9/11 discussed on a forum... in November 2000

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

I've stumbled across something I think you'd all find interesting.

airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60625

Thoughts? Could the OP have been one of the terrorists?

Attached: FutureHappening.png (55 KB, 1340x630)

All urls found in this thread:

airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60625
youtube.com/watch?v=-sJMfZClZIQ
archive.is/nacIa
cardatabase.net/modifiedairlinerphotos/discussions/index.php?8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=txroGvOTWuI
truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/
youtu.be/aCSdqYwEF4c
youtu.be/33oo6HA3nNM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150027865
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150027865/#q150040821
youtu.be/H0v7_O53J0k
youtu.be/TKLw_Fm3tqg
youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y
archive.fo/buziR
youtube.com/watch?v=-woyA-Ui3Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=aYYWnBWdTro
jacobinmag.com/2017/11/trump-russia-bush-saudi-arabia
youtube.com/watch?v=11bif7Pa1-o
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
onepeterfive.com/the-top-4-reasons-september-11th-is-significant-to-islam/
criticalcommons.org/Members/ironman28/clips/lonegunmen911prophesy.mp4/view
youtube.com/watch?v=k8VAsoVuShM
nist.gov/el/faqs-nist-wtc-towers-investigation
groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.conspiracy/F3ou6RXZ9Dg/XZL9Sp2p2soJ;context-place=forum/alt.conspiracy
youtube.com/watch?v=xSVHWiZu8NM

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

huh

Attached: 1515695974521.jpg (95 KB, 1136x757)

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

Mere coincidence

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

No. There were always talks about terrorism against the twin towers.

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

It was gwb's alt account

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

Thoughts? Could the OP have been one of the terrorists?
Considering the OP voted for Trump, I doubt it.

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

This has been mentioned loads of times before. Not a new discovery.

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

My favourite response so far.

Attached: ImagineMy.png (116 KB, 1044x370)

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

Mere coincidence goy

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

UP up and away

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Have you guys ever seen The Sandlot?

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

7836 posts by that OP
no.

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

make a new account and necro the thread!

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

go look at the OP and respondents other posts, let us know what you find.

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

youtube.com/watch?v=-sJMfZClZIQ

Listen to what the kid says. It's from the Vacuum scene in the sandlot when they all jump out of the tree house.

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

archive.is/nacIa

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

do you think the JIDF were patrolling that forum and passed the idea on to Mossad?

David Murphy
David Murphy

He doesn't recall the previous bombing in 1993

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

Attached: -08765.png (15 KB, 1264x181)

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

Fucking Bush's 18 year old shitposting.

2000 was 18 years ago
Fucking hell.

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

schitzos are the fucking worst

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

schitzos

Attached: 1517245444671.jpg (118 KB, 645x729)

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

its been in the works for years. Columbine shooter journal even talk about hijacking a plane and crashing it into NYC

Attached: nosey-cat2.jpg (36 KB, 878x783)

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

"Can you imagine?"

"Why yes... yes we can goyim..."

Attached: oy.jpg (55 KB, 619x406)

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

Attached: -5676986.png (74 KB, 1367x847)

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

muh vague shit from a movie sort of fits in my narrative..sort of..if you squint

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

cardatabase.net/modifiedairlinerphotos/discussions/index.php?8

I am pretty sure this is a drop site for sandniggers, but I cant seem to decode it. I tried to get into the airline subgroups and learn more but they are extreme blue pilled and i couldn't pass well enough to get any info.

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

no one thinks of the 747?

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

There isn’t a plane ever built that could level the WTC. It was constructed with over 200,000 tons of steel and 350,000 cubic yards of solid concrete. When engineers talk about what a structure can “withstand” they don’t necessarily mean the structure would collapse if exposed to those forces, rather that it would become irreparably damaged and have to be condemned.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

Attached: 1511961763874.webm (2.18 MB, 1004x490)

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

Attached: 1515936713415.png (579 KB, 591x709)

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

Go to 1:40
m.youtube.com/watch?v=txroGvOTWuI
This is about the first bombing but mentions the buildings being built to withstand a fully fueled jet collision

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

YAWNNNN oh my gosh so sleepy zzz

Attached: Paul-Wolfowitz-2006.jpg (878 KB, 1468x1701)

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

Columbine shooter
everything and everyone is connected
talking about running automobiles and planes into things is impossible to be thought up by individuals especially big buildings
movie with buildings getting blown up
this is proof that 9/11 is a controlled op

fuck dude, I think New York is going to be attacked by aliens from a wormhole, it happened in a movie!

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

Attached: 1492215567451.jpg (2 KB, 123x125)

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

Attached: 1492920474028.jpg (3.78 MB, 3765x2883)

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

Back on 1999 or 2000 I remember watching Did Hard and thinking why doesn't a terroist fly a jumno jet into a skyscraper. Weird how you be thinking about something and it happens a year later. I get those deja vu moments were I have relived an event several times.

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

Unknown to most people outside the U.S. Islamic terrorists attempted to knock them down before with massive amounts of explosives that killed many people but did not destroy the towers themselves.
After that, people assumed that they would continue to be a potential target for terrorists and they were right.

Attached: 1517533063923.jpg (89 KB, 636x869)

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

This thread again

Attached: 1471980877854.jpg (374 KB, 2560x1706)

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

Attached: 661BA0B0-5F4E-4837-8E11-C30AA3CC6BDA.jpg (176 KB, 960x960)

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

7000 posts

yeah retard i'm sure hes the terrorist because he asked the question no one ever thought of "what if a plane hit the wtc"

Angel King
Angel King

I'm beginning to believe the towers may have been built with the attacks already pre-planned.

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building
also produced Fight Club
So a movie with common art on the poster and a movie that many in the alt right think is "masculine" and "red-pilled"? How many movies has this kike produced? How many thousands of movies involve airplanes and disasters? Why do you think that's an uncommon theme?
What the fuck do the other movies have to do with anything? You don't think every last person in hollywood isn't a scumbag pervert? This doesn't prove anything besides you're a reaching faggot.
muh predictive programing
No.

