Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de A

WHY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbGRI7G97Ek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should this really be a surprise considering the state of the other 2 in the first series

Was losing her memories in the end an act of mercy by the Shinju-sama?

Homura's chest really grew after so many rewinds.

Wrong anime bruh.

Honestly, the ending of the original series was SOOOOO bad, that it singlehandedly killed of the franchise for me.
It's absolutely irredeemable.
So I didn't even bother watching this.

Nice blog.

What's the purpose of her slapping her ass while transforming?

An ass that good should be slapped at every opportunity.

She knew she carried the best goods around.

To wake up, rush the adrenaline.

Also her ass deserves to be slapped.

Makes you wanna lick it more.

If only her friends hadn't been scrubs and gotten themselves wrecked in two seconds.

I heard they want to avoid making another Homura type character with Tougou, that's why the ending of S1 was a good one despite Tougou wrecking the world.

Yeah that was the reason.

Why isn't this show just a happy slice of life

Tougou is too gay for your average CGDCT SoL.

Someone please tell me the ending of this season would be as good as the first one; I watched the first back during christmas 2015 and I remember it being really fucking good, didn't even need to read that short sequel at that time to tarnish my positive feelings.

Yuuna will defeat all the Vertexes at the end and impregnate Tougou. It's safe.

K, bye.

She's a slut looking for dicks.

Would you be ready to do what's expected of you and fight and maybe die for Wasshi's country to make her happy?

youtube.com/watch?v=WbGRI7G97Ek

Did you have a seizure while filling in the subject line?

Because they didn't watch Rebellion and learned the true lesson from that movie. The happier magical girls get, the worst their tragedy. these girls had the nerve to be happy for a full one and a half episodes.

Not really, you can be a country who never had your capital invaded before, thousands of years of history with the oldest continuous monarchy on the planet, and whose men are brave enough to fly planes into ships, that doesn't mean shit without technology, some 170 years old country born from people fleeing from a kingdom that barely existed for a thousand years can totally wreck your shit if they got the technology and size. That for me kills the entire point of nation-state, as it showcases how all those values have very little meaning outside of keeping the nation somewhat stable.

> act of mercy

Forgetting your precious friends isn't an act of mercy, it's a dick move. Didn't really help either that the Taisha were assholes and immediately set her up with Yuuna to throw her into battle again later on.

If anybody deserved an act of mercy, it was Sonoko after sacrificing everything to save everybody. Yet she was turned into a log and forgotten by the only friend she had left.

That may be, but she won't even consider marrying you before you've done a full tour in China.

Tougou is for Yuuna anyway.

Lesbian relations are just a thing that you do on the side, everyone knows that.

They need to animate the VNs.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR OTHER FRIENDS TOUGOU, HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT THEM

They aren't as cute as Yuuna.

Yeah, no kidding.

Either the Christmas is saved or it's ruined.
It's a win-win situation.

Both Christmas and New Years will be ruined.

I want to get a text message from Wasshi telling me she and Yuuna are getting married.

HEY WASSHI

I love tougou's smiling face!

I love Tougou's everything.

Even her unstable, broken emotions?

Yes, they're part of what makes her who she is.

This is not cute and comfy at all.

Yuuna is an overly nice girl who would lie if it meant saying bad things.

let's enjoy KAGAWA LIFE

life in Kagawa.

SUBS WHERE

Telling a patient that everything is okay and they're in good health, when in fact you discovered that they had cancer isn't a nice thing, though.

Well pairing her with Yuuna was the real dick move since they destroyed a perfect otp.

It's okay because she will cure the cancer.

>perfect otp
Where?

Fuck you, they belong together.

Specially her unstable, broken emotions.

Friendly reminder that Sonoko is actually in love with Sumi/Tougou but knows she'll never love her and likely believes she doesn't deserve her because she was unable to save Gin or be there for her, so she hides her feelings and ships her with Yuuna who Tougou truly loves.

Even Sonoko knows it will never happen.

I don't know what hurts more, the fact that you're right or that they churn out official art like that pouring salt into open wounds.

gin was an uninteresting dude

>not opening her eyes and saying "just kidding!"

That was the first season, user. She's way better in the second season/prequel

She's waiting until April Fools.

She'll have rotted by then.

>she

Yes.

It's 2017

Will Sonoko settle for another hero club member?

Someone has to die in YuuYuuYuu, and it is Yuuna.

t.""""""" Heavenly""""""" g*ds

>a fucking funeral episode
>mfw
what is it with the murdering of cute girls this season? first children of the whale now this

So is Gin going to be remembered as "the one who died"?

She's going to be remembered as my wife.

She was the last but not the first

its been months and it still hurts

>ships her with Yuuna
Sonoko? More like Sonokuck.

WRONG

sonoko is a dumb autist

Dumb autist are the best kinds of girls

Wouldn't you want to slap a butt that good?

So when do we get an edit of this? A single line isn't that hard to add

Ok I don't know why we are having threads NOW when the movie version has been out for months. What's different between the movies vs the episodes?

The episodes are subbed within hours of release, so everyone can watch and discuss them together.
Still, I doubt there's anyone who hasn't watched it yet.

But it's a grade schooler butt. You can't do this!

tougou did nothing wrong

tougou did yuuna

I.. is this series like Madoka but with lesbians?

It's like Madoka but actually good.

is madoka with autists

shes cute user.. cute.

It's like Madoka if Madoka made you care about the characters

do you think Togo likes yuuna better or sonoko?

If Shinjyu-sama can turn little girls into hardened monster hunters, why can't he just instagib the monsters on his own? He clearly has the powers to do so if he just randomly dumps them on poor kids who can't properly defend themselves for no reason.

Yeah man he's just going to slap the vertexes with his fucking tree branches.

It's madoka with better character development and arguably better worldbuilding

They fought against the Vertex and after they lost that the invasion started.

If the vertexes are created by all the fucking gods that didn't merge into a feeble tree, why haven't they wiped out Shinju-sama yet?
It's because humans are a better catalyst for the gods.

it's hardly like Madoka at all

it doesn't blow the fuse 3 episode in, the show tries to maintain the happy SoL formula with vague hints of fishy things going on in the background until the episode when Togo talks with Yuuna about her suicide attempts

That was a good episode.