MC has several hungry bitches longing for his cock

>MC has several hungry bitches longing for his cock
>wants to fuck his own sister instead

I will never understand this. These storys are too retarded, even if they are fictional,

the mc is jew

this a real interview?

teen thread

of course not

Yeah. Arabs are so based it hurts.

>based
>wears a dress

Eh

Treating swapped text pictures as Sup Forums simply because they have arabs is Sup Forums. Stop that.

To be fair, sun is really hard on the skin in middle eastern deserts. I believe most of these are either Saudi Arabian or Palestinian.

OP is a retarded fag, what else is new?

It's to deal with hot temperatures

Allah's a faggot.

waiting for OP to realize 'harem' originated from islam.

>be muslim
>desperately make excuses so you can continue to wear a dress while you beat your daughter and buttfuck little boys

OP is a moron and so are you.

Nah, the text ain't swapped. These translations of cherry picked arab television is done by Israel's Memri TV as propaganda to show the west that arabs are insane. Most of these are correct translations. When they do differ, it's because the jewish translators ignore context to make it sound more extreme than it really is.

Allah is just a word denoting God, so I wouldn't go that far. But if you're thinking of Mohammedan God, then I wouldn't call him a faggot. I'd say he doesn't exist at all.

By the way, I'm not the OP.

I been to dubai years ago nigga on a trip and it felt like walking in a suana and this was at night time, just telling you that's probably why they wear it.

Arabia is the most alpha nation for banning women from driving, this shit needs to be applied everywhere else so i never have to deal with shitty drivers

Well unless they ban the entire country of China, I think you're shit out of luck

>banning women from driving
This ban was lifted not even a month ago.

Oh yeah I'm sure it's an Sup Forums regular posting trash like that. Neck yourself.

You know that's what all men used to wear before pants were invented right

>This ban was lifted not even a month ago.
Fuck, the SJW's got to them now? I bet my left sack there have been tons of accidents

So you're triggered by these images? Why don't you go back to MAL?

It's pretty normal to want to get the only thing you think you can't/shouldn't/isn't allowed to get. If he can have any woman, obviously he'll want the only one he isn't allowed to: his sister.

jesus imagine all those camels that got ran over