A fire rises, lads

A fire rises, lads.

The good doctor is becoming exasperated. He's beginning to realize these people cannot be reasoned with, and the only solution is to make them "go away".

Attached: Untitled.jpg (486x740, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

code4lib.github.io/c4l18-keynote-statement/
thecollegefix.com/post/42382/
youtube.com/watch?v=-XvI6Y5Yq8o
edition.cnn.com/2018/03/16/us/penn-removes-professor-for-racial-remarks-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: flaming.jpg (600x700, 69K)

It's inevitable that anybody who is forced to engage with leftists will grow to hate them and view them as less than human

code4lib.github.io/c4l18-keynote-statement/

From The College Fix: thecollegefix.com/post/42382/

To help combat “subtle forms” of stereotyping and discrimination in tech fields, one of the things Bourg advises is for men and white people to cease “mansplaining” and “whitesplaining,” respectively.

“Just stop,” she argued. “Stop doing it in person, and stop doing it online.”

What I mean is simply this — if you have some power and privilege in a situation (and if you are white and/or a dude, chances are you do have some privilege; if you are a white dude, you definitely have power and privilege), then for the love of baby unicorns please refrain from giving your unsolicited advice and opinions to others.

Here the organizations who signed a letter in support of the MIT Library Director:

American Library Association (ALA)
Association for Computers in the Humanities (ACH)
Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL)
Association of Research Libraries
Association of University Presses
Black Caucus of the American Library Association (BCALA)
Boston Library Consortium
Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)
Data Curation Experts, LLC (DCE)
Digital Frontiers
Digital Library Federation (DLF)
Directory of Open Access Journals
DuraSpace
Executive Committee of Penn Libraries’ Group on Library Diversity (GOLD)
George Washington University Libraries and Academic Innovation
Hypothes.is
Library Publishing Coalition
Library and Information Technology Association (LITA)
Lost in the Stacks on WREK
Metropolitan New York Library Council (Metro)
Penn State University Libraries
Public Knowledge Project (PKP)
Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition (SPARC)
Triangle Research Libraries Network (TRLN)
University of Delaware Library
University of Virginia Scholars’ Lab

Attached: 42544939-6A96-4DAF-975A-883DD650E791.jpg (1536x1987, 728K)

Startrek is catered to equality and progressive values, this bitch is retarded

>then for the love of baby unicorns
I hope this person dies the most horrible death ever imaginable.

Attached: 1521236461549.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

I actually don't like this trend of his. I liked his question, but not the SJW-style dismissal.

in the future the only discussion allowed will be about harry potter (the films not the books, reading is non-inclusive)

You can’t like anything anymore, you probably won’t be able to have pictures of loved ones in the office because it oppresses some lonely single feminazi.

I like the screams of darky is that ok ?

Attached: 56756579569.jpg (1920x1928, 349K)

He'll probably go down the same path as Molyneux. From individualist libertarian to sort of conceding that individualists die alone regardless of their principles to slowly understanding that ethnic collectivism is inevitable and the only real-world ethos that can survive in practice.

Do you really think an exasperated "go away" is not a reasonable response to something like this? She might as well be farting into a bullhorn.

I was working in a pharmacy at one point, there was a discussion about horse on woman sex and nobody got offended.

And people wonder what caused the polytechnique shooting.

This is what happens when the collective intelligence of a population lessens, consumerism runs rampant and the self supersedes all forms of truth.

Truly late stage capitalism eating itself now

The ABSOLUTE STATE

Attached: dan ashcroft.gif (480x270, 928K)

>He's beginning to realize these people cannot be reasoned with
Lmao, no he's not. He'd rather the European genome is eradicated than the act, "improperly". We musn't betray our principals, because then what are we if not our principals?

Attached: 1520868884279.jpg (564x407, 85K)

>Banned soon.

Attached: wasim akram family new.jpg (1023x576, 90K)

He says that in every talk. Neomarxists postmodernists do not believe in reason nor dialog. The only interaction possible for them is struggle for power.
youtube.com/watch?v=-XvI6Y5Yq8o

>an exasperated "go away" is not a reasonable response to something like this?
No, no it's not reasonable in the slightest. What the fuck does saying, "go away" accomplish on at any level? He's a dumb faggot who's watching the cart go over the cliff. Pic related describes the finger-wagging Peterson.

Attached: DontTreadOnMe.png (1262x2094, 952K)

Attached: 1521255582477.png (400x440, 172K)

>What the fuck does saying, "go away" accomplish on at any level?

There's nothing he could possibly say in a Facebook post that would accomplish anything at all

IS it possible to red pill Jordan? we sit around bitching about him but has anyone tried to red pill him? Psyop his ass

Peterson: oh ffs pls go
Sup Forums: Jordan Peterson just gave a green light to start executing people we don't like

Attached: 1505650822724.png (397x373, 79K)

Voluntary collectivism

Attached: 1495735635733.png (371x319, 161K)

It takes just one person.
One girl wanted to get me fired because she said she was vegan now but it’s really hard so she has a cheat day to eat beef.
And all I said was “then don’t be vegan, if you can’t handle it”
And suddenly I’m insensitive to the life styles of other people and shouldn’t have a job.

>eradicate a genome
You do realize as a species we continue to carry ancient DNA belonging to single celled organisms, yeah? That shit sticks around.

Peterson has never said such a thing, so I'm guessing you're just an idiot (bait or not). Peterson has become famous BECAUSE he acted improperly, refusing to adhere to legal gender pronoun laws. Your shill life is a pathetic one.

