Monogatari best girl

Well, it seems Shinobu is the only and first girl that Araragi kissed willingly. Also, we've never seen Araragi and Senjougahara kissing...
I wonder where this is going...

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GcmVaHZj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>best girl
>can't keep up with MC's conversation when 90% of the series is conversation-centric
She's not terrible or anything but comparitively she's one of worst girls in this specific series.

In general the series is at it's best when Nisio isn't trying to shove romance down your throat too which doesn't do her any favors, since there's nothing else to her character.

>...
Fuck off. Also, they definitely kiss.

>I wonder where this is going...
Nowhere. Shinobu is best girl and is the main romantic focus of the series from MC's point of view, but it's literally going nowhere.
Her arcs are great and interesting though. Waiting impatiently for Monster Season.

>they definitely kiss
You talking about crab and rrgi?
Nope. Not one scene in the series. And if you're like "uhhh it's clear that they already kissed and fucked off camera lol" the same, and most likely even fucking more, can be said about bat too.

Did we read the same series? Is this some sort of advanced bait where you make up complaints about things that never happened?

Well, almost everything Araragi talks with her is about Oddities...

I'm about 99% sure there's a scene between them when she texts him and says she's addicted to his french kisses.

source?

It's stated that they talk a lot about everything though. Which is normal since they're together all the time. Nisio doesn't write out their conversations much, it's not the focus in their relationship, like with Hachikuji.

The fucking series itself.

Reminder Arararagi prefers Adult Shinobu

He don't give a fuck about flat bitches

You're ridiculous my goodness..

>biggest transparent closet lolicon kisser and molest known to Sup Forums
>preferring old hag
Who are you trying to fool?

Wow thats your reply?? Crabfags are beyond being delusional

He only kissed them to shut them up. He's the most honest to snail and when shinobu offered to let him rub her chest he complained she never offered this as an adult. That's more than enough to know if he had a choice flat bitches would be his last pick.

Arararagi please. Get off the Internet.

If he only wanted to kiss shinobu to shut her up he wouldnt have to hug her intensely.

It was in owari 1. HS translated as french kiss, coalgirls called them just kisses.

Hitagi is top gf

i made a reference, that means im a smart anime

Dumbasses who haven't even watched the show

I swear to god you better be baiting because if not you're just an embarrassment. I hate being a batfag and having to be in the same category as you

Pero-chu, kissing involving tongue

Now close your shitty stupid thread you ass clown

> Pero-chu, kissing involving tongue

> Not one scene in the series.
Because it's too lewd for TV.

>deeply addicted to your kisses
Is there a support group for that?

Yes, in Araragi's pants

anyone here really sad because kaiki dies? Just when I loved his character they kill him off fuck

>she can't keep up with araragi
yeah, because she's meant for me

I have a feeling that would just make the problem worse

Dumbasses who don't even watch the show?? I watched this like 100 times and there isn't a single episode SHOWING Araragi and Crab kissing.

Fucking idiot...

She will be fine.

Bat is too perfect

Batfag confirmed for not finishing Bake

Literally perfect gf.

Why do batfags hate crab so much? We already know bat will win in the end when the rest are dead anyway. Let him have fun with crab while he can before he is only left with true best girl.

He spent about an hour just looking at Doll's pantsu, in Tsuki

Look at her tiny hand! It's cute!

Musubi ending is so good. Crab is perfect.

What happens?

Upon receiving his endorsement and returning home, he finds Senjougarahara there waiting for him. The final chapter/couple of pages have already been translated and are heartwarming, but essentially, while he was planning on ditching Japan for overseas, Hitagi got her company to open a Japanese branch so that she could move home and live together with him again. They were thinking the same thing and working on it from both sides. They make up and have a reversal of the scene at the end of Mayoi Snail where RRRG goes in engrish, and Hitagi goes "Koyomi fascination/tore". The indication is that he will ask her to marry him soon.

And in the first episode of Nise ("What about the time when we made out?").

Are there oddities in Musubi?

Yes
Here is summury
pastebin.com/GcmVaHZj

Looks fucking awesome. Any chance this will be animated?

Sure, if they adapt zokuowari, oroka, waza and nade.

Maybe, someday.

being cat is suffering

Just because she wants to at this point. Characters with even worse backgrounds are dealing with their problems and moving on and a very sexy ultra gifted girl that could immediately do anything she wishes in the world (outside of dating one particular guy) is not.

I want to kiss a vampire loli.

>people still care about this garbage

holy shit, I thought it would die in 2012. huh.

>huh
>using punctuation but not capital letters

Kill yourself retard.

