Dragon Ball Super

I originally thought that the Potara being used could possibly not be considered an item since it's just an accessory, but then all the flashbacks explicitly called it an item, so I feel like it's foreshadowing that somebody's going to point it out from the crowd.

Do you guys think U6 is going to get erased on the spot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CONTr2LPmXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Best episodes of the entire tournament have been based around Android 17 and Master Roshi
How?

>kefla unfuses
>cauli gets knocked out
>frieza OHOHOHO's Kale just to spite Cauli
>Cauli attacks from crowd
>Never have to see U6 again
Please happen

Name a better musical piece in Super than "Master and Pupil"

inb4 Desperate Assault

>bullies smaller friend jumps on back
>bully from front
>get gut punched
>anger kicks in
>literally scream ahhh walk through punches
>punch bully in face and gut then slame kid on back behind me onto the bus
>they both start running

>playing ds on bus
>bully knocks it out of hands
>instantly turn ss (no gold hair sadly)
>jump 2 bus seats
>whilst using the force to punch shithead in the back of the head
>he gets the upper hand at first hes on top wailing
>all of a sudden the strength and anger i had when he broke my ds and when i got jumped happens
>no pain everything moves slower
>im stronger
>just barely get out no longer down on floor
>go ham on his face

no more fights cus people didnt fuck with me. gained mad respect for whooping ass as well

this last episode was really well animated. I wish all of super was done by whoever did this one. Even though there was still atatata it was very minimal compared to what we are used to. There was actual fight choreography.

Can someone make me a picture lf freeza golden 100% using kaioken x 40?

This whole arc is insanely long and boring as fuck. I am almost done with super at this point and it doesn’t help that Mary Sue fap-bait character is being shown more than characters that people actually give a fuck about.

Have you worshipped our girl today?

>infinite power
>autistic savant levels of power mastery

Literally the goat combo

Too busy worshipping this guy.

I hope /ourguy/ Freeza BTFO those two faggots next episode.

She is shit, literally the worst traits of both characters.

Literally a stick figure with sayian hair

FREEZA GOLD 100% KaioKen (100% and 100x kaio ken)

Maximum Kefla when?

>she goes Legendary SSJ3
>commentators mention her power is greater than jiren
>the fusion immediately ends anticlimatically

It's kinda funny how throughout most of the episode Goku just shrugged off their shit entirely.

you are next, half autist half waku waku

fuck me the animation/art gave me chills. It was almost reminiscent of the buu saga art.

if it's cool it gets a pass.

>Actual flowing hair instead of static
Yuya was a fucking blessing.

>The mere existence of a LSS2/3 isn't just another assrape of the DB lore

it'll be allowed, but with the penalty that fusions only count as one person when tallying up which team has the most members still standing

praise /our guy/ Toyotaro and Shueisha's Dragon Ball Room for bringing back one of the best forms.

Goku was seriously acting like a villain this episode.

>Not worshipping CHADKu

Did you not see the zeno's eyes?

They don't care about rules. Only entertainment

It was a good Goku episode, better drawn and animated than any other time in Super (with the exception of the UI hour episode)
His smug face when chasing Caulifla with the ki attack as SSG, that near-Z level of line-art in the smoke screen close-up, plenty of good shit on display.

Zeno won't give a shit because it's cool.

He did that a few times in the past. Is merely an act but given the height of the stakes and the fact that THIS WHOLE CARNAGE IS HIS FUCKING FAULT, I can't disagree with you.

Why is Jiren so cocky and different than the rest of the pride troopers?

He used to be a god of death but got bored of it and stepped down

He's living up to their name, the PRIDE troopers.

Yep. It's also good that according to Toyotaro, Toriyama sometimes sees the anime and suggests new things for the manga and the animated show. Truly a blessing.

Did Elder Kai's voice actor take a break this ep?

I honestly want to re-watch this episode, which I can't say for pretty much any other Super episode.

He has autism and can't express himself very well

Did Godku do fucking Yamcha's technique? or was it something else?

My panties is wet during this scene, as he smugly moves his hand to kill Caulifla

What did he mean by this?

Her design would be perfect if her pants were not boring as fuck.

Reminder:

TRUE DRAGONBALL CANON:
>Bardock, Father of Goku
>Dragonball Manga
>Z Manga (+ Driving School Episode)
>Batlle of Gods
>Dragonball Online

NON CANON:
>Everything Else

We can all agree that this was one of the worst episodes in DB history and even the people that defended the U6 saiyans have to admit that they're the worst characters ever written into the show now right?

