Dies Irae - Kei Thread

Ok guys, real talk. Kei is by far the best girl out of the 4 main ones. Marie is retarded, Kasumi is annoying and Rea is just boring. Kei, on the other hand, has interesting reasons to fight, an actual past to speak of, and she has the best banter with Ren. Not to mention she looks cool as all fuck with her nazi uniform and fiery ancient japanese sword. Seriously you guys, stop hating on her and get real taste.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ekf8xggzwT8
youtube.com/watch?v=I6d8iNOxkTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've finished Bakasumi's and Kei's route so far and I can't say I'm all that fond of her up to this point. I'd much rather protect Marie's smile and Rea despite looking like a standard Kuudare has a bit of a playful side to her that stands out.

The real tragedy seems to be that Rusalka doesn't get a route.

Fuck off, Kai. We've been over this already.

Although I prefer Marie, I agree with you.

Wo war ich schon einmal und war so selig
Wie du warst! Wie du bist! Das weiß niemand, das ahnt keiner!
Ich war ein Bub', da hab' ich die noch nicht gekannt.
Wer bin denn ich? Wie komm' denn ich zu ihr? Wie kommt denn sie zu mir?
Wär' ich kein Mann, die Sinne möchten mir vergeh'n.
Das ist ein seliger Augenblick, den will ich nie vergessen bis an meinen Tod.
Sophie, Welken Sie
Show a Corpse
Es ist was kommen und ist was g'schehn, Ich möcht Sie fragen
Darf's denn sein? Ich möcht' sie fragen: warum zittert was in mir?
Sophie, und seh' nur dich und spur' nur dich
Sophie, und weiß von nichts als nur: dich hab' ich lieb
Sophie, Welken Sie
Briah―
Der Rosenkavalier Schwarzwald

youtube.com/watch?v=Ekf8xggzwT8

I did kei's route first, i just felt like protecting her and she just didn't strike me as one of the bad people, i also enjoy heroines that are cold and sharp tongued when they meet you.

My fucking dick. Please seduce me by telling me about my lust for blood.

She doesn't look good in that particular CG. Her face is a big square.

The ones hating her are the EOP minorities though.

I want to fuck Marie

She doesn't know math.

We never talk about it so who is worst boy?

DI has no bad male characters.

Worst doesn't necessarily mean bad, in this case it would be less good

Eleonore's old friend, the guy that works for Doppeladler, then.

Ren. He's your typical boring ass regular guy who just wants muh daily life. He does have some decent banter with Kasumi every now and then tho

Marie just has crippling autism, and for a reason, too.
Kei is the retarded one. Girl's a born baka.

The japs call her Ahotaru for a reason.
It's because she's an AHO.

That's her charm point

>Eleonore's
I think you mean Beatrice.
And no, after the way he rekt her, he's clearly above boner boy over there.

It still feels so weird to see EOPs talk about Dies irae.

She's a great character, but I like Marie more.

Muramasa is next, hopefully.

yeah, screw you

How's this quick edit

Real talk though, is is actually worth the hype? DI was praised in the same way some years ago, and now, it seems everyone that knows japanese turned their backs on it.

Senshinkan is the biggest Kamige free from EOPs.
youtube.com/watch?v=I6d8iNOxkTU

Nobody "turned their back" to it, stop spouting memes like they're true.

I haven't seen anyone turn their backs on DI after the VN was translated. If you're talking about the hate the anime is getting, literally nobody who enjoyed the VN would be trying to defend that trash.

much better

I'll defend it in the sense that it's getting people to read the VN.

Nah.

>your craving of pure, undiluted autism shall never reach be'riah, let alone atziluth

It isn't pure enough then.

My two wishes would either auto-complete on Atziluth or just created a stronger God in quick time.

I just want everyone to fuck off my universe

>literally nobody who enjoyed the VN would be trying to defend that trash.
I'll defend it since it has b-cup senpai. It's more than enough for me.
>Senshinkan is the biggest Kamige free from EOPs.
As much as I love senshinkan and bansenjin, Muramasa is still more unique.

I fucking love Amakasu.

He's pretty much a chuuni-loving manchild turned into a chuuni villain.

>Nobody "turned their back" to it

moogy did though

Moogy is a pretentious tryhard retard.

>Posting a girl who doesn't win a single battle without getting her ass saved

Isn't Ren cute in this scene?

What exactly is the connection between KKK and Dies? Why is Ren a god now?

Where are his bones?

lmao Kei is garbage, she's literally retarded and an actual mass murdered

Shirou next episode.

