White Thots in Bangkok

Tell me everything wrong with this picture.

Attached: white thots in bangkok.jpg (1277x717, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3893177/how-thai-holiday-heaven-koh-tao-became-known-as-death-island-following-the-bizarre-deaths-of-at-least-six-tourists-in-just-3-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=rgc_LRjlbTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You spamming Sup Forums with these shit threads everyday is what's wrong

Funny, I haven't had internet in 3 weeks.

the containment boards went down a day ago now. sorry we thought you were a robot or b faggot, not slide thread posting yellow nigger. kys

Would

>Tell me everything wrong with this picture.
Im not there with them

Women who are not aware of the danger they are in. Thailand is one of the most dangerous tourist destinations for white woman.

Countless cases of 'suicides'.

>implying only white boys are into feminine dicks

I don't know what are you complaining about?

not really. there are a few rape-murder cases over the years. but there are WAY more female tourists in thailand than other asian countries. surprisingly, given the sexpad thing, the gender ratio is close to 50-50...

Dude on the right is straight out of east LA

You haven't had internet in three weeks and the first thing you do is post this? I've never said this before but
Wew lad

At least they don't have taharrush in Bangkok

White chicks go to thailand to fuck white guys. It's funny but it's true. Guys plow everything: whites AND locals.

how much?

Just on that one island
thesun.co.uk/news/3893177/how-thai-holiday-heaven-koh-tao-became-known-as-death-island-following-the-bizarre-deaths-of-at-least-six-tourists-in-just-3-years/

Unaccompanied women.

>Just 3rd world things.

Attached: THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY.jpg (621x417, 119K)

>6 in 3 years
WOW gargantuan risk

well, young spoiled western cutns riding the cock carusell around the world... what is your problem with that? do they look down on you because you have to pay for prostitutes? do they laugh about your chang-tits?

they're just trying to make the german women feel at home

its, uh, like, degenerate i guess??

Russian prostitutes.

This isn’t Thailand. This is LA.

Iguanas come from the Americas
Everyone else in the pic appear to be Hispanic
Main problem is it being tagged as Bangkok
It’s probably some “Chinatown” in South America

Attached: Image 2.png (500x578, 138K)

Is that Lauren Southern?
Why do all thots look the same?

And unironically this. Or Ukrainian. There are so many that are being exported out as prostitutes . It’s quite sad.

being here right now I can tell you the most dangerous part is the traffic, fucking gooks will run you over with their bikes and not look back. While your lying their taxis and tuk tuks will then harass you trying to over charge you for a taxi ride
to the hospital while the hospital will refuse to treat you and leave you in a UN-ariconditioned waiting room till you pay up front.

Its a common street scam here to throw and iguana on you then snap a picture and then demand money. The dude who gave them the lizzard got so disgusted with them he walked off (the guy in the right of the pic) the thots were so dumb they just kept taking selfies outside the 7 -11 like they owned the lizzard. Scammer couldn't even get his scam dollars out of them. I laughed and snapped a pic.

Police is corrupt as fuck. They find some raped dead woman and their police report will state something like she was drunk and jumped from the balcony, or she was on drugs and overdosed. The are way more cases than reported by the media because of the fake police reports. This is why it is still popular country to visit and they want it to keep it that way.

She looks like my highschool crush.
>Tfw my middle school crush was also a Thot
>Tfw all my crushes have been Thots
A-am i a cuck?

I can confirm this. No one ever hits on me, but thots keep at it here, but I'm not interested. No fap and all.

Humm thanks, maybe I'll skip that island then.

>I've never said this before but
Wew lad

Made me chuckle irl, have 1 internetz sir

Nah. Almost all hot women in the modern age are massive thots.

>the beaner with the dodgers hat

Literally everywhere

EVERYTHING wrong?

Well lets see:
>Bankok culture completely Americanized
>white thotties racemixing
>based white man in thailand
>the gayest scooters i've ever seen
>JUST FUCK MY TELEPHONE WIRES UP, POLE
>BBQ....in Thailand...
>iguana in captivity
>shitskin has 2 buttons on each shirt pocket
>there is yet ANOTHER thot hiding behind the iguana bitch

that was harder than i thot, OP

>A-am i a cuck?
why would that make you a cuck
unless they used you for free money, food, etc.

No America is just le 56%, I assure you this is Thailand.

Seriously more white people here in Farang town then back home in most areas of America.

IDK, I've been here 3 weeks and already seen at least 2 OD's in the party areas.

any opinions/thoughts as to why there's so many fucking white people there?

>inb4 it's the traps

I don't get what is wrong with this picture to be honest.

>but I'm not interested. No fap and all.
no fap is supposed to encourage you to be more assertive in getting real sex

traps and drugs

It's the traps.

Attached: asian menace.webm (656x626, 2.99M)

well, kinda like Chinese people move to America and then form China town, whites go to Thailand and form "White Town." They all congregate in one area and then just make it like a giant Babylon in the middle of conservative Thailand. Thai's don't care as long as your paying.

That's not Bangkok it's LA.

I've found Jesus so no sex for me.

Nice. would fuck

i saw a real life lady boy right here in melbourne the other day. honestly i can see why they fool so many people, i thought it was a slope bitch until i heard it talk. a drunk dude walking round in low light in the middle of bang cock would be easy to fool

Jesus liked hanging out with whores.

this is a local Mcdonalds in Thailand. Notice anything ?