Aiden White
Aiden White

The buildings did survive the plane impacts though. It was the fires that collapsed them :^)

Attached: 1504227703497.webm (913 KB, 480x360)

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

kek'd and check'd

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

because you have low iq?

you retards literally believe no media ever or anyone would have mentioned WTC prior to the attacks?

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

Attached: 1512353944030.jpg (109 KB, 645x729)

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

friendly reminder that the archives of somethingawful from that morning are still available:

Attached: Capture.jpg (70 KB, 1312x615)

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

Not just the towers senpai, look at the day pentagon construction began

Attached: B4A7FDAE-C74B-4BF7-811E-490F636FBD01.png (1.91 MB, 2208x1242)

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

Fuck off kike

Attached: 03541848-6AB0-403D-ACF9-5B20044425EE.jpg (47 KB, 600x450)

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

Do you realize how iconic the WTC were you stupid faggot? Disaster has been a recurring theme for the entirety of film and television. This is like if the Statue of Liberty was blown up, you go back and collect a bunch of images of a torn up statue of liberty and say it's proof of prior knowledge. Do you think someone picked up the phone and called the animators to the simpsons and told them to draw that shit in? They called the animators to sesame street and told them there nefarious shit? You're a gullible idiot.

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

faggot
Why the homophobia?

Jose Price
Jose Price

I think SpoonDick may be onto something here!

Attached: NoShit.png (13 KB, 598x152)

William Watson
William Watson

happened in the gi joe cartoon as well

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

really makes you think

Attached: -56458.png (19 KB, 1858x127)

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

Attached: LITERALLY-SHAKING.png (93 KB, 559x264)

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

Yeah, it really makes me think

Attached: 1485835937125.png (294 KB, 1025x687)

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

the irony is you smooth brains are the ones discrediting WTC conspiracies with your contrived connections to mundane shit.

i think (((they))) did 9/11. retards like you discredit the rest of us with your bullshit.

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

Attached: 6786ty098.png (11 KB, 1252x179)

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

It’s not just the fictional destruction of the towers, it’s the constant reoccurring numerology

Attached: 9436BB9C-BFA6-443A-A014-268D9EAEAA8C.png (351 KB, 1242x2208)

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

Wow! Instant damage control from JIDF!

Attached: InstantReplies.png (115 KB, 1340x445)

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

youtu.be/aCSdqYwEF4c

youtu.be/33oo6HA3nNM

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

something awful was redpilled on the JQ in 2001?

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

I had forgotten about this but had no idea about this

It's also might be worth mentioning that the Royal Order of Jesters were formed on September 10th.

I think there were some other more minor events that happened on previous 9/11 dates too, like a crash at an airshow in (I think) the 80's which I have always wondered if it was more than just a coincidence.

There was also apparently a diamond heist in the UK on 9/11, 1980.

11 Sept, 1980 - UK Diamond Heist
September 11th, 1980 : The famous >Marlborough diamond is stolen from a London jewelers during a daylight robbery on the store.

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

2000 was 18 years ago

Attached: 34656546654.jpg (33 KB, 629x505)

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

If something happened today you could find all sorts of meaning and connections behind the numerology of the date, and undoubtedly a bunch of (((coincidences))) as well. You're an idiot that can't realize you can associate any event with anything if you really want to or try hard enough.

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

specifically mentions the scenario from a Tom Clancy book
HUR DUR DEY KNO BOUT DA JOOOS

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

"A Baby Ate My Dingo" says:

Now this is weird, since last week was the first showing of that X-files spin-off "The Lone Gunmen" in Austalia. The plot of the first one was that some government group was going to fly a plane into the World Trade Centre. Life imitates art?

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

And on many other topics it seems.

Attached: Noice.png (12 KB, 629x220)

William Flores
William Flores

why were the WTC so iconic? Who engineers pop culture? When were the WTC built? When was 911 decided upon as the emergency number?

Construction work began on the North Tower in August 1968 with construction beginning on the South Tower by January 1969.

In 1967, the President's Commission on Law Enforcement and Administration of Justice recommended the creation of a single number that could be used nationwide for reporting emergencies. The Federal Communications Commission then met with AT&T in November 1967 in order to choose the number.

In 1968, the number was agreed upon. AT&T chose the number 9-1-1, which was simple, easy to remember, dialed easily, and worked well with the phone systems in place at the time.

David Rockefeller responsible for WTC planning and construction

AT&T elite corporation permanently tied to the government/CIA/NSA

Same force behind David Rockefeller controls Hollywood and global pop culture

9/11 was a decades, probably centuries old plan. the towers were built to be destroyed in a spectacle and were made iconic for this purpose. if you can't piece this together you are a literal retard.

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

huh?

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

Attached: old-memes.gif (46 KB, 320x240)

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

Add to this
911 adopted as official emergency line 33 years before the attacks
George Bush sr. gives NWO exactly speech 11 years before the attack
train bombing in Madrid occurs 911 days after 9/11
Benghazi embassy attack occurs exactly 11 years after 9/11
Pentagon construction begins exactly 60 years before attacks. Six decades, five sides of the building, 6+5=11

Attached: 1A2F50B5-C77D-4514-AA3D-10A0282DD0BE.jpg (227 KB, 700x423)

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

hmph

Attached: oldfag.png (56 KB, 714x810)

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

Weird but could be explained by the basement bombing.

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

yo-you’re just an idiot

Attached: 49287795-6EA8-4177-AAA5-7F948EBB721C.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720)

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

why is Saint Patrick's Day so iconic? Who engineers pop culture? When did it become a recognized? When was St. Patrick's decided upon as a holiday?

432 Saint Patrick, aged about 16 is captured by Irish pirates from his home in Great Britain and taken as a slave to Ireland (traditional date)

In 1903, St Patrick's Day became an official public holiday in Ireland. This was thanks to the (((Bank))) Holiday (Ireland) Act 1903, an act of the United Kingdom Parliament introduced by Irish Member of Parliament James O'Mara.

In 1780, while camped in Morristown, NJ, General Washington allowed his troops a holiday on 17 March "as an act of solidarity with the Irish in their fight for independence." This event became known as The Saint Patrick's Day Encampment of 1780.

