Dragon Ball Super

How much longer are we going to have to put up with the garbage U6 saiyans?
No one actually likes them unironically right? They're easily some of the biggest Mary Sue waifu bait characters I've ever seen,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh0ixUkNKjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

U6 is easily best universe.

I can't fucking stand them but its obvious they're just giving Goku some kind of asspull enemy that isn't Jiren to fight so he can go UI again.

I mean....

WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL SIS

No worries. She will ge berserk and attack zeno or something.

unfortunately they're here to stay I think, they keep teasing a planet salada arc...

if they just stop forcing them down our throats and let their characters develop normally people might not hate them o much.

>not liking holocaust survivors

are you antisemitic?

There are literally a million other anime to watch if you want cute girls making up for being poorly written with fanservice.

faster

gohan is gonna KO them, no worries

Same as last thread.

I went from disliking Caulifla and being neutral about Kale, to being neutral about Caulifla and liking Kale. They've grown on me the past few episodes.

>Shit DBS isn't making us much money, what do we do?
>QUICK MAKE SOME LITTLE GIRL CHARACTERS, FORCE PEOPLE TO LIKE THEM, WE'LL SELL MERCH TO LONELY NEETS

>ToP ends.
>Everyone gets revived with the super balls.
>Freezer somehow manages to go to U6
>Kills U6 Saiyans.

slower

These 2 lesbians are the worst fucking characters.
I hate their dialogue, their forced drama, the way they are just cunts, the way they get power to easily
I hope someone kills them

Freeza will win the tournament and become God of Destruction.

Goddamn, this tournament has the worst pacing of anything ever.

They are fucking ugly though, i like anime grills, i dont like these 2

Ones an annoying manly lesbo
and the other is an anoying autist who is a jerk when not being shy

Base Bri still the hottest thing in this tournament.

>No one actually likes them unironically right? They're easily some of the biggest Mary Sue waifu bait characters I've ever seen,
Are we playing Buzzword Bingo?

They didn't even try to explain the potara use.

>Not a "It's neat so it' fine"
>Not "They take that before the tournament, so it's like the bottle or Roshi or the sunglasses of Krillin"

Are they even trying ?

When hentai artists can draw a better version of caulifla than toei's garbage

Damn I didn't thought two female saiyajins would awaken so much anger and autism
I agree, she has the right proportions.

>DBS isn't making us much money

Lol

why dont you take 5 to think that statement over?

so using items which increase your battle power 10x isn't cheating?

In fact the merchandise alone is securing its timeslot.

This. We have a surely epic Vegeta vs Toppo fight, and we are forced to see this shit. I would rather watch Ribrianne than one more episode of OH SIS OH MY PROTEGEE

We've known Potara is ok since before the tournament started you fucktard.

It's weird. This episode had the best looking art since super aired (if you ignore the 1 hour special) but the actual kale/cauli dynamic has me so fucking mad that I don't even want to continue watching the show. I know it's stupid to be this mad about the show..but really...how much more are they going to milk these female saiyans before they finally fucking lose? I wouldn't even be mad if they had actual backstory. They could have done something with them back before the tournament started. If you think about it, they've only been in the series for less than 24 hours. In that time they have learned super saiyan, fused and become the second strongest character (if you don't count gods/angels) in the entire series. It boggles my mind that this type of thing is even allowed in the script.

Funny enough, while watching the last episode I was thinking that this arc has literally DBZ tier pacing. But at least they had the excuse that they had to wait for the manga to progress, now they're just being sadist.

no

it is not cheating because neets in their mothers basement will get a reason to fap and by lesbian merchandise

Kale is sexy af dude

Last time I've seen this quality of animation, it was in episode 94.
I dunno who animated this one, but I want moar.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh0ixUkNKjA

They completely fucked it up by having a Goku VS Jiren already. First of all we know he's going to be the final boss, so who cares. And secondly, no matter the asspull the dykes pull off, the power gap between them and ayy is still gargantuan, so they lose any sense of actual threat.

So your main problem is the serial scaling? What would you think if they were presented as SSJ1 since the beginning? The point is to have both Vegeta and Goku teach them.

>Jiren's fingers twitched
>Kefla is outta BTFO him

no

For some reason I think Goku will go UI after Kefla. Maybe somebody else remaining will be strong enough to force it out of him when U7's back is at the wall. Goku will need a break after this current fight.

Shh let people shitpost for no reason.

It's actually reducing the number of warriors in U6. It's a risky gamble.