Attached: FBzADr.jpg (1456x1088, 185K)

This
He was kind of a pimp for these lost holes

this is so morally conflicting...

Wouldn't it be crazy if Southeast Asia transform into a white ethnostate?

Americanization is degeneration

They are quite aggressive here on the streets. They will harass you, I just keep walking and they will chase after you. One followed me to the front of my hotel because I would talk to the dude. I just nope.jpg the fuck out.

That traffic incident is odly specific.

russian girls

they even have a place that is filled with russian prostitutes. But they go for way more than the local girls

Most local guys have never been with a white girl. Sorta like you guys have never been with asians.

So wealthy thai's pay to be with the russian and ukraine girls

It could happen, but more than likely everyone would be to drunk to make it work.

>Is that Lauren Southern?
I thought that too.

Sweden.

I'd fuck it, I don;t even care, just look at that body.

you could at least cropped the snownigger words out

I live in BKK and you can immediately tell who is a retarded newfag and who is colonel Kurtz tier. Proud to say I am still mentally healthy in spite of living this deprave, backwards shithole. In fact it gave me a metanoia and now I’m like a Buddha user. Still, Bangkok will drive anyone insane. Everyone I know who has lived here for more than 2 years is neurotic and or on the verge of going postal.

they don't fool anyone in Thailand (or Philippines..) they will tell you they are trans, as they got no interest in drama, problems etc.

They are just there to make money, and they know plenty of people are into transsexuals.. so no reason to lie.

The people who tell you that are fooled just use that as an excuse to fuck trannies... ''yeah well I thought it was a girl,, when I saw it had a penis, I just continued because I was drunk'''

no, my point was that this particular avenue of Bangkok that was photographed has ZERO aspects of Thai culture.

Identity crisis IS degeneration.

Think I cant recognize the fucked up subhuman dialects some eurofags have?

Attached: No.png (262x265, 145K)

i wouldnt care if this was a dude id bang him

There look to be some good restaurants on that street, but morons are still eating at McD's and Booger King. Otherwise, it's fine. People are enjoying themselves, and OP probably needs to get out more.

That’s Sweden ....

It's Sweden?

Still better than nyc McDonald’s full of greasy screaming sheboons

Seen it happen, I got the stomach flu off some bad coffee water in a 7-11, eneded up in the hospital. They wheeled in some old dude who I think got run over by a car or bike. They kept trying to wake him up so he could pay for their emergency services since he didn't have enough cash in his pocket.

Not sure what happened to him, I was out after the IV fluids and Antibiotics.

I can say that here it only cost 3507 Baht for the hospital visit and meds, which is about $114 USD. Fucking American Jews rip us off, same shit would have cost 10-13k in the US.

I miss my iguana. He was a pretty cool guy.

F.

RICED

>le doyers face

Why are those dumb bitches in Bangkok? To get fucked by chink trannies? That's no place for women. Only dumb American girls who want to "one up" the patriarchy will go to that third world Sodom of a city to party. Seriously pathetic.

burn the rice, pay the price

I've only been here 3 weeks and I think I know what you mean. Seen plenty of old white guys walking around still sweating profusely with only one button up on their shirt looking like a homeless monkey, dazed and confused, yet they probably have more cash on them at that moment then most Thais make in a month, so they are still king.

because it's all really cheap. that's why they go there.. A lot of bong girls go there as well... (and they will fuck local women, no trannies)

Thought it was Denmark.

Pad Thai is the local dish here.

They would be getting PADDED right about now.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgc_LRjlbTU

Attached: one night in Bangkok.jpg (240x240, 9K)

you fuck any lolis yet?

also all those bong and American girls being English teacher in China, go to places like that.. as there is nothing to do in China, and you can't be drunk in public etc..

i meant to look at, it was convincing. whether it speaks to the general plasticity of some asian women is another matter but obviously if it whips out a dick it's another story. but just to look at they're quite convincing.

They are hot, its refreshing to see this unlike their old baldy fatfucks white males counterpart.

Awwww user.

F

WTF, Is this the same pic? Could've sworn there wasn't an iguana the first time I decided this thread was shit.

because asian guys are often already very feminine.. doesn't take much to turn that into a woman..

that guys a long way from selling paletas in boyle hights

I can't imagine this even being a possible reality.

:(

I noticed it just now that you mentioned it.. spoopy

>''yeah well I thought it was a girl,, when I saw it had a penis, I just continued because I was drunk'''

has someone actually told you that ... top kek

Attached: top kek sugar.jpg (857x1069, 335K)

Thats not a trap you fucking liar. Unless there is definitive proof, like a dick, or extremely masculine secondary characteristics like huge ogre hands and extremely narrow hips compared to wide shoulders, you can't ascertain whether or not they're a trap. I have seen people post pics of women and claim theyre traps or trannies, its just a way to troll anons and confuse them. Not a trap!

Weirdest half boner right now. Does he play vidya too?

not into pedo shit, but pretty much any Thai under 35 looks about 18.

I would say annoying

>has someone actually told you that ... top kek

yes.. There is a red light district with trans women here in Amsterdam and I've heard people saying that..

Attached: a4847893bb2f2ef47088c72d405029b5.jpg (500x364, 52K)

I honestly despise the boomer faggots that flock here. They can see it in my eyes that I’m well aware of their degeneracy and that they failed my generation, hence why I am living in Asia to begin with so that I don’t become another debt slave.