Lowland ‘Scots’

Reminder that these are English people pretending to be Scottish.

Attached: 4530717E-FD10-4114-97DC-056D34E8EF89.png (584x768, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnm2N16GVCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many fags in Highlands?

Reminder the most "Irish-Americans" are actually Lowland Scots and Northern English.

"Scots-Irish" are fine. actual Ir*sh are a human cancer

Meh. Got ancestors from around Edinburgh. My DNA shows no English, but it does show Celtic - either Irish, Welsh, Scot or Brittany.

Fake news

So most of Scotland then... Next to no one lives in the dark green area.

This is where I live.

Attached: Ullapool.jpg (2048x906, 514K)

Fake news indeed.
Heaven on earth

Highland and Glasgow are the true Scottish Celts, the rest are Anglos.

Why do us Celtic countries always have the best views?

Attached: Llyn Mymbyr.jpg (1024x680, 410K)

Maybe your ancestors went from the Highlands to Edinburgh.

Actually they're Scots who were driven out of the Highland during the Clearances. Scots are bigger cunts to themselves than the English.

Attached: IMG_0907.jpg (225x225, 23K)

Fucks it got to do with you you shit faced cretin?
>Kiss me oim Irish
Come back when you're white. Oh yeah that's never.

Attached: IMG_2798.jpg (323x351, 24K)

Why do us European countries always have the best views?*

You're welcome.

The OP is a Russian. They started two identicle threads with different flag OP's

>I am genuine highlander just like in movies. Which reminds me very much of nuclear wessels. Any body know any launch codes?

He's right, you know. The real scots are backwards hill folk who survived by being in land so shitty that no one else wanted to live in it year round. They've only got one town worth talking about and it's a port.
Because they were displaced into rough terrain by superior civilizations.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnm2N16GVCY
Is this a Lowland colonist?

That's a total myth. In reality, the native Britons who were conquered by the Anglo-Saxons remained in England. The Anglo-Saxons raped them and produced the disgusting, degenerate and deceptive nation called the English nation.
The Welsh are the Britons who resisted Anglo-Saxon conquest.

Attached: Ewloe.png (312x361, 14K)

In what way does that contradict me?

>one of Scotland's greatest achievements is fuzzy cows

Attached: highlandcow.jpg (1200x1600, 233K)

>Aberdeen
>Lowland and English

You're fucking kidding me. The North East has the steeliest fucking accent and dialect in the country outside of Shetland.

Because nobody was "displaced". Your post follows the myth that the Welsh and Cornish are Briton refugees who fled the Anglo-Saxons. The average "Anglo" is only 30% Anglo-Saxon. English people are just soft rapebabies.

Their culture was displaced. It has no place in what was once their homes. Even the survivors are now adulterated by English culture, preferring a foreign language to their own. That is the only true way to commit genocide.

So the English are so cucked they willingly abandoned their native culture and took on the identity of their Germanic massa even though they are all brown-haired brown-eyed manlets who are only 30% actual English?
All I'm hearing is the English were cucks since ancient times.
Native culture in England was displaced because the ancestors of the English were too weak to hold onto it.

Purging of the Germanic invaders of Alba when?

Attached: Scotsdialects.png (635x684, 59K)

reminder that this is the level of delusion which goes on in the anglo mind. kek
>fifth place

FIFTH FUCKING PLACE

Attached: eauty.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

literal madman from ullapool. i was there on a geolgoy field trip 4 years ago. from glasgow originally, but family is from skye/lewis.

This is right, the Normans settled this area with Saxons, also Scots and Scttish English base off of the Northumbrian dialect, Northumbria went all the way into Southern Scotland.
Lol, no, you are just a triggered Welsh.
The English are purely Anglo-Saxons and saying anything other than that, they invaded Britannia,drove Scots and Picts away, killed between 50-100% of the Britons(Welsh)in England and assimiliated all the survivors peacefully, the honorouble men and true descendants of the Beaker culture, they became part of the Anglo-Saxon tribe, the Anglo-Saxons established breeding dominance over the Britons so that only minimal DNA can be traced back , when you are seeing Celtic haplogroups you know that some Celtic women got a got husband. And the "Celts" you are talking about are just descendants of Basque stone-age settlers, literal memes and bitches of the Romans.
Welsh btw is the Germanic word for foreigner, both in the continental and insular Saxon tongue. For example Galloromans in France and Italy are "Welsche", you are literally just existing because the English had no time conquering the rest of you and finally taking the last of the British lands.
Only Anglo-Saxon blood prevailed in England.
Watch the videos, put them together and you will know.
youtube.com/watch?v=K_VUYqDqCg
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE
youtube.com/watch?v=KgqjLMESS78

>Germanic
Right mutt.
youtube.com/watch?v=K_8VUYqDqCg

noice

>assimilated all survivors
So about 60% of "Eng"lish people's ancestors?
I saw survive the jive's vid. He basically admits that he is only 30% Anglo-Saxon, but that the natives of Eastern England *may* have been Germanic.
Basically immense mental gymnastics, a round-faced brown-haired man pretending he's Germanic. You are all brown-haired manlets LARPing as 6ft blonde Germans.
>The English are purely Anglo-Saxons
Nope.
>le 30% face

Attached: Anglo.jpg (1200x1200, 242K)

I like Shane's music but damn if his mouth doesn't always hurt to look at it.

