Student Suspended for Refusing to Leave Classroom During Gun Control Walkout

Which one of you did this?

> A high school student in Hilliard, Ohio, didn’t want to pick sides in the contentious gun debate surrounding Wednesday’s “National Walkout,” so he stayed in class instead of joining the largely anti-gun protest or an alternative “study hall.” Hilliard Davidson High School senior Jacob Shoemaker was then reportedly slapped with a suspension.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKjPqrh-acg

Attached: Jacob Shoemaker.jpg (1200x797, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5ny.com/news/local-news/chicago-students-trash-walmart-during-walkout-over-gun-violence
youtube.com/watch?v=Xpe4EPkV4EQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FEvkbhKVBU4
youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0
youtube.com/watch?v=_h46C2kIgFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've just about had it with these little shits, time to buy some bulk Hornady 75gr BTHP enough with using 55gr shit rounds.

Hello lawsuit, my old friend.

>hahah he got screwed over by da system he bout to get RIIICH BOYEEEEE
That's almost never how it works.

You should Google that. Plenty of lawsuits filed and won over stupid shit like this. One parents filed a lawsuit cause a teacher took away a student phone, said they're not getting it back, they won that.

Suspension is way fucking overboard, but I assume he was punished because he didn't take the study hall instead.

Teachers just can't walk out of their classrooms, and yet they also can't be alone in a classroom with a single student because they can potentially sexually assault a student or be accused of sexual assault.

t. student teacher

I was basically told that if a student came back to my room before the protest was over, I couldn't let them in.

You're a faggot. I hope you get shot by one of your students or by an angry muslim when you're at a fag club trolling for some nigger cock.

> ywn be sexually assaulted by your hot teacher
Why live?

Attached: af4cf011fdaf12cb472c.jpg (634x412, 59K)

It's just detention, he'll be ok

Rude.

You know, this kind of shit happens way more than you would think.

Are students walking out supervised? Wouldn't the school be liable if something happened to them outside when they were supposed to be in class?
fox5ny.com/news/local-news/chicago-students-trash-walmart-during-walkout-over-gun-violence
youtube.com/watch?v=Xpe4EPkV4EQ

Attached: 1521291075177.jpg (640x360, 122K)

Nice.

>this kind of shit happens way more than you would think
nice

Attached: 1361288219_lafave05_8col.jpg (348x498, 24K)

>gets a few days off school
>judge orders 1 trillion dollars in damages

Nice.
Nice.

>Get punished for not wanting to get involved in stupid shit

There was an option for pro-gun students to go to a study hall. Teachers either walk out or use it as a paid break.
>t. son of a teacher, home for spring break
>mom used the walk out to run home and grab her edc and license for the training after school

They can make a first amendment case out of it. Especially considering what he skipped was an exercise of the first amendment!

>Are students walking out supervised?
In some schools here they were allowed to walk out at the front of the school, and the principal and other administrators would supervise them.

>Wouldn't the school be liable if something happened to them outside when they were supposed to be in class?
Yes, which is why some schools didn't allow a walkout at all. Depending on how many hundreds of students you have walking out, you can't watch them all.

Nobody give them silly ideas. All it would take is some crazy gun-grabber to go berserk with a suppressed SBR loaded with RIP rounds to fuck it all up for everyone.

Attached: rip.jpg (226x223, 7K)

I just wish it had happened to me!

My first gf might as well have been a corpse. She just froze up and laid their.
Kinda ruin sex for a few year until I met an older freak!
Thank god for that woman!

constant supervision of students was, and still is, a mistake.

Happened to me. 6 years later and she's sleeping in our bedroom as I write this. Still pretty cool to me; happened without real legal trouble.

>>get day off school
>fuck yeah
>>realize that means you have to walk around in a shitty protest
>god damnit!
^I can guarantee 95% of these kids had this go through their mind.

>Get punished for not wanting to get involved in stupid shit

Isn't that like the definition of communism?

Literally me when you have a fire drill right before lunch or when class is over.

Whos preventing you from just going home?

Boomer style protesting: protesting with authority's permission

Trash

We all know the jocks and chads did exactly this.