The first recorded St. Patrick's Day parade was held not in Ireland but in New York City in 1762, and with the dramatic increase of Irish immigrants to the United States in the mid-19th century, the March 17th celebration became widespread.

1942 Bełżec Concentration Camp opens with the transport of 30,000 Lublin Polish Jews on St.Patrick's day

Same force behind St. Patrick's Day controls the breweries and global pop culture

The creation of today was a decades, probably centuries old plan. It was built to be a national holiday so it can serve as a target for a terrorist attack that will occur in the future and was made iconic for this purpose. if you can't piece this together you are a literal retard.

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

coincidences

Attached: jews-wtc-ect.jpg (907 KB, 1564x1448)

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

tin foil intensifies

Attached: 003.jpg (135 KB, 640x480)

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

in Jersey

Attached: 1413400953660.jpg (1.42 MB, 1939x2246)

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

How did they know the interior core column placements? They shouldn't have been able to access the elevator shafts.

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

Attached: Lewin911.jpg (987 KB, 1900x1996)

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

somehow, I knew that you would respond to that. You fuckers glow in the dark. You do realize your adamant faggotry just reinforces everyones opinion right? Acting like a complete asshat makes people think they are onto something. I guess that's why you are really here, to confirm everyones beliefs with aggressive fuckery.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

There was a terrorist plot to attack the towers in 1993

Attached: 1495840162217.jpg (121 KB, 939x911)

Justin Long
Justin Long

Attached: 5E7D2788-64CB-4D7D-979A-D2A5378D7283.jpg (70 KB, 435x435)

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

lol

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

thinks he's a psychic for knowing I'd respond with an example that I brought up earlier in the thread
thinks I'm a literal CIA operative
thinks everyone immediately agrees with him for being called out for being a retard

I hope you're not white.

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

look who did the security for the WTC

pay attention to this:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150027865/#q150040821
it why Khan was put as mayor of Londinstan, so its hard to extradite or accuse him

Attached: 1510867325463.png (553 KB, 914x679)

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

youtu.be/H0v7_O53J0k

listen to this guy, he explains it. also (pic related)

TLDR, An Israeli bought the tower, insured it for terrorist attacks, hired a new israeli security company, months later: Terror attacks

Attached: 1521160375799.jpg (568 KB, 816x2880)

Luke Campbell
Luke Campbell

Tallest buildings in the world
People hypothesizing about them being hit by planes

Not really out of the ordinary

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

youtu.be/TKLw_Fm3tqg

This will blow yer mind

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

Wasn't Tom Clancy in the middle of writing a book that was almost exactly like pizzagate when he died?

David Murphy
David Murphy

your desperation reveals urgency
your strawmen reveal intent
your arrogance and toxicity reveal faction

Psychic powers are unnecessary for recognizing shit tier shills

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

look who did the security
hired former FBI special investigator John P. O'Neill,[23] who specialized in the Al-Qaeda network held responsible for the 1993 bombing, to head the security at the WTC complex. O'Neill died in the attacks.

John O'Neill was hired a month before the attacks because they knew AQ was coming with the WTC in mind. They were investigating the USS Cole and KNEW the US was next, O'Neill lead the fucking division and retired when they failed and immediately went to work for the WTC because it was under high threat. He ended up dying, running in and trying to keep dragging people out.

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

I'm sure no one wants to find out.
He-he, I'm also sure no one wanted to find out!

Attached: 1328417859182.png (60 KB, 258x233)

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y

Attached: le56.png (431 KB, 703x362)

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

Attached: 3858D37E-37D4-419A-BC6D-0615EBACC8D1.jpg (87 KB, 1242x235)

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

Attached: 1510358424057.png (145 KB, 1495x761)

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

The real question here is why did this asshole post almost 20,000 times on some shitty forum.

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

The very next scene in Terminator 2 is a truck running into that bridge and exploding

Attached: 21B55BC7-1BE6-4C8D-A642-05D651B89373.jpg (627 KB, 640x906)

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

Rip

Attached: F4E54AF7-4277-4A8B-9C0A-B2A77598193B.jpg (108 KB, 1242x326)

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

This is the exact same day Rumsfeld made his speech about the trillion dollars in defense spending that went missing.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

Terminator 2
truck running into that bridge and exploding
woah

Attached: plies-gold-teeth-e1456410081436.jpg (22 KB, 392x295)

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

Kurzberg will be first.

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

Everyone foresaw the vulnerability. It was a massive vulnerability.

Here's another. The vulnerability of cities and their inability to be repaired with any haste should vital infrastructure be severed. Whether for the purpose of accelerated siege warfare or simply to breed chaos, it's a massive vulnerability just waiting to be exploited. If it ever is, millions die.

John Powell
John Powell

march 16-17 was the roman holiday of bacchanalia, which was a giant drunken orgy. sound familiar?

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

They already foreshadowing that in the press right now. Threw out some conditioning on accepting Russia's involvement with any grid related attack. They are also conditioning people to blame Russia for a chemical attack "should one happen to occur".

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

sandniggers with box cutters did it

Attached: 1B1106DE-1CF6-494A-ABCF-96885F4B7D94.jpg (111 KB, 502x585)

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

Medusa Touch was about a power of the mind that the one main actor was supposed to be exuding, and bordered on the hallucinations that one would imagine having if their thoughts and fixations were able to take control over events. In one scene he goes to the window in his state of mind, and sees a plane flying overhead, and the hallucinations are raging with the music escalating, as if he was in control over the plane, making it crash into a building, but in reality they could be seen as coincidences.

It was the state of mind that drove the actor mad in the scenes trying to tell people that he was responsible

These are more compelling proofs of some sort of fuckery happening beforehand from an Intelligence Community.

Attached: the-blitz-cyphers-photo-9-11.jpg (117 KB, 870x1147)

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

an innocent bet between billionaires

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

Attached: 4E0C59EE-2675-4701-A396-7A00117CCE95.jpg (112 KB, 367x480)

William Cook
William Cook

f

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

Why the homophobia?

"Study: Acceptance of LGBT People Sees 'Significant Declines' in U.S."
archive.fo/buziR

Get with the times.

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

Attached: 242EEFFC-E528-4B0D-AECA-394E52E94BAB.jpg (79 KB, 569x570)

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

You mean this?