Lol Show me his DNA test and not his stupid face.
Mutts happen should kick out all the Americano-British rapebabies of WW2 and the remainders of Welsh Cukoldry.
youtube.com/watch?v=K_8VUYqDqCg
Watch it and be smarter.

>you are literally just existing because the English had no time conquering the rest of you
Nope, they tried for a millennium. The only reason England gained full control over Wales was because the Normans conquered only the Southern coast (because they were kicked out of the rest, unlike how they conquered all of England in one battle). Edward I suffered numerous defeats at the hands of the Welsh until he won with an army predominantly from South Wales. The only reason we aren't independent now is because Henry VII usurped your throne and emancipated us, so we had no reason to rebel as we weren't being oppressed.
30%.

Attached: Henry VII's banner.jpg (500x197, 61K)

Could start off by giving the Shetland and Orkney islands back to Norway.

No they didn't. The early invasions of Northumbria Kent Essex and Sussex. Completely replaced the native catholic Britons. See the siege of London in 570s. However the later invasions of Elmet and Cumbria, the Britons remained and assimilated after the Anglo Saxons converted to Catholicism.

Anyway modern day England is full of Anglo Celtic mutts because of recent Cornish, welsh, Irish, Scottish migration into industrial English cities and towns and intermarriage

Reminder that Scots are more Irish than they are British and should be speaking based Gàidhlig.

Attached: 2ED3B7C1-CBED-4687-8004-A301BDD7FE96.jpg (1223x1303, 639K)

You're right, all of Europe is celtic clay.

MICKED

Attached: Dalriada.png (794x1123, 1.42M)

Nope. Northern England, the most Anglo-Saxon part of England, is only about 40% Anglo-Saxon. You telling me 60% of Northern Englishmen are Welsh, Irish or Scottish?
Also reminder that the only people in England of ANY real significance have had clear native British features. Unless the average Anglo-Saxon soldier looked like Rowan Atkinson.

Attached: varg btfo.jpg (1000x2662, 216K)

>should be speaking based Gàidhlig.

Tha an ceart agad, a mhic

That's the very image of beauty, Jesus Christ

Northern England includes Cumbria and elmetshire which remained British until the inhabitants were assimilated later on after the English converted to Catholicism.

The part of Northern England I was specifically referring to is primarily Yorkshire.

This is from the retarded ancestry thing where they labeled all Bell Beaker and Celtic ancestry as "Irish" and only Anglo Saxon heritage as "British".
Basically they outed themselves as scientific illiterates.

You realise the celts in Britain, and the anglos, were from the same bell breaker culture; they just invaded British earlier. That video is out of date.

>usurped your throne and emancipated us
>30%.
youtube.com/watch?v=a_c1ejny3yU
Dream on, Cock-cum Illyddeldid, you can fuck your sheep, the English are too pure for these comments.
First look up things concerning phenotypes,haplotypes,Indo-Europeans, family structure, father-to-son inheritance, genetics, eugenics and anthropology, before you shitpost drunk on Sup Forums, or I will flitan you to hell.

Elmet is in Yorkshire.

Attached: image.jpg (501x599, 185K)

I know all about haplogroups. They are not to be used determining ethnicity.
>phenotypes
Like pic related? Fucking really?
You can still claim Anglo-Saxon status, do it, but don't perpetuate the myth that we are just refugees who fled you. This is false.

Attached: blackanglos.jpg (1027x785, 400K)

The English are majority anglo. In light of new genetic evidence.

you're all a bunch of ugly ass white people. what difference does it make?

I'd like to see this genetic evidence that refutes the fact that most of you have brown or black hair and dark eyes. The Irish are taller and more blue-eyed than you.

Btw Upper-Class is Norman you prick, though some of them aren't, the Anglo-Saxons are somewhat genetically distinct and there are the occasional Nordic Black hairs, the people you showed are either rapebabies or had a Greek forefather, which is much better than beeing a rapebaby.

I can cherrypick as well.

Attached: Welsh.jpg (900x450, 77K)

English are a bit of a mix, you have your Saxons and Normans in the southeast and then everywhere else it's basically hobbits

t. simian

>upper class is Norman
Not since Medieval times. They heavily interbred with native English people. Not to mention the social mobility that emerged during the Renaissance that basically overwhelmed the Norman elite with actual English elite.

