Argentina is whit-

>Argentina is whit-

Attached: argentindians0125.jpg (1600x1071, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLGPeXINe4A
clarin.com/ciudades/origen-blancas-palomitas-eduardo_parise-secreta_buenos_aires_0_HySxmTztDQx.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: argentiandians-chubut.jpg (2012x884, 487K)

Attached: schools argentina.png (1768x919, 1.61M)

Attached: typical argentinian gal.jpg (700x470, 43K)

yikes

Meu deus..

Argentina stopped being white in the 90's with mass immigration from Peru, Bolivia and other indio shitholes.

Attached: La-invasión-silenciosa.jpg (800x1103, 127K)

whiter than americans

Argentina in the 50's and 60's was unironically a white country, a piece of Europe in South America, now it's little Mexico, a mestizo country with increasing Indio percentage with every generation. We seem to only care about the mass immigration that happened in Europe or the USA but Argentina also had its fair share from its neighbouring shitholes during these last decades, a good reason of its fall from grace.

Reveal you true flag, taco nigger

Attached: 1512671981128.jpg (718x280, 151K)

whiter than you amerifat
youtube.com/watch?v=mLGPeXINe4A

Attached: 1403372682942.jpg (1434x768, 81K)

mostra bandera puto

Whoa

ARE SLAVS WHITE?
They look white

Attached: IMG_2950.jpg (505x244, 30K)

Attached: 56face.png (241x263, 13K)

lol....this girl cracks me up

Attached: Untitleddddd.png (177x479, 179K)

>stopped being white
It never was, stupid monkey. Only Buenos Aires were mostly european some decades ago (due to recent immigration), but Argentina has always been mestizo.

>bangs and a buzz cut
Why?

Attached: cinthiafernandez.webm (640x480, 1.16M)

>los mutantes de las Malvinas...

Attached: excalibur.png (680x750, 135K)

Argentina is whi.....

Attached: IMG_5481.jpg (720x480, 49K)

>implying that's a bad thing

Attached: images (12).jpg (428x343, 20K)

La creatura...

Attached: This was when she was on drugs.gif (448x336, 1.57M)

Did the statistics lie to me? Do argentinos identify as whites in the census the same way those 30% american blacks identify as niggers?

what the fuck are they wearing?

Attached: 19c.jpg (998x1024, 122K)

I didn't say that was a bad thing. I like mestizas.

Most of the time they are either Brazilians or Mexicans.
Brazilians have some really fucked up notions of race and history.
I have actually given up discussing with them because they just claim incredibly stupid shit and expect you to disprove what they have not proven.

So I try tot alk with red pilled Hues only, they must be living in hell surrounded by so many subhumans.

>tfw bae is redpilled af and lives in something that resembles our local villas
>she doesn't go out because is white af (I think her dad was german or something like that)
>she's coming here to study stem stuff because she doesn't want to go to a br uni that's ridden with leftism

Also, can you tell me about these notions of race/history? I want to ask her later about these.

I would betray the white race in an instant to have her screaming 'ay papi' all night.

Attached: 1518411187569.jpg (777x960, 69K)

They are south italians, south italians are brown too

Attached: 1521177875039.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Guardapolvo.
clarin.com/ciudades/origen-blancas-palomitas-eduardo_parise-secreta_buenos_aires_0_HySxmTztDQx.html

It is the classical uniform of public schools here, used to be mandatory to homeschoolers as well, but that ended up decades ago, I got to use it in primary school and used a simple jeans and shirt for "secondary school" as we say here.

Also, nice cherrypicked photos OP faggot, reveal your flag.

Attached: escuela.jpg (400x300, 25K)

shut your mouth kike

Attached: laura chiatti.jpg (2500x1698, 345K)

They think the "Guerra Grande", the war that ended up with the rule of Rosas in the Battle of Caseros, was actually a BRAZILIAN INVASION of the Argentine Confederacy.
And try to shame us saying shit like "our troops marched on Buenos Aires huehuehue we so powerful".

Believe me I've tried to tell them it was a war of coalition, against a tyrant. But no, they don't care and keep telling me "revisionist" LOL!

Attached: Caseros.png (316x901, 126K)

In race matter, it is the mutts that try to imply everybody down here is mixed race, EVERYBODY.

You know, muddying the water so they can hide, typical Jew tactic as well.
I am not aryan at all, I am not pure in any sense tho I look white. But they just can't take it accept it, and need to call all of us niggers and mutts.

Wew
Lad.

Nah, I'm mixed too, I've iberian/some part abo/and if the papers don't lie (((anglo))).
I'm "fair skinned" at best, but Idc, hopefully my kids will be white.
But I'm too young to think about kids and stuff, first I have to get into utn lmao.

>cherrypicked

Attached: school bariloche.png (1650x978, 1.55M)

Attached: school santa fe.png (1620x992, 1.61M)

Attached: school rosario.png (1672x1080, 2.25M)

Notice how the English article in Wikipedia is heavily edited by Brazilians, they put their troops in the principal photo and if you read it, it says that at the end it was a "total victory for Brazil and started the Brazilian domination of the area" or some shit like that.
It is beyond pathetic.

Attached: Caseros.jpg (999x666, 251K)

niggers

They really lack self esteem, this girl told me that they're always pushing for black supremacy a la Wakanda, yet most of them live in welfare, and they're quick to envy anyone that does a bit better than them, specially if they're white (or mixed)

I'm a (((History student))) and my grandma's surname ended up in (((berg)))
OY VEY!

You don't even know how bad things are in the University, leftism is practically mandatory, 90% of our readings are if not Marxists, left leaning authors.
I saw kids with Che t-shirts like it was nothing, even saw Castro flags, red everywhere.

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (500x478, 114K)

Lol, I guess that the nose heritage hasn't passed on to you, right?
I know how things are, I've visite Puan and Ciudad plenty of times, also unsam too.
It's a shitfest.

What are you planning to do with your degree? Must be hard be a history student with views like yours in our country.