Attached: Communications-Infrastructure.png (145 KB, 1787x921)

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

9/11 was 63 years ago

Attached: feelsbadman.jpg (6 KB, 150x146)

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

Sandniggers with backing from gulfstate oil money and with an Israeli helping hand did it. People like you are just dumb as fuck, the capacity for bad things to happen truly exists. You think it takes a shadow government to fuck shit up because you have a hard time reconciling reality I guess.
muh omnipotent government
government is fucking incompetent and the CIA is full of soy boys, rich liberals, shitskins, and literal trannies now.

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

Q predicted this

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

not really, Tom Clancy had scenario like that in one of his books already

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

Good work. Have further info about that Israeli commando Daniel Lewin?

Benjamin Netanyahu was a leader in Sayeret, and his brother was killed on an airport mission.

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

In 1968, the number was agreed upon. AT&T chose the number 9-1-1

another weird coincidence, the guy that made those Illuminati cards that predict everything?

Attached: 1508535872234m.jpg (133 KB, 576x1024)

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

people like you need to be gassed

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

"We will not stop until there is 100 percent LGBTQ acceptance everywhere."
Shit, they're not even trying to hide it anymore. I cannot interpret this in any way other than these two possibilities:
"We're too stupid to realize there's no such thing as an universal opinion"
"We'll force everyone to agree with us"
Also, fun fact: one of the founders of GLAAD died of HIV.

Attached: cory-real.png (10 KB, 281x350)

Christian James
Christian James

medusa touch
youtube.com/watch?v=aYYWnBWdTro

Attached: 56756579569.jpg (349 KB, 1920x1928)

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

I bet you MD-90's asshole sucked air on 9/11.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

Thinking about 9/11 sure does make me sleepy

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

pLWIV0TTcbI
pLWIV0TTcbI
pLWIV0TTcbI

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

So now it turns into
gulfstates and Israel did it
Yet they remain the biggest allies of the US in the Middle East? Surely if the US government wasn’t involved in the attack then they would have dropped the alliance with the countries that did it?

Attached: DC3B9376-B104-4604-904F-03CE304FF9AF.jpg (92 KB, 630x630)

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

I'm pretty sure I know where public knowledge of the idea would have come from
watching comfy FBI Files from 1998
it's about the WTC bombing
narrator talking about the buildings design and mentions that it is "designed to withstand something as unthinkable as a strike from a fully laden jet liner"
mfw

It's spooky but it's not really that remarkable. Skyscrapers in New York have been hit and badly damaged by aircraft before (Empire State Building) and the ability of the buildings to withstand a strike from newer much larger aircraft would have definitely been on the designers minds since they were building using a lot of untested innovations

Attached: doubt.png (31 KB, 300x162)

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

t. assmad kike

Attached: 157F4DC0-107E-413A-BD87-AC5C18674742.jpg (155 KB, 1024x704)

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

Topped Asshole Kek

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

So now it turns into
I've never said otherwise, I've said you're all retarded and making non-existent connections. You also don't understand the relationship the US had with the Mujahideen or with the house of Saud, OR the dynamics of Saudi houses. Trump got his with the great Saudi purge that flew under the radar. Quit spreading shit you know nothing about and read instead.
jacobinmag.com/2017/11/trump-russia-bush-saudi-arabia

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

The year 0 was 2018 years ago :/ :'(

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

Holy shit, nice infographic dude. Why hasn't anyone investigated this guy?

I just linked this video about Sayeret Matkal. One of their operations involved dressing up like airport technicians to board a plane of Palestinian hijackers. Another involves them dressing up like tourists and women.

Can't believe this fucking Jew literally had a watch called Hijacker, and it's real.

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

dont forget this one

Attached: coupcover.jpg (181 KB, 1200x1200)

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

it’s a conspiracy but you’re retarded for thinking it goes any deeper than our two biggest allies

Attached: 040881A8-B759-47CC-8633-7C022BD65EF2.jpg (222 KB, 960x712)

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

You're a literal idiot. You think someone's leaving clues in tv in order to boast/torment you. You're gullible and the reason adults can't ever talk about this type of shit in a reasonable fashion.

MUH TERMINATOR 2
kek

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

Irony collection

Attached: flight-simulator-sept11.jpg (862 KB, 1600x1104)

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

Attached: E42122D3-6C3F-4D9C-9C06-A5B18B309779.png (157 KB, 500x566)

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Apparently what I just typed out was flagged by the system as spam. What three fuck is happening around here lately?
Check pic for post <

Attached: Screenshot-20180318-085814.png (307 KB, 1440x2560)

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

F

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Nice 2002 tier pic. I hate the jews and shitskins more than you ever will kiddo, it doesn't mean you get to be right when you're dead wrong and you're not suddenly "smart" because you peddle a bunch of bullshit you read on image boards.

be a shit eater
normies call me gross and stupid
its only gross and stupid because mainstream told them it was
stoopid sheeple

Attached: Screenshot-29.png (510 KB, 650x479)

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

Attached: DC590C33-3F9F-4BBA-88A2-B06996C1E24D.jpg (37 KB, 480x360)

John Turner
John Turner

the easiest thing to do would be:
1. put wannabe 'hijackers' on plane, tell them this is a test run
2. guide plane remotely towards target, maybe with a beacon installed on high WTC floor.

Patsies are dead. They thought they will just be passengers this time, their only role was to take the blame.
Also this narrative needed supportive facts, like the patsies getting basic flying training in flight schools.

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

Dude has a vision through "doors" and paints entire room up around the event

Check the doors, and the explosions with the image of a flying plane

Attached: BLUE-ROOM.jpg (68 KB, 557x360)

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

It's all so predictive. Yaaawn

Attached: titanicakaolympic.png (22 KB, 1703x167)

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

I hate the Jews and shitskins
Yet you think it’s impossible for Hollyjew to slip some predictive programming of the attack they planned into the media they produce?

