Are mischlings fine?

should mischlings be purged like the rest of the jews or be spared?

Attached: nuremberg laws.jpg (686x385, 256K)

What is a mischling?

to clarify to the uncultured, a mischling is a half jew

Nevermind, figured it out. Gas them. Gas them all.

As a practical matter how would you find us all?

Going to start killing based on haplogroups?

lurk moar faggot

How you asking that and you're a bolshevick scumfuck

in nazi germany, 2nd degree jemischlings were practically aryan and didnt face much problems. would you still purge them?

i wish there was national communist as an option but bolshevik will do

>tfw mischling
I wish I was born pure. Nobody is anymore though. I wish there was some way, some how I was pure though. But I am not, and it is killing me.

Attached: Dolph.jpg (564x707, 61K)

You make no sense. How can you be a communist and promote Nazism? Perhaps you are retarded?

all fallen angel DNA should be purged.

look its your aryan ancestor
his iq is 666

Attached: you.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

Nothing can be done about it, why worry?

Have faith in God, be against the synagogue of Satan, it will all work itself out.

think about it, the ethnic cleansing and national proudness of nazism and the superior economy of communism combined make the greatest ideology known to man

look at how smart anti semites are these days! it's like they are missing chromosomes they truly are the master race

Attached: poltard.jpg (750x567, 40K)

Pure here.

How many americanmutts will die if we purge mischling?

Attached: 1513709745706.png (693x460, 155K)

0 amerimutts are usually irish or other white trash

the true master race would never act like these barbarians. the true master race acts civilized and these faggots act like niggers

if there is a true master race it would have to be free from chromosomal impurities, no european country is the master race is pretty much jews because of their big verbal IQ

>Jewish slave economics will fit perfectly with natsoc

pretty much the whole world is stupid i say we just take everyone with an IQ over 115 then it would be a far better world there would be no annoying dumb people

My great grandma was half polish jew and the rest of my ancestors are British or German, honestly I'm not really worried though because you can't tell and my ancestry came up like 3% jewish.

Don't worry, the (((mandatory genetic tests))) like IE already requires, will make sure to get you the rope too.

Maybe you're right.

post pic