It's actually pretty amazing how the entire VN changes as soon as Shirou gets introduced, I don't know if it's on purpose just to show what Ren said about their "genres" being different. I do know however that his appearance marks that Ren's quiet life is fucking gone

Of course it's on purpose. He's his apoptosis after all

After Marie's route Hajun appears, BTFOs Ren, Mercurious and Reinhard, takes Marie's throne and makes 大欲界天狗道 the law. Ren saves what he can.

What the fuck? So everything including the happy ending from Marie's route was pointless? Or does the reset get reset?

Yeah, Marie's fucked.

There was an evil evil cult that hated Marie and thought that her world was boring. So they took a three-eyed indian child and buried him alive under the underground shrine to make him a new god. It turned out that he was autistic and just wanted to be alone, and also had a brain tumor. Then he felt Marie embracing him and it was really unpleasant. His autism exploded and he ripped a hole in the sky to the Throne, and slapped Marie. Almost to death. Reinhard, Ren, and Mercurius came to stop him, but they were garbage, Snake and Beast were killed and Ren was thrown out back to the world through the singularity, autistic indian child then proceeded to step on Marie multiple times (crushing her bones in the process), and it was very pleasant. Then he took the Throne and the world started to self-destruct because autistic indian child wanted to be alone. Ren stealed a part of the world's time to make a small piece of Japan into his domain with the frozen time, thus becoming a small world inside the world. Medetashi medetashi.
Now just wait for that autistic user who will shout about Hajun not being canon.

[Spoiler]God that sounds so dumb. Why piss all over the ending from the previous game just to set up a new one?[/spoiler]

Yeah, it was kinda pointless. Though, I think it's important to note that KKK is a "what if" scenario, Rea's route being the "actual canon" of the Shinza universe, if you're autistic enough to care about that. Although, it possible that Pantheon will change things a bit.

It's a spin-off. And desu in my mind Rea's route already pisses on Marie's.

>best girl arrived

Well ultimately it's kinda Ren's fault for getting romantically involved with her.
If Marie's Law hadn't been twisted to the wish of embracing everyone equally none of this shit would have ever happened.

Ah I see. I guess the mobage probably will make things a bit more forgiving towards Marie's world

No one says that Hajun isn't canon, what isn't canon is him winning the battle against the 4 hadous. Rea's route only happens after Hajun is defeated and Snek resets.

Tis just a flesh wound.

If you're interested, the fight between Hajun and Ren and co. has been translated:

Hopefully I linked it right.

Do you pals recommend any of the non-Masada light chuunige?

>All of this still makes for some mediocre content, but at least two scenes spruce up the episode a bit. One is a scene where Ren pretends that Kai is his new girlfriend to deflect queries from Kasumi, and Kai reluctantly plays along with it, though not without pinching his butt. It's actually an effectively amusing sequence.

If you like chuuni, yes. But I'd say that Masada's are some of the most interesting chuunis.

Oh thank you. Found them in the archive

>Do you recommend light chuunige?
They are non-meme naionalists. I don't recommend them.

If you read the review you can see he clearly enjoyed the episode yet he still gave it a really low score just because of Nazi butthurt and hate bandwagoning.

No one said hajun isn't canon, hajun trashing the gods is canon but the what isn't canon is the outcome of the battle

He still kill almost all of them

Why do you think you get Rea route.
The events that separete KKK from Rea are that they Gods are able to find the Tumor and Snake succesfully aborting Hajun from existance.

Why would I be surprised if the anime ends up having an anime original route/ending. Inb4 that ending is the ending that leads to pantheon.

He's referring to this:

So not only they can't call Marie by her name, they didn't even learn Kei's?

I can't decide who is cuter in a Nazi costume,
Marie

>If Marie's Law hadn't been twisted to the wish of embracing everyone equally none of this shit would have ever happened.

But that is her law anyway no ?

Or Kasumi

Marie. But Kasumi looks surprisingly good in one

>Rea's route only happens after Hajun is defeated and Snek resets.
Where is that mentioned?

Later tonight I'll masturbate to this.

>They are non-meme naionalists.
So?

Posting Pantheon

In Rea's Route her Law manifests as "I want everyone to live happily". They are very different.

Her.

I think when people mean KKK they mean the actual action of the VN (Hajun's heaven) and not what happens offscreen ages ago that leads to the main plot.

Cute.

Fuck off Kai. Your sister is trash and a mass murderer.

Saved

Thx man

Rea a cute !

They all look great, but if I had to choose who looks the best I'd be torn between Reinhard and Satanael

Pantheon can't come soon enough.

Who's that girl who looks like Sion?

What is Pantheon? All the info I can find about it is in jp.

A fucking mobage.

Even August is making one now. Things are truly fucked.

Cutie