Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen ch85 by Scanlator F

No Affiliation to Scanlator.

Other urls found in this thread:

alumnus.caltech.edu/~leif/FRP/probability.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wu8r7rdsqoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tomoshitters still haven't released the previous chapter

Now neither wants to dump because they are to stupid to write "Feedback Welcome".

>because they are to stupid

>People complain about errors.
>Ask for feedback on errors when dumping to avoid this.
>Nah. We'll just stop dumping here.

Aw yess, best girl megane chapter.

>there are people who like this bitch.

>meganeshit
>best girl

Is it truly surprising after all the shitfests that have happened after Jag stopped translating? These threads went to shit hard, who'd willingly do that shit?

They were shit long before Jag stopped.

That's one serious case of shit taste you have there.

I don't want to hear that from someone who thinks an ugly megane girl is best girl.

Avoid epeen-shit and just dump the fucking chapter. Is it that difficult? Tarage and others manage to just use a fraction of a page for credit and there's that. Also much more receptive to feedback. Duplication of efforts is also its own problem.

I'd take people overreacting to every page into thanking Jag and predicting what's going to happen in the next chapter over a 2 month translators war 10 times out of 10 where discussion about the chapters amounts to the nisekoianon and the guys that keep posting every week that the series has gone to shit.

Tarage is a giant attention whore who used the Jitsu threads to blog, you really shouldn't be using him as an example. If you're going to use any scanlator on Sup Forums as an example of how to do things, then use Hox.

Blog? Where?

You're new aren't you? You clearly don't know how to link a post.

I fucking hate scanlation drama.

I don't want to link chapter pages uselessly if the context is clear.

Because they are usually linked to each other.

>Because they are usually linked to each other.
Except they aren't because you're not linking the previous page post you fucking retard.

If I looked at this page out of context, I'd never guess this is Ishigami.

What?

So, since this is so obviously bullshit that even glasses see it, what do you think really happened?

Imagine being this much of an idiot.

Lurk more.

Boyfriend either slandered the girl or talked shit directly to Ishigami, Ishigami promptly beat his ass but the girl took the guy's side.

My god I hope they aren't pranking him with the switched uniforms deal.

Miko a cute.

>faceless captain and vice captain
Starting to feel worried for Ishigami, my bet is they are planning on doing something.

Best girl.

They're not first years, they don't give a shit.

fuji drew your waifu.

i doubt that cheer team are bad guy i think they really take good care of ishigami , i hope aka will not use a betrayal plot here

It would require too much preparation, coordination and knowing in advance that Ishigami is trying to change, not to mention it is public humiliation, which is frowned upon in nipland due to people not wanting to attract negative attention to themselves.
Despite how hated he is, it's highly unlikely, unless the person pulling the strings has influence comparable to Kaguya.

Miko's pureness cannot comprehend Kashiwagi's sluttiness.

Your typesetting needs work.

Font size is waaaaay too big for some bubbles.

If cheer team even tries to fuck with Ishigami, I would fear the fuck out of the wrath of the Student Council. I can kinda see that happening with Ishigami stopping them and telling his side of the incident.

Is that you Araragi Koyomi?

I bet cheer team plots against Ishi and he gets embarrassed at the sports festival.

Then Iino saves him secretly like what he did for her

>If cheer team even tries to fuck with Ishigami, I would fear the fuck out of the wrath of the Student Council
Right? Prez, Kaguya, and even Fujiwara would destroy them. And we know how underhanded Kaguya can be.

>mfw people are having fun around me

Considering people don't even try to hide that they're talking shit to him I don't think it'd be off limits to humilliate him like that (even though Kaguya would unleash the wrath of God on them afterwards). Betrayal or not I think that the girl will show up at the festival (since she did get a design) and Miko will overhear what actually happened.

What kind of save do you need to make against a hostile discipline committee member?

Why did we protect her smile again?

OP already said he's not the scanlator. Their skins not thick enough to come here any more.

Yeah okay, but I am a scanlator, and I want to help them scanlate better.

