>It's never coming, is it?
yes hopefully no
meanwhile, i'll stick with the manga for hugo boss AESTHETIC

but I want to see the German Loli v. American-immigrant Loli fight noooooow

I really miss the duck.

Wait 2 years

I miss the fedora tipping

Why was this duck called evil again?

Latest chapters has nekkid flying loli. Tons of it, lots of action in motion. Won't be a new season with this material.

Give it time. AoT took 4 fucking years.
There's still fags that think Watamote will get another season

Deliberately causes the death of subordinates for no other reason than she doesn't like them.

In a meritocracy, those without merit are weeded out.

Wasn't it because the other sides always called her The Devil of something something.

I mean, killing civilians and friendlies isn't a good thing to do.
That said I don't fucking care, do whatever it takes to win.

Why did she pray to being x again?

how could she have known that totally exposed bunker would be shelled by enemies?

She's forced to.

because it was kinda acting like a total asshole

He set it up so she'd need to pray to control her computation gem or whatever the thing was.

>killing civilians
Didn't she only kill partisans(terrorists)?

so that her magical powercore starts working

She doesn't consciously do it. One of the super magic clocks she uses is cursed to force her to pray if she wants to use it's power. Which is why she avoids using it for so long.

My dude. Pillboxes were ALWAYS shelled, gassed or burned out.

>totally exposed bunker
>the one she ordered them to go to
>smiled at the news of their death

>>>>>>>>>totally exposed bunker
user, I...

Which is stronger, tears or smug?

user, I...

Nope, civs too. The potential of them becoming terrorists or future soldiers is why she killed the though.

So Being X is essentially raising Paladins to fight the Demon he made. Great job there God.

I'm pretty sure Tanya is destined to lose in the long run. The country will eventually fold unless peace is negotiated, and with being x that won't happen.

might be misremembering but didn't the author say it's not gonna end well for her?

It usually doesn't end well for characters like her. Short of her becoming the fuhrer I don't see it ending well.

I kind of want it to end with Tanya horribly crippled during the last battle (where she achieves her grand goal) and lovingly cared for by Viktoriya in a hospital.