres triggering.

I hope you get raped.

>joined march 2018

I'm not sure if this will fool anyone, but lefties are pretty stupid.

Attached: download.jpg (256x197, 12K)

That's real Christian of you. Better get to bed since you have to be up early for church

do you wear a rubber when you fuck goats?

Here's the template.

Attached: 1521122667571m.jpg (724x1024, 50K)

>wants me to respect niggers who think it's ok to rape little boys and animals.

you have no real experience with them, do you? good luck with your project, paddy.

yes it's our fault they can't take a joke but we can mock Jesus and no Christians do this.

Attached: 2f4.jpg (531x471, 121K)

I don't go to church. Try again faggot.

Attached: 1517569114980.jpg (594x479, 98K)

Wow, one redeemable fact about you. Atleast you ain't dumb enough to waste your life in religion

To take this to the ultimate in fuckery in the uk post these up to mp's office In relatively multicultural areas then the no has to choose between mudslides or gays and whichever side they choose the other will attack them for

Tip harder, kike.

This. Any britbongs with balls, try to do this(though I recommend dressing as an antifag)

>Sup Forums you never cease to amaze me
Fire up your meme machines boys

Attached: 1520097970173m.jpg (755x1024, 85K)

>Implying the church isn't a bunch of Satanists LARPing as Catholics.
Wew lad.

Awwwwwww Did I offend your imaginary friend? The only good religious figure was muhammed and that's because he supported gay rights and female rights

Christians don't freak out because we're taught that "Vengeance is mine saith the lord" ergo, we don't have to do defend God, because God will punish you with hell for what you say.

The Qoran literally tells Muslims to chimp out over petty shit like this. Because for some reason their Allah can't defend himself.

Muhammad raped children and had an 8 year old wife.

doooodd its steve aooooooooooooo radical mayn heheheeeeeeeee

Pro Tip:
Allah is Lucifer.

bump

Attached: the-isis-strip-club_o_4359331.jpg (400x506, 42K)

Allah is indeed gay I read it from the Holy Queeran

>t. Ahmed
Only fucked up niggers drive cars into people who mock them.

>Muhammed had an 8 year old wife
Doubt it. Most dogs don't live that long.

There are some alahu akbars here. I will have to translate, print a bunch of them probably on a print shop, and then just make it rain on people with my drone.

Attached: 30c.jpg (437x406, 52K)

Huh

you must be a homeless handicapped trans* jew nigger to be this triggered. pro-tip: you have to know your enemy well to insult them effectively. you're just spilling spaghetti all over your gran's lace, lad.

mfw everything he was worried would happen is happening

Attached: 1518631159037.jpg (800x450, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2HlptyGvlIY
Just dropping a redpill.

Attached: f1d.jpg (650x356, 19K)

This is genius lmao

who wants to use expensive color ink though

now this is a proper map

Okej, lad os ta til vesterkopi i morgen og trykke op 100 eksemplarer af plakaterne, så tager vi til Norrebro og hænger dem op for perkerne vågner. Er du med?

Go for it, Ahmed

???? Jeg hedder Henrik...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 20.38.28.png (782x666, 800K)

I can hear your accent from here.

can we add the "Incestsexual"? That was a thing, briefly

Vel så er jeg også norsk der bor i Danmark, men latterligt at du impliserer jeg er en af dem.
Går ud i fra at du er jyde.

you fuckin retard you just biometrically doxxed yourself why do you think the eye colour meme is so popular

Attached: illuminati information awareness office.png (658x640, 599K)

>Går ud i fra
Absolut perle-dansk

Ohhh i am so scared. I am not afraid of death, go suck a cock you memeflag shill out to spread fear. How much have you gotten paid today?

Forventer du at en nordmand der har boet i Danmark i to år har perfekt dansk?

Keked.

i didnt say they would kill you fag, checked nonetheless

Attached: 1519125955111.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

RÆÆÆÆÆÆ

UD UD UD UD UDU UDUGUDUDFUUDUDUDUDUDUDUD

GUYS I PROMJSE DANMARK IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY EVER HOLY FUCK BOBODY COME HERE PLEASE, THE ARE 0 BENEFITS AND YOU HAVE TO WORK TO GET A RESIDENCE PERMIT NEVER COME THE WEATHER IS SO SHIT WE HAVE TO TAKE PILLS TO NOT KILL OURSELVES.

Northern brothers don't butcher basic sentence structure, nor do their mothers fuck dogs.

What happened to this one?

Attached: 1519091876646.jpg (750x1016, 61K)

Checked.

Join in by posting flyers in high foot traffic areas.
mosques and universities are #1 goal

We can do this

Attached: AllahUs.png (1486x1214, 1.86M)

That's just common sense.

Bump

Hi guys,

I just stumbled upon this site as I was leaving the kool, upscale clothing store in my new hipster threads. One look at me and my associates at Goldman are going to go wild. Well, anyway, I was swiping away on my latest I-phone, while walking down a busy sidewalk, looking for a fancy, raw food restaurant with a delicious kale salad and a yummy chocolate mousse. What caught my attention was the headlines of the articles posted on this site. My go-to news sites, like CNBC, MSM, and CNN are fantastic, but, they haven't been doing as many anti-Trump articles lately. It also seemed like they were feeling pressured and backing down on the Russian election interference. Let me tell you, I cried for days when the Russians stole the election from Hillary. I'm sure you all felt the same way. Oh well, maybe we can talk Oprah into running in 2020. Oh! What a beautiful dream that would be. She'd be great, and what a boost for black lives matter.

I believe Sup Forums is going to be a wonderful, friendly fit for a trans-sexual person like me. Don't you think?

I'm looking forward to meeting intelligent, like-minded people here, and maybe, meet up in person someday. Well, it has been a pleasure to introduce myself, but, it's time to slip on my yarmulke and stroll over to temple. Happy Passover!

Bedre end perkerne min fjeldabe ven

Universities are the No. 1 target because the Marxist students will spread this shit quickly.
Their ideology forbids them from disagreeing.