They seem like fun to hang around with, I want to see more of the tabletop club

>and so the sports festival that Ishigami will never forget is about to begin
Time for Ishigami X Iino lads. Hype as fuck for my boy to finally get some

Exactly. Consistency.

some of the worst girl? No, thanks

Probably the biggest pervert of all or most obnoxious lovy-dovy wife once she cracks.

Maybe a couple even stupider than Pres&Kaguya because those two probably will hide it.

I'm fine with either her or subject F. Seems like its leaning heavily towards Iino though, especially when she finds out who that letter was from

Then you should drop them a Email. Do not post the credit page here.

"/r/manga/comments/7avivn/"

Plausible denieability.

>We called it off over LINE but forgot to tell him.

>/r/manga

I've lost interest now.

Man I hope the "Will never forget" part means something great instead of something very terrible.

I don't really care about shipping him with F but Iino is honestly annoying so far. She's the worst part of every chapter she appears in and the fact that she's tied to ourguy's development feels insulting. I'd rather have him get with a faceless background girl than her.

16? alumnus.caltech.edu/~leif/FRP/probability.html

I meant that you can find the creditpage there. But there's that.

Man, this sucks. The fun times are over. Remember the collective orgasm of anons at the fireworks? That is never gonna happen again.

It's good to see that Ishigami is taking his ouendan duties seriously. You never know when you're going to be called up to save the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=wu8r7rdsqoo

She's supposed to be an annoying moralfag user, that's part of her charm

Yea, these threads are garbage now, but I'll keep showing up because I still love Kaguya

Kaguya is in its slow progress/filler mode now, the publisher prolly wants to milk it. At least its still mildly fun. miss the mindgames.

To be fair, fireworks was a very special moment in the manga as well. It would lose it's magic if Aka kept throwing us such scenes.
That's why something is special.

>taking a man's vidya
SHE
MUST
PAY

>long skirts seemed to frowned upon
who the fuck translated this?
the original was
"long skirts actually give off a delinquent vibe nowadays"

Don't think about why Ishigami would attack him, think about what a boyfriend could do that's a complete scumbag move.
He could have coerced the girl into dating him, since company takeovers were mentioned in this same chapter. Ishigami following her home to confirm the families share a work place could have been misinterpreted as stalking. He might have been cheating on her, using her for money, or beating her, which is a more normal cliche.

she's not charming at all though

This is the reddit translation if you havent noticed, aka the low quality version.

Her helplessness is cute. You can get that from bullying her, or embarrassing her. It's great.

I don't know who is translating or where they're from, I'm just here to say they suck

Adding to this, the girl's boyfriend could have been taking advantage of the girl's feelings for him. Him attempting to marry into success while faking feelings for her could have sprung Ishigami into a fit of rage.

does kashiwagi do anal

It's cute because she tries so hard. She's too unthreatening to really hate

Yes. Her boyfriend bends over and assumes the position whenever they're alone.

I wonder how the nips feel about Iino. She's been taking up a lot of screentime since being introduced.

>they suck
As expected from reddit.

Not exactly. Aside from her introductory arc, she's been in like two panels in every subsequent chapter, and only as the fish out of water comic relief.

>hayasaka and slut owning iino
incredible

Ishigami did nothing
I hope they fuck off

The moment he punched someone he lost the right to being protected by the administration as far as any school is concerned.

> lot screentime
She is just "lol two panels xD". But i think thanks to her, /ourguy/ has more moments.

If they do that then not only do they end up declaring war on the student council but they also automatically end up committing suicide since Ishigami is the Treasurer.

Election arc and now Ishigami's arc focus heavily around her, even if she's not on every page. She might not be taking screentime but way too many events center around her.

Osaragi deserves more screentime. She's one of the only people observant enough to realize what Ishigami's actually like, and is actually very helpful and not annoying at all even though she has the same job as Iino. This is what a great Discipline Committee member should be like, but I guess Iino has to be worse so we can see her learn from her mistakes. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Awful taste.

>believing rumors
stay sheep!