RICK AND MORTY

So... what's /pol opinion on Rick and Morty?

Attached: S1e1_Rick-and-morty.png (1920x1088, 2.5M)

you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

The official Soyboy© show

Smart ppl love rick and morty

Stephen Hawking was the only person intelligent enough to understand it so we can no longer learn the secrets of the universe from it.

Not news or politics, fuck off and die.

Well that's OP fucked then

Attached: 1490823603408.jpg (600x600, 33K)

It's a good show if you don't take it too seriously. The fanbase or a very small part of the fanbase, is cancer.

It was better when it stuck to Nihilism and not jewing the writer's politics

Rick Sánchez is a very good representation of mexicans: white and extremely intelligent.

It's pretty good.

It's specifically not great, amazing, perfect, or whatever other things Reddit says. It's not some kind of amazing profound thing. People hyperbolize any kind of animation that has any sort of arc or continuity now, as if the willingness to assume people remember things between episodes is some fantastic thing, but it's not.

It's good. I chuckle at certain points and am amused at others, and it doesn't bore me too long at any given time. It's sometimes fun to watch with a friend or two.

Sup Forums contrarianism impulsively declares that anything that is popular is bad in order to antagonize people who claim it's perfect. Don't fall for the meme. It's not the worst piece of animation ever shat out of adult swim. It's just "okay". It's amusing, if you have a taste for it, and boring nonsense if you don't.

You know what they are fuck off saged

Only people with an high IQ understand the jokes.

They know how to organise a party

Excuse me, I happen to like high religiosity.

You should invest in some and redeem your life.

Season 1 and 2 were actually alright.
Season 3 had them shove in loads of lead female writers, the plot didn't go anywhere, and the fanbase imploded.
piggle rigg ;DDDDD

just get a fucking tatoo already

It's not nearly complicated. Every 15 year old can understand it.

eh, its bread and circus. Kinda edgy.
The fanbase is cancer the show isn't that bad or that good

Attached: 1516426205852.jpg (1280x1050, 211K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid