RUSSIA vs THE UNITED KINGDOM

Assuming that the bongs put their fists where their Vagina in Chief's mouth is, how would this go down?

The fact that there is zero proof that Russia used some arcane gas agent on someone they could much more easily disappeared through conventional mafia methods indicates an MI6 event staged to distract the bongs from the rape gangs and looming financial collapse.

So, let us try to figure out how this battle would be carried out. I am going to assume it won't be a nuclear exchange for obvious reasons.

Also:
>USA doesnt need to be involved, NATO alliance only works if the member state was attacked and there is no proof the UK was.
>CHINA may or may not be involved, given their autistic leadership.

Attached: Russia vs faggots.jpg (964x695, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J38eKcQWimk
youtube.com/watch?v=VpVh-McN3ns
youtube.com/watch?v=Iv0_dK6WEiA
youtu.be/lJs9sBBjLls?t=47s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
youtube.com/watch?v=vPbSuXOVOxw
youtube.com/watch?v=2wll5e6yalY
youtube.com/watch?v=G0LcY38qg_A
youtube.com/watch?v=uVV94LuEWHA&t=119s
twitter.com/Bilgen1973/status/975112662278385665
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a fucking ramp

why is the double decker bus flying?

>The fact that there is zero proof that Russia used some arcane gas agent
It's all about further demonisation due to incoming Syria falseflag attack. Look at western media's coverage in the past week and topics on different forums.

Why is a destroyer being compared to an aircraft carrier?

why wouls you ever compare a destroyer to a carrier?

did you vote for putin yet?

>comparing the aircraft carrier flagship of the Russian fleet to a destroyer that was is so old the class served in the fucking Falklands and the last one was decommissioned in 2012

Attached: empire.jpg (678x674, 105K)

UK will be BTFO in 2 weeks

Russia cannot invade the UK and the UK cannot invade Russia, it will be an economic war that Russia is currently losing.

we could easily curbstomp UK if it wasn't for america

How will you get here? Your logistics are fucked and your country is currently poorer than Italy, you are fucked even compared to us.

specially with Brexit coming

You need Russian gas more than Russia needs your kebabs.

maybe the Ruskies can come in and fix the rape and grooming problems in the UK, because the bongs certianly don't give a fuck or are too sterilized to do anything.

The Russian ogliarchs keep their money here for a good reason, you do not fuck with the bankers.

That's Europe, we have our own gas.

THIS, also nice digits

>2 weeks
idk rareflag, i think that is giving the bongs too much credit. remember, they had their government take out some massive loans to buy our F-35s, fucking F-35s.. That aircraft was probably a beerpong dare gone wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=J38eKcQWimk

oh no no no

Attached: fak.png (2048x1536, 1.65M)

nice digits, however, you are pretending that countries will depend on global markets forever. How long till ASEAN markets just ignore sanctions and trade with Russia?

Only 10 of those aircraft have ever been built, what the fuck are you trying to say?

Sure we have our own gas but we also import around 40% from mainly Norway and Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpVh-McN3ns

Attached: f35 btfo.png (1300x1065, 336K)

this

lol no you're landlocked, wake the fuck up Ivan. You're nothing next to UK

Any number of F-35's are better than prototype SU-57's that are not even in production yet, come back in 5 years maybe.

UK:
youtube.com/watch?v=Iv0_dK6WEiA
RUSSIA:
youtu.be/lJs9sBBjLls?t=47s

Nice work comparing a rifle no longer in service to one currently in development, you sure showed us!

Why are you comparing a destroyer to a aircraft carrier?

the Great Game continues

>Russia
>competent
lol

Oí ‘arry!

>The Russian oligarchs keep their money here for a good reason
Because Jews feel more comfortable keeping their money in a place completely dominated by Jews.
>you do not fuck with the bankers.
Judea has already declared war on Russia, they have more sanctions on them than the Germans did before the war.
PPP is a better measure of domestic economic potential than nominal gdp.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

Attached: judea_declares_war_on_germany.jpg (1372x986, 259K)

>l85a1 best gun in bf2
no shame

>Britain couldn't singlehandedly destroy Russia in a week
TOP KEK. RUSSIAN PIGSHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us British are ITCHING for a war with Russia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Russian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the pakistanis and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY slavshit shit they see. When Britain's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Attached: xuwyUgV.jpg (1600x980, 218K)

>Your logistics are fucked
oh an expert in russian military logistics
>your country is currently poorer than Italy
You don't need THAT much money to defeat Britain. UK is weak, even weaker than france and we have all assets to capture it in less than a month. Funny that there will be no insurgency since brits aren't allowed to have even knifes

Attached: 1510532759344.jpg (1018x1024, 100K)

whats a point to invade your shitty island? you have no resourses , literally. Just a piece of land in the ocean.
Best answer for UK is SS-18 Satan. Thats exactly what you anglo-scum deserve

Invade us with what? What assets do you have to assault an island nation?

Goes both ways Ivan, that's how MAD works.

bro i seriously hope thats a VPN or you're going to find yourself in the black dolphin. you do realize they monitor everything that goes over the wire, right?

make sure to bring extra tugboats for the inevitable breakdowns

>>USA doesnt need to be involved, NATO alliance only works if the member state was attacked and there is no proof the UK was.
You could do a lot of things if it wasn't for America.

Attached: 1514669803935s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

> I am going to assume it won't be a nuclear exchange for obvious reasons.

You might as well assume they will settle the argument over a game of football if you're going into the realm of things that could never possibly happen.

Also, totally unrelated a single destroyer would almost certainly sink a single aircraft carrier.

Only a bong would be dumb enough to trigger dead hand.

its actually not 1940 anymore
all you need is tactical rocket strikes on military bases
and after that you can invade britain even on fucking powerboat, like refugees do
megalul
in terms of rockets britain is not even close to Russia , and by condition of this thread US is not envolved so you cant intercept even one ss-18 even without nuclear warheads

you have no enough nukes for russia

what exactly is this idiot fucking picture supposed to prove?

> great power with ports in Vladivostok, Kaliningrad, Azov, St. Petersburg, Murmansk, Nakhodka, Novorossiysk, Taganrog, Tuapse, Vyborg, Archangelsk, newly reacquired Sevastopol
> allied ports found from Cuba to Syria to North Korea
> operates as many icebreakers as the next 11 countries with the most icebreakers combined on a planet with receding ice levels
> landlocked

Attached: 1513914820679.jpg (543x540, 27K)

This is true. Don't they only have a dozen or so? A few submarines? That is nothing compared to Russia.

This. Trump may need to lose a carrier or two to get the message. Time will tell.

The problem is that british nukes also go in the wrong direction
youtube.com/watch?v=vPbSuXOVOxw
youtube.com/watch?v=2wll5e6yalY

So the real question, is why is the UK demanding to be led by a neocon vagina, an ancient vagina, and soon a mulatto vagina?

Attached: RUSSIA VS UK.png (775x433, 520K)

Hypersonic missiles.

I think Putin should just have mrvs loaded with EU passports and rain them down on the UK, the africans would zerg rush and the war would be over.

Attached: bongs prepare for war.jpg (1034x540, 48K)

If trump is stupid enough to keep pushing it, given what he just signed with Taiwan, he'll be fighting a 2 front War he can't win with Russia and China. Trump is being suicidal throwing down with kikeistan and the neocons.

You do not need to destroy all of Russia, just half a dozen of their largest cities.

"Invade"? Well that's quite interesting. Invading UK is not something Russia will do in the event of war. To start off, Kaliber cruise missiles and Tu-160s armed with Kh-55s and Kh-101 will crater your airfields, naval bases and power grids. UK has no OTH radars, no early warning satellites, no air defenses, no stand-off strike capability beyond obsolescent 1970s Harpoons. Your glorious surface fleet, or what's left of it, carries less firepower than a single Kirov-class cruiser. UK military will cease to exist within hours of active hostilities, it's not a chest-thumping bravado, it's a fact.

Bend a knee to Americans because they're the only guarantee of your comfort, security and your very existence.

Russia is being provoked by the UK. Taiwan is all on us for sure, then again, I don't like the idea of chinks telling us what to say or do. Kikes are naturally submissive and will prefer soft power, yourself included, I like more open and assertive dialogue.

Yeah. That's why proper war with England is a bad idea. Soon as you land troops, we're going to ebb out, but atleast we'll have your company in the afterlife.

Ivan, see I have already given you the tools to victory if the Teresa May and Elizabeth declare war on you. Just have the FSB shit out a bunch of forged passports and rain them propaganda style.

The British women will embrace the wave of niggers that will envelope and sink the island.

uuuuhhhh big boat is smaller than small boat

>"Isn't it time to delete the word "honor" from the English dictionary?" (Paul Cambon, 1914)

youtube.com/watch?v=G0LcY38qg_A

Attached: British fake.jpg (720x340, 119K)

Russia could win even more easily than that. They could blackmail Israel with nuclear destruction and ZOG would Russia them conquer most of Europe without saying a single unkind thing about Putin. If Russia had Israel surrounded with overwhelming military force, the entire Western media would suddenly discover that Putin was the greatest and most democratic statesman in world history.

Attached: 1520740069973.png (542x666, 248K)

i hope this happens

My money is on the Brits.