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

du bs is counted as spam

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

Attached: 10107A47-4CC7-4095-A082-43C4084D8DE7.jpg (102 KB, 1024x576)

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

predictive programming
MUH MIND CONTROL
MUH MONARCH
And there you go, right off the fucking rails into pass the bong territory. You're gullible as fuck, and your real life experience is limited to reading about shit on the internet. Have you considered every single one of their le mindcontrol programs were utter failures? Do you have any idea what it would take to put that many "hints" in tv/film, how many people would be unnecessarily involved? Kikes make horrible anti-white propaganda because kikes are just god awful. It's in their nature to want to destroy the gentile and anything pure, most of it is subconscious and driven out of fear. There is no smokey room full of fat kikes, whispering in the phone to draw in 9-11 references in cartoons. Ground yourself back into reality.

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

Always amuses me how fast they figured out it was Bin Laden. He pops up on page two, before the towers even fell down. People kinda forget how SA used to be before the SJW crowd took over. Sup Forums is effectively the old SA culture without usernames.

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

Video talking about WWE and what future they have planned. Also includes WWE talking about 9-11 before it happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=11bif7Pa1-o

Attached: what-happened-to-building-7.jpg (148 KB, 806x536)

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

Bill Cooper was a literal fed, Osama Bin Laden was making blatant threats on the United States and promised immediate and direct attack. He had already bombed an embassy and the USS Cole. It's not like he was a no-one and Bill "FBI informant" Cooper had inside information. It's like Alex Jones saying
THERE'S GOING TO BE AN ATTACK AND THEY'RE GOING TO SAY IT'S ISIS
DON'T BELIEVE THEM!!!!!!!!

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

no one responded to this post

The absolute fucking state of this board

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

there are 18 year European models doing porn now.

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

Attached: AC513867-37EB-4D5A-AD87-CBE9369BBB45.jpg (114 KB, 502x549)

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

you've probably posted 20k times on Sup Forums and look at you, you don't even have a cool post count and avatar to show everyone how much of an oldfag you are

so who's the real joker now

Attached: nobuo-uematsu-GB2Jp.jpg (873 KB, 1280x1728)

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

Or
steal identities of Saudis, selected by Israeli intel, including recently deceased men
impersonate those men using expert false identifications to board the planes, which Israelis are experts at
create commotion, have Daniel Lewin yell he's been stabbed to force passengers into back of plane
release gas agent on plane. Knockout attendants, who all complain it's hard to breathe, and passengers
parachute from plane, rendezvous with Israelis in moving vans, all carefully predetermined
plane controlled remotely into WTC

Flight 93 was called off, or shot down for whatever reason. Explains how Pentagon plane so expertly hit Pentagon. Dov Zakheim, then rabbi head of Pentagon, worked for SPC systems which specialized in this military aero tech.

Or it was a mixture of patsies who were being paid lots of cash, thinking it was bin Laden. We're told the planes would land and be rewarded. Or had CIA immunity. Who knows.

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

Fucking BOOMER detected
go back to plebbit and take your reason, facts and logic with you

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

Simpsons episode, Cover of Supertramp Album( breakfast in America), Xfiles episode, and plenty more signs before the false flag happened.

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

lol, this fucker is still here. Gotta earn them Shekles. Keep fighting the good fight kike

Justin Long
Justin Long

Read his other posts, hes shit tier paid shill fosho

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

Like Eric Harris' journal?
Plane + NYC?
1999 or earlier?

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

its locked up nigger. just like your father.

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

Explains how Pentagon plane so expertly hit Pentagon
Bruh it was 100% not a plane

Attached: NOT-a-plane-into-pent.gif (175 KB, 240x160)

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

Black smoke. They were low temp and firefighters on the scene on radios confirmed. Many other anomolys would take me hrs and bring me back to 2002 and later busting this wide open.

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

are you retards actually all such newfags at life that you think 9/11 was the first terrorist attack on the twin towers?

Tyler James
Tyler James

This is what made me start questioning everything.

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

Attached: image.jpg (413 KB, 1072x1199)

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

Why the homophobia?
Fuck off, faggot. Only bitches get triggered over shit like that.

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

One terrorist attempt was enough
They're talking about the 1993 attack retards

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

They're talking about the largest plane the towers could have survived. They wouldn't have survived a 747.

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

same

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

Do you realize how light an airplane is compared to a skyscraper?

Attached: E0E2AB72-36E6-46A9-91EE-4D8F937BF4B0.png (560 KB, 2208x1242)

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

low temp fires

Yeah, compared to the Sun.

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

itt: paranoid schizos

these threads belong on /x/

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

They microwaved the towers after impact.

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

You belong in an oven

Attached: 38BC4D3A-1FDF-4BC5-BF4C-69F2AC16B54A.jpg (79 KB, 747x561)

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

bump

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

Attached: ke.jpg (64 KB, 960x720)

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

jesus fuck the entire building shook with that impact

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

take your reason, facts and logic with you
/x/

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

It’s really dark over here, user could you take a few steps closer so your warm glow can shine on my purse- I need to find my keys.

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

..and Saturnalia.
What Roman holiday WASN'T an orgy?

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

Attached: 1510521415453.gif (3.88 MB, 640x443)

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

jesus christ you faggot, that is not how the web looked in 2000. There would be flashing banner, iframes, and other bullshit everywhere

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

Attached: image.jpg (233 KB, 650x958)

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

wew i see it

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

Here come the buzzword faggots

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

wew right where the impact site on the North Tower was?

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

subsonic impact, light-weight materials, deflagration instead of detonation
All that adds up to an unremarkable about of total mega joules. Conventional high explosive demolitions of large buildings are far more energetic than an airplane impact

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

Attached: 12fe5071.jpg (162 KB, 948x1137)

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

Yep.
Right where the Israeli "art students" had their studio

Attached: image.jpg (188 KB, 881x622)

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

its almost as if somebody knew 9/11 was going to happen before it did

Attached: 2953453-199708+elektra+v1+#9+-+page+1.jpg (154 KB, 832x1280)

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

Attached: 911cruisemissile.jpg (116 KB, 620x349)

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

Fucking hell

Attached: 1455659448277.png (22 KB, 530x444)

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

Not so great once you fall into obscurity.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Someone somewhere in america was born on 9/11 and it's birthday will be forever ruined by mourning and people reminding him/her that he/she born on that special horrible day

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

isnt that book satire though?