Enough talk.

Attached: 1519604233191.jpg (450x189, 27K)

Haha he looks like he had one hilarious day. He can’t even not laugh getting booked. I bet even all the cops were laughing too.

>we're all Africans, friend
this is literally you
>muh hero Peterson
He, as a tenured professor, mustered up the courage to say you can't lob your penis off to become a woman. In fact he didn't even say that, he said he shouldn't HAVE to refer to trannies as their pretend sex. He hasn't said a single thing controversial, it's exactly why he's so popular among the general public, he's tepid, tame, moderate, and is a walking sedative.
You want a professor to support and rally behind for free-speech that's controversial and correct? here Something tells me she won't catch on though, she's not culty, nor shows any interest to act as an e-mommy for thousands of disaffected millennials.
edition.cnn.com/2018/03/16/us/penn-removes-professor-for-racial-remarks-trnd/index.html

This would have been hilarious if you were vegan too

t. vegan

Not our fault Janeway was never meme-worthy.

>star trek is anti-woman

Dr. Crusher
Counselor Troy
Chief Engineer Torres
Captain Janeway
Science officer Marcus
First officer T'Pol
Communications Officer Uhura

and many many more

its like the fagget who wrote that article doesnt understand Star Trek is the best thing to ever happen to women with respect to realistic representation in professional science.

Attached: basic_white_janeway.jpg (1125x1400, 242K)

he already knows about communists and the jews. But he has taken a full canadian refugees welcome answer. He already proved to himself that he could become a holocaust guard and has decided he would rather die.

He is like a Fudd is to the second amendment. He says he supports it, but really doesn't care if he has to register and pay for firearm insurance as long as he can hunt and occasionally go to the range.

>He already proved to himself that he could become a holocaust guard and has decided he would rather die.

Interesting idea. Although he tries to preach the idea that humans are inherently valuable and good, perhaps he really does harbor a lot of latent resentment for humanity from his confrontations with his shadow, and it's manifesting itself in his refusal to acknowledge certain aspects of reality

the refusal of which will lead to the destruction of us all*

Checked.

"I'm a vegan, I only eat meat on cheat days."

"I'm a virgin, I only take it up the ass"

"I'm a republican, I only vote for leftist policies to oppose Drumfp"

Supposedly it is a component of one of his classes where he explains how most people would probably become a holocaust guard if they lived in Germany in the 1930-40s. Kind of one of those normie "we all have the potential for evil" bullshit.

So it is less deep and more superficial normie psychology than you'd think. JBP fans are all numale cucks who were raised by a single mother, well the 30% of numale cucks who are able to question their existence and aren't soulless bugmen.

He still thinks there is a way to get this all settled without a civil war, he is slowly realizing it is impossible.

>principals
pathetic

>people who hold high position in an organization
>stop explaining things to other people

This will help the organization

>"I'm a virgin, I only take it up the ass"

>meet a girl that likes anal sex whose vagina has never had a single dick in it.
sounds like marriage material to me

>most people would probably become a holocaust guard if they lived in Germany in the 1930-40s

I would rather work in the KZ office, doing all the record keeping.

Attached: 2_3_1_3.png (818x503, 812K)

Jordan Peterson is a Jew.

Dr. Peterson needs to learn about free helicopter flights for lefties.

Charisma is a very, very important trait for any leader. This bitch lacks it
>nor shows any interest to act as an e-mommy for thousands of disaffected millennials
And its not so much that you have to act like an E-mommy, its that you need to be motivation towards a cause, she lacks interest in such a thing which is why she would be a bad leader of any movement, and if you want to follow her (which you implied you do) you need to ask yourself if she'd be a good leader beforehand, its dumb if you're following her just because she's controversial.

The right lacks leadership for a reason, a lot of us lack flexibility and the ability to adapt culturally / socially. If you say "blacks, mexicans and arabs are the problem, they're genetically inferior and killing the white race, literally" everybody with a black, mexican, and arab friend is going to tell you to fuck yourself and now you're fighting other white people. However, if you adapt, spin it and go "blacks, mexicans and arabs have problems, we're all different but fuck that, lets work towards uniting, fuck these fake ass liberals i want to go to space already, don't you!" you're going to get more support and your movement actually has a chance. This is why Peterson is an icon while you're still underground and in the dark. He tells losers "you can be great, sure you're a beta reject with low tes but you can still change the world" and because he's able to appeal to other people, he's representing you, even if you don't like it, even if you dismiss it. The Romans recruited Arabs and Barbaians, The British empire recruited native americans and indians and the Mongolians recruited the chinese, because everyone needs support to get shit done.

hi jordan

I dont think this Is 100% correct. He clearly hates marxism more than fascism, just look at the numbers. Fascism/monarchy has worked in the past, communism has not. He hasnt been pushed far enough yet.

Does his patience have its limits?

Attached: ftn.png (846x302, 19K)

You really got to love the stupid left.

Attached: 1477478482357.gif (372x208, 2.77M)

yeah and what? you ain't going to do shit, now buy my book because i need a new lamborghini

He is anti-white collectivism and pro-Jewish collectivism.
>Thinking this position is his own and therefore subject to potentially changing

Attached: 1474781425422.jpg (750x653, 57K)

The solution to the problem is the removal of women from the workplace and any post of authority.

It is morally imperative that we redpill Jordan Peterson