Look we all know Goku and Vegeta are going to have to fuse after this.

That's still stupid. If it's case, why all the universes don't use their own potara ? And if they do what is the use of them since everyone have the same advantages?

Why the fuck this info wasn't in the series ??

Yeah, no money at all. Sucks.

Stop spamming this dragon ball spic meme, it's been debunked and just makes everyone know you are some mexican retard.

You need compatibility for that.

It's not just the animation but the shading and textures. It's getting pretty good.

>everyone hating on the saiyan girls
Why? It was such a great episode and they're pretty much the best when it's their focus. Caulifla was a mess when she was introduced but the more she interacts with Kale, the better they get together as characters.
Really love Kefla. Dammit, this episode was so good.

I find it insanely hard to believe that after all the time that U6 has existed, nobody knew about super saiyan, or how to tap into it's power. That was their first mistake, and probably the source of all the rage and asspulls.

This episode was by far the worst episode in the tournament, if not the worst episode in the entire show. Not only is it an entire episode dedicated to the three worst characters in the entire fucking tournament, but we're actually teased with a much better fight between much more enjoyable characters (Vegeta and Toppo) in between, as well as another much more interesting fight (Freeza vs the U6 saiyans). Hell, if you consider Jiren twitching a little a tease, we're even being teased with a Jiren vs Turbodykes fight, which would be interesting just to see those two annoying cunts get curbstomped by /our ayy/.

What's annoying is not just that Goku is a fucking retard, that Caulifla is a Mary Sue or that Kale is your average moeblob, what's most grating is how loosely they treat this tournament. Caulifla and Kale teaming up on the strongest U7 warrior in his moment of weakness would make perfect sense, but instead Caulifla is just fighting Goku because she wants him to learn her how to go Blue and Kale is just there because "muh nee-san". Because when you're one of the only four warriors remaining in your universe, passing up an opportunity to eliminate your greatest threat is perfectly sensible. Her stupidity is only surpassed by that of Goku however, who thinks that teaching an enemy how to get stronger in the middle of a tournament that leaves only one universe standing makes sense. If he weren't retard strong, he'd be more dangerous to U7 than even Jiren. He decides to waste energy on fucking schooling these girls when he should be recovering for his inevitable rematch with Jiren, even going as far as using the energy slurping SSJ3 form.
cont.

I thought of this but they have to bee compatible to begin with and have roughly the same power. So maybe the namekians are the only ones who could also fuse. Originally Goku was supposed to fuse with Gohan.

and only u6 remembered to use them?

Its a complete asspull and you know it

That's wrong since a witch fuse with a great kai.

And then he drops the dumbest fucking line in the entire tournament. "Hurr durr I'll teach you more after the tournament is over". How? How will he do that when only one universe can survive? And it's not even like he has the same motivation/intelligence as Vegeta, who's planning to wish back U6 with the Super Dragonballs so he can visit Sadla. He doesn't have the close tie to Caulifla that Vegeta and Cabba share either. Goku specifically stated that he has no idea what he'll do with the Super Dragonballs and that he'll probably wish for "something nice for Goten or Chichi". How fucking retarded is this?

Meanwhile, the Vegeta vs Toppo fight would've made much more sense on every possible level. Vegeta sees Jiren is just sitting there meditating and wants to knock his ass out of the arena, which makes sense because he's doing what Caulifla and Kale should be doing: exploiting an enemy weakness. However Toppo is standing between Vegeta and Jiren, something that also makes sense. Both characters also acknowledge the gravitas of the situation: Toppo stated at the start of the tournament that he's there to represent U11 and not to settle some childish score with Goku, and Vegeta already has plans to bring back U6 meaning that he at least understand that most universes will no longer be a thing after this. And then there's the fact that Toppo laid down the sickest burn in the entire show, forcing Vegeta into impotent manlet rage.

Fuck everything about this episode, man. Super keeps surprising me with new lows.

How fucking simple do you have to be to think they are good characters with good dialogue
End yourself m8

>and only u6 remembered to use them?
The Dragon Ball setting isn't full of smart people. Bulma has all the brains in the multiverse.

not everyone you disagree with has to be from an specific part of the world user, it is the first time I hear someone say otherwise and the first time I post about it.

Uhhh.... that's expected income, note the dates you retard.

U7 had legends of the super saiyan for eras and it has been like 10 years tops since Goku first discovered how to actually tap into it.

I'd like to see Fate tbqh. i think it might have surpassed all by now.

>says the guy who keeps watching DBS without finding enjoyment anyway

When you post memes from Dragon Ball's spic community you are Mexican until proven otherwise, Pedro Gonzales.

Their forced drama is the worst, so much cring

Sup Forums always has trouble with female characters who are somewhat competent. Nothing new here. This episode was great and the girls were great.

>forgot there was an episode tonight
>look and see what happens

What was even the point of making a Super Saiyan God if just loses all the time? Should've just stuck with Goku mastering 3 or something.

This series just gets dumber with every episode.

Goku will wish back the universes, he hinted at in today's episode

Reminder that Goku is at the Mental Body level

you're thinking of the other fusion. there is no prereq needed for potara fusion

potaratards btfo

Her hair is bigger than her head.

Wtf I love /u/niverse 6 now!!!!!

I seriously think they only like them when they're shit characters. But when they finally shine Sup Forums suddenly hates them.
I don't get what the hell is wrong with this board.

Yes but the difference is we are led to believe that literally NONE of the U6 saiyans even knew this ability existed. That's just poor writing. Plain and simple. I hope in the manga they at least write an interesting backstory for the characters. Maybe they won't be such shit.

>Cabba doesn't learn to go super saiyan during his fight with Vegeta in the preliminaries but Vegeta does show Cabba what a super saiyan is and how powerful it can be
>Cabba tells the other two about it
>they get to the tournament
>fight other jobbers for a while
>they all do kind of okay but don't get much screen time
>at some point Goku spars with Kaulifla while Kale hides behind a rock or some shit and she learns kamehameha from Goku or some shit before he pretty much beats her and fucks off after telling her to get better before they fight again
>Cabba starts jobbing in some fight and Vegeta gives him shit for being a fucking wuss and making saiyans look bad
>Vegeta throws the jobber cabba was fighting out of the ring and starts beating on cabba himself
>berates him and talks about eliminating the rest of his team and shit to really get Cabba angry
>eventually teaches Cabba to go Super Saiyan
>fucks off
>Frieza swooces right in and knocks Cabba out
>the other two jobber saiyans see this and start trying to fight Frieza
>they waste an episode on this but eventually Frieza knocks out Kaulifla too after a couple "woah, she's a natural! She learns so quickly!" moments so they can show that she isn't total shit
>Kale flips the fuck out and hulks out into Broly mode after Kaulifla gets knocked out
>eventually gets stopped somehow, doesn't really matter
This would set them up for the next arc without making them feel like total asspull bullshit characters.
They didn't need to be main characters this arc, they didn't need to immediately reach Super Saiyan 2 in a fucking day.
They just had to introduce them, show that they had potential, reveal that Kale is some shitty Broly knock off, and leave the rest for next season so they can actually pace that shit around their stupid new mary sues.

The idea of new kid saiyans with a lot of natural potential isn't terrible, but this has to be the worst fucking execution of this idea possible
Its fucking mindbogglingly bad

Really? I need to check it then.

>girls get their time to shine
>everyone is assblasted

I didn't know Sup Forums is the new /r9k/

that has always been the case
caulifla has a terrible character design

That would almost make this arc worth it.

Caulifla is the Gohan we never got and Kale is cute. At least we're getting battle autist female saiyans instead of GT Pan garbage.

>Hinduism
So let me get this straight: Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, Daoism, Confucianism and Shintoism is all more or less the same shit, right? Meaning the world religions are basically Abrahimic, Oriental and Tribal Shit, right?

>it's the "people hate them because they're female" meme again

>whole episode is two dykes going "Lets fight together Kale!" and "Sis!"
>they fuse into a mega dyke who needs no men
Damn this was fucking horrible.

>take a muscle lesbian and a trashy one
>fuse 'em and obtain a /fit/ one
What Tori meant by this

Imagine getting this mad over a cartoon for children.

that green and yellow super saiyan feet too well with their chakras
also
>goku has to feel tingles below his balls to tap into SSG

>have an entire other arc hinted at that will involve U6 yet again
>rush every saiyan to max power and kill frost

brilliant

samefag

You first, you aussie faggot.

Well people hate Kabba too and he's male.

>regular ep had better art than the special
what did toei mean by this

Even geekdom hates them what the fuck

You caught me, you dumb faggot. Everyone with a similar opinion is obviously the same person.

Worst episodes of this arc by far. Only Trunks and Goten Fillers could top that!

its going to be fucking torture going back to super after seeing this art

thanks for the reminder that there will be at least 3 fucking episodes about that robo trio