Americans

"Woah bro did I hear a 9/11 joke, not cool dude. Not cool, oh it wasnt you haha alright bros lets go to some Irish car bombs off stacy's ass, WOOOO St. Pattys day!!! Hell yeah The epic Irish badass's like my great grandad was half Irish so lets just say my family celebrates this awesome day hard!"

Attached: chad.jpg (502x699, 105K)

You wat bong?

Attached: pakistani.jpg (1608x905, 95K)

>Fucking niggers bitching about stuff that happened 130 years ago
>woah bro did you just make a potato joke? I'll have you know we pure Irish are professional victims of GENOCIDE, don't make fun of my suffering!

French larping as NA fuck off fag

>>woah bro did you just make a potato joke? I'll have you know we pure Irish are professional victims of GENOCIDE, don't make fun of my suffering!
I've literally never seen that happen

St. Patty's day is a white supremacist tradition and must be abolished

Attached: 1521271446706.png (602x526, 400K)

Sad! I give this pathetic attempt at shitposting a 0.0.

Attached: 842D292D-C688-422F-AC92-38CBF2C760B4.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>implying chad is this degenerate.

This is quite spot on for the few Americans I ever met.

Now do the suppposed 'African American'

Perfect. I hated St. Patricks day, degenarte.
But now it's white supremacy and I will join it.
Liberals were probably the people that made St Pattie Day so degenerate.

It happens on plebbit. They are professional victims there., always talking about how their ancestors were oppressed

hey at least leftists think irish are white

I saw a bartender get upset over someone ordering irish car bomb before he was probably a plasic paddy

It's clearly a false flag made by someone from pol

yeah and Americans are victim hunter you hang on to 9/11 since its the only part of your "history" anyone knows or cares about, not that anyone besides you retards gives a shit.

>That feel when slowly being able to tell the difference between Sup Forumsfaggotry and real faggotry.

>t. Muhammad who has never been to the U.S

Attached: 1519688373585.gif (375x304, 790K)

T. Le real Euro American

the only problem with 9/11 jokes is we’ve heard them all before and we never forget

>"St. Patrick was born in Roman Britain, Rome and Britain being two of the biggest colonizers ever. He perpetuates the mindset of colonialism."

Yeah its someone from Sup Forums.

>false flag

Mediocre bants, mate. You know damn well you know more of our history than just 9/11, DAD.

Pretty much

Do you honestly think no Americans joke about 9/11? Maybe instead of trying to pretend like you know what the world is like from your shitty little totalitarianism island you should actually go out in the world and get yourself educated.

Attached: pakistan.jpg (624x351, 38K)

just imagine spending 2 hours of every day in a gym lifting heavy objects in hopes women will like you.

this dudes body is weird

Guys that look like that are the ones making the 9/11 jokes. People are rarely offended because, unlike niggers or the pakis taking over Britistan, we can take a joke

Attached: thad.jpg (502x699, 134K)

>highly militarized society marches in military fashion and uniform holding fire weapons
>Potatoes celebrate how much they like getting intoxicated together

>These one and the same

Attached: 1520182162838.png (808x948, 552K)