Austin Price
Austin Price

Curious, do you fags get paid by the (you)?

Attached: 1520978572422.gif (885 KB, 245x147)

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

it was kek

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

that entire fucking section of the building was there studio? Or was it all empty and devoid of offices and they leased it temporarily or something

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

Bin Laden said they got the idea in Lebanon in the 90s.

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

It's obvious that Bin Laden saw this thread on this forum and assembled a team of elite pilots to begin simulator training immediately as hitting one of those towers in a jet airliner is said to be very difficult by pilots that have tried in simulations.

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

Nice digits. There are also some Muslim battles on 9/11
onepeterfive.com/the-top-4-reasons-september-11th-is-significant-to-islam/
Some also believe it’s the date Jesus was actually born.

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

those numbers that webm

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

Attached: AB736E3F-5ABD-4E70-9DDF-C38E05C6E339.jpg (112 KB, 606x720)

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

Attached: 1520304903868.jpg (84 KB, 300x229)

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

These the guys that Thomas Wales was investigating? This is the first I am hearing that those art students had a fucking studio on site. Did they only have the one or both towers?

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

Or was it all empty and devoid of offices and they leased it temporarily
Yes.
Both towers had a lot of vacancies.
Lucky Larry was doubly lucky.

Attached: image.jpg (56 KB, 400x451)

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

TURN ON CNN

Attached: 1512877973978.png (19 KB, 1014x132)

Carter Price
Carter Price

there was a 93' attempt at the towers, no shit there were going to be fictionalized scenarios made up about if they succeeded. That simpson's episode is pure coincidence though

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

Attached: 1504910432570.png (10 KB, 128x142)

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

Oh shit, this triggered a memory. I remember shitting myself wiuth my friends when the nose of the plane popped out the other end but then just vanished. There has been a theory that the footage on TV was a combination of rendered footage layered with live footage. This would explain some strage visual, like a piece of an airplane seemingly penetrating a building then vanishing

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

it was the jews

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

Hmmmmm, kinda small to be a 747 jet. This was supposedly the same sized plane as the others correct?

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

i honestly believe the president is kept from knowing about about deep state affairs and kike false flags

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

memes are truly transcendent

Attached: 1497997782535.png (13 KB, 620x179)

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

Attached: Thermite.webm (2.45 MB, 550x310)

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

read

Attached: 911-physics.webm (653 KB, 640x360)

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

Attached: WTC7-C4.webm (1.04 MB, 1920x1080)

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

the pilot episode of The Lone Gunmen depicts a prescient vision of a terrorist attempt to fly a plane into the World Trade Center buildings

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

what the hell?

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

Ok, that one is clear as fucking day. Where the shills at on this one.... wait, lemme get some popcorn first

Attached: 14947770-10154998190849415-1467730961997034920-n.jpg (204 KB, 924x938)

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

checking your digits
welcome to Sup Forums retard

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

glass popping out on the crack line

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

Lucky Larry said "pull it"

Attached: image.jpg (26 KB, 239x304)

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

Hijacking this comment to tell you retards there was a bombing in the basement of the WTC in like 1993, this is what theyre talking about.

Attached: 1508792220961.gif (2.85 MB, 298x224)

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

This can't be real

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

Not that I believe in this "Holywood knew" shit, but this pretty much lays out the plot that actually did happen. The irony is, Bin Laden denied the attack while the show claimed any warmonger would be glad to claim responsibility.

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

Yes.
BBC knew 20 mins before it happened

Attached: image.jpg (28 KB, 350x256)

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

That is last century. Basement faggots here are cumcrusted minors

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

A good proportion seem to be 15.

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

muh sekret club

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

Did you even read what they were talking about. One guy said " I bet a 747 would take it down"
Another person said "One attack is enough" (1993)

What the fuck do you think this thread is about? Claiming the second person knew something? Yea, she knew about 1993 for sure.

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

t. concerned citizen

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

I'm in my mid thirties, and I lived in Brooklyn up until 94 I remember the first bombing. Every TV channel was static except Cartoon Network, which I mainly watched anyway, it was Friday so we went upstate for the weekend.

Attached: 1519697949867.png (2.6 MB, 2724x1520)

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

In 1998 I was in 8th grade and on a field trip in Washington DC. At the Smithsonian Museum of Flight, they had a computer with Microsoft flight simulator on it taking off an airplane from Dulles or Someother airport. What I remember was not having a lot of time.

So being the young kid that I was I crashed the plane into the Pentagon.

My senior year comes and The USS Cole had been bombed the year before, and then sitting in class what happens but they roll a tv channel and an airplane had crashed into the World Trade Center. The only channel that had a live feed was Univision.

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

It is fake, iirc it was made to mock truthers.

Colton Perry
Colton Perry

No fool, 911 was a mega ritual, not a happenstance event thrown together.

James Brooks
James Brooks

Some engineer smoked a bowl and decided to look up a few facts about some architecture he likes, one of those facts that everyone likes to bring up is the buildings were designed to stop a plane. Which they were. Coincidences are weird man, I get it, but your version of events says this was such a big operation that even some neckbeards on a forum about airplanes were in on it. Some seriously weird shit happened that day that demand explanations, youre just shitting up the waters talking about this nonsense.

Attached: 291488.png (44 KB, 144x172)

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

Here is a reason for collapse.

Attached: temperature-strength-metals.png (63 KB, 687x386)

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

It was designed to. It swayed for several minutes.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

bullshit bush was skull and bones

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

"One attack is enough" is obviously a reference to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which until 9/11 is the thing the towers were best known for.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

Attached: 1494314198899.png (139 KB, 688x869)

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

There's only one problem with this: the fires never burned above 250C
NIST analysis of a core column from the impact floors showed fires burned below 250C

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

Lone Gunmen Pilot is the biggest wtf in history of Hollywood
WTC is specific target
commercial airliner is the weapon
false flag admitted in plot by US Deep State
reason is to create war in Middle East
attack to be blamed on Muslims
plane is remote controlled, w passengers aboard
airs months before 9/11 on Fox, which owns Fox News, which pushed Iraq ties and WNDs via Hannnity, O'Reilly, and Susan Miller who was fired from NYTimes for bullshit WMD "Curveball" story, and is avid Zionist Jew
Condoleeza Rice then says "no one ever predicted planes could be use." The series was created by Vince Gilligan, who created Breaking Bad. Gilligan thought on 9/11 that he'd inspired the attack, but a decade later to his awe he was never even contacted by any agency or MSM. He's never been asked how exactly they came upon this idea, nor why the series changed to comedic tone after this harrowing first episode. Gilligan worked on Xfiles before this, and those writers were conspiracy buffs who often got agency guys to tell them stuff as fans.

