Dragon Ball Super - Break The Limits Of Force Fed Garbage

Who else here /DOSE/?
inb4 Piccolo learns about Super Namakian God from the U6 Namekians, loses to them, watches Gohan get DOSED and snaps, breaking his limits and becoming THE Super Namekian God

This, we need Piccolo on par with rainbow monkeys.

>everyone in DBS gets power-ups
>everyone becomes equally powerful
>saiyans get gay hair upgrades

He needs to die

Remember min'na. No weapons or items allowed. Execept whatever the kid deems cool enough so rules may or may not be enforced.

Something's a bit off about this dose doc... This isn't a placebo isn't it?

>Kale and Califla fuse
>Instantly stronger than ssg goku without going super saiyan even

Man, fusion is the dumbest thing ever and those two have the worst case of power creep/bad scaling in the franchise.

What do you expect? They're women. They need the most extreme levels of plot armor to be viable.

>powerlevelfags

I doubt she's anywhere near Hit's level anyway.

I get a feeling Goku will get beaten badly due to his injuries, and Frieza takes care of them.

Frieza seems way too calm considering there are people stronger than goku around.

is this canon

>I doubt she's anywhere near Hit's level anyway.
She shits on god goku without even powering up. She's clearly well past hit given she'll probably have bullshit transformations to top that off.

Makes sense because Kale can deflect his god form blasts on her own.

Only now do you realize how powerful fusion is? Where were you wen Goten and Trunks became able to rival Buu? Or when Vegetto stomped Buuhan at base?

I'd rather have an episode about Pepsiman

>I doubt she's anywhere near Hit's level anyway.
She is stronger than Hit dude.

I mean, he was clearly fucking with them and not even trying to blow them the fuck out there.

I've always hated fusion. It was always just a shitty plot device to drag stories out since fusions historically accomplish nothing.

?

Goku has to hold out for like 2 minutes (1-3 episodes) and the fusion is over. Just like against Zamasu.

Your edges are sharp, don't cut yourself.

Vegeta vs Toppo. Piccolo and Gohan vs the U6 Namekians and the Androids vs Katopestra will probably be the focus for the next episode. 18 will probably be eliminated.

WELL?

What were they talking about?

You missed like all the important things for the screencap.

the fusion
back when we thought they were gonna do the fusion dance

Kale was already able to fight SSG Goku on an even level

rewatch the fight, Cauli got smacked down the instant she tried to engage Goku while Kale was fighting him head to head. Kale outright deflects his blasts while cauli had to try and outrun it

They go from never being SSJ to LSSJ2 fusion in a span of 20 minutes

You rewatch the fight. Literally nothing of that fight was goku going anywhere close to all out. If he did, Cauli would have gotten straight up killed by that blast.

They couldn't have made it any more blatant that he was fucking around without him straight telling you, which they almost did with him lecturing them during the fight.

P-O-T-E-N-T-I-A-L

So we all agree this is pretty much a ruse from Goku to try to attain Ultra instinct again, right?

it took me twenty minutes to eat a meal

>they unironically care about powerscaling

goddamn fuck off you underage cunts

Hes training the daughters hes never had

To be fair, most of the entire franchise has been a progression of power scaling where it was the core of every threat they ever faced.

More like the kids he never had. Fuck Chi-Chi. She stole 2 kids from him.

Takahashi is a god and I wish he replaced Yamamuro for the reference models of Toriyama's designs

I'm pretty sure everyone here would agree with that

Yup.
Kale and Caulifla looked really cute.

Please Toei, promote Yuya Takahashi. The animation was incredible.

The thing is that I'm pretty sure he doesn't actually work at Toei, he's a freelancer

Seriously, this was movie quality at points.

Could Kale beat Champa?

>Get ready for breakfast, Goten!

I for one thought the animation and choreography was absolutely amazing this episode. The writing was weak but there's a lot of room for interesting interactions with Kefla's personality. In all honesty the writers weren't gonna let U6 die in a whimper and this was their best idea to surprise everyone.

The episode was much better than the last, feels like the idea was dragged out over more episodes than they had content for

Why did Kefula look like she had Camel Toe kek

>HA HA HA HA HA...

Potara is stupidedly broken. It's something like (A * B)^2 while dance was (A * B) + (A * B)

Might be time to put him on staff, then.

>The writing was weak
It was probably the strongest Kale and Caulifa episode. Actually felt like they were friends bouncing off each other instead of too cliches standing around. Timid but beefcake is way more fun than timid and nothing or broly lite

How was the writing weak?
Kale got so much development in this episode, I wouldn't even call her fem-Broly anymore as she's pretty much her own character now

My estimation for Kefla since apparently Goku will have to use Kaioken Blue just to fight her.

>kale's goodwill dumpster clothes
>cauliflower's twigg body

kill it before it gets stronger
also how is that guy's iron man suit allowed?

Well that feeds into the choreography very well but leaves a lot of cool ideas out. Don't worry fellow Caulifriend I personally loved the interactions but just thought this whole fight has been a waste of space and wanted Caulifla and Kale to fight someone else.

Makes sense really. How else could kais keep any form of order around if some random mortals can just surpass them on a whim.

>Gohan that high
Sure

Current top 10
Jiren>>> Goku> Vegeta> Frieza>= Toppo>> 17> Dyspo> Kale> Gohan> Caulifla.

The perfect episode:
>Shida in charge of storyboards
>Takahashi, Tate, Manabe and Karasawa as the key animators
>also Takahashi as the animation supervisor
>Toshio as the writer

Goku vs Kefla is pretty much our chance to see Goku vs Vegetto. She's acting just like him

>Red, Blue it's all the same

Who caught Based Kale's 4th wall break

He obviously can't use all his power to kill Cauli. It's forbidden, but he is comfortably superior in SSG. It's not the same with Kale.

Do you have a argument why he shouldn't be that high?
Not only did he beat Super Saiyan 2 Goku but he also somewhat kept up with Goku blue and we've seen him fight against True Golden Freezer aswell. Also Toshio stated that 17 and Gohan are about equal so it makes perfect sense to rank him this high.

Toshio is the writer for next's episode and back in July he tweeted how he couldn't wait for his Caulifla and Kale episode to air
I bet it's gonna be great

That was kind of the point I'm making, isn't it? That he was just fucking around with them in ssg and that they weren't even close to him really because he wasn't serious.

She's right, considering neither SSG or SSB have any feats yet.

Did they get a bigger budget or what?

You seem to be the one who is underage.

How did we go from THIS...

>they will never bully you

Jiren literally oneshoot UI goku he should be literally alone in another image file

He one shot goku after UI burned off.

>le budget meme
no they just had a really competent guy working on this episode

To this.

Nah Goku's gonna trigger Ultra Instinct and start dodging shit

...to this?

>Freeza that low

He's easily stronger than Toppo and Hit, and probably even stronger than Kafla

UI burned out and Goku managed to keep up with him and even dropkick Jiren before that happened.
I agree that he seems stronger than even UI Goku though.

>breakfast
>あさごはん
>asa gohan
>ass gohan

Goku looks like he's about to Nut, lol

yeah that's what I was gonna post

>also how is that guy's iron man suit allowed?

Same reason for Potaras, magic jars, a fucking cane and who knows what else more: As long as it's cool for both Zenos, everything is allowed.

Freeza has shown to be equal to Goku blue which is why I ranked him at that level.

>getting bullied by two female Saiyans
Probably the hardest he's been yet.

not according to Jiren's personal judgement
>all the warriors I'm needed for are gone
That implies a not-tired-out Goku and Hit were the only threats for Toppo
According to Jiren, Toppo (with Dyspo's jobbing help) should be able to ring out everyone else

How Strong is Kale whe she is full LSSJ mode? Everyone shat their pants when she went roid rage mode again

Probably as strong as SSB Kaioken.

Toei's power level has risen greatly since then, perhaps they'll be able to take on S P O T S one day.

the same as her controlled form
I'm pretty sure the only difference there was the amount of muscles, Tien's comment implied that her ''normal'' form is just as strong as Broly-mode

How did we go from this...

That's because Freeza is suppressing his power for the whole tournament

Anyone else wants Pepsiman vs Dyspo? It would be a nice "too slow kid" fight

I think that's her "new" form.
She wasn't as strong before, considering she went from regular Super Saiyan to LSS when she was telling herself how she wanted to get stronger.

>Can beat blue
>Had trouble fighting red
>Small is a control stated but could also power up to buff again and then back down
lol

to THIS

>spots

dude, read the recent interview with the directors of Super
they actually want to bring Cell back, but they are completely dependant on Toriyama's instrucions so until the old man comes up with Resurrection C, true perfection won't come back

Goku was clearly just testing her in his first fight.
But Kale is still very powerful to be able to fight off SSG Goku.

El Hermano save us from this monstrosity!

...TO THIS!?

Thats fucking wrong tho

I refused to believe she's as strong as she was in her berserker mode. Retard strong is a fucking thing for a reason