Individualism is a Joke, We the Aristocrats Don't Care About You Richfags

And when I say richfag I don't just mean lazy middle upper classer and CEOs. If you're not making 140M a year MINIMUM you're a fucking stupid richfag in my opinion. Think your hot shit with your 150K a month private sector job? HA, we consider you a fucking stupid peasant and laugh at you working freaks. We the aristocrats laugh our asses off when a richfag considers himself a succesfull """"individual"""" for making 8 figs.

The only thing that can stop us from getting richer and richer, is the Republicans, they are the only fucks who care about you richfags, but you richfags are probably going to keep voting Democrat cause you refuse to see yourself as a part of the whole, hahahaha losers!

Attached: dumb_shit.jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LZxelSc62Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO

Who the fuck are you even talking to? There are no such people on here

wat? i work at mcdonald

To richfags of course
I clean my ass with their ivy league college degrees

Don’t you have some submarine to lose?

While you keep shitposting the moment is coming closer every day.
2001 all over again.

Attached: Obelisco_20Dic01.jpg (220x338, 14K)

this is like fishing with a fork
what the fuck are you doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=0LZxelSc62Y

Attached: 1511537393696.png (725x805, 137K)

LA GOBLINA DE LOS MUERTOS

The LARP is strong in this one. Sage in all fields.

Must be bait OP's picture looks like a blatant transsexual

You made this same stupid thread an hour ago with the guy burning money.

Hahaha don't think i know? Call me when all you """accomplished individuals""" are all stuck up in a private neighborhood (the size of my town-house, i might add) surrounded by angry niggers

You richfags NEVER understand you can't win a 1v1 vs people who have been fighting as a group for MILLENNIA

Brittany marry me please.

is your Sushi even comped?

Attached: deesGenderFluid.jpg (1056x792, 190K)

Well if you're rich enough and white enough to shitpost in such a manner I respect you and seek employment. My resume is not impressive I assure you nor did I learn one thing in that godless marxist brainwashing camp they call school. I'm open to travel and my hours are open. My skills include shitposting using a very colourful vocabulary and also the research and development of graphic interchange format, classically and post-post-modern stylings.

she lives in the ethno state

i searched for the post you said, i don't know why you think that was me. That wasn't me, that was a stupid richfag spouting the usual richfag cringe

Resumes don't matter to us, only if you are fun (or funny) to have near, thats why we employ mostly richfags, they are like working with michael scott, pure cringe gold 24/7

If you are aware of your pleb status and don't care about messing with other plebs for our entertainment then you could maybe send a 5000 word essay on why richfags are retarded to Westminster Abbey, put "4 ur compasionnate consideration" (exactly like that) on the envelope so we know its for a job

if you think I wont do this you are mistaken. I need a real address as time is on my side.

Attached: 1520878853605.gif (320x184, 991K)

I would unwrap her like a junior Whopper

Attached: IMG_0129.jpg (869x1024, 66K)

Why are you posting from an argentina proxy if you want mail sent to this westminster abbey... it's almost as if you're just another marxist dirtbag sowing discontent among the youth in case any of these neets have "richfag" parents. teachers teach because of their dream impotence.

Attached: D0762450-D523-4BBE-81E7-D30ECFD4677E.jpg (306x398, 34K)

If you are so lazy then send an email
[email protected]

Im at my falklands summer house

Ok. In five thousand words I will show you who the real fags are and you will be enlightened by this these insults will pave a way forward beyond the white house we shall insult our way to ascension.

Attached: care to explain this my dude.png (942x877, 113K)

good job internet detective!!! care googling superstructure?

this should be a Brittany thread

Attached: 1512258841048.webm (854x480, 1.39M)

i would shit over her glassbox any day

Marxist exposed, brought out bare in the light, made the fool! mocked as a show! he now the jack-in-the-box! Hah! I come here to laugh at your failure to demoralize these realms of digital space!

Attached: filthyprankd.gif.prankd.gif (420x236, 607K)

how was anything i said marxist?

Nice try donought! You cannot patch together a blanket insult without leaving your audience in stitches! Hah! Got'em. Got'em good.

Stupid third world faggot actually thinks anyone is going to believe his bullshit lmao.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1350, 769K)

not but please explain how you discovered my ruse

Shut the fuck up beaner bitch, nobody likes you.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1350, 727K)

nobody was talking to u nigger, remain quite

Fuck up, faggot ass beaner bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (424x251, 69K)

i said shut up nigger

The joke is that nationalism doesn't contradict individualism in any way

>If you're not making 140M a year MINIMUM you're a fucking stupid richfag in my opinion.

So.... you're saying people working at McDonalds are fucking stupid richfags.

Ok, then. Come back when you learn how to compose a coherent post.

Attached: 3a7.jpg (680x680, 77K)

Attached: 1510696054082.jpg (857x1128, 136K)

Fuck up you ugly little wetback, nobody loves you faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (735x735, 277K)

N

Fuck up with that faggot ass shit you fuckin' wetback beaner bitch, you're scum. All spics are nothing.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 932K)

NN

oh no he's retarded

Actually, rich people and individualists don't care about you or how you live your life at all.
It's YOU who cares about them and how they live their life.
That's why you're an authoritarian.

Why so petty user. Sounds like you don't get along well with industrialized society

I know, thats why we always win, we fight together for our group's interest, while atomizing the opposing group into smaller and smaller cannibalizing subgroups

Fuck up you ugly little spic, you live in a fucking hovel.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 787K)

NNN

also whats up with the shitty soundcloud rappers pics

I get the feeling your just a trust fund kid at most. someone who is actually an aristocrat as you say would be too busy or have something more worthwhile to bother with than Sup Forums.

Fuck up beaner, you don't ever ask Japanese people questions, bitch. Learn your fuckin' place, faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 461K)

of course im not a fucking aristocrat i was mirroring some marxist dumb shit posted earlier, i change all the nouns and it surfaces all autistic and stupid cause the arguments internal logic is

some get it, some not, look at this 56% aggresive-posting with the help of pics of trashy ghetto-aspiring instagram rappers, i might start posting his responses in other threads but with pics of cute cats or sth like that

Terrible larp, gaucho.

Fuck up faggot, only a pathetic beaner faggot would spend their time pretending to be rich online lmao.

Attached: image.jpg (395x401, 100K)

>post picture of my muttfu
>expect me to read instead of wanking

Attached: 341978B8-7974-4CB0-871F-47D883032E5C.png (1300x2000, 307K)

well that clears that up.

why did you say that republicans is the worst enemy to an aristocrat the most they would do if they are successful is remove the protections an oligarch benefit from. it is known that without these protections wealth only last 3 generations. the first generation is rarely affected.

Because he's a fuckin' spic with an IQ of 85.

Attached: image.jpg (736x759, 235K)

cause that was the way the dumb original post was constructed

man you need to step your game up you sound like its your first week here

Sage, Copy Pasta.

People who respond are idiots
Idiots. Leave the Board. Cancer

SAGE SAGE

do you have a single fact to back that up?