Well said my property, your cherrypicking is even harder than I guessed, now hush.
You house will be a great concentration camp.

Attached: 1969.png (1500x1000, 1.43M)

I'm not anglo, just trying to be honest. Phenotype isn't ethnicity. The original Anglo Saxons were not informally light haired-eyed, anyway. The britons and the anglos come from the same people around the lower Rhine (bellbeaker with alot of steepe admixture) 4000 years ago.

What did the Welsh do to you lad? Lol.

Oh, please, you are treated like property by your shitty government that allows barbarians to rape and murder your young girls. I am so fed up of this Anglo colonial attitude towards us when you are being replaced in your own country and are doing nothing about your daughters getting spit-roasted by foreigners. Talk tough, you are pathetic.

Uniformly*

I'm surprised there's a Sup Forumsposter living in Ulapool. Why are you there? There's literally nothing there other than a few tourist shops some caravans and houses. Do you work on the ferry?

>Love Island are looking for Welsh people for the next series
You are literally gonna see Welsh girls getting blacked on Netflix.
I'm going to liberate my Fatherland soon, you are going to stay welsh.

Attached: 120108.jpg (650x339, 28K)

>1 black chad in a group of white chads on TV
>literally thousands of English girls raped and murdered with not even a groan from their country"""men"""
Which is worse?
>liberate my Fatherland
With what? Spoons?
I'm fed up of this. LARP as though you are an 18th Century aristocrat and not a soyboy nonce living in an Islamic council estate, go for it.

Attached: ifonlymos.png (421x460, 252K)

>Irish-American
Doesn't exist. You are either Irish or American. You can't choose both.

I'm coming user.

The Endsieg is near Brexit, as well as Dexit are going to happen, enjoy the current day, the future might not be to your liking.

Attached: 94ab3b2654b60a36084b18c85a8eb893.jpg (200x267, 9K)

>t. retard

scots-irish and irish americans are completely different groups.

scots-irish are early settlers who moved to ulster before moving to america

irish americans are actual irish, coming in the mid 1800s

That guy is Welsh.

>Scots Irish
>hillbillies
lol

Some actual Irish did come before the 19th century, but it was vast majority English and to a lesser extent Scots-Irish.

Really going to mock Simon? After he sacrificed for this country?
Nope.

Yes, he is a Spaninigger

Looks beautiful, keep it safe.

We demand Jutland and Anglia back, for your impudence.

There is no such thing as celtic dna, genetics or race. Celtic is a cultural, anthropological name for the indo european tribes who settled in europe and britain/ireland with a shares language/customs/political system/...

There is practically no genetic difference between the ancient belgae, nervii or suebi tribes. There were however differences in culture, language, customs, grade of development, government,....

English, scots, are just a mixture if celtic, brythonic, germanic(anglo Saxon, scandinavian and normannic). Irish have less germanic admixture. They all look the same though.

When people refer to Celtic nowadays, the mean native British Isles. Just assume that's what people mean when they say it.

Irish are less Germanic and probably less Norman too

Untrue. Ireland saw lots of Norman colonisation. They also saw a tremendous amount of Welsh migration, but that's still Celtic.

Attached: taff'd.png (1408x219, 41K)

Fuck yeah

No, you inbred savage. The Celts abandoned their native culture and took on the identity of their Eternal Anglo conquerors. You were given the truth and twisted it around until you could alright. Sad.

Rydyn ni ddim yn Eingl-Sacsoniaid; rydyn i'n Geltiau, a balch.

I've got my group of friends here and my girl. I'm a carpenter and also brew/distil and sell alcohol

Wholesome job there. I'd like to do a trade. Academia drives me nuts.

>tfw family moved from Lewis on one side and Perthshire on the other to Midlothian

It's nice but Edinburgh is just tourist hell

Absolute madman, ullapools nice but I don't know if I would want to live there, we just pass through on our way to my gran's house in Lewis.

Is selling alcohol a side thing or an actual buisness? sounds like a fairly comfy setup

Reminder Anglos are la creaturas of the British Isles being the most mixed mutts.
Lowland Scots are celts with limited Germanic admixture.
Anglos are full on half breeds.
A B S O L U T E L Y D I S G U S T I N G

Attached: Haplogroup-R1b-L21.gif (800x553, 70K)

>bragging about inferior genes

Attached: 1509049484810.png (666x514, 49K)

LA

Reminder: Anglos are le 50% Celt mutts Larping as muh 110% pure Saxon ancestry telling 75-100% Celts that they are impure.

Attached: 1492089151412.png (1271x730, 118K)

so damn comfy, any blacks/pakis up there?

looked around on google maps
looks like wales but less deprived
where's all the money coming from?

autism illustrated

Irish are part African

rydych chi'n mabiau wasogiau geltiad, Myfanwy...

everyone look
look at this retard who doesn't understand the picture

>myfanwy
kek