>You're nothing next to UK
I'm gonna need a microscope to find England on the map...
youtube.com/watch?v=uVV94LuEWHA&t=119s

Attached: 15195615160130.gif (499x281, 372K)

add 1 more croatian volunteer
anglos are the worst tourists
they all need to get killed

I'm sure the Russians have a very nice carrier with its

>ramp

But do they really have effective anti submarine screens and tech? The brits could sink the ruskies shit with torpedoes before Putin could even get on the phone begging Theresa May for mercy.

The new british carrier has a ramp also.

Yeah good job OP comparing an aircraft carrier to a destroyer, really showed us there

I don't think Russia would invade us - we could wipe out most major russian cities and infrastructure with Trident, and Russia could destroy our own country pretty easily, they have thousands of nukes.

MAD wins again.

You mean the missile that goes East when you tell it to go West?

You would have thought that Sup Forums would have gotten past falling for divide and conquer bullshit propped up by globalist governments

>Yeah good job OP comparing an aircraft carrier to a destroyer, really showed us there
A destroyer no longer in service, may as well have used HMS Victory since at least that is still commissioned.

C'mon Russia! Attack the UK so we can sneak and take the islands!

>great power

Hew

> Russia
> Compares GDP
Really? Millions in Russia will work for FREE, even no food required, WILL WORK FOR WAR.
Hilter made a small mistake. These PEOPLE WILL WORK FOR A FUCKING WAR! FOR FUCKING FREE! THEY WANT NEW WAR!
Do not touch them, they are fucked.

they have enough nukes to nuke britain 50x over

Meanwhile a Russian airbase in Syria is being heavily attacked.
*whistles*
twitter.com/Bilgen1973/status/975112662278385665

Daily reminder than brit rhymes with shit.

Attached: british.jpg (500x412, 45K)

Destroy our government pls Russia. It's not the people that is the problem. We, and the rest of the world, would be far better off without our anti-white, globalist, orwellian government.

Attached: 1520697234458.jpg (916x2608, 725K)

fuck OOOFFFFFFFF

I need a microscope to see the Russian GDP per Capita.

Take your poor little commie shithole and stay in your frozen depressed corner of the world.

Shut the fuck up you anglo nigger, no one gives an actual fuck about your little irrelevant island, you’re all big talk right now, but only because we spearhead NATO, you bunch of dickless motherfuckers

STFUP stupid nigger. All your GDP depends on U.S. support and factories in China.

You're just stupid capitalist.
Everyone in russia will eat MRP, that was made from shit. Everyone will work for a military, every business will be nationalized.
You can't offer this for your country. Your people will make a revolution, if you make this.

lmfao

> aircraft carrier
> compared with destroyer

Wew

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: /8FSQE+O) 03/18/18(Sun)03:08:50 No.164345657▶
I think if the war between NATO and Russia starts, England will be one of the first to declare its neutrality. Kek.

better start learning cyrillic, muhammad

Speaking of which, how's that global warming working out for ya?

Attached: Cold snap could trigger gas supply emergency in UK if Putin orders Russian gas giants turn off taps (992x821, 202K)

Russkies sound like cucks lmao

>The fact that there is zero proof
Gee maybe intelligence service know something, y'know it's the whole point of classified intelligence services

>gas
atleast the the basics right

> MEH UK GDP IS SOO BEEG! LOOK AT ME! MY GDP IS SOO BEEEG! I CAN MAKE NEW WAR! PLZ! OTAN! LOOK AT ME
> 80% GDP - services
Meh, you will win Russia in a tourist cocksucking war.

Attached: .png (819x81, 10K)

Who about what, but Czech is always thinking about cucks.

Russian economy is half the size of Britain;s, despite having three tims the population and endless land and resources.Russia also has few allies whereas the UK is probably the most well-connected country on Earth through NATO, the Commonwealth, the EU etc. So in an economic war, Russia would suffer more.

Sure, Russia has a powerful army. Put the British and Russian armies on a big plain to fight and they would steamroll us. But as a matter of fact wars are not fought like that. Russia has trouble projecting power away from its border whereas Britain is second only to the US in power-projection.

Anyway who cares? Russia tried to kill a scumbag defector who traded in his country and comrades for cash. I'm sure we get up to all sorts of shady shit in Russia.

Attached: 1458522206394.jpg (768x1024, 95K)

Feel the difference

Attached: .jpg (719x960, 100K)

they can kill every brit with 1 order lol

Pidorashque never changes, lol.

Attached: EC81D864-7515-4E58-970F-57569A96C6E1.jpg (640x640, 101K)

>England will be one of the first to declare its neutrality.

that'd be a first, we've been in all the wars, ALL OF THEM and the fact you're typing in English right now is testiment to that

Are you going to go die for Abramovich’s yacht?

Oh boy, I can't wait for another world war that knocks us back 40 years that could cause the destabilisation of Russia that could lead to its collapse and the mass deaths on both sides that gives further advantage to (((them))).

Stop asking for wars with the wrong enemy.