The other big coincidence was the false flag speech in Shane Black's Long Kiss Goodnight, which has a Middle East war justification as well, and is such a long scene it seems intentionally placed in movie as a wink forecast.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Yeah sure.

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

I used to watch wrestling. The whole thing with the twin towers and triple H for the triple helix really freaked me out

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

youtube.com/watch?v=k8VAsoVuShM

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

demolition crew will bring down the twin towers
Surely this is just a cohencidencd goyim

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

(((tom2katie)))
1. Generation IDF

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

Oh really? Try again.
nist.gov/el/faqs-nist-wtc-towers-investigation

(2) the subsequent unusually large number of jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires (which reached temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees Celsius, or 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit)

Connor Price
Connor Price

metals getting more tensile strength at around 420 degrees
??
am i retard?

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

majority of fuel burned off during explosion
rest of the fuel leaked down the elevator shaft and due to huge surface area of the shaft, the liquid just evaporated real quick
whatever remainder left even if it was on fire, the steel of the buildling would've distributed the heat over the entire building since steel, like any metal alloy, is a great conductor of heat.
Your arguments are invalid. NIST can also go and fuck itself.

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

Starting to really hate this predictive programming. I’m not sure if it’s for their black magic to give them more power over us by telling us what’s going to happen or if it’s just mocking us and thinking were too stupid to figure it out. Or perhaps both

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

Oh, muh feelings beat the hard science?

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

I hate retards that think like this. If you look for coincidences you will find them.

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

But the Bush's are part of the deep state, just like the Clintons.

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

popular mechanics =/= hard science
You can fuck off (((shill)))

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

There is a property of some steels called Secondary Hardening where they gain strength when heated around 500C due to the precipitation of carbides

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

huh, I assumed processes like that were done during manufacturing, thanks for untarding me

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

Attached: 1417135818247.jpg (825 KB, 1920x1200)

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

A smug bastard tried to disprove Jet fuel couldn't melt the beams. The beams bent out of shape and were red hot but there was white hot liquid steel leaking out of the towers in the footage, that would indicate a temperature greater than a a reaction involving jet fuel alone.

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

9/11 was a thermite reaction, had it not been thermite the tops of the buildings likely would've fallen off if the steel couldn't hold and that would be it at most. But this didn't happen, it became liquid resulting in the towers dissolving in the reaction.

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

Yes jet fuel could deform steel beams. But not the 1-2 second flash explosion that happened when the plane crashed into the towers. Furthermore only about 1% of the building was exposed to burning jet fuel. 5% at the most if you think that a whole bunch when down the elevator shaft.

However I try not to focus on the scientific facts, since most americans don't have a strong grasp of the sciences. I just focus on the fact that Israel was spying the heck out of us around and on 9/11 but US law enforcement let them go without a complete investigation.

Attached: 1479441655139.jpg (21 KB, 506x291)

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

pure coincidence

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

As I said the smuggie bastard simply showed the steel deforming and becoming bendy, but not liquid. Nano-Thermite was proven in a court in Denmark to be present in the dust samples on 9/11.

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

Holy fuck you're stupid.

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

what about the speed in which it hit the building? does a craft flying at over 500 mph and weighing 395,000 lbs have impact damage or is that not a factor?

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

yes, but the towers were designed to withstand such an impact and not crumble. Such an impact does not make all of the steel in the building deform to such an extent that the entire building collapses.

Attached: jordan-b-peterson-quote.png (771 KB, 847x873)

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

it is impossible to fly a 747 jet at such low altitude at 500 mph. 200 mph is more likely.
Yes, I am aware of that, however that shill under finnish flag is trying to slide the conversation.

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

He can't refute the findings however.

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

Delete this. Now.

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

It could cause the top to fall off if extensive damage occurred on one floor of one building. But that didn't appear to be the case in either case.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

So forums like these are where alphabet peeps can exchange info in plain sight then by merely pretending to be planefags

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.conspiracy/F3ou6RXZ9Dg/XZL9Sp2p2soJ;context-place=forum/alt.conspiracy

Made 2 weeks before 9/11

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

Maybe. But neither of the planes hit the center columns. Even if we were to go along with the pancake theory and the "square doughnut floors" smashed into each other, how did the center core turn to dust?

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

Well, there was a one fucking over 100 ton aluminium plane, mainly made out of aluminium, hitting the tower.
Aluminium has a melting point of 660 degrees.
Even a lot of office equipments have aluminium in them. Most likely it was molten aluminium, not steel.

Lot of burning stuff inside the towers itself, wind was blowing nicely, giving enough oxygen to burn the hell out of everything that can burn.
Yes it is true that huge part of the jet fuel burned in the impact, still a huge amount of jet fuel was there, in the towers spreading the fire all around the towers, creating intensive heat.
Lets not forget, airplane did cut a lot of supporting beams when it crashed to the tower, increasing the load of remaining support beams, making it tough situation.
I do not belive the controlled demolition, as it collapsed as it should to collapse, started at the impact point and then spreading fucking all around.

The politics behind the events, who the hell did order the strikes, I dont know.
Too little evidence to make any reasonable conclusion about anything at all. Probably ((they)) know but we really dont.

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

Damn, I got it. It was the location of the explosives.

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

Molten aluminium doesn't glow.

