Microwaves

Redbull me on microwave ovens.

Attached: Are-Microwaves-Safe-660x444.jpg (660x444, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-OviftusB8
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/jsfa.1585
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does the pope molest in the woods?

Fuck off and die for this Sup Forums-tier thread

They heat shit up using microwave energy.

Useless. A healthy diet consists of one slice of bread with a single glass of water eating every Wednesday. If you eat anything more than that you are fat

I am serious. Tell me of microwaves are save to heat up food or not.

no

Why not? What's the health hazard? Who profits?

don't heat stuff in plastic and you will be fine

A lot of shit is radioactive and people don't know about it. Planes, for example

No don't stand in front of one when its one, other than that it warms up your food.

Microwaves cause water particles to spin faster and heat up food. Fag.

Planes are radioactive or do you mean the altitude they travel in has more cosmic radioactivity than on the surface?

It's safe. "Induktionsherd" uses the same waves, nobody bats an eye.

No microwaves aren't safe. Yes, almost everything gives off some form of radiation but microwaves give off some crazy amount, back in the day people used to get cancer from them like nothing and then they started installing Faraday-type insulators in them. They are literally bombardment chambers that are really shitty at heating up food and hardly ever do heat it evenly. Stoves are the patrician choice but if you want to be a pleb about it use a toaster oven. Microwaves were also developed as a weapon until the person who was testing it walking in front of it and noticed it melted the chocolate bar in his pocket, since then they've been using it to heat up food and I have a hankering it's been contributing to the astronomic rise in cancer rates because you can bet that 95% of households have microwaves.

Attached: trepanation.png (330x344, 64K)

They have the same effect as Novichok.

>brainlet on Sup Forums
What a fucking shocker. No OP microwaves are not safe.

Are you for sure? People also said Contergan was safe or that smoking is good for your throat. There is a whole industry behind it that would just die if it ever came out that microwaves were causing cancer, and as we all know companies are not too keen to admit their stuff is a hazard unless they are forced.

Underratted post

microwaves are really dangerous if you get exposed to the beryllium oxide it uses to work

This is so chock full of misinformation it's astounding.

Is it safe?
youtube.com/watch?v=c-OviftusB8

Perhaps you've been sticking your head too close to the microwave.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/jsfa.1585

2.4 ghz doesn't hurt you its the exact same as most Wi-Fi that's why if you try to use Wi-Fi next to a running microwave your connection will go to shit
All a microwave does is excite water molecules in the food creating friction thus heat you just don't want to be in it or somehow run it when its open