It's had almost daily threads for years and Bake was the most profitable season of anime this millennium until this year.

Sorry, I don't spend my life in here.

Have you just never looked at the catalog in the last five to six years

Anyone remember the reverse troll threads and copypasta from 2009? I wonder how the people who made those feel about it now.

>the best girl is the one that got kissed by the MC

He's literally
>McMichael claimed this post was a joke
You can't just grope and lick lolis and say you aren't a lolicon.

>MC sees this
>doesn't fuck

>crabfag
No, I'm a fucking batfag. You're just retarded.

>he's not terrible or anything but comparitively she's one of worst girls in this specific series.
Holy kek
>
In general the series is at it's best when Nisio isn't trying to shove romance down your throat too which doesn't do her any favors, since there's nothing else to her character.
Holy shit, this is deserving off a screencap. I haven't seen something this retarded in a Monogatari thread in a while.

>You can't just grope and lick lolis and say you aren't a lolicon.

You can, you just happen to like other stuff better.

He did rub her ribs in Kabuki and she also did the same to him in Owari

Fucking manlet, when will they learn?

This is mai fetish,

I want to carried by a strong womyn,

I think he meant now shown in screen user.
>Batfags hate crab
Well, not really. I don't at least. I mostly dislike her fags, but that's because there are a couple of retarded crabfags who say the most delusional shit i have ever seen. I remember one saying that Araragi and Shinobu have a father/daughter relationship.

He just needs to stay besides midgets like math and gaen or little girls to look taller. Thankfully for him that covers a large part of the cast.

I think that user meant showing it on screen

Why do Batfags get so insanely defensive when anyone insinuates that Nisio is bad at writing romance?

Well whatever you do, don't try to suggest that Nishio's material isn't original.

next anime adaption when?

Delete this, please.

underrated

Nice stream quality, faggot.

>You can't just grope and lick lolis and say you aren't a lolicon.
Want me to prove you wrong?

>he thinks I save screenshots of every single one of my torrents
Most of the time I steal them from Sup Forums.

>Dread of the Grave.ogg

Cat is the closest to gaining the power to snatch Araragi away.

Out of all the characters, she is increasing her power level, to the extent she could change human laws.

Anybody thinking Araragi and Shinobu have any sort of deep romantic relationship is completely fucking retarded. Have you guys even picked up the series?

Their relationship is nothing more than a metaphor for self hatred and to a point, self acceptance.

In the end Araragi will be alone, because that is all he deserves.

(You).

>Araragi is all alone, because that's what he deserves
Not necessarily saying that he doesn't deserve it but you're crazy if you think Nisio thinks that

Yes

the answer it's always going to be Hanekawa user

Ironically, best girl is MC

There's only one girl he'll ever fuck

remember he even cockblocked cat

Just like Ranma.
And now I want to see Koyomi 1/2.

>season with Ougi as the protagonist fucking never
why must I suffer?

Why is Araragi even the protagonist anymore? His story is """over""". Give us the supporting cast.

>ywn be swung around like a teddy bear by your big tiddy vampire mommy gf

Why even live?

>wanting more tertiary cast focused snoozfest like Hanamonogatari and Nekomonagatari Shiro
I'd rather have 5 more seasons focused on Ragi in middle school with no one from the regular cast beside his sisters and math girl than endure that shit

>What is Hitagi End
Biggest issue with Hanamonogatari was that it was about events that we hadn't seen occur yet.

Hitagi End is a glowing gem in the otherwise dull smelly pile of shit that is the supporting cast focused episodes. I'd love another Kaiki focused season, but he's fucking dead, so it won't happen.

The issue with those arcs were not the narrators, but the fact that they were heavily drama focused. Off-season arcs were better since the stories were more about Nisio having fun with the characters, though I don't know about Tsubasa Sleeping since I didn't have any desire to read it yet.

Shinobu
>kissed by Araragi on screen
>gets married with Araragi on screen
>bathes with Araragi on screen
>prioritized by Araragi over everyone else
Senjougahara
>fuck all
I am amazed that there are Crabfags that haven't committed suicide yet.

>Married to Araragi on screen
????

I'd say the main problem with them is the characters themselves. almost all the girls in the series have one thing in common(that being their inability to solve there own problems) in every one of there stories if araragi didn't show up their problems would have gone unsolved probably forever. That's why they all suck as main characters and why Kaiki worked so well as one, because in all their stories it never felt like they were doing anything so much as it felt like they were having events happen to them while being almost entirely detached from them until the very end, where as with ragi and kaiki they often pursue the trouble that they get into and actively work to get out of it.