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

spreading the fire all around the towers, creating intensive heat
There have been several towers fully ablaze that did not collapse. The twin towers were not even close to that level of combustion.

increasing the load of the remaining support beams
The jet wings sliced near the upper quarter of the tower. If the upper quarter falls on the lower portion, it will only destroy another quarter of the tower. This is basic physics. For every action is an equal but opposite reaction. Therefore the upper quarter is being destroyed by the lower portion at the same rate as it is destroying the lower portion, so both will be equally destroyed. The following video explains it well.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSVHWiZu8NM

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

Attached: chinese-hotel-fire.jpg (121 KB, 509x409)

David Cruz
David Cruz

Even aluminium glows if it is hot enough.
The footage you mean, it can be a lot of diffirent thing and I have no simple answer for you.
It might to be burning plastic, looks kind of same, after all it had plastic floor carpets and a lot of other plastic as well.

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

That video is a laundry list of logical fallacies backed up by zero mathematical or physical evidence and only relies on interviews.

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

Therefore the upper quarter is being destroyed by the lower portion at the same rate as it is destroying the lower portion, so both will be equally destroyed.

Did forget the gravity? Momentum for upper part is increasing as more and more mass is moving down, after all the collapsing material is not disappearing anywhere, it is added to the mass of upper part.

so both will be equally destroyed
Only in zero gravity as I explained.

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

An airplane impact from the largest airbus ever built would produce about 2.5 trillion joules (dispersed). Conventional demolitions of very large buildings typically use around 5000 pounds of high explosives which would release well over 20 trillion joules directly at load bearing points of the structure

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

FUCKING IDIOT. HES REFERRING TO THE 1993 ATTACK. KYS!

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

Comparing building orginated for 1966 to building orgnated for 2004.
Really good comparasion, isn't it?

Levi Green
Levi Green

The impact occurred high enough that less than 10% of the mass of the structure was above the point of collision. Keep in mind that the beams comprising the load-bearing core get significanly thinner and lighter towards the upper levels, with the strongest point being at the base. In a conventional demolition high explosives have to be rigged up and down the entire length of the load-bearing columns in order to produce a downward collapse at free-fall speed

Forgot to change your memeflag kike

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

Most the WTC rested on it's outer shell which was blown to shit. This Chinese building didn't have any huge holes in it's support....

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

The impact occurred high enough that less than 10% of the mass of the structure was above the point of collision.

Yes, you are right. Still when that mass start to move, it gains a momentum, enough force to break the inact part of the building, increasing the momentum as it goes.
I am too tiered to contiune, it is like 3:30 am in here and I need some sleep.
Still it was not anything controlled, but I find it difficuld to make a good, short english explanation, as english is just my third laugage.
Have a nice day.

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

What's the significance of E-team? Was this photo taken the morning of 9-11 to signal without leaving any digital trace?

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

No, it was only blown to shit in the upper quarter of the building. And it has already been explained here why the collapse of the upper portion will not result in a fast collapse of the entire building.

Attached: World-Trade-Center-Building-Design-with-Floor-and-Elevator-Arrangement.svg.png (278 KB, 2000x1501)

William Williams
William Williams

That’s a myth, most of the load-bearing support of the WTC was from its core. The outer shell of the towers were build more solid than on a typical skyscraper but it was designed with trusses that transferred all of the load to the solid inner core. Even if the entire outer shell collapsed the core should still remain standing

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

JUST

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

it can't gain momentum with the lower portion of the building resisting it the entire way. The only way it can gain momentum is if there is very little resistance.

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

one of these days.. someones going to drop some juicy shit in one of these threads.

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

Not enough megajoules to get the process started. A very liberal calculation of the impact would be 1 trillion joules which is les than 1/20 of the energy a conventional demo would have released, and keep in mind the energy from a demo comes from shaped charges that target specific load-bearing points

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

I believe it was designed so that both the outer structure and inner core offered considerable support. The beams on the outer structure were very strong. But even if 100% of the support came from the outer structure, it would not explain how the entire building collapsed. The collapse from the top down cannot gain momentum because solid steel and concrete is resisting it all the way down. The impact of the plane and the heat of the fires is not nearly enough to disturb the steel and concrete all the way down to the base of the building to an extent to allow for such a collapse.

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

I'm sure a conventional demo overcompensates to ensure a nice even quick collapse. It may be possible to collapse the building at 1 trillion joules if focused on the bottom supports. But as you say most of the joules were disbursed and at the upper portion of the building.

Attached: 1451673223975.jpg (324 KB, 1024x735)

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

You are correct, free-fall speeds from demos occur because the charges are timed to cut load-bearing points (starting at the top and working down) at a rate faster than the speed of a falling object. Without timed charges this is impossible

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

1 trillion is also VERY liberal and assumes speeds above .8 mach. It was likely far less than that

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

it was memed into reality

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

Conventional demolitions don't normally set the building on fire after stripping away the flame retardant with a 500 mph aluminum rasp.

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

it technically did not fall at free-fall speed, but a couple seconds slower. This is still close enough to warrant investigation.

Is it possible to demolish a building at near free fall without timed charges, but just by blowing them all at once? I think the reason for the timed charges is so that the building falls neatly into its footprint and does not fall over.

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

as we have already stated the fires were minimal compared to many office buildings which have caught fire and still not collapsed.

The flame retardant was only stripped away in the top quarter of the building. We have already explained that the top quarter of the building collapsing cannot collapse the rest of the building.

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

Kek maximus!

William Allen
William Allen

We have already explained that the top quarter of the building collapsing cannot collapse the rest of the building.
Except where you didn't do that at all and are just stating it like it was handed to you on a tablet.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

It’s extremely dangerous to do that because it creates a high likelihood of asymmetrical collapse but technically it is possible

James Moore
James Moore

yes, here and here

your momentum argument is impossible, as also explained

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

Do you understand just how much more energetic high explosive shockwaves are compared to subsonic kinetic impacts and deflagration? We’re talking about orders of magnitude higher energy output.

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

The momentum argument assumes that the falling portion of the building needs to use up it's kinetic energy to accelerate the portion below it, this is false, It only needs to break the portion below it and that part will start falling on it's own.

Yeah I understand which is why the tower took so long to fall, it wasn't the impact it was the fire following the impact that weakened the structure enough for it to fail.

Also the 12 seconds to fall thing is never actually mathematically explained nor is it shown to have been measured. They just say it "looks like freefall" or it is "as if it were in free fall". You can't just eyeball this shit.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit