ITT: Anime that should only be watched once only

>anime that should be watched daily
ftfy

All anime except the ones that hit your soul.

But you should still save the ones you liked it just in case.

all of them?

I watched it twice already. It really drops halfway through in quality. Still think it should've had two cour

When I saw part of that Mad Max episode I was like, "wow, this is the best thing ever" and decided I had to see it. Then I saw it and I was like "wow, that was the most disappointing thing ever"

I enjoyed it much more the 2nd time.

Ergo Proxy. If you rewatch it, you'll realize just how stupid it is.

I realized this one episode in, when the subbers didn't know how to write raison d'être.

So did you really feel it?

feel what?

I can't watch a show twice because either I remember them or I have déjà-vus all the time.
It was really boring. You could summarise it by removing everything but the beginning and the end of the story. You'd have 3 episodes or so.

The narrative and characterization are so well done in the first episodes, but it kinda drops the ball from when Sara escapes.

The strange decision to censor all violence to get a PG13 rating was annoying the heck out of me

>censor all violence
>a whole episode dedicated to a young boy being tortured
>a scene briefly show what happened to a girl after being rape
>a happy family that was idly near a pond got rocket'd
>a major character got shot. he was only a kid. The kid who shot him also got shot.
etc etc etc

Yeah. All censored and still couldn't get that rating.

Fucking this.

What was the point of the plant monster episode?
I know that's where we get Lala Ru's perspective on how her powers made her life worse but that didn't need to happen then specifically either.

This show was only entertaining to watch with Sup Forums while it was airing. Attempting to rewatch it was utterly depressing.