Does Sup Forums like milk?

does Sup Forums like milk?

yes

What even was this weeks latest chapter? Is Reigen gonna die?

I used to drink it everyday during highschool but now that I'm in my mid twenties, I lost the urge to.

I drink more milk now than I did in highschool. I quit drinking soda so I guess I just needed another non-water drink to sip while I think.

Since this is Sup Forums, I would like to question what type of milk first and where it comes from.

Semen and from a man's penis.

Fuck yeah I do. A gallon a day is where it's at.
Whole milk. From cows

>A gallon a day is where it's at
I thought it wasn't possible to drink a gallon a day, you'd die or at least get very sick.

Dog milk

What about pasteurization and homogenization?
How fresh is this milk really?
How many days of the year did the cows spend grazing? What did they eat during the time they were not?

of course, gotta build strong bones

Don't you want to 31 lbs of lean body mass in 1 month son? CMON.

A gallon of anything in one sitting is bad. You could drink a gallon over the course of a day, but it would be kinda hard. I don't think most people come near a gallon of liquids over a day.

Only fresh milk.

Touch the cow
Do it now

I'm pretty sure something about milk forces you to spew, I doubt a normal person could make it to a gallon

>I doubt a normal person could make it to a gallon
But it's not for the normal person. It's for the spooky skeleton who wants to become good at lifting heavy weights.

What's normal anyway?
The ability to consume milk is acquired. The genetic mutation(s) that happened to permit it are so recent that large quantities of humanity don't have the relevant genes. There are many Asians that can't drink milk at all.

>There are many Asians that can't drink milk at all
Is that why Asian women don't have big booby's?

>One 8-ounce (237-milliliter) glass of milk contains 300 milligrams of calcium; for comparison, a chewable Tums tablet contains 200 milligrams of calcium, so drinking a gallon of milk is like eating 25 Tums tablets
It isn't so much lactose intolerance which is an intestinal thing. It's the calcium + your stomach naturally getting triggered by anything approaching a gallon. You are guaranteed to barf if you try this.

I'm kinda sad Matt isn't a big tittied 3D girl like Leanne Crow for real.

I hate it

No wonder Edward's a manlet.

Yes. Gives me acne though,