There aren't actually people out there that think "Oh shit dawg its a U6 saiyan episode, get hype!" right?
Like, we all collectively can agree that you can immediately tell its going to be a shit episode when its a U6 saiyan episode, right?

I just watched that bit again he looks crazy there

Too true. If I were a rich man, my shekels would go straight to funding the animation.

wtf i love caulifla now

Daily reminder

Broly is not canon

He needs to prove why he is still prince

>soon

BLAH BLAH BLAH IM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAYBAYMANS AND STRONKER THAN CARROT BLAH BLAH

Perhaps it is Yamcha's signature ability to control ki balls but he did the same on Namek against Freeza and Krillin and Piccolo bend it all the time.

He's shy.

makes it easier to animate. The DB super team is a sweatshop of animation.

they cut literally every corner possible when it comes to animation

You cannot shit on it's quality man. This episode was top tier in art
In writing? We'll see, Kafla is a bit better then both Kale and Caulifla I'll give her a chance to prove herself.

Having pride doesn't mean letting all your friends get eliminated and then float in a bubble after fighting 2 people

kek fuck off joblifafag

AYY LMAO WAS A MISTAKE

Caulifa jumping like a boxer made my heart go full waku waku.

the hand movements seemed way more like spirit ball compared to when other characters have manually controlled ki attacks

why would he say this after witnessing UI Goku?

I knew as soon as I saw this in the episode that I'd be seeing webms of this shit for months

I really fucking hope these U6 Saiyans never show up again after this stupid arc, I'm so fucking tired of them holy shit

>make a retardedly overpowered character
>the only way to make a tournament arc is to have him not fight

>mfw if Vegito appears and fights Kafla then Multiverse would become canon as Vegito fought against Broly in a multiversal tournament

What did he mean by this?

>Do you guys think U6 is going to get erased on the spot?

No.

Those whores from Universe 2 used magic wands to transform.

The item rule doesn't really mean shit.

A cute, CUTE!

>I really fucking hope these U6 Saiyans never show up again after this stupid arc,
HAHA the next arc will be about U6 and probably the movie as well.

Pants should have been Kale's spats, but without skirt.

>I really fucking hope these U6 Saiyans never show up again after this stupid arc, I'm so fucking tired of them holy shit
get ready for the salada arc

>trained in time chamber
>wasn't assblasted by UI, usually he would when Goku surpasses him
Has Vegeta finally done it?

Who is stronger? Vegito or Kefla?

Kiero

he wants to fugggg

I think it's only a matter of time until someone animates boobs in there.

>The item rule doesn't really mean shit.

ABSOLUTELY NO ITEMS

EXCEPT
>Shades
>Magical Kai Earrings
>talismans
>magical jars
>artificial ki enhancements
>Magical Kamen Rider Belts

Goku pulls a Tenchi and gets married with Caulifa and Kale. Now that I think about it, Caulifa looks kinda of similar to Ryoko.

Once Jiren hands him his own ass again, the ayy will ask for all the universes to be restored because he sensed he's a good guy after fighting with him for like 5 seconds and he wants to have this thinly veiled euphemism for a threesome again.

we all know goku is going to win and wish everyone back

Probably because he believes he might be able to do it too, and would be better at it than Goku, because he's the Prince of all Saiyans or some such prideful nonsense.

youtube.com/watch?v=CONTr2LPmXc

Vegetto. Come the fuck on.

can you please kill yourself
>>

can jiren stop DORADO CIEN PERCANTO

I don't care about the autistic shitposting in here but I agree, every episode based around a U6 saiyan has been mostly shit. But the only good episodes have been U9 getting BTFO, Roshi, Android 17 and Hit vs Jiren. This entire arc has been shit or average, I preferred the mini tournament before the real one

Gohan Blanco when?

To you I meant to say probably Kefla since she pushes Goku to SSGSSKK. Vegeta doesn't ever hide transformations.

No, because Kale is an extremely generic shy girl Japanese cliche that has nothing original about her other than getting really angry to get strong.

And Cauliflowa is a carbon copy of Goku. There's nothing interesting about any of them. Or Jiren. Or the generic goomba Namekians. They're all awfully written cliches.

he has unlocked super saiyan royale

Vegito is stronger than Kelfla
dumb kale poster

I drew better designs than this when I was 9 years old and drawing Sonic OCs.

blanco is no match for CIEN GOLDO

I dropped DB Super after goku won the fight against Beerus. Is this series worth coming back to?

He did nothing wrong

No. It was a good episode.

>Mary Sue type characters break the lore again
>Jobbing for Goku again
>Powerlevels are bullshit again
>Art was Ok.

BEST EPISODE EVAR GUISE!!!!

>goku won the fight against beerus

lol