Basically nothing
>”Why didn’t you come back to class after the protest?”
>”It made me so emotional, oh my god I just can’t even, I needed to go home to my safe space and write poetry”

No one. In fact, lots of school had trouble getting kids to return and noticed slashes attendances afterwards

>tfw too ugly to have this happen
not nice

>user I didn't see you at the protest... dont you care!? - said your girlfriend, teacher, principle, parents etc etc etc

Where the hell were these hot teachers when I was in school? Seriously I'd keep my god damn mouth shut and just fuck the living shit out of Debra LaFave or that Pamela chick all fucking night. Then when I hit 18 I'd marry that crazy kinky bitch and make her walk around hte house naked and be my fucking sex slave.

Who's a dumb shit who thinks these boys are victims? Fuck that...they're...they're fucking faggots for not keeping their god damn mouths shut.

>Noticed slashes attendance afterwards
>”Where are all my students? And excuse me sir who are you?”
>”WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!”

Attached: 8F42CB24-C43A-4D97-81B2-6750824A9ED8.jpg (1200x1884, 502K)

Some of these cases annoy me, just because it seems really overzealous to charge them when the kid is over 18 and it’s fully consensual.
I mean they could be fired, but charging them with sexual assault in such a case is bullshit IMO

All those cases are bullshit. If some boy claims he's a victim he deserves to get beaten up for being a queer. If some hot blonde number wanted me to eat her pussy out and fuck her silly while giving me good grades, what kind of fag would I be if I said no? A giant one. like this fag Seriously hope your faggot ass gets shot in a school shooting by some autistic retard, fag.

Why wait till your 18. The second she gets down with you, you own her ass!

That hoe would be renting an apartment for us and she’d be on her knees every second we were there!

Pic unrelated

Attached: 8893857A-DB37-4FA2-899C-682CC2DE6EA1.jpg (700x517, 152K)

I like the cut of your jib. I'd also make her wear a school girl outfit and give her a bare bottom spanking. Man fuck this gay nigger shit. Those women should not be in jail unless they're fat uggos who are molesting kids. Otherwise give them a medal for helping a young boy get some hot pussy.

You're beyond fucking retarded.

Either bullshit, or we gotta know the story man.

Dude was given the option to sit out somewhere else and didn’t. He decided to be a little prick about it. He got suspended. He posts about it on the internet for sympathy.
Yeah, nah.

He was totally in the right.

>RIP
>SBR
Nope, 20" with Mk262 knockoffs, call in a bomb threat and mark killzones.

> school shooter loadout posting
Whichever, as long as he has a Cold Steel tomahawk to scalp his victims

Shut up faggot. I hope you get raped by a pack of wild niggers. Like literally ooga booga spear chucking niggers from the congo. Fucking faggot shit bitch.

Jesus you're retarded.

This is what is wrong with the country. Every little shit getting his 15 minutes of fame on the news, crying about how oppressed and upset they are, then launching frivolous lawsuits just because it's "their right", not considering that the costs end up fucking the students by eating into the school budget.

Why can't people act with a little bit of dignity and restraint and not get upset over every little perceived slight.

I had a maths teacher who was in her early 20's and did lingerie modelling before she started teaching, we found the pics on her Bebo (lol anyone remember bebo?) and I saved them before she took them all down. It was awesome

>wow, this guy called me a retard?
>I'll show him by acting even more retarded

please post? In my senior year of high school the sped teacher who was this surly fat nigress was replaced with this super hot young 23 year old. She was going to go pro in Tennis until she fucked up her knee horribly. She had a fairie on her ankle. Cliche but I seriously would have been her sex slave if she wanted. She was so hot I just couldn't stop jerking it to her. I was gonna start failing on purpose to get into her class. My lazy ass friend had the right idea to get in SPED.

That may be. But I’m pretty sure your gay.

Those women should serve their time as Sex Ed teachers. Preparing young men for future relationships.

This

You get teacher off you get an A!
You get teacher pregnant, you get to keep her!

I wish I could dude, it was over 13 years ago now. I can't even remember her name, but I can remember her body. Tight, petite, with a tiny waist and (proportionally) big hips. Peachy perk little ass and nice perky, pert tits, B or C cup. Amazing. I only managed to get an A by getting an after school maths tutor. In my mock exams I got an E lol

Only fat uggo women who are jealous are the ones pushing for the arrest of these super hot pieces of ass. Every guy is like high-fiving and patting the little shit on the back for getting some.

Damn I love being a man. Women are so cunty and stupid. Makes me want to go out and become a serial killer or something.....who wants to shave with this edge?

Attached: tmp_23234-Pamela-Rogers-Turner-sex-tape-2846587779.jpg (453x343, 18K)

You had to go and make it weird.
:|

That kid is major asshole. Wanting to be in class and learn shit. That is not what education is about kiddo.

Das rite

Attached: pussy hats.jpg (320x240, 28K)

this. 20 years later I still dream about my HS teacher sometimes. meanwhile I haven't though about any of my classmate roasties ever....

Least I'm not a faggot, you stupid faggot.

Would have been poetic if some students got ran over by a car when they did the walkout and the schools had to answer for it.

Urban youth did trash a nearby Walmart

Attached: youth.jpg (500x500, 18K)

>maths
You're not even American. Shut up.

>"get back to the slave chamber we want you in!"
I don't get the boot licking attitude that schools should dictate everything in a child's life.

Not every school is like that. Not even teacher is a piece of shit. And not every child is just waiting to get out so they can smoke weed and stand around in the mall.

But what if he did not want to join the pro gun side either? We could be dealing with a radical centrist here and he should be punished until he picks a side like a normal person.

being pro 2ndA is the centrist position you pos.

>Not every school is like that. Not even teacher is a piece of shit.

not my exp mate. I've been told in the 90s already how evil x-tianity was and how great islam is by my history heachers etc. - every subject other than math had the teacher give me their marxist spin on shit: abortion in biology, drugs in chemistry etc. etc.

>join the pro gun side either
students that didn't want to join the gay protest were sent to detention

As someone who got out just a little over a year ago... yes- yes it is.

Attached: Damn anon, you only have like... 7 in.png (599x439, 14K)

Not my experience and I'm sure at least a few other anons in this dead thread would agree. So simply by my own experiences 'not every x is like that' is true.

If you want to make a difference become a teacher, become a mayor, do something about it.

What else would you expect at (((Davidson))) High School?

Attached: ohio danger.jpg (599x373, 38K)

>Underrated post

Attached: 1520065622663.png (644x635, 123K)

Well of the 3 highschools I attended they were all just about the same, Do note that this wasn't in California, or New York, this shit is happening in Georgia.

The first time someone told me that i was 13, it was my 10 year old brother.
>tfw we don't talk to each other anymore

Attached: e98.jpg (212x249, 5K)

>not every child is
No, pretty much every teenager except the few goody-twoshoes biblethumper kids is a drunken dope addict and a glue sniffer.

>If you want to make a difference become a teacher, become a mayor, do something about it.
Every branch of government needs to be purged of neo-commies, education should be starved of federal funding until they get their shit together. Let people study feminist dance therapy if they want, but let them do it on their own dime.
youtube.com/watch?v=FEvkbhKVBU4

Well he was on th money because you're a faggot.

Is it spring break all ready? Bunch of underage shit posting.

It is actually.

Someties you have to outjew the jew.

Yeah, homeschool, and alternative schools that you would probably demonize aren't like that. The average public and private school is even designed like a prison with few windows and doors to escape from, and you're given drugs if you can't handle sitting on your ass 8 hours a day as a testosterone drenched teenager

This is fake bullshit

They asked the kids to just go to a study hall if they didn't want to participate. The kid refused to get up from class to go to the study hall and thats why he got suspended not because they're punishing him for a political alignment

There won't be a lawsuit because it has nothing to do with politics

It's also Saturday...

I meant the nigger part, but yeah that too.

>walk out for protest or go to study hall
>nope, I'll just sit my fat ass right here in class even though I'm not allowed to
>suspended
>waaahhhh mommy give baby tendies and make it all better!!!

He had a choice, go to study hall, but he decided to break the rules. He deserves his suspension.

youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0

Was David Lee Roth right all along?

No. He was resisting tyranny. Good for him.

> refusing to protest is protesting
2018!

>This thread got moved to Sup Forums because of guns rights
Really fucking /k/ mods?

bamp

Bump.

Attached: k memeball.png (655x600, 226K)

/k/ucks

now this is some next level propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=_h46C2kIgFg

Attached: tucker.gif (392x241, 1.48M)

>Government sanctioned protests
You're not fucking protesting if the literal authority is telling you you have to "protest".

This kid is the ONLY kid at that school who did an actual protest.

>Simeon High School
>Simian High School

whats the problem? he didnt listen to direct orders from the school and refused to go into the proper room to be supervised?

>rude
What would you expect,faggot?